It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chips in ear, hearing voices, pain inducement psychic technology

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
And further, I do find it defensive for those who continually state on ANY thread discussing this, that the OP is either schizophrenic, otherwise mentally ill or on some kind of drug. It gets quite tiresome, that particular comeback. And it is quite a defensive argument to attack the speaker or claimer in this same way, ad nauseum. Whether you are defending technology, generally, seeing this as some kind of attack on it in a broad way, or certain official agencies that would use it, or humanity, in general, that no one would do such a thing, or your view of "sanity," as you believe such a thing just isn't likely and/or even possible, I don't know.
edit on 5-3-2013 by tetra50 because: typo

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50
And further, I do find it defensive for those who continually state on ANT thread discussing this, that the OP is either schizophrenic, otherwise mentally ill or on some kind of drug. It gets quite tiresome, that particular comeback. And it is quite a defensive argument to attack the speaker or claimer in this same way, ad nauseum. Whether you are defending technology, generally, seeing this as some kind of attack on it in a broad way, or certain official agencies that would use it, or humanity, in general, that no one would do such a thing, or your view of "sanity," as you believe such a thing just isn't likely and/or even possible, I don't know.

Go read the OPs other threads. He's openly and freely admitted on this very public forum to previous clinical diagnosis of schizophrenia.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

okay. I will. Before I do, though, I'd just like to say that I read and participate in some of these threads, not usually to the OP of them, but to the deniers. This is the problem I have here. This technology is real, and what he is addressing does happen. Unfortunately, those that write about it frequently do so in such a way as to debunk it; in other words, I find most of them likely to be writing to make anyone else who would make such a claim look ludicrous just by claiming it. And so, rather than argue with the OP, themselves, I try to talk to those who dismiss the tech and possibility straightaway, just to remind that this does, in fact, happen, whether it is happening to the OP or not.

Thanks for the heads up on the other threads. And I will withhold any further judgement on this particular situation until I have read them. But I will also say, as I believe someone else pointed out here, that it is still possible that he IS schizophrenic and is stil suffering from some kind of tech alteration. All these things can exist collaterally. One does not necessarily preclude nor dismiss the other, as such a person with such a diagnosis would make an excellent candidate for he will never be believed, but dismissed repeatedly as a schizophrenic.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by tetra50

This is a common comeback for the deniers of what is truly happening.

You are defending the fact that this is truly happening,

But your not being defensive,

Same way as I am not posting what I am posting, makes perfect sense

Reading comprehension? I wrote:
This is a common comeback for the deniers of what is truly happening.

I am not defending, really, only stating that it is truly happening. I am not defending this person's particular story, nor any on here that I have read, as all of them leave out details I would need to hear before being convinced of their particular situations. So i am not defending anyone's particular assertions.

I am neither "defending" that it truly does happen to people. I am "asserting" that the technology is patented, outlawed as of, I believe, 1974, and has quite obviously been used. It would not have been patented and then outlawed for use on unwilling civilians, if this was not the case. I have no need to "defend" this, as it is true, and can easily be researched and verified.

Defense, defense

call it what you want,

Read the thread again and see your defensive stance when none was required when you replied to howmuch4another.

He asked the OP valid questions concerning the thread and you implied the poster was a denier.

You can deny all you want, its all out in the open for all to see.

Who's the denier now?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I am denying nothing, to you or to howmuch4another.
I stand by what I wrote in explanation in my last replies to you and to Druscilla.

The "deniers," which you really appear to be more so than me, have the same, oft-repeated, assertions: what would make you important enough for someone to do that to you, etc.
You're probably schizophrenic.
You're trying to get attention.
And so on. Anyone who has read these threads has heard and read the same responses.

I find it truly funny you call me a denier. Again, I am defending only that this technology is patented and outlawed for use on civilian populations, which logically is proof that it exists and likely has been used, and that those it was used upon were believed at some point. Why do you think the military would spend quite a bit of money building better and better Fairaday cages, attempting to get one that works? There are many who require protection from espionage in whatever form it takes, wherever, in a bivouac on a battlefield or in a corporate boardroom, or even in an R & D facility for some corporation. And this espionage takes place on many different levels, externally and internally.

