It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me, The Tree and Dupre(REMOTE VIEWING)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I decided to star this thread with the aim to share what I am shown.
I do not care for any criticism or labeling of my sanity.
I was told to share and that is what I am going to do.
I will be making daily posts of what I am shown and you can either believe it or toss it aside.
I hope I will provide you with interesting information and reads over the time duration.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Well then, let's get started, shall we?

2nd line is waiting

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Saturday 23rd February 2013

The United States Marine Core and the Army Rangers are conducting simulations in 4 main military camps on the East Coast. The training is to ensure successful involvement of American troops in Mali and the aim of the securing artifacts and resources within Mali. The local group of Mali rebels and their leaders are well funded due to a handsome sum of 7 Billion pumped into the uprising. The Tuareg were given the funding by the Red Shield Baron group currently residing within the USA, Britain and parts of Asia heavily build up in China. However, due to an opposing group 2 billion of the fund towards the revolution went missing.

The direct involvement of American troops in Mali will open a new front. This also present an opportunity for a global take over of large parts of Africa which will then develop into Europe, Parts of Asia and a further take over of the Middle East.As the end result this will be the building stone foundation for WW3 due to lack of defense and troops USA will be open for a direct invasion. Which also confirms of the Russian/Chinese War Pact that states that any direct conflict with America they will work together for the American take over.

However, nuclear weapons will not be permitted to be used in this war. But due to lack of what I would call Ooomf many of the country will use newly developed biological weapons. At the final stage if this scenario is played out the world population will plummet to the figures of 500 million to 1 billion. Most of the military and the government will remain behind and the local populations will be forced to rebuild cities and society itself.

I guess that is about it for today.
Stay tuned for tomorrows update.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Why would we go to Mali I thought the French claim to have captured all the rebel strongholds including its three largest cities? Plus the east coast is a horrible place to train to fight in the Sahara.

Unless they're training at Fort Knox on how to efficiently plunder gold bullion.
edit on 23-2-2013 by Josephus because: read that Mali is #3 gold producer in Africa

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus

I question it too but it's what I was shown and all things are shown or given for a reason.
New post coming.
edit on 23-2-2013 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Well that's certainly a scary vision you had.

China and Russia are going to have to build more ships however since they currently have almost zero capability to transport war materials on a scale that would be needed for an invasion of America.

I look forward to more of your posts.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
This time it will be 4 in one. I apologize for the code in some parts.

Sunday 24th February 2013

The towering inferno rings a bell but unfortunately this time it's an Empire or a Chrysler.
On fire full of smoke and amber with loud crackling sounds through the streets. People outside fallen in death many burned and escaped, Not aware what caused the flame and yet Who is to blame?

Playing a game or playing with life through a frozen mirror in the reflection,
Monte Carlo and Rio De shaken by an explosive wave.Many injured and many hurt but why? and what?
An inside job ?

3 forgotten soldiers of black and yellow insignia on their arm. Forever forgotten in a false flagthat took 8 months, 1 week and 1 day to be exact. The Mua was betrayed by the snake and the snake freed its relatives from the cage being funded by the Wild West. Fallen towers, fallen planes nothing matter in what it says the truth be fallen be in their disgrace.

A childish soul with a weapon to put judgement upon all held in 1 hand that is all a death of portable nature, guided by a snake in black suit to pass horror for a false event. A place of learning and understanding spilled tomato juice in an Executive Order to take the freedom from them all and pass one major law. No more safety no more right pushed are all that oppose in the line of sight by the snake and robot mind.
edit on 24-2-2013 by The Magicians Apprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Very Very interesting Magician's Apprentice! I too, reluctantly put up information I gleam through my spiritual workings. But only if I'm asked, and with much hee-hawing about to put it off, from my end.

Your last vision/information you received - I think of ISON. Nine months puts us at November and the Dragon's Tail should be swooping into our skies around that time.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
Very Very interesting Magician's Apprentice! I too, reluctantly put up information I gleam through my spiritual workings. But only if I'm asked, and with much hee-hawing about to put it off, from my end.

