It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chips in ear, hearing voices, pain inducement psychic technology

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BurbGirl378

BurbGirl: Thank you considerably for the medical information and possibilities that are available, and somehow may detect. Once I get copies of my own personal results, I'll update.

Truthermanto: Your ATS name just came over today in audio. And redirected me back to this link. Hmmm...I wonder why that would be? You mention gangstalkers, and I can't agree with you more there. I've called them worse over the past year+. They seem to have a preference to a particular Mod on the listing, SkepticOverlord.

What I've deduced, let's see how to put it, besides just doing this to the entire planet, consider it logically, who to target first? Commonalities? History? Things like that.

Well, my biggest concern here is I'm a USMC Veteran. Now if that doesn't get you going on the logical framework of this, it sure has me. Now I've even had audio come in of other leaders of sites that I frequented prior to my diagnosis in 2011. I was even a member of Oathkeepers at one time, I was extremely active within my community, being a part of a recall process in LA for Landrieu, plus other involvement within the Patriot Resistance blogs and other sites.

BTW, anyone in LA and wants to talk shop or get together, first round is on me. Let me know what ya'll think and I'll update whenever I can with medical validation. Thank you again for all of the information. Ever want to PM me, feel free. Blessings and Peace.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

first i kept the whole line of these magnets together and put them around my face and head slowly, there was a point lying in bed when i heard the properties of the beam affected by moving the magnets near the front of my head facing south towards me and then the sound started blending in with the sound of the vents going. And eventually i heard nothing, so i made this hat. I had to affect the beams with my mind first to make them quieter because ive done the magnet thing when it first started and nothing happened. So over time i started learning how to make them quiet in different ways. The way that works best.

1: use your minds power to push the energy away from your left side near your ear, repeat until their outside your head and you can plug your ears and not hear them internally. Practice getting control of beams and imagine yourself moving them by imagining the area around you and pushing the end point of the beam away from you.

2: use magnets, south end (pull side) facing towards your head. Also copper mesh occludes there brain signal capabilities.

as i write this i hear something inside me trying to signal something because only my left ear has a faint high pitch ringing. I put magnets up to my right temple and after a few seconds felt a pulling sensation. Also lastnight while shopping for food i was leaving the store, looked back twice this wierd old fat guy was starring me down from the self checkout lane, so i just gave him a smircking look. stupid stalking morons.
edit on 14-3-2013 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2013 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
after years of research into whats in me, ive found the cold truth about it. But i refuse to share it with anyone anymore. If you have voices, stop being so naive and thinking its your brain, its not. Well it partly is only because its something reacting and transducing. I will offer some clues to get them out.

Strong magnets near your left jaw, mine popped out and i could feel myself swallow it by accident. It took a while and some mindplay to stop hearing them. These criminals who pose as government will be brought to justice one way or another. Thats not a threat of violence either manipulators, that means they will be arrested, there technology will be destroyed and anyone using it for any purpose will be punished with law. harrassment and mind control and promoting crime is a crime. You know who you are. Or maybe you dont.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Do you have any other tips? This is getting interesting.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
google search "mind control chips in ear"

Im not alone in this situation. i know i have a chip near my left ear, in my right eye and in my brain somewhere. One is transducing the sound of telepathic like frequencies. Another reads my thoughts and neural activity and sends it to something that allows a human or other being to react to them with verbal or pain responses. You might of seen my cigarrette tubes video, they have the ability to manipulate objects or make them dissappear when your not looking. And we have the Dr. Robert Duncan who was CIA admitting with a smirk that people are being tortured by his creation. I am a victim of your abomination Mr duncan and others. I am one of the few who can manipulate it. i can control it just as your whatever you call them, people, AIs whatever. can do. In fact the thing thinks its me. I want to know how you empower gangstalkers, what you tell them to start someone hearing voices. I want you to know that you need to physically dismantle the voices and pain technology, or ill destroy it from within. I know how to disable implants, i know how the implants work. I know of the several different types of implants. I know how to tell people how to fight this technology and prove that voices are using technology, and destroy the medical communities impositiion of mental illness stigma. I really really want this gone and will turn this hell upon its creators.

