It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chips in ear, hearing voices, pain inducement psychic technology

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Try experimenting w/electronic voice phenomenon- Set up an audio recorder- preferably a good digital one. Then try doing what you do w/what you feel is the chip, or try communicating verbally.

I've had similar symptoms to yours for years. I can pinpoint the exact night it all started, when I may have been abducted. I have a scar on my back from a possible second more recent consentual abduction- I severely injured my back. I was screaming & crying in literal agony. I reached out to...them....to help me. It was sheer desperation. I haven't gone back to the hospital since then.

I went to a trained, experienced massage therapist he said he's never seen anything like the mark I had at the time, on my back He could not explain it. I told him him about some of the sightings I've had- he was blown away, & told me that he's known someone in CSIS since he was 10. My massage thereapist has seen one as well.CSIS knows about the lights in the sky, but they have no idea what they are.

I have audio recordings of sourceless voices. CLASS A EVPs- tons of them. If it wasn't for these I would think I had schizophrenia as well!

As regards EVPS- learn about pareidolia. Don't take faint backgroundstatic & claim it as a CLASS A evp- big difference.

Maybe this could provide you w/ information as well as clarity of mind- what is real & what is not.

I know it's quite the can of worms to open, but the whole experience & phenomenon is supremely fascinating to experience.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I get where he's coming from. This site stands to deny ignorance... so I think there is some sort of proof required here.

It's a touchy subject when you go by what people simply say they feel as being truth. It's even more touchy when a person wholly believes what they are saying is true, and could possibly take offense to any inferences they are wrong.

Without physical evidence or something more than a person saying they "just know it", then we can't call it fact.

For all we know they could be legitimate implants, or possibly grandiose delusions. We just don't know without the evidence or facts.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by PeachesEnRegalia

I have gotten some EVPs on my "train horn videos". I don't know what to think about that. i can say that the voices i hear are always trying to learn about us and say they are trying to do something big. Which is why i'm always trying to stop them from being able to do anything. I went to a normal doctor today for the pain i've been experiencing and he said that it's both from my 'disease" and external, and went on to explain a program that studies the pain phenomena with voices or rather "hallucinations". I just ask why would my brain or body start making a sensation of wavey moving energy on the outside of my foot or pinprick feelings on my body, or feelings like my brain is melting. I mean i know certain substances can induce those feelings, but im totally sober, and the voices take credit for doing it sometimes. So with all the things that have happened, i can only deduce against medical views, that what's happening to me is indeed induced by something other than my own brain.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50
reply to post by Dustytoad

No, I don't intimately know his post history. What I do know is, his experience sounds very like mine, which I don't post because I will get a response similar to yours.....

Having said that, I will site Marshall McLuhan, and the mechanical bride, for the more we read and know, the more we let Big Brother in...his words, not mine, but I did have knowledge long ago, erased from me more presently, so that I could not fight the stealing of every individual narrative, to replicate and deny each identity that truly experienced it.

And what that means, is, what this person experiences, if it is reported widely, can be put down to his pretending, because he heard or saw something....and maybe he did, and is, pretending, that is, so as to denigrate those who really experience thusly......

see how that all works, so the experience is virtually attributed not to the realistic, but to whomever the populus would rather believe and vote it so, and thereby history is attributable to an election, not to a unique identity and so forth...

so one must doubt their own experience if they have not got courage to defend it.

Vagueness leaves readers dumbfounded, look at this

they dont need brain surgery. There is classified technology which can target you and place them there seamlessly

why even post so much why not just tell us to shut up and believe if OP cant at least explain why, who and what this technology they speak of is.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

This is a common comeback for the deniers of what is truly happening.

That's not defensive at all is it

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by theMediator

It's very easy to dismiss the OP and call it schizophrenia by following standard psychological classification.

Yes especially after OP has admitted to such in past

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Peace Op and all. For my own disclosure, I am diagnosed Schizo-Affective Disorder with Audio Hallucinations - Bipolar, but symptoms are more on the line of Schizophrenia.

Op, I just posted a "Dream" dictated by voice on Skunkworks and it includes a couple of "formulas". May be of interest.
Ignore the rest if you so desire of course. For the entire time this has been happening, those "formulas" were something I at least could pass on that may be of valid interest. The remainder of the experiences in voice, of course remain in many journals.

I find this a very interesting thread, for it does pretty much mirror what my life has been like since 2011. I hadn't heard or read of this level of technology out there, but it pretty much describes my experiences to a T. I've had the final test I could, the brain/cat scan with contrast done, and all clear. However, lolol, a voice did tell me it was organic and could be removed at will and will remain undetectable to therefore, eventually, chip the entire planet.

BTW, when voices do refer to myself at times, I was "Keanu" from "The Day the Earth Stood Still" or "Johnny" from "Johnny Mneumonic". So feel free to call me either, or Myra is fine.

