It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Alien Footage Or Hoax?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
coool I think that for sure an alein. never seen one myself but i heard stories and thats what they look like!

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Notice how these videos always have music added to make it more interesting. If anything I smell BS when I hear all that exciting music and moving text and fancy narrators added to a video.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Oh Inhale lol. Do you go out on the street and talk to people about extra-terrestrial life? What is they're usual response? "Oh dude your crazy." "Your weird." "That's impossible." "I don't believe it." Stop try harding to be a skeptic; our saying here on ATS is "Deny ignorance." This is also another reason why their are movie comedies about aliens so we can get a picture that they're just a joke, but it is lie and it's just a way to program us.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I'm personally inclined to believe this. It's the most credible video I've ever seen, owing to the fact that it doesn't just show a mysterious disc cruising at an unfathomable altitude, rather it shows actual beings inside. One could argue that those "beings" are a product of your mind showing you what you want to see, but I clicked on that video not expecting to see anything, and I saw them.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Vrillion

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

You will notice at just after two minutes, twenty seconds you see a dog wagging it's tail on the beach. If your interested in that one do some searching here and you will find that footage all over the place. As I recall it came from a guard or something and was taken from a window facing the beach. That arched window before that is very earthly.

The window with the "Aliens" is right on the water and later proved to be a window of a large boat or yacht. It's in many video's and claimed to be from multiple locations and made the rounds a few years ago. What you can't see out there are the boats and if I remember right an oil rig or something. As I recall the window was even matched to a specific boat. It's just people out of focus.

I've seen so many of these they blend together, so you need to look these up for yourself if you genuinely want to know? Doing research on these is harder now with the flood of crap all over YouTube and the Internet in general.

The Izzat footage is far more interesting. The boat window is what it is.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Its ridiculous! No way this is all fake. I think there is nothing like Aliens or E.T. stuff. This video is not real. I personally don't believe in all this stuff because there is only one planet where the living things can live and i.e. on the earth, so the possibility of the aliens is zero.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vrillion

Oh Inhale lol. Do you go out on the street and talk to people about extra-terrestrial life? What is they're usual response? "Oh dude your crazy." "Your weird." "That's impossible." "I don't believe it." Stop try harding to be a skeptic; our saying here on ATS is "Deny ignorance." This is also another reason why their are movie comedies about aliens so we can get a picture that they're just a joke, but it is lie and it's just a way to program us.

Why must you always deflect,

this is what I posted in 2 posts that I think your replying to

How do you know any of this, how do know what large numbers of people will do or what governments will do? How do know the amount of power certain institutions have? Seriously how could you possibly know the reaction of humanity to such news? Has this happened in the future and your a time traveler sent back to set things in motion or what, how can you know these things you say?

I posed these question to you after you making statements of how humanity would react or how the Vatican has certain amounts of power, Why not answer them and show you know of what you speak?

Stop deflecting basic questions about your own knowledge, help me deny my ignorance.

Stop being skeptical, I thought you said to deny ignorance, skepticism is probably the best way to deny ignorance, why should we just believe you when you post YouTube videos and call yourself a messenger and deflect questions asking for clarification?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Why should we believe you for all you do is sit on the computer and type accusations? While I actually look for the videos I post, and share them on here with my fellow thinkers that can actually hold a conversation and don't go off topic and talk about me all the time, instead of my post. I don't know about you dude, but if you want to deny everything go ahead whatever makes you feel better inside.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join