It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Alien Footage Or Hoax?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vrillion
reply to post by MoonChild1973

I'll make it for you. This video is astonishingly interesting, how can someone even think about this being hoaxed or fake?

Unthinkable that anyone would hoax something that astonishingly interesting. The fact that it's on youtube proves it.

It's a boat.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

I love how in all these kinds of cases "experts", or "scientists" or some other generalized descriptor of a group of people that are suppose to be meant to sound impressive are always touted as having examined, verified, looked at, confirmed, or some other equally positive sounding verbosity when it comes to this nonsense.

Okay. WHAT experts? Name them. Let's have their contact information so we can ask them ourselves.
Okay. What scientists? Name them. Let's have their contact information so we can ask them ourselves.

Druscilla, please do your homework. If not for humanity, but for your own sense of dignity and self worth and the ability to impress others and dazzle them with an abundance meaningless information.

Have you even heard of the science patrol?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Maybe...next time NOT using a camera which came out of a "kinder surprise" chocolate egg? Just saying...

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Didn't even read it.

Answer = hoax.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The Kumburgaz UFO has never been debunked. It has been extensively covered on ATS and has only been theorized as being a boat, a hotel on a hill or a model, with absolutely nothing to back up any of those ideas. It has been scrutinised by the experts in Turkey and by others and they say it is genuine footage, that's what they say.

The idea that it would never have been allowed to be seen if real is moot, because it was in the public domain before any examination. The other video has pretty much the same history. Whether the Kumburgaz UFO is real, is up to the beholder, along with whatever evidence the experts have offered. That's about where we are with it.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

BOO!
Third
?
LULZ

Sorry...I hadda.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Forget the Govt - if this footage is genuine why isn't it on every major TV news channel in the US, Europe, Asia, China, Australia etc right now?

Unless it's been supressed from all outlets except the uber-reliable youtube?

Put it like this (and it applies to all footage) - what would you do? Post it anomalously on faketube or sell it for hundreds of thousands of £/$ to the media? If you could prove it genuine ....
edit on 23-2-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
reply to post by Infi8nity

If this were posted by a private citizen, then pulled by the government, it would look very damning. People would almost automatically think it real. They hide what proof they have, but let stuff like this out, because suppressing it would give it more credibility.
ETA: Not saying it's real.
edit on 23-2-2013 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

IDK... the way I look at it. The video has gained allot of attention the first day it was posted. Some govt agency probably knew about it before it hit 7k views. 7k VS millions and eventually just about every one with a computer(if its real). Any one on thread saying they pulled the video off of youtube would not get much attention, at least in the long run. 5 years from now hardly any one would know of it but if it stays millions will.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
first time i see a vid with aliens in a ufo, fake or not, awesome

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Like another poster said, some people wouldn't even believe in ufo's if it landed in their own yard. Others say pics or it didn't happen and when there are pics they instantly say FALSE without any professional knowledge. Funny how people think, they want to see something first to believe in it and when they finally see it they don't want to acknowledge what they saw. Scared of the truth i guess. I for myself have believed in ufo's and aliens for a long time. A long time before my own experience you can read under here...

I've seen a huge alien fleet high up in the sky one day while working (summer 2011 Clear sky). First it looked like a swarm of baloons but the fleet was so high that if it were baloons you couldn't even see them because they were so high. Also they were all silver/gray and i could see the sun reflecting of them. When i focused my eye i saw that there was 1 big ufo in the middle of all the smaller ones. And they couldn't have been balloons because the wind would blow them in different directions but the smaller ones kept circling around the big one. It were between 15/20 of them and they slowly moved across the sky. They were about the same height as a airplane. Best experience in my life so far, it really made my day

edit on 23-2-2013 by Annunak1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annunak1
Like another poster said, some people wouldn't even believe in ufo's if it landed in their own yard. Others say pics or it didn't happen and when there are pics they instantly say FALSE without any professional knowledge. Funny how people think, they want to see something first to believe in it and when they finally see it they don't want to acknowledge what they saw. Scared of the truth i guess. I for myself have believed in ufo's and aliens for a long time. A long time before my own experience you can read under here...

I've seen a huge alien fleet high up in the sky one day while working (summer 2011 Clear sky). First it looked like a swarm of baloons but the fleet was so high that if it were baloons you couldn't even see them because they were so high. Also they were all silver/gray and i could see the sun reflecting of them. When i focused my eye i saw that there was 1 big ufo in the middle of all the smaller ones. And they couldn't have been balloons because the wind would blow them in different directions but the smaller ones kept circling around the big one. It were between 15/20 of them and they slowly moved across the sky. They were about the same height as a airplane. Best experience in my life so far, it really made my day

That is great, and most of us are probably envious that we did not see what you did, however the subject here is this video, which contains at least one absolutely proven hoax - The ufo that is really the top of a cruise ship. There is no valid information in something that is purposely manipulated to deceive, other than knowing the truth.

It also does not mean that all ufo pictures are fake.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
In the video it looks like real footage of real space beings. I don't want to call them aliens; there is a young part of me that doesn't want to acknowledge that these guys exist because I remember their kind when I was a kid. They are mean ugly wretched wicked bad-nightmare monster beings. I hate them and remember that a smell of sulphur came around them and I think they would be better labeled demonic beings than your typical beady-eye or black-eye aliens, or the tall ones or the reptile ones or the kinds that make buzzing noises or the ones you'd call angels. These are the kinds that feed off your soul and when they get close to you you can feel the darkness start to permeate your body and you get engulfed with dark fear and it's a sick experience. So, they're demons and I don't like entertaining the thought of them.

It doesn't matter that they show up in a craft-looking thing. Maybe a hoax that they are aliens, but that seems to be real footage.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
as mentioned by someone else here...

If this footage is so legit, why isn't it on the major networks? why isnt everyone going crazy about it? you think aliens would turn up to earth or be proven real and nobody would care?

heck, even if it was just a good hoax with some fakeass scientist backing it, the networks would run it for all it's worth.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Vrillion

It's a yacht.

forgetomori.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Sandalphon

Mate you just made my skin crawl as that is what I remember exactly as a 3 - 4 year old. Yeah as far as a yacht
goes it has a similar shape but not quite the same. post a pic of the yacht without the ufo pic superimposed it doesn't look the same to me, and I am not saying I am a believer either.
But something weird happened to me over 40 years ago and I get little glimpses of memories here and there and what sandalphon said is very close to my memories as well.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by cartesia

You think the government would allow the public to go into mass hysteria if they saw this on all major new networks? No, that would be stupid than they would just have a harder time to control the population because of all the panicking.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
The Kumburgaz UFO has never been debunked. It has been extensively covered on ATS and has only been theorized as being a boat, a hotel on a hill or a model, with absolutely nothing to back up any of those ideas. It has been scrutinised by the experts in Turkey and by others and they say it is genuine footage, that's what they say.

So its GENUINE footage of lights in the distance that DOESN'T make it a ufo

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The one turkish video has been proven to be a cruise ship like may others have posted, The other is filmed by Dorothy Izatt which is one of the more credible pieces of evidence that I've ever seen .

Years ago I watched the film documentray that came out about her called "Capturing the Light". It was quite astonishing the amount of video she had of UFO's. She seemed extremely genuine.

edit on 24-2-2013 by Enzo954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
thanks for posting the video

I never seen this one before...

S&F

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join