It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What type of Blackop agent can kill children?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwasabi

Like Jello Biafra?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightaudit

So you are convinced, are you?

Well if you are sure then you must live in a really scary world.

I live in the real world.

I live in a nation that is seen precious few years of peace in the last century. I live in a world where a president was murdered in a parade after his close-in bodyguards were pulled. I live in a world where that deceased president's brain went "missing" after a DOD autopsy. I live in a world where an admitted false flag killed almost 60,000 US troops and several million Vietnamese. I live in a world where factions of the government (and politicians) pretty much openly traffic in every contraband known to man -- drugs, nuclear, weapons, and more. I live in a world where Israel intentionally bombed and tried to sink the USS Liberty. I live in a world where police and US special forces burned down a compound and detonated a shaped charge over huddled women and children -- murdering all.

I live in a world where child prostitutes toured the White House. I live in a world where child-prostitute Paul Bonacci shined the light on this organization and won a lawsuit against one of his handlers. I live in a world where the hinky-factor was slamming above 1000+ in the aftermath of the "leave-behind" terrorist attacks, the Oklahoma City bombing, 9/11, 7/7 and the Mumbai attack. I live in a world where the WHO was jockeying for total control over sovereign governments in the mist of a engineered flu "pandemic". I live in a world where our future has been stolen by those that are looting our treasury and the treasury of of other nations in order to create a worldwide financial crisis. I live in a world where seriously bad guys are too-big-to-fail and too-big-to-prosecute. There's more. A hundred times more. This only scratches the surface.

Where do you live?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Oddly, it's a question you are asked at some point during interviews for certain positions in the Army. It's put to you as a scenario, generally involving your team being on a critical mission and being discovered by a child. Do you kill the kid, capture them and hold them prisoner for the duration of the mission, ignore them and let them go, what?

It's a psych test, supposedly doesn't have a right or wrong answer.
edit on 2-3-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Well sociopaths and psychopaths surely can. They feel no empathy nor compassion. They don't view people as fellow human beings anymore. They will kill anybody at any time and go about there day as if nothing ever happened.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Well first of all I would ask what evidence you have that Sandy Hook was a false flag operation because I for one have not seen any despite reading most threads on ATS and elsewhere on the subject. For the most part I like to keep out of these threads for one very simple reason I think they are incredibly disrespectful to the families of the dead and they have zero substance to them however in the case of this thread I am going to make an exception.

Now to quickly answer your absurd question any psychopath with the motivation could quite easily murder countless kids and then sleep soundly all night without giving it a second thought. You don’t need to go to ATS to ask that question though; I would assume that if you are intelligent enough to author this thread and to propose the question then you should also be intellectual enough to know the answer.

As such I believe you have another agenda, this thread is not about you asking who could do just a thing, and rather it is about you attempting to discuss the false flag behind the attack. No such false flag exists outside of the paranoid collective mind of the conspiracy community. It is the manifestation of a group of ignorant individuals who lack the ability to accept that sometimes bad things just happen be it 9/11, Fukushima or in this case Sandy Hook sometimes just happen. They and I suspect you find these events and their aftermath so incredibly hard to accept that you seek a deeper meaning where there isn’t one and the result is these pathetic and highly offensive conspiracies that are founded on your collective ignorance.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Remember the mantra is "The Ends Justifies the Means".....which means that the agenda of total Gun Control justifies such an operation to manipulate the emotions of Americans to facilitate the political process to legislate further restrictions against the Second Amendment. Those recruited for such BlackOps have psychological profiles of psychopaths where they have no conscience. That is not to say that I know what happened at Sandy Hook but we all have our theories and this is a conspiracy theory website.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jcarpenter

Well, I know that you think you are right. And I also know that during this stage, there is basically nothing that could convince you otherwise.

The sad truth is that not everything is perfect on this planet yes. And there are bankers that enrich themeselves and there are politicians that buy elections. That happens.

There also are shopkeepers and mechanics who are crooks, but we don´t point to them do we?

