U.S. Troops Arrive In Niger To Set Up Drone Base

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

You don't know do you?

The continent of Africa holds most of the world's resources - especially, the great black gold (i.e. oil). Middle Eastern oil is already dwindling (contrary to forecasts) - but Iran has a plethora of black gold, but of course they're not as cooperative with America.

The coming decades will not be pretty for Africa, unless of course China really grabs a hold of African countries and holds a large influence over regimes to the detriment of the West. In other words, more and more countries will have to turn completely to the continent and this could see wider conflicts arising. The previous periods of colonialism where African resources were plundered actually only touched but a very minute percentage of Africa's resources. The abundance of many important resources is shocking - and worrying for a future of dwindling resources. This is why African countries need to get their act together and form some sort of stronger alliance and union as countries like America will attempt to establish itself more and more in the region for the purpose of getting resources.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

China is pushing hard for African resources as well as directly competing with the United States for those in South America, the Middle East, off shore Oil around South East Asia and other Pacific rim countries.

The wild card in all this is if and when the U.S. Military will make available a few New and still Secret Advanced Energy Generation Systems. If the U.S. Military does release this tech. and I figure it to be only a 15% chance they do...the World will Change.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
And here is the saddest part of this deal. In my work as an environmentalist in a gov job doing so, I have had the fortune of seeing some new tech right at it's inception. Any one of these would absolutely end the oil needs, or at least the oil for combustion engine needs. MTSU in TN designed a car that runs on water by using the device that NASA uses to provide H2 and breathable oxygen. The Feds would not acknowledge it with Al Gore even teaching at the school while this car racks up grand prizes for alternative vehicles.

I have challenged Al several times and the EPA I work side by side and he did not respond. The EPA heads I talk to were claiming, while Clinton was in office, that "Big Oil" runs this country from behind the scenes. I have no reason to disbelieve that answer. Clearly back then something was brewing and I think I see now that it was about empowering the Islamic fundamentalist so the war machine can make money too and freedoms can be eroded more easily in a crisis (Mayor of Chicago Rham E.'s:" don't let a good crisis go to waste". comes to mind)

more.....

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I have personally witnessed magnetic motors that run without fuel just a weakly charged battery, one being very similar to the Joseph Newman Device and the Johnson Motor. Ford snapped it up for 1 mill in the late 80's and I met the inventor while performing my duties. HIS name escapes me but he also was heating his house without electricity by using both a wood stove, a small greenhouse painted black on the inside that had soil piled high over the pipes that led inside his house and the house had a special south facing black painted wall below the window .

This whole buy up patents, claim global warming while keeping back the tech with Solyndra's style money laundering, and ignoring of working tech IMHO all HAS TO BE connected to the Africa/Middle East oil grab. Yet we didn't grab Iraq's oil did we? Someone wants to use us for 'marks' like the Mafia have in the streets of the east coast USA. So now ask yourselves, why is it that our western Governments want to feed money to these people if there is a concern for carbon footprints and national security? That will be a clue to finding the answer to why Africa is getting drone wars?

We the people way outnumber these evil people and they may be testing now to see if 100 commanding Drones can win in combat. Let us pray benevolent minds prevail in the end.

BTW I am a fiscal conservative (spend within your means) but a social liberal (you can do what you want as long as it does not physically hurt other people) so that makes me Libertarian in the end.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
But, air traffic controllers MUST be cut because there is no money?? You couldn't make this stuff up.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
1. America is self sufficient and needs nothing from any other nation except trade and stability for all humans to progess and evolve.

2. Africa is a HUGE landmass filled with largely UNTAPPED massive wealth in agricultural and mineral resources. Right now, it is only in poverty because of their leaders anemic and endermic corruption, to enrich themselves and screw their own fellow countrymen, happening for decades if not centuries when tribe leaders or malcontents sold their fellow brothers as slaves.

As such, some powerful countries whom are not self sufficient are eyeing the riches of Africa. China's CCP govt had done so, and doing very well as corruption is their way of life and 2nd nature.

Equally, the radical islamist militants are not blind and stupid. They need funds as true muslims had wisen up to their tactics for donations to muslim children but were only used to kill and subjugate more innocent humans around the world.

They need economic might to sustain their enslavement/subjugation of mankind, and Africa is the best place to do so. Mali was but only the springboard to greater Africa.

If these wild beasts are not stopped now and ANNIHILATED, the rest of the world will be wrecked by their continual assualts upon humanity and live in terror forever, the way N.Korea and Iran are welding their nukes or potential nuke capability to get what they want.

Worse will be for the africans. Not only will they be subjugated, their will lose every gram of their mineral resources to those power lusting wild beasts. Just ask how the north Malians enjoyed militant Islamic rule of previous 9 months.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Absolutely the job beyond sucks,but that is what is inside some people.It's not insanity its a fire that drives you.
I wouldn't want ANYONE drafted who wasn't a fighter inside.
I know about lies only too well,the nifty shot they gave us at Hood without putting it on our records,how we were ordered to turn off our chemical alarms because they kept going off,little things.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
China paid for all the resources in Africa.

Think Obama will start a war with China by trying to steal what they already bought?

