It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crisis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

vishwa-vismaya.blogspot.ro...

"Crisis is the lack of understanding of different phenomena that surrounds life and in particular for humans a crisis is when we do not understand ourselves."

Earth is still here and we are still here ,so...What does has change?

It is very strange that today we live in a different world on the same Earth and we are still here but we are different from the point where all has started.

I guess that our willingness to see Aliens has become true because we begin to have all the qualities that we imagined an alien should haveIn terms of behaviour and not only.
Earth use to be a planet populated with souls of humans and the way we use to see(interact with) the surroundings give us an air of children.

But today I guess that we have started to see more clearly than ever what we have done to ourselves and to the surroundings.Because we are looking for solutions to solve the problem,I mean we are looking for our own solution to solve what we as children have damaged on planet Earth.

There are many factors involved in this equation of finding the solution and probably one of the main factor is communication.Because one of the main reasons of reaching this amorf point is the lack of communication.

You see in the past the lack of meanings of communications for humanity make the interaction between humans more efficient by the touch of the eye,I mean there is a field of energy when you meet someone and when exchange ideas you exchange emotion therefore the solution for a problem will come more fast and will be more efficient.

But I can say that a field of energy that use to surround our planet in a way has gone or better said the fourth dimension as a unitary field of interaction was removed from the planet at a certain distance.

But today because of technology advance the cell phone and the internet and satelites has speed up the communications between individuals but without exchange of the necesary fields of energies I mean emotions needed in the natural interaction that can bring the differencies to a common point where humanity can solve its problems.

Because you cannot feel what someone want to communicate to you,even if you can see words or hear distant voices.

And this is the answer why this crises today.

Because the exponential growth of the technological advance has stopped the natural processes needed in the natural interactional field which is the main factor that kept society of not blocking herself.

That is the reason why in the animal kingdom all the creatures can still live in Harmony and for them there is no crises...because creatures in the animal kingdom has no cell phones and no internet.

Oh sorry but Earth is not overpopulated because creatures in the animal kingdom has growth as species more than humans did in Time and still they have enough and maybe more than needed to consume but ...no crises for them.

But Earth can self regulate it self ,I mean we should not wonder if an many times multiplied Carrington event will take place in the near future. because that way ... we will have no communication without eye touch I mean exchange of emotions to feel the Solutions needed to solve Earths(our) problems.

And to get back that field necessary to bring Harmony again through Emotions.

weheartit.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Something in this really resonates with me, good post.
The concept you speak of (in my own general terms) about the energy interaction formed being in physical presence of others is very intriguing. I'm going to call "energy mingling"

So I think I totally get the feeling that you are onto something here for sure... It has always slightly baffled me- though I cant say I've truly ever given an it-depth thought to it until this- how technology has brought us closer together yet so much further apart from each other?! And it grows daily, the problems just keep getting worse it seems.
And meanwhile, everyone, everywhere is pretty much maxed out in terms of personal "CPU" we'll call it- one person can only do so much, one place at one time type thing. So while problems are increasing, solutions are decreasing.
It feels like there are those of us who see and want, mentally try, to help contribute to more solutions than problems... And maybe its just me, but almost seems as the cliche "the worst things happen to the best people" isn't a "cliche" by chance anymore. Don't get me wrong, how well you can rise after a problem can be more valuable than having no problems, but the balance of that is getting increasingly off-wack!
I have always been highly sensitive to the energy that surrounds me, although I didn't recognize it as this until the past couple of years. I have also always been highly "connected" to certain people and the only commonality between the limited number of people I have felt this strong, unspoken connection with- is the fact that I can find no singularly visible piece of predictability about it- they have ranged from young to old, rich to poor, and on...
This being prefaced, the concept has been forming in my mind for years that is must be something to do with the energy, or 'aura' of certain people- imagine we each run on a certain frequency- like a radio station with dual broadcast channels- but one always has much better reception than the other.
Well picture this on a bigger scale, like one station with hundreds of channels, and there is still the one that gets better reception than any of the others. Well this connection between people is like you are both the same station, broadcasting on the same channel- and I must feel it less frequently and more strongly because I am on a frequency that is rarely used, if that makes sense...
It is because of this strength in feeling energy from a person, that I feel technology has personally brought my mind and heart closer to others in so many ways... All that I've learned has, is still, making me a better person along the way, my mind and character has become more loving and understanding as I go on...
And yet, as my heart and emotions grow stronger and closer to others, it also seems as though the distance between me and the people who create the emotions in me- is physically growing, as if we are farther and farther away, whether it be in free time, the current individual circumstances, or just distractions... Because of this I am feeling more and more helpless in my role of creating more solutions than problems...
This is just my own thoughts as I read this, looking forward to thinking about it some more and hearing what others have to say...

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by crystalLibra

So I think I totally get the feeling that you are onto something here for sure... It has always slightly baffled me- though I cant say I've truly ever given an it-depth thought to it until this- how technology has brought us closer together yet so much further apart from each other?! And it grows daily, the problems just keep getting worse it seems.
That is why Earth is trying to solve this problem and actually I think it started the first stage through which is trying to hinder acces to technology in terms of resources.

And meanwhile, everyone, everywhere is pretty much maxed out in terms of personal "CPU" we'll call it- one person can only do so much, one place at one time type thing. So while problems are increasing, solutions are decreasing.
You are very right about that ,because technology has achieved a no return point which can be very dangerous in terms of addiction maybe more than life itself.

And yet, as my heart and emotions grow stronger and closer to others, it also seems as though the distance between me and the people who create the emotions in me- is physically growing, as if we are farther and farther away, whether it be in free time, the current individual circumstances, or just distractions... Because of this I am feeling more and more helpless in my role of creating more solutions than problems...
Indeed that field of energy needed to fed the soul has start decreasing in recent years and it will not stop until we will stop or we will be stopped.

I guess it's a question of choices.

Thank you my friend for your mindful answer and I am so glad that you understood what is all about

new topics

join