Your last vision/information you received - I think of ISON. Nine months puts us at November and the Dragon's Tail should be swooping into our skies around that time.

Peace,
Cirque

The thing which I hate the most about it is when it happens during the night, its such an odd state that you are very aware that you are not sleeping. Mostly wake up tired as hell and very annoying at times as well as specially when I was at school. It used to get in my way of studies and the share point of exhaustion was so great that I used to pass out into sleep during class.Oh fun fun times

Do you get the same effect if it happens during the night ?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I do get the same effect. When I slip into alternate states of consciousness before sleep, my night is done for. I wake up feeling like I ran a marathon. I much prefer to be awake and about when I work in the ether. Cause then, I already had a good nights sleep! When I get pulled in off-guard, I'm rarely prepared for who I'm to meet, because normally, I'd run away from such powerful energy signatures when awake.

But in all honesty, even when I'm focused and awake and work with this sort of energy - later I feel drained. I don't take it upon myself to assign positive or negative aspects to these experiences. How do I really know? It's not that I feel bad or anything, I'm just exhausted after working in these ways. Especially when I'm robbed of sleep. But often, I know, I get visited at night before sleep, because I'm ignoring my spiritual work in my awake time. If I did the work when I was awake, they wouldn't need to pounce on me when I'm trying to drift off to sleep!

I'm often confused when people say they feel wonderful, and energized and all these other adjectives of benefit after working in the ether. I feel that way after meditation. But not after psychic workings in the mundane or spiritual. I often wonder, alright am I tapping into the wrong thing? I don't feel negativity or bad after a working, (most times) I just feel like I did work. A lot of hard work! And later I'm often tired and grouchy. Particularly when it comes about in an uncontrolled manner, like before sleep. Sleep is for sleep. I say my prayers and hope to nod off in la-la land with little to no recognition of what went about in my subconscious during sleep. When it doesn't go that way, I'm looking for time in the day to take a power nap and mumbling about how I'm cursed...

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I do get the same effect. When I slip into alternate states of consciousness before sleep, my night is done for. I wake up feeling like I ran a marathon. I much prefer to be awake and about when I work in the ether. Cause then, I already had a good nights sleep! When I get pulled in off-guard, I'm rarely prepared for who I'm to meet, because normally, I'd run away from such powerful energy signatures when awake.

But in all honesty, even when I'm focused and awake and work with this sort of energy - later I feel drained. I don't take it upon myself to assign positive or negative aspects to these experiences. How do I really know? It's not that I feel bad or anything, I'm just exhausted after working in these ways. Especially when I'm robbed of sleep. But often, I know, I get visited at night before sleep, because I'm ignoring my spiritual work in my awake time. If I did the work when I was awake, they wouldn't need to pounce on me when I'm trying to drift off to sleep!

I'm often confused when people say they feel wonderful, and energized and all these other adjectives of benefit after working in the ether. I feel that way after meditation. But not after psychic workings in the mundane or spiritual. I often wonder, alright am I tapping into the wrong thing? I don't feel negativity or bad after a working, (most times) I just feel like I did work. A lot of hard work! And later I'm often tired and grouchy. Particularly when it comes about in an uncontrolled manner, like before sleep. Sleep is for sleep. I say my prayers and hope to nod off in la-la land with little to no recognition of what went about in my subconscious during sleep. When it doesn't go that way, I'm looking for time in the day to take a power nap and mumbling about how I'm cursed...

Peace,
Cirque

I knew I was not the only one who thinks they are cursed...
I personally was shown that it is due to the fact that we use up energy to do that stuff.However, I do wonder if there is a middle state where you don't drain yourself.

Meditation recharges the battery I guess and is a good thing after all, naw you never are tapping into the wrong thing. Cause over the time of my experiences I learned it is never wrong, we see what we are shown and given what we need.

