It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chips in ear, hearing voices, pain inducement psychic technology

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another
reply to post by tetra50

Got it... Doctors must be part of the conspiracy and some super secret invasive technology implanted in us and causing us to hear things and do things is more logical than say....schizophrenia

People with any type of schizophrenia may have trouble keeping friends and working. They may also have problems with anxiety, depression, and suicidal thoughts or behaviors.
At first, you may have the following symptoms:
Irritable or tense feeling
Trouble concentrating
Trouble sleeping

As the illness continues, you may have problems with thinking, emotions, and behavior, including:
Bizarre behaviors
Hearing or seeing things that are not there (hallucinations)
Isolation
Lack of emotion (flat affect)
Problems paying attention
Strongly held beliefs that are not real (delusions)
Thoughts that "jump" between different topics (“loose associations”)
Symptoms depend on the type of schizophrenia you have.
Paranoid schizophrenia symptoms may include:
Anxiety
Anger or arguing
False beliefs that others are trying to harm you or your loved ones

paying close attention to the "hearing or seeing things that are not there" and "strongly held beliefs that are not real" and finally "False beliefs that others are trying to harm you.."

good luck

No by all means, good luck to you, for you have invested in, and live by. what blinds you to the truth, and that all of us who challenge that are simply mentally ill, and so far as that goes, good luck to you, for there is a time coming for all you who invest in that will have NOTHING to withdraw from your bank, and your hard work will be stolen and attributed elsewhere, and you will be poor and destitute like me....just like me. God save you, from being just like me, and what you have chosen for me......

denial

finding any reason or justification for your viewpoint and following, your way of life, even after it is proven valueless....
edit on 22-2-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another
reply to post by tetra50

Got it... Doctors must be part of the conspiracy and some super secret invasive technology implanted in us and causing us to hear things and do things is more logical than say....schizophrenia

It's very easy to dismiss the OP and call it schizophrenia by following standard psychological classification.

This is like a double edged sword because schizo or not, both situation could be dangerous. If you taught toughly and figured you are 100% not suffering from mental illness, I would believe you.

Your implant case is new to me and just the fact that a sane person could point it as being schizophrenia makes it quite scary if true because, I do believe that technology like this is possible and blaming mental illness is exactly what they would want their guinea pigs to be diagnosed with.

OP, I hope you defeat your enemies, might they be from outside or inside.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Chips in your ear?

Stop eating Doritos in bed

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

The devices are less than 100 microns thick, the average diameter of a human hair. They consist of circuitry embedded in a layer or rubbery polyester that allow them to stretch, bend and wrinkle. They are barely visible when placed on skin, making them easy to conceal from others.

The devices can detect electrical signals linked with brain waves, and incorporate solar cells for power and antennas that allow them to communicate wirelessly or receive energy. Other elements can be added as well, like thermal sensors to monitor skin temperature and light detectors to analyze blood oxygen levels.

txchnologist.com...

Debunk this article before you debunk the thread author...The tech being admitted here is traceable and precisely what can be used on unconsenting/unwitting persons....

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Do you see it?
People with schizophrenia tend to see a concave face when it's backwards. Normal functioning brains will interpret a backwards mask as a face, rather than what it actually is.

To cite the research further, I've added this link:
www.newscientist.com - Schizophrenics see through hollow-mask illusion...

Telling the front from the back of a mask can be more difficult than it seems. Thanks to an effect called the hollow-mask illusion, the brain can have trouble deciding if the image is convex or concave.

But, it seems, not everyone struggles to correctly determine the mask's orientation. New research shows that people with schizophrenia are immune to the effect – a finding that means the illusion could provide a diagnostic test for the condition.
People with schizophrenia, which affects about 1 per cent of the population, are already known to be immune to certain visual illusions. Immunity to the hollow-mask illusion, says Danai Dima, of Hannover School of Medicine in Germany, suggests that the "bottom-up" process of collecting incoming visual information from the eyes, and the "top-down" process of interpreting this information is different in people with schizophrenia.

edit on 23-2-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Has anyone here taken the time to read even just the titles to some of OP's other threads?