The point is that humans aren´t perfecct. BUT the big conspiracy that controls all of our lives does not exist. We all are free to think what we want, work as what we want or even believe in what we want. Nobody forces us to do anything.

We are already free. All the scary monsters that you guys believe in (and about which you reinforce each others beliefs) are either blown out of proportion or they don´t exist.

But keep living in the "real" world and see what good you get out of that. What do you friends and family think about the whole conspiracy thing? What about coworkers? Do you have a job even?

I am sure that your social standing has decreased since you got into conspiracies, right?

Think about it. The world is not perfect, but it is not THAT bad as well.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightaudit
reply to post by jcarpenter

Well, I know that you think you are right. And I also know that during this stage, there is basically nothing that could convince you otherwise.

Well I know that you think you are right. And I also know that during this stage there is basically nothing that could convince you otherwise. It goes both ways.

The sad truth is that not everything is perfect on this planet yes. And there are bankers that enrich themeselves and there are politicians that buy elections. That happens.

Not all bankers are criminal. Some are. They are dangerous. right? Politicians are bought off by corporations,the elite, and multinationals.

There also are shopkeepers and mechanics who are crooks, but we don´t point to them do we?

Point no. Put them in jail. Yes.

The point is that humans aren´t perfecct. BUT the big conspiracy that controls all of our lives does not exist. We all are free to think what we want, work as what we want or even believe in what we want. Nobody forces us to do anything.
Humans are not perfect.True. There is a massive international movement for global governance. They don't control people's minds.They don't control where you work or believe. They control your money,media,products available for you buy,and policy you live under

We are already free. All the scary monsters that you guys believe in (and about which you reinforce each others beliefs) are either blown out of proportion or they don´t exist.

Define free. No one here believes in "scary monsters"

But keep living in the "real" world and see what good you get out of that. What do you friends and family think about the whole conspiracy thing? What about coworkers? Do you have a job even?

26 trillion stolen in bailouts and QE. No WMD in iraq. 2 illegal wars. CIA funding and training terrorists. WTC7 no jetfuel fire and falls the exact same way. No surveillance tapes released in sandy hook,OKC,aurora or arizona.halogen acid laced drinking water

I am sure that your social standing has decreased since you got into conspiracies, right?

Sheeple logic.

Think about it. The world is not perfect, but it is not THAT bad as well.

What ever you say sheeple. Keep telling yourself that.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
It's called depersonalization disorder, it is being conditioned into our young. They finally found a way. Who is actually behind creating these video games. I'd like to follow the money to the top.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
No such false flag exists outside of the paranoid collective mind of the conspiracy community. It is the manifestation of a group of ignorant individuals who lack the ability to accept that sometimes bad things just happen be it 9/11, Fukushima or in this case Sandy Hook sometimes just happen. They and I suspect you find these events and their aftermath so incredibly hard to accept that you seek a deeper meaning where there isn’t one and the result is these pathetic and highly offensive conspiracies that are founded on your collective ignorance.

The only thing offensive is your post insulting a good majority of ATS members in one fell swoop. The fact that you claim that these types of false flags only exist in ignorant paranoid individuals' minds, and that 9/11 happened just as we were told it did, points to you having an ulterior motive yourself. I am quite amazed any time someone tries to claim 9/11 was not a false flag because it has been scientifically proven that it was a controlled demolition. Until you have a peer reviewed paper that officially disproves the Steven Jones paper, it stands as scientific PROOF of controlled demolition.

www.benthamscience.com...

Back on topic, those in power have no problem 'pulling the trigger' on an operation like Aurora Century 16, Sandy Hook, Sikh Temple, etc, because A) it helps them push their agenda and B) they aren't the ones actually doing the unspeakable acts. There are countless studies that show people are able to kill others from a distance such as by pulling a lever to divert a train away from 5 people into one person. But they are unable to push one person in front of a train to save 5 people. So the same goes with those ordering that 20 little kids be murdered so that America can be brainwashed and manipulated yet again.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join