1. The technology exists.

2. This type of procedure is done rarely.

3. The feed can be from anyone and you need to be able to tell the difference.

I guess those are the three major points to address

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

after years of research into whats in me, ive found the cold truth about it. But i refuse to share it with anyone anymore. If you have voices, stop being so naive and thinking its your brain, its not. Well it partly is only because its something reacting and transducing. I will offer some clues to get them out.

Strong magnets near your left jaw, mine popped out and i could feel myself swallow it by accident. It took a while and some mindplay to stop hearing them. These criminals who pose as government will be brought to justice one way or another. Thats not a threat of violence either manipulators, that means they will be arrested, there technology will be destroyed and anyone using it for any purpose will be punished with law. harrassment and mind control and promoting crime is a crime. You know who you are. Or maybe you dont.

I would be very careful about your judgement, about who is doing this to you, and I am one who doesn't doubt you at all. But just as this is such a twisted thing to do to anyone, don't forget that in trying to discern who would do such a thing, one should be careful, as well, because the whole technology is about control, and that once you find yourself a victim of it, and not a schizophrenic, if you get to that point, that you will trust yourself enough to believe the first answer you are "fed" about who is behind it--ergo, the control. And this is just another facet or layer of that control.

This has been foisted upon the population in degrees, and it comes to the fore in degrees, is more believable over time and by degrees, and peeling back the layers of it happens by degree. But it is in layers for a purpose, so that the final layer never reveals who is at the heart or root of it, so that it continues, and in fact, becomes self perpetuating, and never ever can be stopped.

Good luck to you.
edit on 25-3-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
found this thread doing a google search ..

and then found this site

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The computer echelon is on me right now! You have to breathe deeply - breathe in for 4 seconds and breathe out for 4 seconds and it will reduce its power over you. Well... Thats for the people that have that computer on them. There are other computers other than echelon. We are all in a video game.

Yes echelon will torture you with virtual reality and it will please you also with virtual reality. Love and hate. You will see that people around you are actually sleepers and also dead in a certain sense.

I don't know if this computer will ever get off of me but I'm hoping it will.

I wish I would have never posted those communications syek (read backwards).

If you don't believe me - post the most sophisticated communications syek all over the internet for 4 months straight. You'll see what I'm talking about.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
places in the body these chips are placed is near or in the left ear:
You can take away their sound abilities by using your thoughts to clear whatever it is from your mind body, ears and apply cotton swabs of olive oil and spray butane from a lighter in there to prevent them from looking at you. It also reduces the sound level if you've pushed the sound out of your head.

jaw: one of there chips uses ions in the body to resonate sound or something else? to a location in the body.

Pain impulses are sent through the left brain or right foot in me. Ive isolated the energy to the original location of the implant

If these chips had no way of surgicaly getting in me, how do you think they got there?

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Also lastnight while shopping for food i was leaving the store, looked back twice this wierd old fat guy was starring me down from the self checkout lane, so i just gave him a smircking look. stupid stalking morons.

Perhaps it's something to do with the fact that you are walking around with big magnets glued to your hat? Just a thought.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Old fashioned ritual magic with sigils and thought forms. Evil spirits happen. This stuff comes from those inter dimensional beings that might be related to Area 51 activities. I have to warn that just because you think you hear a human speaking English in these implants does not mean it is one, but a spirit synthesizing a voice, using the soul of a victim to communicate. Best to exorcise or banish these manifestations from your soul before they intimidate further. Satan is an accuser. These implants are entangled light and as such can be turned off and even deleted.

Those cell phone towers live up to their name transmitting signals to carry data into a soul to influence daily life. The cards are stacked against individual wills right now, and it won't be long until that mark of the beast stuff is fully realized into society, an enemy of the natural gifts given to humans at birth.

