It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What type of Blackop agent can kill children?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I am convinced Sandy Hook was a blackop to demonize firearms.
If it was a blackop. Why did they kill innocent children?
I mean that is inhuman. What kind of mercenary will kill helpless children?

What type of mercenary can carry out a sandy hook,aurora or drone attack without being emotionally effected?

Remember the murder of the children of the CEO that brought that multi-trillion dollar lawsuit against the banks?

edit on 22-2-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

There is no limit to what human beings are capable of.

From the most amazing kindness, to the most depraved atrocity. The potential for each is in everyone.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Some people have lost their soul and can do anything. Hell i think even the richest banksters would sell their own mother to stay rich if they had to. Money and power is the root of all evil.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

This kind is capable

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Just remember that psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists are not capable of empathy - they can do whatever they do without feeling anything for another sentient being. Brain washed/mind controlled people can be directed to do anything that is not normally a part of their regular psyche.

It is a shameful society that allows Children to be harmed in any way let alone murdered but it happens daily. On our planet somewhere right now there will be a Child who is not being protected and they will succumb to the actions of a psychopath, a sociopath, a narcissist or a brain washed/mind controlled person.

Those of us who are awake and aware - those of us who are empathic - those of us who give a damn - have a lot of work to do but I truly believe we can make a difference - alone we can change the space we inhabit and together we can heal every damage ever done. It starts with thinking we can do it!

Much Peace...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
A mind controlled slave witch all solders are to some degree, some more then others OR

Their is more to the story(as their all ways is) they are not allowing the media to report because no one would believe or they would freak out. ZOMBIES!!! All kidding aside we will never know the full story. Kind of pointless speculating.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The ordinary human can be capable of all kinds of inhuman acts.
Any one of you can be set off given the correct stimulii....
The FBI, and Delta Force troops at WACO set a shaped charge on top of the one fairly secure room in the WACO complex, killing all the women and children huddles in there to escape the automatic weapons fire directed at the compound as the troops and tanks destroyed the buildings the men the women the children, and then set fire to their handiwork.....
They were just cops and soldiers before that, and now they are inhuman traitors to humanity.....

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

What type of mercenary can carry out a sandy hook,aurora or drone attack without being emotionally effected?

The Israeli Mossad for starters.......

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Why did they kill children?

Simple. It makes the people think emotionally, rather than logically - therefore gaining unfounded support for gun control.

In fact, you answered it yourself, really. They see rewards in our weakness, which is quite clear in your post.

Obviously you see killing children as the lowest of lows - which gives them an ultimate strength over the people.

Take what one holds dear, and you can have anything you want.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Well considering how these realtively mild gun control laws are popping up and the massive mobilization against them, gun sales up, NRA membership up, I'd say that if it was done on purpose that it failed miserably.

That watered down version of a gun bill is pretty much the same thing they passed back in the 90's and they didn't need a false flag for that.

I find it unlikely they set this up just to pass something they previously passed. If that was their intention why didn't they do this before the old one expired?

edit on 23-2-2013 by Hopechest because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

So you are convinced, are you?

Well if you are sure then you must live in a really scary world. If we assume you are right for a second though, you still raise the most pointless question.

What answer do you want to hear? The Black ops division 23 f is the one who usually does this? You are talking about BLACK ops. That alone implies that the answer you seek does not exist.

But let us get back to the point. I am really interested in the reasons for your belief in the black ops thing.

Could you maybe name a few of them? Maybe just the most important ones.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
double post. sorry mods.
edit on 23-2-2013 by Nightaudit because: double post

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Some people actually enjoy killing children. It's my belief that the CIA actively recruits and employs the true killers of the world. If you go back to the Aurora shooting (which was probably a false flag as well as Sandy Hook), one of the witnesses said the killer, "Walked in like he felt this was going to be a walk in the park, like it was going to be a fun time". Basically you had a true psychopathic killer being given free reign to shoot as many people as possible in 3 minutes, all the while knowing that some innocent patsy would take the fall for him. He probably got off on killing those people, even moreso knowing that someone else may get executed for his crime. There are some insanely sick people in the world, and many of them are controlling the world.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwasabi

Just like sandy hook.

Where are the surveillance tapes?

That is all I ask.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Human thought is just electrical, electromagnetic, and chemical signals.
When you think about it like that mind-control, and the ability to "drive" a person isn't that far fetched.

Wouldn't be surprised to learn that they do it to all of us on one level or another, through TV, drugs in the water, EM frequencies, radio waves, etc etc etc.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by PassiveObserver
When you think about it like that mind-control, and the ability to "drive" a person isn't that far fetched.

Wouldn't be surprised to learn that they do it to all of us on one level or another, through TV, drugs in the water, EM frequencies, radio waves, etc etc etc.

60Hz flicker rate. EMF from unshielded smart meters.

Sodium is everything. Fluorine ion in water. Toothpaste has fluorine ion.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Interesting...

I seem to have the same questions when referring to the God of the Old Testament...

Perhaps these people come from the same belief system?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by PassiveObserver

I definitely believe Fluoride is in our water for its neurotoxin properties. It keeps us docile. Americans used to be MUCH more conscious of what was going on in the political spectrum, and much less likely to blindly go along with something they know is corrupt garbage. I think it's quite possible that radio waves are being fed into peoples' heads too that keep them conforming.

I generally take Jesse Ventura with a grain of salt, but this episode was quite interesting, talking about targeted individuals.

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura Brain Invaders S03E07
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwasabi

Do you actually reflect what you write anymore? wow.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   

A mean one?? I don't know what kind of answer you expect out of this thread.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join