I have to smile at myself regarding this - vice banging my head on the brick wall. Thank you again for the information. I will be checking into this further. Wait, hang on - just asked them and their response is "Will not confirm nor Deny" then furthermore, "Yes, this is exactly what it/this is in conjunction with "manufactured" dual-physical existence affecting the Astral Plane." Real time - Let The Good Times Roll. (They do love using my cajun "ya'll" too)

But, again, seriously, very interesting thread Op. Thank you. Blessings and Peace!

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
getting voices to be quiet is like going through a maze. i would recommend ignoring them and finding a strong medicine regiment that works for you. its not worth going where ive gone.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by myra017
lolol, a voice did tell me it was organic and could be removed at will and will remain undetectable to therefore, eventually, chip the entire planet.

The key word here is 'organic' and these chips are not easily detectable by modern MRI/CatScan/X-Ray medical techniques. They show up as tissue 'thickenings' on scans and x-rays' The medical community either doesn't know what to do about them or won't do anything about these thickened tissues when they do show up on a scans. And if they do remove them they don't tell you what they are. "Benign Tissue" is stated on the medical report.

I believe Truthermantwo. There is something like this happening to people who don't fall into lock step with all the other happy little monkeys. If you rebel, if you are not "living in grateful happiness" with what has been determined to be your lot in life, there is some kind of Government or Para Normal force out there that will attempt to bring you under control so that you buzz along to the same tune as the rest of the happy bee's in the human hive.

Truthermantwo, these organic chips that have been 'seamlessly inserted' are real. They are of an organic composition and entered your body through your sinuses. They initially implant into the sinus cavity and then move into the brain.

Who controls them? I don't know.
What? Organic Tracking Chips
Why? To modify and control our behavior.
Where? You are not too far away from me.
When? Right Now.

It is useless to fight against them, and it is gang style stalking. People who have not experienced it do not understand. Unless you have been implanted and it is being imposed upon you, you don't understand. Those of us who have been implanted know.

Why me? That is the question that I ask all the time. Why you? Why only some of us? What is the end goal, and why is my participation necessary?

It doesn't feel good. It doesn't feel like it's going to lead to anything good. It especially doesn't feel good when you don't 'cooperate' with them. It is very frightening, and the pain and what others call 'hallucinations' are all too real.

Here are some 'hallucinations' from my security camera:

Strange Flashes of Light
tinypic.com...

Weird Flash on Security Camera
tinypic.com...

Trutherman, try ignoring them and denying them, and make your own will the more powerful. They may just leave you alone. They back off from me when I don't give in and let them have their way. I just ignore them and do what I want to do, even though they always do come back around, sooner or later. Try to be stronger than them and block them out rather than fighting with them and trying to overpower them.

"Just Because you think there are little green men following you doesn't mean there aren't."
edit on 3-3-2013 by BurbGirl378 because: Additional Information

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I've had the final test I could, the brain/cat scan with contrast done, and all clear. However, lolol, a voice did tell me it was organic and could be removed at will and will remain undetectable to therefore, eventually, chip the entire planet.
reply to post by myra017

These organic implants can be removed by either your will or theirs. I have had two of these organic implants medically removed. One from my left sinus and another from my large intestine. If the medical community should at anytime tell you they have found a "tissue thickening" anywhere in your body, don't allow them to call it "normal" or "benign" and insist that it be removed. The sinus was removed surgically and the intestine was removed with a very strong antibiotic combination of Metronidazol and Cipro followed by a colonoscopy. It was very painful each time but, it was effective in reducing my environmental symptoms.

I do not take psychotropic drugs. The only med's I take are a muscle relaxer and another for sleep. The sleep med is the most important.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BurbGirl378

I've had the final test I could, the brain/cat scan with contrast done, and all clear. However, lolol, a voice did tell me it was organic and could be removed at will and will remain undetectable to therefore, eventually, chip the entire planet.
reply to post by myra017

These organic implants can be removed by either your will or theirs. I have had two of these organic implants medically removed. One from my left sinus and another from my large intestine. If the medical community should at anytime tell you they have found a "tissue thickening" anywhere in your body, don't allow them to call it "normal" or "benign" and insist that it be removed. The sinus was removed surgically and the intestine was removed with a very strong antibiotic combination of Metronidazol and Cipro followed by a colonoscopy. It was very painful each time but, it was effective in reducing my environmental symptoms.

I do not take psychotropic drugs. The only med's I take are a muscle relaxer and another for sleep. The sleep med is the most important.

There is alot going on with me right now that i cant talk about but i think ive expressed myself enough for you to know somewhat that im doing. Im not sharing because not even the gangstalkers know whats really behind this. Im looking for a solution to the reality they gave me basicly. It's like a maze.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Technically graphite
Which is a good thing. If you did indeed have lead stuck in your hand your health wouldn't be too swell right now.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by tetra50

That's not defensive at all is it

No it is not. It is citing a very obvious fact of the usual response in threads like these. I have absolutely nothing to be defensive about. Defensiveness:

: serving to defend or protect
a : devoted to resisting or preventing aggression or attack
b : of or relating to the attempt to keep an opponent from scoring in a game or contest
www.merriam-webster.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.merriam-webster.com...