Nahhh.....those Chinese don't have the brains nor the cahoneys to fight for what they bought. They don't have any left handed smart people in China.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Ever person killed by these drones, will only motivate their friends and family members to get revenge; therefore, creating new "enemies".

AT what point do they realize this?...............

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
Ever person killed by these drones, will only motivate their friends and family members to get revenge; therefore, creating new "enemies".

AT what point do they realize this?...............

Best 'those everyone seeking revenge' wake up and realizes why they had been EXTERMINATED and NOT do the same, or they will be MET with the SAME FATE.

Vengence goes both ways. An eye for an eye will only extinct our world, and thus the need for Rule of Law, and not ancient laws that worked for a world whereby population was small, nomadic, unconnected and UNEDUCATED as today.

Hurt and harm innocents whom are not 'collateral damage in the course of warfare' - then have the balls to pay the price. Support those who harm and hurt innocents equally the same, THEN equally pay the price.

Barbarism by the power lusting radical islamists must end, and now, while the door to true Islam, a religion of peace, is still open.....

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Again....LOL! THAT is why I am a...."CIVILIAN!"

Never could take orders from some idiot who's idea of how to fix a problem is to SMASH IT!

UHHHRRRGGG! HULK SMASH!

After this happens...and such an IDIOT realises it didn't work...I am asked to pick up the pieces.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Excuse me...

When the USA launches drone strikes against civillian targets, killing women and children with impunity, against targets which have no anti missile defense, it SHOULD expect to make an enemy. As the powerful party in the situation, it is on the USA to stop killing defenseless people.

If the US wishes to defend itself and its allies against terror, then it should solidify the defense of its own borders, and send silent kill teams in to take out hard targets, with orders to keep thier fire confined to armed men, and the target of the mission.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Cut the 'support radical islamist BS' and thinking that you can escape with such support of them using other impractical means.

How many of these collateral damage occurred are conclusive and not circumstancial, words from ignorant mouths, or based upon your own personal subjective opinion and not on facts and evidences?

The radical militants know FULL WELL what to expect. If they chosed to hide amongst their own loved ones to escape justice from the killing of MANY MORE innocents in our world, then he is the only one to be blamed for bringing such tragedies to his own kins.

For FAR too long, mankind had been bleeding hearts to spare and avoid collateral damage, BUT DID THOSE WILD BEASTS CARED? NO! They cared NOT EVEN their own people.

The drone stratedy STILL DO ATTEMPT to avoid collateral damage, but if the opportunity presents to destroy the humanslayer/ humanslayers and their supporters, then the price WILL HAVE TO BE PAID, for the sake of the many thousands of innocents whom WILL LAY DEAD if those animals are ever left alive.

No more sympathy or victim card waving by the terrorists will be accepted anymore, for thousands of dead are crying out for justice. The radical militants are solely accountable for what they had done and will do. Nor will TRUE Islam ever condone their doings, except by heretics fundamentalists. Enough is enough with the harm that had been done to innocent humans around the world and to Islam.

Make NO mistake that I am speaking from a position of comfort. Should I be captured by the terrorists, I FULLY EXPECT to be bombed by the drone if means of rescue is not possible or will cause the loss of further lives. Better me dead than to allow thousands more precious innocent die if the terrorists are spared because of me, because that IS WHAT their aims are all along - subjugation or death to humanity whom do not grovel before them.

As mentioned, the door to peace is still open to them. May they be wise.....
edit on 23-2-2013 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Yeah...and how did this type of strategy work for the U.K. shortly before WWII ?

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
(Face plant) Again...,it isn't America ,there are unseen hands working here we are just the scapegoat/tool for this.

Exactly. That's what many of these USA blamers will just never comprehend. America is just the sword being swung by the international masters of puppets.

This entire African issue is part of the shadow War with Red China which is the battle for natural resources. China has their heels dug into Africa pretty deep these days.

Hitler didn't invade Africa cause he heard the scenery was pleasant. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
reply to post by Dustytoad

You don't know do you?

The continent of Africa holds most of the world's resources - especially, the great black gold (i.e. oil). Middle Eastern oil is already dwindling (contrary to forecasts) - but Iran has a plethora of black gold, but of course they're not as cooperative with America.

Thank you HSS, I wan screaming at my monitor for three pages waiting for someone to mention the REAL reason for this...
edit on 23-2-2013 by pianopraze because: ..

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I don't like Obama but I HATE terrorist and any drone program to kill terrorist is a good program in my BOOK... Obama killing terrorist is music to my ears.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
China paid for all the resources in Africa.

Think Obama will start a war with China by trying to steal what they already bought?

Nahhh.....those Chinese don't have the brains nor the cahoneys to fight for what they bought. They don't have any left handed smart people in China.

Bring em on!!! I'll kill any chinese kungfoo mofo trying to start some # here like i'll kill any muslim extremist trying to bring terror here... I'll die fighting those communist bastards.. I'LL DIE FIGHTING these terrorist bastards...

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

to spy on al-Qaeda fighters in the Sahara.

or create them?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

I do not support radical terrorism. Nor do I support a modern military machine, using the least precise method of taking out specific targets, around whom have been gathered, often under duress, large numbers of innocent people. If that makes me a monster, or a pariah, then so be it.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join