Also most people can't recall is due to the sun its like a giant Nuerolizer from Men In Black it just wipes your sleep memories

Just sleep with a blindfold it helps a lot to recall when you wake up.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I've been told I'm fairly gifted with remote-viewing. I just never go forward. I'm not pre cognitive like my mother. I'm post cognitive and grounded in the present. Or I should say, that's where I feel most comfortable. When I do try to look forward in time, I hate the swooshing momentum you feel between going to the alternate timelines that can result. There is NEVER just one! There are just too many potentials and I'm led to them all, never just one - or the most probable. So I'm often more confused than enlightened when I attempt to look into the future - because it's so fragmented with different possibilities.

What is more, when I do have prophecy to share, one alteration, and the entire prophecy falls apart. Which I know, was likely the whole reason for the prophecy in the first place, to change the potential or probability. But try to get other people to wrap their mind around that!

When you have pre cognitive visions, do you see just one possibility or multiples? I never see just one. It frustrates me to no end! I berate them too, telling them to give me one moment in the future at a time. Not bombard me with a bunch of, if this happens it will go this way, but if that happens it will change things and things will go this way instead. Makes my head spin, just thinking about those experiences!

I don't overtly try to remember my dreams. I'll have to give the sleeping mask a try.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
With some of these visions, the idea has come to me that it could also be playing out in different timelines? Slightly altered versions? So glad you're sharing. Think they're given for a reason as well.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I've been told I'm fairly gifted with remote-viewing. I just never go forward. I'm not pre cognitive like my mother. I'm post cognitive and grounded in the present. Or I should say, that's where I feel most comfortable. When I do try to look forward in time, I hate the swooshing momentum you feel between going to the alternate timelines that can result. There is NEVER just one! There are just too many potentials and I'm led to them all, never just one - or the most probable. So I'm often more confused than enlightened when I attempt to look into the future - because it's so fragmented with different possibilities.

What is more, when I do have prophecy to share, one alteration, and the entire prophecy falls apart. Which I know, was likely the whole reason for the prophecy in the first place, to change the potential or probability. But try to get other people to wrap their mind around that!

When you have pre cognitive visions, do you see just one possibility or multiples? I never see just one. It frustrates me to no end! I berate them too, telling them to give me one moment in the future at a time. Not bombard me with a bunch of, if this happens it will go this way, but if that happens it will change things and things will go this way instead. Makes my head spin, just thinking about those experiences!

I don't overtly try to remember my dreams. I'll have to give the sleeping mask a try.

Peace,
Cirque

Ain't it a Bees Knees

The possibilities and the outcome, then the consideration if a person does this, that or something else or follows the natural course. This is why I find many psychics hoaxers and scammers, the real ones know how much of a pain in the butt it is to allocate the correct timeline and outcome. It's very complex and hard to allocate the correct outcome among the other possibilities so you are lucky to even get a 50% success rate. Even with the 50% you may get few of the fragments correct and the other parts of the event will be altered. You see the funny thing about the future is that it always changes and when you look at it that itself changes everything.

What I hate the most is when you start spying on things you should not which are risky towards National Security of your country or other countries. However, it is always good to get a heads up before anything big goes down, but I do try to tend to ignore most of what goes on.

Thus from the above post I can say freely that you are a real experiencing individual. The more annoying thing is when you start developing your gift of precog there is no off button
Also you have no true control of it and thus you can be seeing things that may occur in couple years time

Yet. There is a plus side the ability to alter certain events that are going to occur in your life, but I guess you are already aware of that

I have no control over this and I sure wish I could but I guess it is not that I can't it is more of that it is this way to keep me safe. I do not know if I should share this but I guess I can. Last year in June I was given an invite by a Japanese individual to come to a certain location for a meeting, after allocation of the full information I was able to match the location through searches on the internet to confirm the broadcast sources location.

I do love the fact how people think Deja Vu is just a seizure so so typical

If only they paid more attention to their dreams they would realize that the seizure is not a seizure at all but actually a memory stored in your allocated space from the night time visions. I tend to have fun playing and talking to my friends when we have conversations and telling them that we already spoke about the subject 1-2 months prior to it happening now.

