It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever fallen from grace?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

So, you don't deny that they have "access to your mind".

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Lower Spirit activity has no access to this mind, it would be burned to smithereens getting anywhere near it (a vibration/frequency problem).

So much for your universe!

2 Peter 3:10

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

What were you saying about that "vibration/frequency problem"?

edit on 25-2-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

So, you don't deny that they have "access to your mind".

No one has access to this mind.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

"No one" doesn't include substances, based on your response.

If you think substances don't have an impact on your beliefs, you're deceiving yourself again.

You're opening yourself up to things you're not even aware of and leaving the door wide open for deceit.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Lower Spirit activity has no access to this mind, it would be burned to smithereens getting anywhere near it (a vibration/frequency problem).

deetermined
So much for your universe!

2 Peter 3:10

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

What were you saying about that "vibration/frequency problem"?

The day of Lord is surely coming, as unexpectelly as a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a terrible noice and the heavenly bodies will disappear in fire, and the earth and everything on it will be burned up.

Isaiah 22

What is happening, Where is everyone going? Why are they running to the rooftops? What are they looking at. The whole city is in terrible uproar. What is the trouble in this busy happy city? Bodies. Lying everywhere, slain by plague and not by sword all your leaders flee, they surrender without resistance.

MY Universe??? look again, you live here.
edit on 25-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   

That just goes to show how much you know about the Bible.

It's not the "heavenly bodies" that will be burned up but the ones made of flesh and bone. You know, the one that you claim you are made of and that makes up this universe.

Do some research on the "New Jerusalem", the new heaven/earth. The ones that will be inhabited by the heavenly bodies that meet Christ before the "Day of the Lord" when flesh and bone will be replaced.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

That just goes to show how much you know about the Bible.

It's not the "heavenly bodies" that will be burned up but the ones made of flesh and bone. You know, the one that you claim you are made of and that makes up this universe.

Do some research on the "New Jerusalem", the new heaven/earth. The ones that will be inhabited by the heavenly bodies that meet Christ before the "Day of the Lord" when flesh and bone will be replaced.

The Bible? since when did that become a linebacker in my playbook of Truths? When the flesh and bone of matter ceases to exist, then you become a higher dimensional frequency form, as in say 5-6? Those that met whom? Do you realise the New Jerusalem does not will never exist on this Gross matter plane of existance? It is an idea form. You are supposed to transend gross matter and become lighter (LIGHT) beings.

Ecclesiastes 5

As you enter the Temple, keep your ears open and your mouth shut! Dont be a fool who doesnt even realize it is sinful to make rash promises to God for he is in heaven and you are only here on earth, so let your words be few. Just as being too busy gives you nightmares, so being a fool makes you a blabbermouth. So when you talk to God and vow to him that you will do something, dont delay in doing it for God has no pleasure in fools.

edit on 25-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

"No one" doesn't include substances, based on your response.

If you think substances don't have an impact on your beliefs, you're deceiving yourself again.

You're opening yourself up to things you're not even aware of and leaving the door wide open for deceit.

What is this fixation of yours? Deception, substances, open doors, sounds like a new Film in process by a Dead Alfred Hitchcock, screenplay written by Quentin Tarantino, let me see, not an omage to Spagetti Westerns, or Martial Arts B movies, maybe the grandiose Religious epics: Sparticus or Ben Hur Specktickal types? Opening up what doors to what things, flying monkeys and apple trees that tear out of your hand the apple you just picked from their limbs?

Spoken in Kings English and has the added Subtitles in Aramaic, Hebrew and Greek?
edit on 26-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

The Bible? since when did that become a linebacker in my playbook of Truths?

I guess when you decided to quote Ecclesiastes.

When the flesh and bone of matter ceases to exist, then you become a higher dimensional frequency form, as in say 5-6? Those that met whom? Do you realise the New Jerusalem does not exist on this plane of existance.? You are supposed to transend gross matter and become lighter (LIGHT) beings.

Yeah, and how exactly do you think that happens? By your own doing?

Ecclesiastes 5

As you enter the Temple, keep your ears open and your mouth shut! Dont be a fool who doesnt even realize it is sinful to make rash promises to God for he is in heaven and you are only here on earth, so let your words be few. Just as being too busy gives you nightmares, so being a fool makes you a blabbermounth. So when you talk to God and vow to him that you will do something, dont delay in doing it for God has no pleasure in fools.