This is what I defend. But you, I think, are just looking for easy pickins' in me, baiting for a fight, playing a game, with something that on a personal level, and what it would mean to someone's life, is quite sad, and an unfortunate example of the cruelty so apparent in the human populus today. Congratulations. You exhibit the perfect attitude for why those that employ such tech would defend it and say it is to help stop humanity from their natural inclinations in that way---our cruelty, lack of empathy and compassion, and unwillingness to believe the pain of each other, much less want to do anything about it, or even care.

Deny what? What I have logically presented as my position on this thread, and this subject matter. Yes, it is out in the open for all to see, and so are your responses. Thanks for the interaction. And here's hoping no one ever does such a thing to you, and you are dismissed so while trying to tell your story, not that I believe that this one is particularly cogent in regards to the technology and those who really suffer from it.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

The "deniers," which you really appear to be more so than me

Great start assuming worse than before, what have I denied, please be precise?

Actually who has denied that this tech exists?

Having concerns for posters on this site is not denying anything, is not being rude or insulting at least not from me but a concern for the posters well being.

I find it truly funny you call me a denier. Again, I am defending only that this technology is patented and outlawed for use on civilian populations

now you are defending, make up your mind.

This is what I defend. But you, I think, are just looking for easy pickins' in me, baiting for a fight, playing a game, with something that on a personal level, and what it would mean to someone's life, is quite sad, and an unfortunate example of the cruelty so apparent in the human populus today. Congratulations. You exhibit the perfect attitude for why those that employ such tech would defend it and say it is to help stop humanity from their natural inclinations in that way---our cruelty, lack of empathy and compassion, and unwillingness to believe the pain of each other, much less want to do anything about it, or even care.

Yes its ok, you are now defending, we all saw that even when you tried denying your defensive stance,
however, no games being played or trying to pick fights only concerns being articulated, so congratulate all you want, your concern is not for the OP but that this tech is real, no one said it wasn't.

read the post made by howmuch4another and quote his lack of empathy,

actually let me quote their post to save you the trouble

How many doctors have you discussed this with OP? You say you KNOW you have one in your ear so why is it still there? Do you believe the "implants" cannot be detected by scans due to the secret "technology" or have you not gone to any doctor because they are potentially part of this conspiracy?

Why did you have to reply to this, are you the OP using two accounts?

What is so troubling to you about the questions asked?

How in anyway do they lack compassion? they actually show compassion, asking questions helps one understand, is this not what this post is doing, asking the OP questions valid to his claims.

Sorry as I wish not to argue over irrelevant things and have a great concern for the OP, I have read many of their claims and have many concerns on how the OP has convinced themselves of what they believe.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

So where are we with this?
You are concerned for OP, I am not. I am simply trying to repeat what I understand you to say, so that we can have done with the "we all see, etc., it's out in the open for everyone to read," and deny, defend, so on so forth. And then someone suddenly appeared after months after a thread I wrote to appear to leave a cryptic message about trolls.

The Op stated he is going to doctors. I don't think I am going to convince him here that he should take his meds. if his doctors cannot. In fact, in one post he stated to another sufferer to find a medicine regimen that worked for her, as it wasn't worth going through what he had been.

Sorry, I do not see your attitude, tone of writing or addressing, nor your questions, nor another poster you cited with all the same kinds of questions and doubts towards this OP and what he has written as concern, compassion, or empathy, in any possible way. Anyone crying out for help would certainly not take your comments and find them helpful, nor would their tone REACH them in any way. You have been harsh, disbelieving and in some cases denigrating.

You are here, by your language, posts and attitude to pick a fight......with me, and this cannot, surely be helping the poster as you claim here at the end to be your motivation. So now, you have switched your attack to me, lacking I suppose satisfaction from the OP, for whatever it is you are looking for.

So here you go.....I am a troll, a defensive denier. How's that. You are far more intelligent, and exhibit more honesty, sensibility and are far superior.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Great start assuming worse than before, what have I denied, please be precise?

You have seemed in all your posts to deny the voracity of the OP's story.

Actually who has denied that this tech exists?