Anyway what are your thoughts in timeline jumps/slips of the whole planet to an alternative timeline ?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Almost forgot

This 1 is 2 in 1

Monday 25th February 2013

1.The Russian Minister of finance seems to be taking quiet a few large sums of bribes from clients of both criminal nature and political nature. Seems that the funding is to keep and approve a few unorthodox take overs of businesses and creation of legislation regarding taxation of the local city population.
The FSB seems to be heavily involved in certain projects that they should never be involved in at all and developing funding for pet projects that do not go through the top channels of the Russian government. Sneaky little sausages they are if you ask me.

2. Awoke in a frozen land of OZ (OZ=not here) an army marching through the snow with pointy ears. At the castle they seek refuge for fire fell upon the earth and threw her off her trusty horse. She looked in pain and looked up to skies screaming Arva as if it was her quick demise. A roar came upon the castle walls as wings flapped through the thick black smoke. A rider riding a huge beast and panic spread through out the mist.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Is this a different plain or related in any way to Australia? Are there separate realities, occurring in close proximity with our plane, and when you see this, is it by invitation? Does your Guides/HS show you? Perhaps a sense of an assignment from your family/team? Or have you gained freedom to simply make these discoveries yourself?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

Anyway what are your thoughts in timeline jumps/slips of the whole planet to an alternative timeline ?

Just recently, I've been drawn to time jumps/slips, and to be quite honest with you - it's new territory. At least from my perspective. Honestly, I think it's a new phenomenon, resultant of Einstein's theory of relativity. I think they have built or cracked time travel and thus you get resulting blips in the timeline. But that's just a theory. Supposition.

I've fairly been grounded in the present "now" and working with the past. It's a big leap in my spiritual development that I'm even drawn to future events, time jumps/slips. For a long time, I have turned away from pre-cog, and have only been given prophecy or future inklings of possible outcome unwillingly. When I do, purposely try to look into the future, I feel like I'm on a roller-coaster - quite literally. I don't like the ride between the different possibilities. Getting from one to the other. It's very disconcerting for me.

I don't know if I prescribe to the string theory of multiple earths of every possible scenario. I know my mother does. It's a point of debate between us. I think there is one universe, one earth, layered with dimensions. I'm sure my ideas into the nature of cosmology will change and grow as I do.

What is your opinion on time slips/jumps?

Peace,
Cirque

edit on 25-2-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: fragment revision

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
With some of these visions, the idea has come to me that it could also be playing out in different timelines? Slightly altered versions? So glad you're sharing. Think they're given for a reason as well.

I don't know if I'm viewing different/separate timelines. When I received my information, I was given one possibility then told, but if this happens this will happen instead, swoosh... But if that doesn't happen and this manifests instead then this is what you will see, swoosh...But wait, wait. There's more possibilities!

This particular working that I'm referring to was one of those moments I actively went about looking into future events. I went through five scenarios and was told there is more! But I was interrupted and pulled out of the vision by my kid waking up. This was back during, well a bit after, 911. I was very upset with 911 and in trying to come to terns with that tragedy, I went poking about into future events. If I thought I could find the entry in my journal, I'd get it - but that would be an undertaking. I've notebooks, upon notebooks, hundreds - and I wouldn't know where to start to find that experience.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I don't know if I'm viewing different/separate timelines. When I received my information, I was given one possibility then told, but if this happens this will happen instead, swoosh... But if that doesn't happen and this manifests instead then this is what you will see, swoosh...But wait, wait. There's more possibilities!

This particular working that I'm referring to was one of those moments I actively went about looking into future events. I went through five scenarios and was told there is more! But I was interrupted and pulled out of the vision by my kid waking up. This was back during, well a bit after, 911. I was very upset with 911 and in trying to come to terns with that tragedy, I went poking about into future events. If I thought I could find the entry in my journal, I'd get it - but that would be an undertaking. I've notebooks, upon notebooks, hundreds - and I wouldn't know where to start to find that experience.

Peace,
Cirque

I'm about to say something that I do not tell a lot of people.

9/11 was not meant to happen and you know who was childish well they were childish enough to slip it into our timeline

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Yes, timeline change and gateway opened.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join