Try it.

OP gets messages from other times and dimensions.
OP can control UFOs with his mind.
OP got fired from his pizza delivery job because children in black vans were gang stalking him.

oh, and OP has freely admitted to previous diagnosis of schizophrenia (though OP disagrees with the diagnosis because aliens and government agencies make so much more sense than what a doctor says).

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I've been watching this guy's threads since last June. Everything he writes is comedy gold. Sometimes I wonder if he's just a regular person doing this for kicks, because some of this stuff is too funny to be taken seriously.

He's either a very talented troll, or somebody in dire need of a bowl of Thorazine cereal every morning.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Oh, have a look at this too. Somebody found out a while back that he has been posting on another site. One of these days this guy is going to unravel quicker than a cheap cigar lol.

Link.

Someone please take the time and read this. I am being forced on dangerous anti psych medication. I was taken by the police and forcefully taken to a psychiatric hospital. The hospital made up a bunch of lies about me, and about my roommate who was there with me at the time. The doctor I had to see was a real #ing douchebag. He lied about all the side effects I was having from the # I had to take. My question is, how can they make up blatant lies about people and not get sued constantly? I have been on the meds for four years, and I fear that it has caused irreversible damage. I fear that my only way out of this situation is murder suicide. Someone please give me some feedback.

edit on 23-2-2013 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

That's really scary. Especially this:

I have access to about 30 handguns including a glock.

If the person in the posts you've linked is indeed OP, especially in consideration those posts were made quite very recently, as well as the illustration of not only dangerous intent (and awareness of dangerous intent) to themself and others, I would gladly endorse the (forceful if necessary) confinement of any said person for indeterminate length of close observation under clinical care conditions.

If someone wants to be paranoid, as well as threatening violence, let them be locked up so they can shift gears from "they're sending signals into muh brain" to "I feel so lonely and depressed since they took the voices out of my head with medication".

What is wrong with nutters they feel need to take the lives of others, especially innocents when they go boom?
Don't they know that if they're going to pass the test, they have to FIRST shoot themselves in the head several times (three bullets representing the holy trinity is usually a good choice) just to make sure they're worthy of going any further?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
Oh, have a look at this too. Somebody found out a while back that he has been posting on another site. One of these days this guy is going to unravel quicker than a cheap cigar lol.

Link.

Someone please take the time and read this. I am being forced on dangerous anti psych medication. I was taken by the police and forcefully taken to a psychiatric hospital. The hospital made up a bunch of lies about me, and about my roommate who was there with me at the time. The doctor I had to see was a real #ing douchebag. He lied about all the side effects I was having from the # I had to take. My question is, how can they make up blatant lies about people and not get sued constantly? I have been on the meds for four years, and I fear that it has caused irreversible damage. I fear that my only way out of this situation is murder suicide. Someone please give me some feedback.

edit on 23-2-2013 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

thats not me, there are many suffering not only voices but also suffer the losers out there who doubt there experiences, i call them losers because their mockery and ignorance shows us victims your either deliberately part of the problem, or are so stupid your brains dont function properly to communicate civily without making fun of someone elses pain.
edit on 23-2-2013 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by Xaphan

That's really scary. Especially this:

I have access to about 30 handguns including a glock.

If the person in the posts you've linked is indeed OP, especially in consideration those posts were made quite very recently, as well as the illustration of not only dangerous intent (and awareness of dangerous intent) to themself and others, I would gladly endorse the (forceful if necessary) confinement of any said person for indeterminate length of close observation under clinical care conditions.

If someone wants to be paranoid, as well as threatening violence, let them be locked up so they can shift gears from "they're sending signals into muh brain" to "I feel so lonely and depressed since they took the voices out of my head with medication".