This is the subtle subtext of the implications of such standard questions being asked: ie, hearing voices is a symptom of schizophrenia; have you been to a doctor; are you taking your meds; you have admitted schizophrenic on other threads; why are you so special anyone would stalk you or use this technology on you, if indeed, it does exist......etc. These are the same questions asked ad nauseum, as I have repeated, on each of these threads claiming such.

and

How many doctors have you discussed this with OP? You say you KNOW you have one in your ear so why is it still there? Do you believe the "implants" cannot be detected by scans due to the secret "technology" or have you not gone to any doctor because they are potentially part of this conspiracy?

Empathetic would be to understand that no, there are not many doctors who will find his report or assertion valid about these chips, and this could very well land him in an institution, even if he did have implants. And who can afford to keep going to doctors looking for one to believe it. And frankly, many doctors are unaware of tests that are revealing, and they are not standard ones. And frankly, if people are being toyed with this in this way, are you really so naive as to think it would be so easy to get mainstream doctors, dependent upon malpractice insurance, who may have a vested interest in implants remaining, and remaining secret, as well as various other official alphabet agencies? THIS is EMPATHY, really.

And your attitude has been one of concern for the OP? Really. If you are truly worried such a person, as Druscilla has suggested, would become violent, treating him the way you have will only make him feel more alone, helpless, disenfranchised, not understood, and therefore, angry, with nothing to lose.

Yes its ok, you are now defending, we all saw that even when you tried denying your defensive stance,
however, no games being played or trying to pick fights only concerns being articulated, so congratulate all you want, your concern is not for the OP but that this tech is real, no one said it wasn't.

"we all saw that, blah blah blah.....
yeah, this is how you disenfranchise and make people feel alone while you are attacking them, claiming to be showing more concern for others, than those taking a less attacking mode.

Why did you have to reply to this, are you the OP using two accounts?

What is so troubling to you about the questions asked?

How in anyway do they lack compassion? they actually show compassion, asking questions helps one understand, is this not what this post is doing, asking the OP questions valid to his claims.

Sorry as I wish not to argue over irrelevant things and have a great concern for the OP, I have read many of their claims and have many concerns on how the OP has convinced themselves of what they believe.

I reply, because as I have stated in this thread and others, it is a problem close to me personally. I don't think you have any idea how horrible something like this can be for people. If they are not schizophrenic, but doubted by everyone, surrounded by those invested in making them this because it is the easiest solution for them, but no solution for you, because nothing you assert will ever be taken seriously again, and you know why that is happening to you, it is a hell there is no escape from. It makes you an open target. Anyone then can do anything to you, and you will not be believed, because that's already what's happening every day your mind is being invaded, destroyed and raped.
No, I do not believe these standard obfuscating questions, always asked in this same manner, language, and with attendant attitude are helpful, whatsoever, nor do they display any amount of concern for the OP, for the flavor of them serves only to alienate and anger such a person more, and make them feel more alone. Surely, you cannot see that as helpful. You are not going to dissuade them on this forum. How about pointing them to resources other than standard psychological help, if you are so concerned. The answers are not on these forums, anyway. I would agree that asking questions helps one to understand, but these same questions are always used, always, and clearly are to show the OP that they are schizophrenic, not logical, and not believeable.

Lastly, no I do not have more than one account here. And no, I am not a troll, nor operating out of sock accounts to espouse different views to divide and concquer. Perhaps one of us so distrusting and getting to the point of insulting should alert a mod.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
to Inhale/Exhale3
as you have followed me to a thread I wrote and wrote an off topic response to that thread, to make some point along the same lines elsewhere.

I find your comments and interchange with me quite offensive. And I am quite tired of you speaking for "all," here, as in " we all see, it's all out in the open for all of us," etc.....

If you have something to say to me, say it. And stop the pretense of caring more, and trying to make me look like a defensive, denying assh#le

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Originally posted by truthermantwo
You acuse me of lying without knowing the truth of the matter, my intention was before i found out the details of what it is, to help people get out of hearing voices. But now i know its dangerous to even know the details of what it is. And gangstalkers may or may not know what exactly they are doing to peoples realities by inducing so much paranoia and fear voices get activated upon some, i really want to catch at least one gangstalker in the act and bring them to justice for participation. Im angry, but i control myself enough to focus on the goal of doing it the right way, stalkers are scum.

I can see it now ...

Breaking News: Schizophrenic holds Girl Scouts hostage at gunpoint demanding Police arrest the children for Gang Stalking.

