It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chips in ear, hearing voices, pain inducement psychic technology

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by fastbob72

Hi the BurbGirl378.I hope you haven't read the extract of my post that you quoted as representing my personal beliefs...

Well,who would be a better target than someone people will dismiss as just paranoid and deluded.

To those who dismiss trutherman I've read a great deal of his threads.He doesn't write or put his argument across like a typical paranoid,schizophrenic.I've known a number of paranoid and unstable people over the years and he has a coherance and lucidity that most delusional characters don't display so I've come to the conclusion there's a lot more going on than just the postings of a paranoid,attention seeker.

I agree with you fastbob72. I thought your description regarding the prevailing attitude toward a previous mental health diagnosis was stated quite accurately:

Originally posted by fastbob72
So often I read people ask him why you,what makes you so special they'd bother tormenting you.Well,being previously diagnosed schizophrenic would make him an ideal candidate because who'll take him seriously,they'll just dismiss him as some paranoid,dellusional basket case n just fill him full of more pills...

People with a pre- existing mental health diagnosis are often the most undervalued citizens. They are not considered to be "reasonable" or "reliable" by the U.S. Legal System. All too often they are taken advantage of because a perpetrator knows their story will be discounted and their word will be dismissed. "No one will believe you anyway, because you're crazy."

It could very well be that at this time Truthermantwo is being exploited with the use of this technology just because he has had problems in the past. History may bear him out and the ideas he is expressing today may in fact be a reality that won't be readily accepted for some time...

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Truthermantwo, Anne Heche has some of these same ideas and spoke about them on TV. She specifically said in one of the interviews that she thought there was "something" up above (some system) controlling the events in her life. You are not the first, and not the only.

Read Section "4.2 Psychological Problems"
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 7-3-2013 by BurbGirl378 because: Photo Edit

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50
But to say no one knows who has access, I feel, is disingenuous. Also, to say that once under observation by medical professionals, the gangstalking would likely subside, is disingenous and shows a lack of understanding of how this works.
reply to post by tetra50

A double disingenuous!!
Bam!
I guess I got thrown off track with your defense of not being defensive, tetra50.
Not meaning to be offensive in any way, of course.

We don't know who has the ability to purchase and use this technology. The U.S. Gov't has not been too keen on keeping their secrets. Everything seems to be for sale today under the Repub's agenda of Total Privatization combined with the usual, routine corruption and greed.

If Truthermantwo is being 'gangstalked' by a 'network' it would not be very entertaining or useful to the perpetrators if/while he is under medical observation. Lock Up may just be the 'maze' Trutherman describes, and unless his tormentors are unbelievably warped with cruelty why would they continue and risk discovery? The Insurance Providers and the Mental Health Professionals would not be inclined to indulge this kind of expensive barbarism. They don't have enough beds.

They want us to quit smoking, sober up, and stop eating fries, and yet they would allow "gangstalking" requiring police and hospital intervention to continue? I don't think so.

And I logged off of Facebook for this...

edit on 8-3-2013 by BurbGirl378 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

heres a couple of informative vids, in one the show how these chips can read our minds and convert the neuron signals into images or words.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The Untouchables:

www.hhh.umn.edu...

biopharmguy.com...

One Word For You Truthermantwo: Medtronic

I know from personal experience with them that they do produce an electrically conducive material that appears organic and is barely visible on an X-ray or Scan. They produce and continue to refine this material to manufacture their Pacemakers and other implantable devices.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BurbGirl378

A double disingenuous!!
Bam!
I guess I got thrown off track with your defense of not being defensive, tetra50.

Really, as in not trying to be offensive in any way, jumping on that "my defensive of not being defensiveness," bandwagon, as addressed in this thread ad nauseum.....trhis I find so sad about ATS. Instead of discussing the topic at hand, and possibly helping truthermantwo, we are just degenerating into attacks against one another, calling each other out, and seeking to prove our superiority in communication and intellect---as evidenced by your wording to me, and the BAM, you ended with. Well, hope you're feeling all superior now. My discusssion with another member, which didn't up until now involve you at all, though you chose to involve yourself to insult me while claiming not to be -- a sure sign it is what you intended...BAM

well, hope you're feeling good about yourself, as all that has nothing to do with the topic at hand, but just taking me down and trying to make yourself look superior at my expense.

Anyway, as to your next point:

We don't know who has the ability to purchase and use this technology. The U.S. Gov't has not been too keen on keeping their secrets. Everything seems to be for sale today under the Repub's agenda of Total Privatization combined with the usual, routine corruption and greed.