Here, let me re-quote that for you in it's original intent and not your own intent.

Ecclesiastes 5:1

1 Keep thy foot when thou goest to the house of God, and be more ready to hear, than to give the sacrifice of fools: for they consider not that they do evil.

2 Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few.

3 For a dream cometh through the multitude of business; and a fool's voice is known by multitude of words.

4 When thou vowest a vow unto God, defer not to pay it; for he hath no pleasure in fools: pay that which thou hast vowed.

5 Better is it that thou shouldest not vow, than that thou shouldest vow and not pay.

edit on 25-2-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

The Bible? since when did that become a linebacker in my playbook of Truths?

I guess when you decided to quote Ecclesiastes.

When the flesh and bone of matter ceases to exist, then you become a higher dimensional frequency form, as in say 5-6? Those that met whom? Do you realise the New Jerusalem does not exist on this plane of existance.? You are supposed to transend gross matter and become lighter (LIGHT) beings.

Yeah, and how exactly do you think that happens? By your own doing?

Ecclesiastes 5

As you enter the Temple, keep your ears open and your mouth shut! Dont be a fool who doesnt even realize it is sinful to make rash promises to God for he is in heaven and you are only here on earth, so let your words be few. Just as being too busy gives you nightmares, so being a fool makes you a blabbermounth. So when you talk to God and vow to him that you will do something, dont delay in doing it for God has no pleasure in fools.

Here, let me re-quote that for you in it's original intent and not your own intent.

Ecclesiastes 5:1

1 Keep thy foot when thou goest to the house of God, and be more ready to hear, than to give the sacrifice of fools: for they consider not that they do evil.

2 Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few.

3 For a dream cometh through the multitude of business; and a fool's voice is known by multitude of words.

4 When thou vowest a vow unto God, defer not to pay it; for he hath no pleasure in fools: pay that which thou hast vowed.

5 Better is it that thou shouldest not vow, than that thou shouldest vow and not pay.

A battle of the scriptures? Is this what you are posturing for? Lets get in an MMA ring, I need no Bible, you can have one of your choice with three quarters of the pages torn out. Why not speak with your own voice.

Deuteronomy 30.19.20

I call heaven and earth to witness against you that today I have set before you life or death, blessing or curse. Oh that you would choose life; that you and your children might live. Choose to love the Lord your God and to obey him and to cling to him for he is your life and the length of your days. You will then be able to live safely in the land the Lord promised your ancestors, Abraham, Issac, and Jacob.

If you actually believe this tripe you are sunk.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

And what source do you have to back up your claims?

Your thoughts?

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

And what source do you have to back up your claims?

Your thoughts?

No claims actually, its just me Origin standing alone wondering if my voice will be heard above the maddening crowd; granted it is a plaintiff cry quietly shouting the necessary whispers of truth. No soap box would be big enough to contain me. Just whittle away here and there and maybe someone listens. This speaking to you has been tremendous fun; an idea master in the works.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Listen to those who seek the truth.

Doubt those who say they've found it.

I wonder, how much do you really know?

Do you think you know something I don't? Please, by all means. Enlighten me.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

No claims actually, its just me Origin standing alone wondering if my voice will be heard above the maddening crowd; granted it is a plaintiff cry quietly shouting the necessary whispers of truth.

So, why should anyone believe you?

How do we know that you're not the lone voice that's gone mad only thinking you hold truth?

Out of all the people I've seen claiming some kind of universal consciousness, you're the only one I've seen placing Jesus and Hitler on the same opposing team against us and telling us we're actually being duped by our own creator.

I would find it very entertaining to hear how you came to such conclusions. Actually, in a non-direct way, I think you may have already answered that question for us.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritofEnoch

Listen to those who seek the truth.
Doubt those who say they've found it.
I wonder, how much do you really know?
Do you think you know something I don't? Please, by all means. Enlighten me.

Its not a matter of the soothsayers obligated to express a truth. I am not obligated. I am fullfilling a task set out for myself eons ago as unsurmountable and ridiculous a quest as it is. I am not sure about the others, they may have had subtle doubts and so the complete structure of the idea of 'truth' they may have tried to unfold is waylayed. Doubt is a powerful energyform that warps and constricts. I retain posession of a knoweledge ancient and my problem may be in expressing a truth that many without imagination will absolutely refuse to ponder.