... or any variation involving a known diagnosed Schizophrenic taking ANYone hostage or holding them against their will under suspicion of gang stalking.

Good luck with all that.
If you wave the gun around a whole bunch in a threatening way and fire some shots in the air, the police might even take you seriously ... seriously enough to permanently cure your condition with several very liberal prescription doses of vitamin Lead.

Yay. We have some psychopath Schizophrenic publicly proclaiming their preconceived plans to capture and hold someone hostage because whoever they think they think they think they think is stalking them is the worst kind of scum.

It's those little children riding around in black vans from that one gang stalking thread you made that caused you to lose your prestigious oh so very important job as a pizza delivery boy that really get you don't they?

Are you going to walk into some elementary school with a gun like some other news stories not too long gone?

You
Are
Really
Scary

You know that?

Im the least scary of anyone. The police know im not a threat to anyone and that i suffer the most terrible lie ever imposed on humankind. Your making an insulting assumption and setting up false scenarios to implicate me which is slander. Im not even going to respond with anymore than that I believe you are the scary one with your constant belittlement, and i blame the mother with the black van for using her innocent child in an adult childish game of stalking. She should be ashamed of herself whoever she is. My goal isn't to cause harm to anyone but find the truth behind stalking and the cause of voices so i can expose it to the world. Im already figuring out alot, Druscilla you make me think that your actually an agent, free or hired to disuade people from taking me seriously. Same with others who just come to my threads to mock me. I can take it as i hear voices that put me in these false scenarios daily to hide the truth, which i have found the secrets of who and what voices are, but I dont want that information getting out now due to the fact of it's technology being something we could not possibly comprehend or would even want to replicate. And over the last few weeks ive learned how to control the implants. So to my doubters, know i have regained an aspect of control over my reality. And i am not disclosing any details of what I think voices are.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

I can see it now ...

Breaking News: Schizophrenic holds Girl Scouts hostage at gunpoint demanding Police arrest the children for Gangstalking.

... or any variation involving a known diagnosed Schizophrenic taking ANYone hostage or holding them against their will under suspicion of gang stalking.

Good luck with all that.
If you wave the gun around a whole bunch in a threatening way and fire some shots in the air, the police might even take you seriously ... seriously enough to permanently cure your condition with several very liberal prescription doses of vitamin Lead.

Yay. We have some psychopath Schizophrenic publicly proclaiming their preconceived plans to capture and hold someone hostage because whoever they think they think they think they think is stalking them is the worst kind of scum.

It's those little children riding around in black vans from that one gang stalking thread you made that caused you to lose your prestigious oh so very important job as a pizza delivery boy that really get you don't they?

Are you going to walk into some elementary school with a gun like some other news stories not too long gone?

You
Are
Really
Scary

You know that?

Oh come on,is there any need for that.You know,I've read many of your posts to allsorts of threads and I normally applaud you're sceptical,reasoned thinking and the you're direct manner but now you're just mocking him.

If,as you clearly believe,he is simply a poor pathetic,dellusional,schizophenic that through his own paranoia has made himself the centre of his own persecuted conspiracy then what are you achieveing by taunting him,surely it's a cheap intellectual victory for you.

He said already that he has not or never been aggresive and violent when he was accused by yous earlier of being someone on another forum making claims he has access to 30 plus handguns.

Why assume when he says he would like to catch a stalker at it and bring them to justice that he means physically apprehend anyone,he could easily mean to find evidence and report it to the police to let them pursue it.

If he truly is as paranoid and unhinged like you believe him to be then it's pretty irresponsible to goad him like you are.if he's just what you say he is where's the harm in him posting his threads.It is an open forum.

And yes,I've read a fair number of his threads and it's fairly clear he's been figuring out what the voices he hears are all about.He's never made any secret of being diagnosed schizophrenic in the past and being on medication.

It's no secret that the kind of technology he has alluded to in the past has been experimented with and no doubt they aswell as others we haven't heard of are within the capabilities and employ of the security services.

So often I read people ask him why you,what makes you so special they'd bother tormenting you.Well,being previously diagnosed schizophrenic would make him an ideal candidate because who'll take him seriously,they'll just dismiss him as some paranoid,dellusional basket case n just fill him full of more pills.