What is wrong with nutters they feel need to take the lives of others, especially innocents when they go boom?
Don't they know that if they're going to pass the test, they have to FIRST shoot themselves in the head several times (three bullets representing the holy trinity is usually a good choice) just to make sure they're worthy of going any further?

I dont have any weapons, im not physically violent to anyone and i dont appreciate you druscilla. Who do you really work for..douchebags inc.? Im stating that i know about how people with information get framed, your one of the framers. You dont know me. You never will. Get off my threads with your crazy bs information, none of the threads from other sites is from me. I think your attempts to discredit me is stupid and low class. I see whats really going on though, consider this a psych test, and your my subjects. Im drawing out the manipulators. And merely showcasing them before the thinking public. Im not doing this intentionaly, they really expose themselves against the massive amounts of people reporting the same things, and even taking chips out as evidence. But those that side sooo strongly with the medical excuses to lock someone in a 1000$+/day facility where the doctors get perks from corrupt pharmeceuticals, now do you see why the doctors are so lameA** douchebag style?
READ THIS:
The reason voices get quiet over time or go away with chemicals, such as alchohol or medications even niacin. Is because they have technology that responds to such things, they dont like it. ive reached such a communication level with whatever the voices are they have revealed to me a basic knowledge of WHY they do things. They are INFLUENCABLE somethings..i cannot describe them. They seem to be controlled or PROGRAMMED by humans who create scenarios to get something psychological from the victim. The Chip in the head somewhere responds biologicaly to neurons, which is why many who hear voices say when they get drunk, voices go away for a time. Because they numb the brain somehow. So if REAL SCIENCE wants to get rid of voices someday, rather than injecting brain poison. The should look into tracking down the psychic/tech induced reality of this problem and stop lying, its more than criminal.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure it is you. The post on the other site has the same haphazard writing style. You write in a frantic manner, like a 400 pound man would speak if he just ran up a flight of 100 stairs, and when I read that post on the other site I could almost hear huffing and panting in my head. The subject matter is also very similar to your posts on ATS.

As I said above, I keep track of your threads. I find them amusing. They are also somewhat disturbing at the same time. If I didn't know any better I'd swear this stuff came from a diary found in Danvers State Hospital. I think you should get help, but the odds that you will take that advice are very slim I imagine.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
I'm pretty sure it is you. The post on the other site has the same haphazard writing style. You write in a frantic manner, like a 400 pound man would speak if he just ran up a flight of 100 stairs, and when I read that post on the other site I could almost hear huffing and panting in my head. The subject matter is also very similar to your posts on ATS.

As I said above, I keep track of your threads. I find them amusing. They are also somewhat disturbing at the same time. If I didn't know any better I'd swear this stuff came from a diary found in Danvers State Hospital. I think you should get help, but the odds that you will take that advice are very slim I imagine.

Believe what you want but its not me. I dont appreciate being falsely accused. And its people like you quoted im trying to help but the meds fry their brains and they dont reach out for psychic/telekinetic power to affect the voices. You have no idea what your doing by your skepticism. Stop antagonizing me. I frankly dont care if you exist now, and I have a big heart. It hurts to treat you this way..get off my thread with your lies.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I find it extremely interesting that someone who claims the following is not them:

Link.

would use the exact same style of language to state:

Originally posted by truthermantwo
... where the doctors get perks from corrupt pharmeceuticals, now do you see why the doctors are so lameA** douchebag style?

As far as this:

Originally posted by truthermantwo

thats not me, there are many suffering not only voices but also suffer the losers out there who doubt there experiences, i call them losers because their mockery and ignorance shows us victims your either deliberately part of the problem, or are so stupid your brains dont function properly to communicate civily without making fun of someone elses pain.

Save us the crocodile tears.
It's obviously not so painful as to prevent someone from attention-whoring their Grandiose Paranoid Delusional Schizophrenia since

... a whole two years on a public conspiracy forum.

