U.S. Troops Arrive In Niger To Set Up Drone Base

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

China is pushing hard for African resources as well as directly competing with the United States for those in South America, the Middle East, off shore Oil around South East Asia and other Pacific rim countries.

The wild card in all this is if and when the U.S. Military will make available a few New and still Secret Advanced Energy Generation Systems. If the U.S. Military does release this tech. and I figure it to be only a 15% chance they do...the World will Change.

Split Infinity

The best way to choke the make-believe communist government of china is to cut their trade off but that would also involve choking wall street that rellies on cheap chineese labor. The globalists created the china threat and china did not create itself.

Also, but important to mention none-the-less, nations do not necesarily benefit from colonial/imperial expansion. Just the PEOPLE who are involved and push for expansion of the markets aka the shareholdes of big business.

Americans not only did not benefit from iraq and afghanistan, they actually lost a lot. They lost money and manpower for nothing. But you keep believing the 9-11-2001 official fairytale if that helps you and your buddies line their pockets at everyone else's expense.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Actually the drones are not cheaper in any way.
The average cost of a predator drone is over 4 million dollars.

We spend ten times more for our military then russia does. How many air-craft carriers, f-117a, b-2, f-22, and other gadgets do we need when our economy is being bled dry by the globalists in control of washington? The average american citizen is being shafted horribly with the 16 trillion dollar debt and no jobs to even remotely think of paying it back.

And if you think drones are expensive try looking into the b-2 stealth bombers. I forget how many BILLIONS each cost! They might as well call the department of defense, THE DEPARTMENT OF OFFENSE! It makes more sense that way.

(I am beyond frustrated at the liars we have in washington, dc)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Yes, and it is really impossible to put a price on a life, those of the
soldiers and veterans. The way veterans, men and women are treated
is a testament unto itself as to the horrors of the shadow government wars,
and occupations, this one being no different.

It is utterly sickening.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
double post
edit on 24-2-2013 by burntheships because: oops

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I am VERY dismayed that you would guess at what I am or what I stand for as you have done in your reply...which started good but then started pointing fingers.

I am a PATRIOT of the Highest Order and the things I have done have taken a Physical and Emotional toll upon me that will stay with me for the rest of my life.

I am a "CIVILIAN" that works with members of the U.S. Military and even given the issues created by this...I am very glad that I was there to keep things in their proper perspective.

I understand how it is easy for you or anyone else to mistrust the actions of the U.S. Government and Military and I myself am ALWAYS on guard for such possible inconsistancies...but to label me as you have done given your complete and utter lack of understanding or knowing what and what I am as well as what I do and why I do it is disheartening as well as unfair and ignorant of the realities.

No one and I mean NO ONE...is more aware of the possibilities of misplaced trust and dishonorable uses of teams such as the one I have and still do on occasion lead and do my very best to keep it's actions honorable as well as it's members alive.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
What business do they have in Niger anyways?

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Thanks for your heartfelt comments SI,
I think it is important that we all understand the different perspectives
of our members concerning these very controversial issues.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Thank You for your understanding.

I would like to add that these...KIDS...that I sometimes help do their JOB are the very BEST that the World has to offer. My response to another members post was more in defending them as there are very few other people in this world that would dedicate themselves...their time...and their very LIVES to doing things that help the rest of us.

Because I am a...CIVILIAN...and because I am sometimes needed...although I am supposed to be retired...I find it that it is my responsibility be older and much more experienced ith such...JOBS...specifics and reasons as I make SURE no KID I am leading is going to carry out orders that I find either INSANE or without good reason.

I just wanted people to know that these KIDS are very young and are some Mothers and Fathers BABIES just a very short time ago...and ALWAYS will be so.

They are Honorable in Heart and Mind and what they would do just to protect others as well as what they would sacrifice...is something as well as a concept that in my mind should NEVER be Dishonored by anyone.

I promise you...I MAKE CERTAIN...what is ordered...IS ALWAYS QUESTIONED...as long as I am there.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing your experiences, and your dedication to your work.

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
I just wanted people to know that these KIDS are very young and are some Mothers and Fathers BABIES just a very short time ago...and ALWAYS will be so.

They are Honorable in Heart and Mind and what they would do just to protect others as well as what they would sacrifice...is something as well as a concept that in my mind should NEVER be Dishonored by anyone.

Yes, those who help those who are veterans, who counsel and try and heal the wounds are few
and far between, one needs the other.

The MIC, as many of us understand it is so different than what it used to be.
I am not one to support war in general, yet I do understand the need for every nation
to have its own sovereignty, and its defense concerning such.

And in that war machine, many young lives are caught up in it, and some of
it is good, and some of it is bad...some of it is inbetween. And there lies
the quandry of it all. Its always been this way, and probably will continue,
as long as man lives.

Each person must follow their path.

Blessings to all,
bts

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Thank You for your understanding and support.

I have been trying to retire...and this is like my fourth attempt...but I continue because I can't get this one thing out of my mind.

I am much older than the KIDS...I am in top physical condition but still because of my age....Huffing it over miles of Hard Terrain in al sorts of S#!% weather...takes it's toll on me as the KIDS just FLY over it as if it was nothing. So...after such a JOB...I ALWAYS say to myself...THIS IS IT! LAST TIME!

Then I do a debrief and a overview of the next possible JOB coming up. Every KID in the room KNOWS I have said that the last JOB was my last JOB. They look at me during the Overveiw with eyes that remind me of a Golden Retriever I had when I would catch him chewing on my shoe.

They are WORRIED. Then...although I do NOT do this often as it is not something the Brass likes...but because I am a "CIVILIAN" as well as being wealthy...I might have a private party that I invite the KIDS and any Wives or Girlfriends they might have.

Now although what we do is not to be spoken of...it is a well known reality that a WIFE is gonna know some aspects of things. So at the party...one by one...the WIVES come up to me and ask..."Are you going to go next time? My Husband say's you are retiring. He also say's you won't let the Brass make them do JOBS that are too dangerous or have no real purpose. Will you PLEASE go one more time?

This just KILLS me. I am desperately trying to call it a day...and at the same time...I can't get this out of my head. A couple times I didn't go on a JOB. I was miserable the whole time. I kept pacing and looking at the clock...figuering out what time it was where. Going through the whole JOB in my head. It was MURDER!

I am trapped by my own conscience.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Dont be so hard on yourself. We are but mere humans.
Thoughts and prayers your way.

“The Waking"

I wake to sleep, and take my waking slow.
I feel my fate in what I cannot fear.
I learn by going where I have to go.

We think by feeling. What is there to know?
I hear my being dance from ear to ear.

Of those so close beside me, which are you?
God bless the Ground! I shall walk softly there,
And learn by going where I have to go.

Light takes the Tree; but who can tell us how?
The lowly worm climbs up a winding stair;

Great Nature has another thing to do
To you and me, so take the lively air,
And, lovely, learn by going where to go.

This shaking keeps me steady. I should know.
What falls away is always. And is near.
I learn by going where I have to go.”
― Theodore Roethke, The Collected Poems
edit on 27-2-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Very Nice.

Thank You.

Split Infinity

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join