I beg to differ. Of course we know, at least, on many levels, and perhaps not on others, as the more widespread it is, it seems virtually anyone may be able to employ the tech with very simple, readily available tools. Again, I cite patents--try a patent search why don't you--and laws against such psychotronic experimentation on the civilian population. I wonder, have you really read what I wrote, or are you just spoiling for an argument and making points off me?

Try some ATS searching on like topics, You will find a wealth of information here, specifically released MK Ultra documents. There is a very long detailed thread in relationship to released documents in the last twenty years, how the tech came to be, and how it was used then. And yes, insurance companies are a huge player in this, with obvious goals.....

If Truthermantwo is being 'gangstalked' by a 'network' it would not be very entertaining or useful to the perpetrators if/while he is under medical observation. Lock Up may just be the 'maze' Trutherman describes, and unless his tormentors are unbelievably warped with cruelty why would they continue and risk discovery? The Insurance Providers and the Mental Health Professionals would not be inclined to indulge this kind of expensive barbarism. They don't have enough beds.

Here you show your complete naivety about this, if I may so say so--of course, no offense intended. It would be HIGHLY useful--this is how he would be branded a complete looney, schizophrenic, while under observation by so called professionals. Of course his tormentors are unbelievably warped wtih cruelty---have you really considered how horribly nightmarish enduring this tech is, really? I am appalled that you think his tormentors are any less than above described. Imagine, if you will, having your mind splintered, raped, literally, with induced thoughts that do not belong to you, with no escape nor way to prove what you KNOW is happening to you. And you actually think people willing to foist this on folks are anything less than unbelievably warped with cruelty?
Wow.

why would they continue and risk discovery? The Insurance Providers and the Mental Health Professionals would not be inclined to indulge this kind of expensive barbarism. They don't have enough beds.

Plausible deniability. Check out what that means. A victim would be accusatory, trying to take action. This plausible deniability is the way they get out of proving what they are doing by labelling the victim as schizophrenic and/or psychotic. And he will never be believed nor taken seriously again. Of course, they would be inclined, if only to protect their industry, to continue the barbarism. They don't have enough beds? They get paid to fill those beds. This is how they make money. And if one were to prove they don't belong in those beds because they were "created" as patients to be put in them, and the companies have a monetary gain, and the plausible deniability to get them out of having created the situation.

So, Bam. If that's the level you want to communicate on. Nothing you have said here makes any sense, to me at least, and shows that you know very little about how this works. Whatever your stance on it, at least from your response to me, I can't quite figure it out, because you made it personal from the outset, and didn't address in a logical manner anything I was saying.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
You know, BurbGirl, I am reading your other responses, and they seem to support the same position I do. Why you want to insult and pick a fight with me, I don't understand.

Maybe you should go back to Facebook. Cause I'm not getting what you're taking me on for.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Is it possible someone had chip implanted on their shoulder? That should be easy to spot. I had one once but I think it fell off on its own.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

I've read reports which state that doctors in the UK who have tried to investigate these issues have themselves been targeted by certain forms of harassment/ circumstance manipulation by external agencies, leading either to quick abandonment of the research, or to eventual successive stages of decline in their efficacy & success at ordinary activities - even landing some of them in various expressions of 'disqualified/ hindered from practicing medicine' and even 'sectioned in a psychiatric hospital'..

There are some real bad things going on out there, and I've heard reports of certain consistently expressed symptoms & 'weird stalking/ manipulation' experiences for almost fifteen years of researching the subject.

I've experienced some of them myself, and have formed fairly complex opinions on what may be at play, though I rarely discuss specifics as I'm still working out some of the specific details of my own particular circumstance.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

My heart goes out to truthermantwo, and I know the he will find his way through his maze and find the doorway to peace and prosperity.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Cause I'm not getting what you're taking me on for.
reply to post by tetra50

You're right tetra50, my posts do support your position.
I don't know why you're belittling me.
You called me disingenuous.
Not once, but twice.

You could be more respectful toward people who support you.

dis·in·gen·u·ous /ˌdisinˈjenyo͞oəs/ Adjective
Not candid or sincere, typically by pretending that one knows less about something than one really does.
Synonyms: insincere - false - devious - hollow-hearted

tetra50, you went off topic with an argument about being defensive. The argumentative posts between yourself and the other member are in a public forum and open for comment. Personally, I found the entire 'defensive' argument quite tiresome to read. Although I did quote some of your topic related comment that was contained therein.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by BurbGirl378
The Untouchables:

www.hhh.umn.edu...

biopharmguy.com...

