It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien physical traits.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Anyone ever notice that the general "view" of an alien, all have the same looks. Whether this is true or not, we do not know, but... this does make a lot of sense. In our ever so liberal-growing world, everything is getting a little more blurry, and being an individual is getting harder and harder by the day. Whether you like this idea or not, thats not what I'm trying to get at.

My best example is the book, The Giver. Colors don't exist anymore. The people are nearly all the same and individuality is merely impossible to achieve in such a world. It seems to me (as I have already stated), that this is the path the American people are taking.

Now take a look at the stereotypical alien. Same looking face, body, and very boring with a white or gray-shaded color to them. I think it makes a lot of sense that they are like that, since they have already been through what we have been through and they are further in the liberal idea to the point where they are similar to the book The Giver.

As usual, this probably didn't come out as I had planned and came off a bit harsh, but I guess that is just life. I hope you understand what I was trying to say though.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 02:06 AM
link   
To an untrained eye, many different species of animal look the same. It's possible aliens if they exist look nothing at all like each other to someone who knows what differences they need to look for. Also possible is they might be all wearing a spacesuit. Take a look at a bunch of astronauts of similar height and build in full gear with the visor down, then try to pick one from the other. You can't.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I am sure im not the only member that believes the cloned aliens theory but of course i doubt they could all have been cloned from a single E.T. Intresting idea though

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:50 AM
link   
There are different species of Aliens. Aliens are just people from a different world that vist us. Just like if you American, we aren't all the time its just what you call people who live in a certain place.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romanakis
Now take a look at the stereotypical alien. Same looking face, body, and very boring with a white or gray-shaded color to them.

Sterotypical for... who? It varies wildly. You dont see many greys in the south americas, mostly just the "weird" aliens. Or the "nordics" in europe. Your stereotypical alien grey is only stereotypical in a certain area, namely USA.

Personally I like the hairsucking tentacle blob of an alien

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I doubt there are that many visting alien races assuming there are any. Greys is my first bet second Nordics. I have given my opinion on another thread already i wont bore you with that again. I doubt that Aliens visit us for a holiday. They arent here to study us either that again can be done by a distance.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Liberal-growing world? What liberal-growing world? it doesn't feel that way to me, anyhow. I have a book called "A Field guide of Extraterrestrials"
that uses what the author called the "best sightings" as it's basis. What I found interesting is that the EBEs looked different, in some cases, depending on culutural background of the person encountered. A sighting from one of the Scandinavian countries showed the EBE to be rather gnome-like and one from Italy, the EBE looked kind of "jester-like with a cape and cap. I think that the EBEs allow, if you will, to see only certain aspects of theirselves. We may never know what they look like. If we are indeed seeing aliens and it is something else going on entirely.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
I doubt there are that many visting alien races assuming there are any. Greys is my first bet second Nordics. I have given my opinion on another thread already i wont bore you with that again. I doubt that Aliens visit us for a holiday. They arent here to study us either that again can be done by a distance.

Can it? How do you study a human from a distance, exactly?

NASA Mars missions prove you can never get too close. There is always a "next" mission to find stuff... We've even had positive identification of life (on multiple occasions), yet it will never be proven unless we actually go there, no one will believe it until then.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
According to some recent threads, there are now up to around 2000 races visiting us. i gotta again say: Hooey! It's probably rare that even one species "found" us let alone 17, 96, 200, 2000. I think alot more people would be aware of visits if there were aliens here in any significant numbers. Yes, in this case, anything above 1 or 2 is significant.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   
2000?!? Whoever came up with this number, did they run the physiology of each species across a biologist to first check if a certain claimed species is event biologically viable? Or did this person just basically assume every alien in every report they read was real? Anyone have a link to this catalogue? How did this person(s) decide if a given alien was a) Real and b) A new species? Did they establish a set of guidelines to distinguish each species or did they just judge them on a case by case basis (not very scientific).

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Perhaps the Greys dont all look alike but they all wear they same type of suits. They might not even be grey at all many people think it is just a second skin like suit they wear. Something like a astronuat or biosuit but so compact it fits like a second skin.

Might just be their version of this

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka

Originally posted by shorty

Can it? How do you study a human from a distance, exactly?

NASA Mars missions prove you can never get too close. There is always a "next" mission to find stuff... We've even had positive identification of life (on multiple occasions), yet it will never be proven unless we actually go there, no one will believe it until then.

Moniter T.V and radio waves and comunication monitering thats all you need. I mean if your familar with Star Trek you will see that the Romulans all have Beatle style hair cuts where do you think they got that idea.

new topics

top topics

join