I've had experience with close friends who have suffered psychosis,paranoid dellusions through drugs and mental illness and in my opinion he doesn't sound or react like someone who's simply mentally ill and especially somebody who's aggresive or dangerous.

Whether you put any credence in what he posts about or not he clearly responds in a measured way.He does get frustrated and defensive after a while but who wouldn't after being mocked and openly belittled particularly in this thread.

I've heard plenty of anecdotal evidence of what he's describing,gangstalking also.The fact that it is nearly impossible to prove or produce solid evidence for make it easy to write off as paranoid fantasy but it is reportedly a tactic used by the Stasi in East Germany so it's a procedure that has been employed in the past.

The fact it's potentially so insideous and hard to prove doesn't mean it definitely isn't happening.

I'll be the first to admit I'm a sceptic and don't believe something cos someone told me it,normally some evidence and a critical filter are required but I've been following the OP's threads for months and read his earlier posts and I find a ring of truth to it all.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Again, I am defending only that this technology is patented and outlawed for use on civilian populations, which logically is proof that it exists and likely has been used, and that those it was used upon were believed at some point...
And this espionage takes place on many different levels, externally and internally...
And here's hoping no one ever does such a thing to you, and you are dismissed so while trying to tell your story, not that I believe that this one is particularly cogent in regards to the technology and those who really suffer from it.

No one knows for sure who has access to this technology. The Elite in the U.S.A. can do whatever the he!! they want. If Truthermantwo is troubled by a vengeful Elitist his experiences could very well be the illegal use of mind altering technology:

www.youtube.com...

The probability is that any 'network' or 'gangstalker' will back off from him once he is under medical observation. If someone is illegally using this technology against him the psychotropic medications could do him harm if they are unnecessary. I found this off site post convincing me that Truthermantwo is a not 'troll' just looking for attention:

He was in distress and was being held against his will. It is possible that he has been or is being attacked for some reason with the use of illegal Microwave Frequency technology.

Empathetic would be to understand that no, there are not many doctors who will find his report or assertion valid about these chips, and this could very well land him in an institution, even if he did have implants. And who can afford to keep going to doctors looking for one to believe it. And frankly, many doctors are unaware of tests that are revealing, and they are not standard ones. And frankly, if people are being toyed with this in this way, are you really so naive as to think it would be so easy to get mainstream doctors, dependent upon malpractice insurance, who may have a vested interest in implants remaining, and remaining secret, as well as various other official alphabet agencies? THIS is EMPATHY, really.

Too many times in history the Truth-Sayers have been written off by their contemporaries as heretical or insane. Truthermantwo must find the professional help he needs to thoroughly investigate his claims of discomfort. If someone, for some reason is harassing him with mind altering technology it must be stopped. As a U.S. citizen it is a violation of his right to privacy to be aiming painful, disruptive technology at him. The right to privacy is not mentioned in the Constitution, but the Supreme Court has said that several of the amendments create this right. Truthermantwo has been guaranteed his Liberty by the Declaration of Independence to follow his own will in all things that the law has not prohibited and not be subject to the inconstant, uncertain, unknown, and arbitrary will of others. Being held and drugged against his will is wrong.

His statement of violence appears to be a revolt at being held against his will.

Truthermantwo may seem scary, but really, have you seen the sh!t that comes out of Hollywood these days?

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by fastbob72

So often I read people ask him why you,what makes you so special they'd bother tormenting you.Well,being previously diagnosed schizophrenic would make him an ideal candidate because who'll take him seriously,they'll just dismiss him as some paranoid,dellusional basket case n just fill him full of more pills...

Thank you for so eloquently defining the Stigma of Mental Illness, fastbob72.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

And I am quite tired of you speaking for "all," here, as in " we all see, it's all out in the open for all of us," etc.....

You were telling me about comprehension earlier or I could be confused,

I speak only for myself, when I say "all to see" is exactly what it means what we post on these open forums are for all to see.

I reply, because as I have stated in this thread and others, it is a problem close to me personally. I don't think you have any idea how horrible something like this can be for people. If they are not schizophrenic, but doubted by everyone, surrounded by those invested in making them this because it is the easiest solution for them, but no solution for you, because nothing you assert will ever be taken seriously again, and you know why that is happening to you, it is a hell there is no escape from. It makes you an open target. Anyone then can do anything to you, and you will not be believed, because that's already what's happening every day your mind is being invaded, destroyed and raped.