One Word For You Truthermantwo: Medtronic

I know from personal experience with them that they do produce an electrically conducive material that appears organic and is barely visible on an X-ray or Scan. They produce and continue to refine this material to manufacture their Pacemakers and other implantable devices.

My thoughts are that whatever it is it may not be big, but something different, as i have felt movement and they seem to be able to cause pain as well.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Cause I'm not getting what you're taking me on for.
reply to post by tetra50

You're right tetra50, my posts do support your position.
I don't know why you're belittling me.
You called me disingenuous.
Not once, but twice.

You could be more respectful toward people who support you.

dis·in·gen·u·ous /ˌdisinˈjenyo͞oəs/ Adjective
Not candid or sincere, typically by pretending that one knows less about something than one really does.
Synonyms: insincere - false - devious - hollow-hearted

tetra50, you went off topic with an argument about being defensive. The argumentative posts between yourself and the other member are in a public forum and open for comment. Personally, I found the entire 'defensive' argument quite tiresome to read. Although I did quote some of your topic related comment that was contained therein.

Perhaps it would do us both some good to seek distance between what we write, and ourselves, personally. i don't know you, therefore, I could hardly be calling "you," personally, disengenuous, (sp?) I was replying to what you wrote. I still feel what you wrote under the circumstances was what I called it, and disingenuous within this context clearly meant, false, if you bothered to read my further comments. Not an insult at all. Just disagreeing with you. Hardly insulting nor belittling you.

But to say no one knows who has access, I feel, is disingenuous. Also, to say that once under observation by medical professionals, the gangstalking would likely subside, is disingenous and shows a lack of understanding of how this works. It operates and despends upon a situation of plausible deniability which makes it so very hard to prove or pin down. And while a person is "under observation": is a perfect time to take advantagle of the "plausible" feature of it to deny it by making them appear ever more prone to hallucinations and other symptoms of schizophrenia.

This was my reply to what you wrote previously in your post. Forgive me if you find this tiresome, as you commented about the "defensiveness" discussion between me and InhaleExhale. But I do feel the need to explain here, as I would not want you to be insulted nor "belittled." And now that we have the word, "belittled" out in the open, it was you who said, and I quote, "And I logged off Facebook for this." Who is belittling whom, here, I wonder.

Oh yes, and this:

A double disingenuous!!
Bam!

This was the beginning of your response to me. And in my experience, people claiming to not meaning to be offensive in any way, and then to go on with flippant comments, are doing just that.

Perhaps it is you who could be a little more respectful, and forthright about your motivations, when your language belies your words. Sorry, it was tiresome for you to read. And by the way, I meant disingenuous in no such derogatory manner, but as in "false," only, as I simply did not agree with what you said.

Lastly, your emoticons of sticking your tongue out show that, perhaps, it is not you who should be schooling me on being respectful. No offfense intended, of course. In the future, if you find my comments "tiresome" I suggest you skip reading them. I didn't call you anything nor belittle you. I think if you were to re-read our exchanges, you were quite personal, while I used language you misinterpreted and chose to see in the worst light. I said nothing of tiresome about your replies, nor about Facebook being somewhat more entertaining. Who belittled whom, I think, becomes rather obvious. But oh well. Perhaps you should return to Facebook. And perhaps I should keep any knowledge to myself.

Once more, disingenuous is hardly an insult, within the context of "false," in disagreeing.
And, "Bam?" What is that, is not belittling? Don't bother responding; I see we will reach no common ground, and I, too, am finding it tiresome, as well. I have given what I have gotten. And I never once belittled you by disagreeing. This post, however, in answer to yours, may be something yet again. But I responded in kind.
edit on 9-3-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Oh, and btw, my "defensiveness," was intended in this context:

serving to defend or protect

as in the OP's stance, not my own

not in this context

a : devoted to resisting or preventing aggression or attack

quite a different context when viewed in this way, not to beat a dead horse, and be further "tiresome" for some posters here.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

My thoughts are that whatever it is it may not be big, but something different, as i have felt movement and they seem to be able to cause pain as well.