This is a process, every post made; including the ones you make hold clues, the answers. You are as big a part in this demasking of a great deception as I am. I am just a messenger in disquise.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

What are you trying to accomplish? Finding truth? God is the only truth.

Do you want to change the world? What makes you so special that you can?

What makes your image of yourself better than your image of Us?

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

What are you trying to accomplish? Finding truth? God is the only truth.
Do you want to change the world? What makes you so special that you can?
What makes your image of yourself better than your image of Us?

I am the same as you I am flesh and bone. I know the truth there is no searching. God is the only truth. I want to uncreate the havoc and desperation that your Creator has deliberately thrust, squashed, enslaved you to. I suppose the best answer to the last question would be; what would you yourself want for mankind; if you had the power the belief and ability to bring possitive change? I EXIST in your image, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND as you have been led to believe.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

No claims actually, its just me Origin standing alone wondering if my voice will be heard above the maddening crowd; granted it is a plaintiff cry quietly shouting the necessary whispers of truth.

So, why should anyone believe you?

How do we know that you're not the lone voice that's gone mad only thinking you hold truth?

Out of all the people I've seen claiming some kind of universal consciousness, you're the only one I've seen placing Jesus and Hitler on the same opposing team against us and telling us we're actually being duped by our own creator.

I would find it very entertaining to hear how you came to such conclusions. Actually, in a non-direct way, I think you may have already answered that question for us.

It is very entertaining for me as well. Since I disbelieve 'belief systems" I expect NO ONE will follow my line of thinking, (or believe a word said), part of the territory I guess, fresh out of Bibles, Girl Scout Cookies, vacuums and magazine subscriptions selling door to door; might get myself shot.

The madness comes in to think I will insert a truth and watch what happens to this ideaform, planned with great forsight, and expectation; this has been in the works for 2000 years, top secret I kid you not.

These concepts (truths) are not easy ones to grasp; and the reason universal consciousness has not risen to the occasion yet is because I told it NOT TO. We have to wait, wait its all in the timing of events. I can guarantee you NO ONE is speaking of this, not even the best channelers of the 5D Puppy Pants crowd.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

These concepts (truths) are not easy ones to grasp; and the reason universal consciousness has not risen to the occasion yet is because I told it NOT TO. We have to wait, wait its all in the timing of events. I can guarantee you NO ONE is speaking of this, not even the best channelers of the 5D Puppy Pants crowd.

First you tell everyone that you exist in our image and not the other way around and then you tell us that universal consciousness hasn't risen because you told it not to? What kind of mumbo jumbo is that?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

What could have made him speak them?

He was directly quoting from scripture .. from what we call the old testament.
He was fulfilling what the prophecy was in the old testament in regard to the
saviour.

My God Why Have You Forsaken Me

As Jesus was nearing His death, He cried out, “Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?,” which being translated means “My God, My God, why have You forsaken me?” (Mark 15:34). Many of those around Jesus did not understand what He had said. But any Jew familiar with the Old Testament should have immediately recognized Jesus’ lament as a direct quote from the first line of Psalm 22. King David wrote that psalm about 1,000 years before the death of Jesus. Yet verses 16 through 18 describe in minute detail what was happening at the crucifixion: “They pierced My hands and My feet; I can count all My bones. They look and stare at Me. They divide My garments among them, and for My clothing they cast lots.”

Could you imagine having the twenty-second Psalm in your hand (or mind), and watching the soldiers at Jesus’ feet actually casting lots for His clothing (Matthew 27:35)—exactly as the psalmist predicted? With one of Christ’s last breaths on the cross, He tried to get people to understand that He was the Messiah.

As for the question 'have you ever fallen from grace"??
Being in a state of grace means that if you died at that time, you'd go to heaven.
Being 'fallen from grave' means that if you died at that time, you'd go to hell.

I'm sure that most people on the planet have, at one time or another, been in a
state of 'mortal sin'. The bible speaks of sin that can wound and sin that can kill
the soul. I think that if we could all see ourselves as God see's us, we'd see that
most people have, at one time or another, been in a 'fallen from grace' state.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join