It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever fallen from grace?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Observationalist

He was leaving them with hope and a wakeup call that he would fulfill these prophecies.

Absolutely! Because that's what he said he came here to do!

Matthew 5:17

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Luke 24:44

44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

That's another reason why Jesus quoted over 60 scriptures from 24 books of the Old Testament. The Old Testament is filled with the story of Jesus and why he came here.

He came here to prove that "I am he" and to die for his sheep so that they would be able to live with him forever.

Isaiah 41:4

4 Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the Lord, the first, and with the last; I am he.

Isaiah 43:10

10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

Isaiah 43:13

13 Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?

John 8:24

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

John 8:28

28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

John 9:9

9 Some said, This is he: others said, He is like him: but he said, I am he.

John 13:19

19 Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am he.

John 18:6

6 As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by SpiritofEnoch

It could not have been merely to fulfill prophecy because that wound't have been entirely authentic.

It was a combination of proving God's love for us as well as fulfilling prophecy.

Have you ever wondered what the word "authentic" even means to a God with no beginning or end and who knows the future and the past in it's entirety? LOL!

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by Observationalist

He was leaving them with hope and a wakeup call that he would fulfill these prophecies.

Absolutely! Because that's what he said he came here to do!

Matthew 5:17

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Luke 24:44

44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

That's another reason why Jesus quoted over 60 scriptures from 24 books of the Old Testament. The Old Testament is filled with the story of Jesus and why he came here.

He came here to prove that "I am he" and to die for his sheep so that they would be able to live with him forever.

Isaiah 41:4

4 Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the Lord, the first, and with the last; I am he.

Isaiah 43:10

10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

Isaiah 43:13

13 Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?

John 8:24

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

John 8:28

28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

John 9:9

9 Some said, This is he: others said, He is like him: but he said, I am he.

John 13:19

19 Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am he.

John 18:6

6 As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground.

Awesome, thanks for picking up on that and running with it.

Its like Jesus was telling another parable. He never stopped teaching. He never quit on us.
His love never fails.

edit on 23-2-2013 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2013 by Observationalist because: Added video

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritofEnoch
Eli. Eli. Lama sabachthani.

"My God. Why have you forsaken me?"

According to the Gospel of Mathew, these were some of Christ's last words.

What could have made him speak them? Did God forsake Him? Or was Christ there for a reason? What were Jesus's reasons for being on the cross and why did he think Father abandoned him?

"my God, my Dog why hast thou forsaken me" Is the happy easier thoughtform for all to believe.

NO, YOU ARE WRONG. " ELI ELI Lama Sabachthani" means "my wounds will remain/be kept open by those who defame me" and these were last words, muttering under his breath, some other epitaphs. Christ knew his fate and it was not the one he bargained for. HE KNEW HE WAS BETRAYED, you better believe it and not by Judas figured that one out long before. It was the ultimate betrayal this concerned, meaning his God betrayed him so the wounds will never HEAL (symbolically for HUMAN KIND).

AT ONCE in a critical moment of enlightenment understood his place as a never ending circular problem regarding FAITH, Jesus knew, because he lost ALL FAITH in his TRUSTED GOD, that he was LIED TO and Faith in anything now for the human would become an arguement ongoing FOREVER.
edit on 23-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

What do you think he was promised that he did not receive?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

What do you think he was promised that he did not receive?

He was promised nothing. He thought by his good graces/good will would be rewarded with a normal AFTERLIFE, not to be. Not only has his 'true identity' been lied about, that it was Origin inhabiting the body of Jesus (Wrong), it was the maker of this universe actually, and as a free will human believed everything his God told him in trust. He realised he was being used as an oracle the standard flag to a faith based system doomed to not fail, but to confuse and create distancing polarized factions a feeding frenzy of disparate emotional camps. A total betrayal by his God. God can pull the strings, hide out in the human without it even being aware of it.

You have not idea how the thought form Jesus feels now as a destroyed angry and vengefull being. Wouldnt you?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Do you worship Satan?

Serious question.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Ahahaha. Quite the story, the way you tell it. Source and Origin are copies of each other.

