It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When The Shadow Makes Shapes On Trees

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Is it possible that when we see the shape of something on a tree, that the lighting makes, could be some sort of sign of a future or past event? Like Jesus' face on the bark of a tree. Like that.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Well that is certainly an interesting idea. Did you have some similar experiece? Why did you think of this?

I kinda had a similar experience. Well not really hehe.

I remember this one time I was in a park with my brother and a friend. We were talking next to a tree. My friend and myself were half paying attention to the shadows by brother's hand movements were projecting on a nearby tree. At one point my brother ceased making hand movements but the shadow of his hand kept moving for a few seconds. Needless to say we were startled.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I believe trees hold an untapped energy and knowledge.

My first visions were of a tree which was said to represent Jesus and basically was my calling to becoming a mystic.

Tree of Life.

I believe that trees hold many answers. I can see images in certain elements and objects. Wood is the best/easiest type I can see into and I believe since most trees/wood is so old and also stationary, it has much to tell nto those who are able to listen.

Also, if you believe in lower level mystical beings such as fairies, sprites etc. They would also be the ones communicating with you in the forests through natural elements.

join