If you have fallen victim to an electrical organic implantation it will take on a similar or compatible bio-chemistry to your own body in order to thrive within it. This may present medically as an anaerobic infection upon physical examination. However, the diagnostic lab tests will find nothing to indicate any cause for illness. It may feel as if they migrate or spread from one place in your body to another. These implants are not 'big'. They are like parasites that are absorbed into the mucosa and then become comfortably attached to an area inside your body thereby infiltrate a nerve. They then become part of your nervous system and access your brain though that pathway. They may show up as a 'thickening' on CT/MRI/X-ray scans even though the corresponding lab tests will not identify any microscopic pathogen as the cause of your discomfort. They are capable of causing pain at the direction of the tormentor controlling the activating electrical frequency. This is used in addition to the manipulation of your physical environments by the 'gangstalking' network. Regular, Routine, Repetitive behavior allows them to track and control your physical environments.

As I said before, if a 'thickening" should show up on any of your medical scans insist that it be removed.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Once more, disingenuous is hardly an insult, within the context of "false,"

You are completely off topic now.
When did this thread become about you
and your perception of lack of respect?
Disingenuous does mean much more than just "false" and implies
additional deception.
I was agreeing with you and attempting to supplement your information.
If there was an emoticon that "flipped the bird" at you
I would have used it.

Maybe if my username was SkullKrusher you would not be
disparaging me.
edit on 9-3-2013 by BurbGirl378 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

reply to post by tetra50

Once more, disingenuous is hardly an insult, within the context of "false,"

You are completely off topic now.
When did this thread become about you
and your perception of lack of respect?
Disingenuous does mean much more than just "false" and implies
additional deception.
I was agreeing with you and attempting to supplement your information.
If there was an emoticon that "flipped the bird" at you
I would have used it.

Maybe if my username was SkullKrusher you would not be
disparaging me.
edit on 9-3-2013 by BurbGirl378 because: (no reason given)

We use words, because they have more than one definition, in certain contexts. This was the context I intended, and since I used it, I have the right to define what I meant by it, by way of explanation, and in hopes to make peace with you. Which, obviously, is not possible, as you will have nothing of it. I in no way implied additional deception. If a word means every definition given, and implies such, and the writer or user of it is not allowed to delineate its context, we may as well stop all communication with words.

Further, I am not disparaging you. Somehow, you seem to have misconstrued and switched positions with me, as I gave evidence in your responses to me that clearly indicated it was you disparaging me. But enough of this, because this thread is neither about me, nor ABOUT you, or your perceived having been insulted or disparaged when nothing of the kind was intended, nor written. You began with the talk of lack of respect, not me. Go back and read your posts to me. Or not. It is really not that important, and the continuance of it only takes it further off topic. I never, ever, tried to make the thread about me. I defended my position, in defending the OP's position, not my own assertions.

The thread was never about me. I was attacked for defending the OP. Read the whole thread, for God's sake.
Off topic. And accusing me of such... then report me to a mod. And include your own responses. My only goal, ever, was to defend the OP's conundrum.

Thanks for the bit about flipping the bird at me. You redefine "civil" intellectual debate. And I believe it was you who perceived an attack by taking out of context one WORD, with various definitions, which do not imply all the other definitions.

It's about the people who suffer this, that's all. I just didn't agree with your assertion that no one knows who has the use of the tech, that's all. And you jumped on the defensiveness bandwagon, because it was handy, when all I was defending was the OP.
"I logged off Facebook for this...." is not belittling?
Never mind. It was never me disparaging you. And I submit the thread has become, instead, about you feeling belittled, when you were all too anxious to belittle, yourself.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I simply replied to this as it was thrown at me, over and over again. It's off topic to defend my stance when I am accused of such. Page two of the thread. It starts. And it starts because it is an integral part of the denial of what truthermantwo asserts. The answer to that wasn't off topic at all. In fact, it directly addressed why the diagnoses of schizophrenia or seeing a doctor to be vetted for chips doesn't really answer anything. The harder one tries to prove this, the more one is hog-tied by it. It is a vicious circle. If you would read the entire thread and how all this defensiveness crap started, maybe you would get it, then. I wasn't defending my own opinion, but truthermantwo's unwillingness to take certain steps and have faith that they will validate what he is suffering.

And stick your tongue out at someone else, please.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Truthermantwo: I wish you all the best in dealing with a horrific, all consuming situation. I certainly never meant to detract from your thread or from what you suffer. Please accept apologies from me if it was perceived that way.

You might find information on a threads by MemoryShock and SumerandSomer. The search function will serve you well. Also deepthought.newsvine has a lot of valuable information for your consideration, and possibly some answers, if not some validation. Good luck.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join