Lie [LOWWC]

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
"A channel full of water oozing vines surrounded by a glossy black moving lianas that tries to stop you from moving out and with each and every move you do a plant is trying to stop you from climbing on your way out ."

Lie

A very complex animal with a very well defined structure, sometimes invisible living in this channel full of muddy water with branched tentacles everywhere, and which can attack you from all directions without noise.

www.mymodernmet.com...

Because the lie is silent and you can be surrounded by it without even realize it and the more you struggle to escape the worse you will get into her deadly embrace.

Like quicksand.

Very strong these days without seeing from what direction lie is coming and why.

Because Lie has no reason.

But it has a purpose and that is Evil.

Lie is usually very cheerful and as a theater burlesque comedy and she plays a role sometimes.

fidamo.com...

When and if you catch this creature and you ask her some questions she will be very silent with an innocent look in her eyes,but if you can demonstrate the Lie then the creature might became violent in her struggle to escape ...the Lie.

Lie usually use concise words to perpetuate her self in time and these words can be like a sweet song she sings to make your senses to sleep like some Fairies do in stories.

This creature can grow in time by feeding her self with her only food full of rot I mean full of... Lies.

When she reach adulthood Lie is trying to keep their timeless shape while preserving her power of lies.

Like a wall built around a fortress she hides with strengthness not be found.

The greatest power of Lie is to make everyone around her to believe her in each and every word.

She reigns by spreading fear around her and she has a multitude of faces and each face that she shows is consistent with the lie which she wants to propagate.

www.crochetconcupiscence.com...

Never the less that Lie in times of darkness is the Queen on Earth by numb the senses like a bitter sweet poison that can give you drowsiness to the body a pleasant soul to perdition.

A beautiful elegant masquerade full of characters dressed in bright clothes each wearing a mask with glances without content while caught in a dazzling dance a dance of lost time.

www.mymodernmet.com...

Knots woven into a mask which is covering faces, a mask worn which can be accepted for life.

Like lianas in the forest where truth walks with a broken head is very hard to see in the dark thicket where the shadows of hidden eyes lies and where the cold froze everything with a layer of frost covering everything that is living and beautiful.

edit on 22-2-2013 by piequal3because14 because: it has

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Indeed, lies can suffocate lives like under a blast of frozen powder.

Indeed, transparency is of glory.

Transparency is the glory of a dragonfly which she achieves only after an amazing transformation that begins with the event of her egg hatching as a nymph.

The nymph lives truly a very secretive and hidden life in the depths of murky waters. She develops secretly, her dangerous damp nursery is to be found in deep darkness, out of sight and out of mind.

She suddenly shows her talents as a stealthy predator, preying on the majority of unsuspecting life forms living in her vicinity.

She is an ambush predator of the meanest kind. She stays invisible and undetected, camouflaged, until she knows her succulent meal, the victim of her desire, is hers for sure.

But then the revolution happens:
When she is saturated by her ways and has grown strong she transforms into her second stage of life: a glorious dragonfly.

Just as well, because her disgraceful actions of lies and worst intentions actually don’t work in her favour at all. Her dark and revolting watery ways full of oozing channels of slimy vines are filled with like-minded life forms. There is no trust amongst this variety of shady characters that roam this dog eat dog existence. A nymph is on her own.

When the nymph goes through her metamorphoses to become a dragonfly, it seems she has learned to grow beyond the errors of her nymphish ways, for her character also transforms.

The dragonfly leaves behind her foul ways of camouflage, deception, mistrust and treachery and develops her persona and characteristics of openness with nothing to hide; totally transparent, she now shows a true beauty to be seen by all.

She openly flits before your eyes, with delicious lights reflecting off her delicate wings. She is a magical beauty to behold indeed – equipped to succeed in what she holds dear.

Whereas the nymph demonstrates that everything unlike truth has the process of its own transformation within, the dragonfly heralds paradise on earth.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by applecore

A very beatiful description of a dragonfly's life by transforming from nymph to adult like the characters of an untold story which you very well describe.

Thank you applecore for residing the story into your story like stages of transformation in a dragonfly life.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Thank you applecore for residing the story into your story like stages of transformation in a dragonfly life.

i thank you for accepting my story so bold.

i got caught by the fire of your creativity -- i thank you, truly.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

i got caught by the fire of your creativity
Oh applecore if just knew how true my posts are ,I mean telling the Truth it's harder than anyone can ever imagine.

I wish they be just a product of my imagination but they aren't.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I wish they be just a product of my imagination but they aren't.

i know they aren't, hope you did not mean that's what i meant with 'creativity'

i am fascinated how you manage to declare the truth with such an apparent elegant simplicity, so well thought out, every single one - one after the other

so well illustrated that it keeps the worst cases of REM (like mine) comfortably focus

you are a master magician, truly,
and you know the truth
that is the hottest thing about you

i also know that it is not telling the truth that is the hardest
but knowing the truth, that is the tough journey

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

you are a master magician, truly, and you know the truth that is the hottest thing about you
Oh applecore you don't dream what an effort I do to expose the Truth.My fight with the Devil itself it's a battle that no one should ever see.

because behind the scenes there is a battle which I hope I will survive.

But in the same time drinking from the Water of Life it's giving me power and youth.

because

The Holly Grail can give Life and death.

Thank you for the beautiful words and picture my friend.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
piequal3because14
I just adore your writeing keep up the good work..peace,sugarcookie1 S&F

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

I just adore your writeing keep up the good work..peace,sugarcookie1 S&F
Thank you sugarcookie1 I will try to if time will allow me.

new topics

join