Additionally, very little to no effort has been made to disclaimer any of the posts made over those two years as being the product of someone diagnosed with schizophrenia.
If anything, it's quite the opposite, where all posts are showcased as absolute 'truth', where said certain someone has even gone so far as to put the word 'truth' inside their username.

Now, if, for instance, any certain members were to post a LARGE Unambiguous disclaimer in their signature, EX:

*Disclaimer* Membername has been diagnosed with Schizophrenia. Please be considerate in replying to all posts given that all posts, observations, opinions, descriptions, names and events are posted by a diagnosed Schizophrenic and may or may not be real.

A forthcoming disclaimer of sort exampled inserted into any certain user's signature will guarantee no further criticism from me, until such time as no disclaimer is to be seen.
So long as there's disclaimer that any and all posts, opinions, observations and material expressed may or may not be real in nature due a diagnosis of schizophrenia, I'll consider all diligence in honesty met and never post any further criticisms in certain someone's threads, just so long as they keep honest in keeping said disclaimer active, unambiguous, and easily readable.

It's this matter of forthcoming honesty that's the biggest concern. So long as all these threads are presented as real, actual, factual events without disclaimer of diagnosis, there's a certain responsibility where attention needs be drawn tot he diagnosis so naive and easily influenced impressionable sorts have been well warned.

edit on 23-2-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Dr. Robert Duncan is evidence, admitting he contributed to a device of some kind which tortures people and gives them voices. refer to Conspiracy Theory with jesse ventura

H.A.A.R.P can give voices and sounds to peoples heads. Refer not only to Conspiracy Theory but years of people coming out with this information.

100 years of "schizophrenics" saying their voices and pain inducement is not hallucinations but some kind of technology.

And then theirs druscilla who claims were all so crazy she should continue the bigotted stigma of fear and confinement for people who know that there are people in public stalking people, people in government or religions chipping people. and secret organissations using psychic technology on people. Yet this is somehow all exchanged in people like druscilla for a more "comfortable" explanation that were all somehow hallucinating the same things and should just accept were mentally defective. NO, you are defective druscilla and the rest of you for ever oppressing us. Cr** on me some more, i like it, it turns me on..psychologically.

As far as this, its only COINCIDENCE that i used the term douchebag. Ive only been on meds since mid 2010, not even 3 years, and I would never say what he says in his last sentence. So please GET OFF MY THREAD STALKER.

The doctor I had to see was a real #ing douchebag. He lied about all the side effects I was having from the # I had to take. My question is, how can they make up blatant lies about people and not get sued constantly? I have been on the meds for four years, and I fear that it has caused irreversible damage. I fear that my only way out of this situation is murder suicide

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by truthermantwo

I will only procede on my course to learn what it is and how to disable it, if not all, my connection. Then teach others what ive done.

Well in your first post you claim/threaten that you know all about this and how the "chips" work. Now you contradict yourself with the above statement.

Also, I'd like to know how "they" "seamlessly" place a physical object in your brain. Please explain or provide evidence of how you know it's there (real evidence we can all see).

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 35Foxtrot

originally posted by truthermantwo

I will only procede on my course to learn what it is and how to disable it, if not all, my connection. Then teach others what ive done.

Well in your first post you claim/threaten that you know all about this and how the "chips" work. Now you contradict yourself with the above statement.

Also, I'd like to know how "they" "seamlessly" place a physical object in your brain. Please explain or provide evidence of how you know it's there (real evidence we can all see).

