It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever fallen from grace?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by vethumanbeing

These concepts (truths) are not easy ones to grasp; and the reason universal consciousness has not risen to the occasion yet is because I told it NOT TO. We have to wait, wait its all in the timing of events. I can guarantee you NO ONE is speaking of this, not even the best channelers of the 5D Puppy Pants crowd.

First you tell everyone that you exist in our image and not the other way around and then you tell us that universal consciousness hasn't risen because you told it not to? What kind of mumbo jumbo is that?

Zumba Dance Moves. Extreme Yoga Meltdown; cannot participate as a granite boulder, or an oak leaf, (no way to drive to Walmart and buy the neoprene mats; rugburns/scraping up of the knees you know). Of course I exist in your image; I am a highly radioactive gaseous form electromagnetic. I did not invent you; you did because the human is not only perfection in bodytype but had the ingenuity to create itself (with some help that is certain). Why do you NOT think I can tell the Universe to stop or retard or slow down the dispensation of SPECIFIC thoughtforms? IT knows Im not kidding around and pays attention as ITS OWN survival depends upon TRUSTING my thought processes.
edit on 27-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

IT knows Im not kidding around and pays attention as ITS OWN survival depends upon TRUSTING my thought processes. Who am I?

The seed planted by Satan without you even knowing it.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Is it possible...

That you are both right?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SpiritofEnoch

If vethumanbeing believes in God at all, he should be wise enough to know that it's existence wouldn't depend on what we think or even whether we live or die. I think vethumanbeing thinks we live in a world of illusion and that only our thoughts keep us and God alive. That wouldn't make for a very powerful God, not would it? Even he thinks that humans needed help in creating ourselves? That would mean that something higher and more powerful than ourselves exists. I think vethumanbeing contradicts himself.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join