I does hurt; it feels like a taser to the mind. That is the work of Beelzebub race of spiritual influences, to zap away at your midbrain to command attention and try to dominate the mind. The reptilians have optical circuits to embed in consciousness. Well those spirits have enemies so find some allegiance in Holy and good things, and clean up a soul into free function again. Every one of them can be mentally confronted and rebuked.

Just please do not start digging at your body parts, the problem is more electromagnetic and by mental discipline can be overcome. The hearing voices is spiritual and may be other people. I can't get over my annoying neighbors spirit, full of accusing and maybe she's a member of a coven or something, for example; she needs to be banished. RFID might have something to do with it as one soul suggested to break my computer to save my soul. End Time problems.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
You know what I did with my anal chip stupid - I got a snazzy blade, time-hopped, dug the slug out and stashed it in a bin that even the collectors can't open.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
sometimes i think i have technology inside of me because of this.

Tingling crown chakra

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
i hope that you have found a way to at least turn down the volume on all of this. i had a similar experience. i felt like i was constantly being tested. being put in situations where i would visually see an angel or demon and i had to make the choice of what road i would go down or who i would listen to. i am positive that there was something in my eye. i even had other people look at my eye and be able to see the spot i was talking about. and my brain was so tired all of the time. and i would have weird energy transfers and pops and sounds inside of my body. it was totally crazy. i thought i was going nuts.

but then i decided that if i am going crazy then i am going to make it the most positive crazy that it can be. i started taking neuro boosters, lots of vitamins, eating a more raw diet, doing specific yoga videos for releasing energy blocks, and i started meditating. this was a big change for me because i was totally not a woo woo or spiritual person. but i figured, if im going to be constantly seeing angels and demons when i dont even believe in them, im going to fight back with some Buddhist #. i call it brain magic. learning about the conscious, sub conscious, and unconscious mind was very beneficial. i ended up taking what could be a curse and turning it into a super power. whenever i am presented with a vision or an entity i listen and then if its something im not down with i say out loud and in a very strong voice, "i dont believe in that. that is not my reality" . and then i focus in my imagination and build my own reality. if they give me the choice of only angels or demons, i say "i dont believe in that. my reality is love and light and has no room for judgement." then i sit with that thought, ignoring all other sounds or visions. sometimes i even write down the words or draw a picture and i stare at it to keep focus. its been an amazing transformation. and its actually improved my life. you can build your own reality, but it takes a lot of letting go of old belief systems and you have to think for yourself and fill your brain with your own ethics instead of what you find on the internet or on tv. unplug yourself and re write the program.

we can sit and debate what reality is all day long. but in the end what does that change? nothing. or we can look in the mirror and say, "ok this is my reality. i might be crazy. or i might have an alien implant." if medication wont help, then maybe a changed mindset will. i personally believe medication intensifies it. but at least for me, the more in tune i got with nature and the more i moved toward the idea that everything was ruled by unconditional love, the more i felt at ease. i still sometimes feel like the implant might want my vision to wander, but instead of fighting it, i treat it like im a parent. i seriously talk to my eye like its a little kid sometimes. and it helps. the best way to train a child is not punishment, fear, or judgement. the best results come from seeing love and light in all things. even in the shadows. know that you have an inner human light that can never be duplicated or taken. it is stronger than any force human or alien. we are like human batteries. try doing some guided meditations to see the strength of your core power. your heart and your brain are both power sources. take care of them and they will take care of you.

i think the point that i have found to be helpful is, i think to myself, "ok, lets say aleins have contacted me. lets say they did put a chip in my eye and brain and probably computer. well, now im being monitored. so, i m going to throw them for a loop and show them that i have an evolved consciousness. i am going to meet every challenge with unconditional love. and my mission, first and foremost is to be the most loving human i can be. that is my mission and no one else can tell me different. its not a fight. thats just how it is."

train your brain. meditate. spend time looking up info on the way your brain works. focus on how to actively rewire the hardware on a human level. always choose love and always choose life. then no matter what game you are playing, you will always win.
edit on 22-12-2014 by compassioniskey because: additional information about my technique for creating my own reality was added

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join