Firstly ill say im not cutting my brain open to find the chips. Secondly they are always trying to extract the chips because im causing such problems for them. I hear things like "dont move, we are looking for your chip" and i feel an energy pulling or moving my inner ear on the left side. Ive felt something crawling around my brain and it started to emit a high pitch frequency, but i used my mind to emit a counter frequency and now it hasn't done anything to me. I can use my mind to move the energies they use around to take the voices focus off of me and make them quiet. i can affect the voices by imagining them and affecting there energy or connections to the psychic. This has actually worked for me. They use mind control tactics like appealing to my sympathies, but when they get things working again they'll threaten me and tell me to do something big that will affect the world so they can take over. They can see what i see, and see me on the outside and tell me for instance going to the bathroom or scratching an itch is evil. They pretend to be beings, but i think they are technology enhanced humans in something that allows them to see things 'Differently" as they would put it. Heck maybe they have found out how to use there minds and energy with technology to see time differently? Back to the chips. They move when viewed with the mind, they are programmed to listen to the controllers but since im in the machine so to speak, im also a controler and can affect the voices by giving them pain or reflecting the pain they give me. I dont know what the chips look like as ive never seen them. i had an MRI when I was hospitalized by my dad who overreacted and called the police on me when i first started hearing them. The hospital refused to show me. So it's definetely suspicious to me that they wouldn't show me my own brain scan.

And here's my best evidence that this is real and not some dellusion. I did not touch this tube, i went to roll a cig and it was like this. But not like that before when i bought them.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
TextHere that's not on !! Whatever you're opinions of the OP may be accusing him of being on another site threatening,abusive and making veiled threats about having a stash of handguns and contemplating murder/suicide with no more solid proof than a similar erratic writing style.Have you read half the posts on this site.The grammar and spelling can be terrible while some have a very disjointed and vague style of prose.

Also if you have been following his threads like you say you'll know that he neither threatens violence towards anyone on here or in real life.He doesn't get abusive when he has some justification after the responses he receives. I've seen him become defensive,blunt and standing his ground when he's being told he's mentally ill and needs to seek help for the umpteenth time but that's not remotely the same thing.

Either demonstrate beyond little doubt it's him making threats on the other site or drop it !!!

It sounds like laying into someone you believe is weak or not as smart as you,something of an easy target to ridicule,I has an air of bullying to me.If you don't have any interest in what he posts beyond trying to shoot it down then why bother reading it,have a little humanity.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Take some time to read his other threads and you'll understand that he's a very disturbed individual. I'm not trying to pick on him or anything. He has made it clear in previous threads and posts that he does have a mental illness, but refuses treatment.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Thanks fastbob72. xaphan, mental illness applies to me in the sense that i hear voices. No their not normal because the brain doesn't produce multiple voices, they have to be transduced. If you knew anything about electronics as an example, and i know you've read this from me before if you've read my other threads. That sounds, especially psychic sounds, meaning voices that articulate separate from the persons brain or thoughts must somehow be transmitted and transduced. Just like your stereo, FM for example. The radio station transmits a signal and your stereo processes and transduces the signal to speakers. In the case of voices, they use some kind of signal sent to a chip, or use the body as a receiver depending on how they transmit and the brain receives and transduces or a chip does. Jesse Ventura proved this when he placed piezo transducers to his neck, and heard the music play in his head. I really don't understand why you have to push mental illness on me when the obvious answer is staring you in the face.

Since i started hearing, ive heard them through tv's, ive heard other people become ephasic, radio hosts and tv news people. Ive heard and seen anomalies like feeling myself get bigger, some kind of energy that made me feel wavey and dizzy. Energy that intelligently went into my head and started vibrating violently. Now that stuff is not normal. And shows clearly im being attacked by something. And what started this all? Cause stalking. It was months after being harrassed by so many random people, the voices were evidently something else that has its own intelligence. I can't predict the future, i can't tell myself where a small photo is on 3 different walls of other photographs. These things all happened to me hearing voices. Which is why i use the term psychic. But if there is a neural monitoring field, using particles that are sent out and return to something, delivering a collective information to this system. now that makes sense. Try looking at the blue sky for a while and maybe you'll notice these particles, i can sometimes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join