" I don't think you have any idea how horrible something like this can be for people"

You don't think that maybe I do, and to show your an open target on an open forum is a way of progress or understanding of your condition or experience.

For instance, the claim that technology is being used a higher technology than whats known about and whoever is in control of such tech would be able to monitor and detect any of their targets especially if they use the tools given like the internet. Why would you be using the internet if you truly are convinced your a target and believe your being monitored, why would you have smart phone or a mobile phone? Why have you not withdrawn completely and live of the land or attempt to if your so convinced?

So many questions, tough questions one must ask themselves when going through such a calamity.

You find priorities in your life weigh them up against concerns/troubles and decide a direction to move in.

I only respond because I feel a connection with what I'm responding to, I read the words posted and see myself writing them before I came to understand myself a whole lot better and the understanding that my understanding myself changes like the way water flows or the wind blows, sorry for the rhymes.

I have experienced similar to what I respond to and still do, the only way I am able to have understanding of my experiences is after the experience and through reminiscing.

Anyway sorry to respond,

I do not wish that you feel as though your being stalked

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
See what i think is happening is there is a system that controls things. And this same system uses technology to give us voices and pain. It seems what the creators of this are looking to do is divide and conquer, although people do report hearing good voices. But a constant in all of this is is that the voices seem to know the person theyre talking to. And in many cases they know things before they happen, which suggests some kind of time-potential energy measuring system hooked up to this which allows what I call are programs or other types of something??? to express those measurements into words.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Hi the BurbGirl378.I hope you haven't read the extract of my post that you quoted as representing my personal beliefs.

What I was highlghting was that the 'agencys' that employ the technology and practices that trutherman talks of could find someone who has a previous history of schizophrenia as the perfect individual to target as their medical record makes them somebody they'd percieve as easily marginalised if they talked out about what's being done to them.

I've often seen people turn on trutherman asking 'why you,why would 'they' put so much effort and creativity into targeting you?'

Well,who would be a better target than someone people will dismiss as just paranoid and deluded.

Why choose trutherman,specifically.Why did he appear on the radar initially ??

Who knows,maybe there was a reason,maybe it was simplbad luck.

Why would agencies of the government or security services target individuals at all,surely they wouldn't treat members of the public with such contempt and criminally ??

History has demonstrated many times that arms of the securiy fraternity are quite capable of happily experimenting on innocent citizens.I can't remember the exact dates and details but the CIA used '___' on a French villiage in the '50s which led to several deaths and a number of people being driven insane.

Who can be certain that the mindset that found such testing as an acceptable isn't tolerated in today's security services.What was deemed a price worth paying 50 years ago at the height of Cold War terror may well be considered cheap nowadays during the War on Terror.

We know that the technology trutherman talks of is well within the capabilities of todays survaillance industry,also that the CIA/MI5 and military have had interests in the development of such technology plus the techniques in applyinh it.

What,purely out of intellectual curiosity ??

If they've been involved with or just funded such research then it's with the intent of applying or using it.Again,if they're interested in such tech or behind it then it's logical to suppose they're going to trial it 'in the field',learning how,where and when to use it and who on to discover the most effective way to apply it.

Wouldn't it be a good idea to target easily marginilised people to trial it on.

Gangstalking is a well documented phenomena that,again,is easily dismissed because it's reported by those who can easily labelled as paranoid,having overactive imaginations or just attention seeking so no rational people will take it seriously.It is a technique that has been employed in various police states and may be considered legitimate in these times of hightened security after 9/11.

To those who dismiss trutherman I've read a great deal of his threads.He doesn't write or put his argument across like a typical paranoid,schizophrenic.I've known a number of paranoid and unstable people over the years and he has a coherance and lucidity that most delusional characters don't display so I've come to the conclusion there's a lot more going on than just the postings of a paranoid,attention seeker.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

In this video it depicts the singer Neil tennant in a psych ward being harrassed by voices and hallucinations. The thing is is that it is depicted perfectly as to what voice hearers go through. Notice as his head spins he sees white dots, ive seen those in my eyes as the voices told me they were looking at me. Then there's the random people, at night i sometimes see faces and people doing things, if i listen to music or shows, the mouths will move exactly with phrases sometimes. The tall woman in black and white dancing chained in a telepathic headpiece using and giving energy to see and communicate, and the male beings also giving out energy who seem to have technology on their heads fits perfectly into the model of what it means to hear voices.