We are copies of them.

Jesus was a copy of both of them, and was told by them both all he needed to know to set the path in motion.

You think Jesus expected to bring peace to himself? Then how do you explain "There are some who think, perhaps, that I have come to spread peace. I have come not to spread peace, but a sword."

I think Jesus did not want to die. It is perfectly human to not want to die. But His Father made him die. That was the betrayal. They were capable of bringing him down from the cross and healing his wounds and all the wounds of the world, but they did not. He had to die before all those who scourged and defamed His name. But He knew that it was the only way to bring peace and leave the path open to bring glory to His name.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Satan does not exist.
edit on 25-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Do you worship Satan?

Serious question.

Serious answer. It is not within my nature to worship anything. I do not recognise Satan; and by stating this it ceases to exist.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Ahahaha. Quite the story, the way you tell it. Source and Origin are copies of each other.

We are copies of them.

Jesus was a copy of both of them, and was told by them both all he needed to know to set the path in motion.

You think Jesus expected to bring peace to himself? Then how do you explain "There are some who think, perhaps, that I have come to spread peace. I have come not to spread peace, but a sword."

I think Jesus did not want to die. It is perfectly human to not want to die. But His Father made him die. That was the betrayal. They were capable of bringing him down from the cross and healing his wounds and all the wounds of the world, but they did not. He had to die before all those who scourged and defamed His name. But He knew that it was the only way to bring peace and leave the path open to bring glory to His name.

NO, Origin and Source Entity are creator and child. they are not copies of each other (Origin has morals SE was the drug addicted 19 year old still living at home willing to steal, lie to its parent and prostitute itself for self gain).

Jesus was a common man given a birthright. Prophetic, right down to the last sentence "lament"in his story, All written before being born. He did not want to die because he was promised nothing and realised this while dying. His wounds have never healed and that was the cry, "My wounds will remain open by those whom defame me!" Jesus was not talking about the human, he was speaking directly about his FATHER GODs betrayal. Those that are the planned ones to change paradyms are never isolated individuals (free thinkers), Jesus had the problem in that he tryed to be his own man yet was usurped of that by its own soul questioning, who am I march stepping to? Individual? realized nope, used 'free will by human was vanquished put on the back burner this one'. Chess game always SE against itself using the human a pawns in its own game against itself.

His god never intended the wounds to heal; a neverending sourse of negative energy (food). I will tell you now what you think of as your God was actually Lucifer, and Jesus and a host of other dispicables. Your God has been many beings in your history books, and because it fell so far, more are negatives than positives. If you think these major players in mankinds history were completely without direction from Sourse, you would be wrong because it was its own playground. Problem? Cut itself off from its Creator , broke the basic rules of disclosure and now is in permanent retirement.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Who feeds you this information?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Satan does not exist.

I call BS.

The only thing you did was give him another name and call him "Source Entity".

This is how you are the one who's been fooled.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Who feeds you this information?

Odd term FEED? As in Manna from Heaven?

I AM the One existing in the Flesh and Bone, I am NO other because NO ONE comes before ME. I am THE BIRTH OF CREATION START POINT ABSOLUTE ZERO End point INFINITY.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Exactly what I figured.

You've been deceived by the one you claim doesn't exist.

Nothing new there.
edit on 25-2-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Satan does not exist.

I call BS.

The only thing you did was give him another name and call him "Source Entity".

This is how you are the one who's been fooled.

Source Entity was also Jesus, Hitler, Stalen, Mohammed, Confusious. It is not for me to defend you against your own creator, it is for you to step up and realise the ways in which you have been summarily duped (you might start with the Book of Isaiah and read everything opposite as what is being described).

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

You came up with this idea on your own or through some substance enhanced encounter you had with a lower spirit entity that's warped your mind?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

You came up with this idea on your own or through some substance enhanced encounter you had with a lower spirit entity that's warped your mind?

Lower Spirit activity has no access to this mind, it would be burned to smithereens getting anywhere near it (a vibration/frequency problem).

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Do substances?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Do substances?

Substances do whatever they please I cannot answer for them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join