I do not view this as a game, nor you as an opponent. It is merely a discussion, and you have presented an ad hominem argument.

I am not preventing aggression or attack, nor protecting my point of view.

What i said above, that this is a common comeback for an OP like this is quite true. Read threads along these lines, and you will see that this is the comeback ad nauseum. That may more likely be defensive, albeit that it is so oft repeated. For the defense is against a technology you reply upon everyday (computers, chips, satellites and microwaves) and would wish to not be without. And this is twisting the facts, and the responses and the arguments so that nothing, absolutely nothing, of value, and no help to the OP is ever shared, instead of the more balanced view that all technology and everything attenuated to it, perhaps everything in life that is progress is a double edged sword, which can be used for good or ill......which is a far more balanced approach, lacking any defensiveness, twisting of facts, judgement out of hand, or what you prefer to come down on the side of, even for the sake of making jokes or a popular opinion.

Face it. Technology exists, is patented, and outlawed in its use in this way. Period. Claiming that those who suffer from it are deluded or schizophrenic on EVERY SINGLE REPORTING of it, is in fact the defensive point of view.
edit on 4-3-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
nevermind.

pointless.
edit on 5-3-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Im not sharing because not even the gangstalkers know whats really behind this. Im looking for a solution to the reality they gave me basicly. It's like a maze.

It sure is, a maze with no start or finish and everything is lost in translation from your mind to the screen that we all read off. You have made so many contradiction that you cant keep up with your lies to us or yourself.

The more you lie to yourself the more damage you do which in turn will make recovery or awakening out of your current state so much more difficult, why hurt yourself so much?

let me quote again

not even the gangstalkers know whats really behind this.

Expand all you like, the wider you set your boundaries the more lost you will be.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Im not sharing because not even the gangstalkers know whats really behind this. Im looking for a solution to the reality they gave me basicly. It's like a maze.

It sure is, a maze with no start or finish and everything is lost in translation from your mind to the screen that we all read off. You have made so many contradiction that you cant keep up with your lies to us or yourself.

The more you lie to yourself the more damage you do which in turn will make recovery or awakening out of your current state so much more difficult, why hurt yourself so much?

let me quote again

Expand all you like, the wider you set your boundaries the more lost you will be.

You acuse me of lying without knowing the truth of the matter, my intention was before i found out the details of what it is, to help people get out of hearing voices. But now i know its dangerous to even know the details of what it is. And gangstalkers may or may not know what exactly they are doing to peoples realities by inducing so much paranoia and fear voices get activated upon some, i really want to catch at least one gangstalker in the act and bring them to justice for participation. Im angry, but i control myself enough to focus on the goal of doing it the right way, stalkers are scum.

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

You are defending the fact that this is truly happening,

But your not being defensive,

Same way as I am not posting what I am posting, makes perfect sense

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

let me quote again

You acuse me of lying without knowing the truth of the matter, my intention was before i found out the details of what it is, to help people get out of hearing voices. But now i know its dangerous to even know the details of what it is. And gangstalkers may or may not know what exactly they are doing to peoples realities by inducing so much paranoia and fear voices get activated upon some, i really want to catch at least one gangstalker in the act and bring them to justice for participation. Im angry, but i control myself enough to focus on the goal of doing it the right way, stalkers are scum.

Going by this response,

How are you not a gangstalker then?

Open your eyes, you are your own enemy, you are what you describe is against you

Wake up for Christs sake man

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

I can see it now ...

Breaking News: Schizophrenic holds Girl Scouts hostage at gunpoint demanding Police arrest the children for Gang Stalking.

... or any variation involving a known diagnosed Schizophrenic taking ANYone hostage or holding them against their will under suspicion of gang stalking.

Good luck with all that.
If you wave the gun around a whole bunch in a threatening way and fire some shots in the air, the police might even take you seriously ... seriously enough to permanently cure your condition with several very liberal prescription doses of vitamin Lead.

Yay. We have some psychopath Schizophrenic publicly proclaiming their preconceived plans to capture and hold someone hostage because whoever they think they think they think they think is stalking them is the worst kind of scum.

It's those little children riding around in black vans from that one gang stalking thread you made that caused you to lose your prestigious oh so very important job as a pizza delivery boy that really get you don't they?

Are you going to walk into some elementary school with a gun like some other news stories not too long gone?

You
Are
Really
Scary

You know that?

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

reply to post by tetra50

You are defending the fact that this is truly happening,

But your not being defensive,

Same way as I am not posting what I am posting, makes perfect sense

Reading comprehension? I wrote:

I am not defending, really, only stating that it is truly happening. I am not defending this person's particular story, nor any on here that I have read, as all of them leave out details I would need to hear before being convinced of their particular situations. So i am not defending anyone's particular assertions.

I am neither "defending" that it truly does happen to people. I am "asserting" that the technology is patented, outlawed as of, I believe, 1974, and has quite obviously been used. It would not have been patented and then outlawed for use on unwilling civilians, if this was not the case. I have no need to "defend" this, as it is true, and can easily be researched and verified.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join