And in this one, the lights represent beam technology and rest depicts a machine being used, especially when the pet shop boys say "planet earth is control on". This epicly represents what many go through as well. Moondust will cover you.
edit on 6-3-2013 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Good response, in general, but not quite sure why you made it in reference to any of my comments. Obviouslly, I am a believer in this technology, and quite aware of what it does to people, the horrifying and suffering consequences of it on a personal level. I did not mean to say, either, in above postings that he should not keep trying to find some help, but instead was speaking to how very hard that is. and to be believed.

No one knows for sure who has access to this technology. The Elite in the U.S.A. can do whatever the he!! they want. If Truthermantwo is troubled by a vengeful Elitist his experiences could very well be the illegal use of mind altering technology:

Actually, there has been official testimony in front of congress about this, and at different times admittance by the military in the use of it on "enemy combatants," and on the battlefield. It could also be what you describe, as well as other possibilities. But to say no one knows who has access, I feel, is disingenuous. Also, to say that once under observation by medical professionals, the gangstalking would likely subside, is disingenous and shows a lack of understanding of how this works. It operates and despends upon a situation of plausible deniability which makes it so very hard to prove or pin down. And while a person is "under observation": is a perfect time to take advantagle of the "plausible" feature of it to deny it by making them appear ever more prone to hallucinations and other symptoms of schizophrenia.

I certainly fully support and reply to these threads to make it VERY clear that the use of this tech invalidates every possible right of human beings on every level. If you read any of my responses on threads such as these, you will find that to be the case. It is something of a personal quest of mine to fight this, and bring awareness to it. It is a pschological rape, torture and nothing less.

Concluding, I never said anything about this man being scary....so I think somehow you may have confused my postings with someone else's., for you and I are really representing the same point of view. The later postings I made in this thread were to other posters who sought to attack the stance and story of truthermantwo.
edit on 7-3-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by tetra50

And I am quite tired of you speaking for "all," here, as in " we all see, it's all out in the open for all of us," etc.....

You were telling me about comprehension earlier or I could be confused,

I speak only for myself, when I say "all to see" is exactly what it means what we post on these open forums are for all to see.

" I don't think you have any idea how horrible something like this can be for people"

You don't think that maybe I do, and to show your an open target on an open forum is a way of progress or understanding of your condition or experience.

For instance, the claim that technology is being used a higher technology than whats known about and whoever is in control of such tech would be able to monitor and detect any of their targets especially if they use the tools given like the internet. Why would you be using the internet if you truly are convinced your a target and believe your being monitored, why would you have smart phone or a mobile phone? Why have you not withdrawn completely and live of the land or attempt to if your so convinced?

So many questions, tough questions one must ask themselves when going through such a calamity.

You find priorities in your life weigh them up against concerns/troubles and decide a direction to move in.

I only respond because I feel a connection with what I'm responding to, I read the words posted and see myself writing them before I came to understand myself a whole lot better and the understanding that my understanding myself changes like the way water flows or the wind blows, sorry for the rhymes.

I have experienced similar to what I respond to and still do, the only way I am able to have understanding of my experiences is after the experience and through reminiscing.

Anyway sorry to respond,

I do not wish that you feel as though your being stalked

Do not be sorry. I think we may have actually reached a point of understanding, or at least for me understanding your responses. And perhaps, ways to have some kind of, if only momentary and fleeting peace with it. So thank you for that. Sometimes there is nothing one can do, for what you are experiencing, perhaps, is to teach you something in your response to it.

I have not only thought, but tried to find that place with little interference as you describe, don't use a cell phone,,don't really watch televsion, and if I could find that secluded place to live practical homesteading, I would,
What I can limit, I try to. But perhaps my reaction within the means of my control is most important.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This kind of reminds me of the episode of Gilligans Island when the filling in Gilligans tooth started picking up radio signals after he got hit in the mouth. Is that possible? I can't remember how the professor explained it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join