It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chips in ear, hearing voices, pain inducement psychic technology

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21

Originally posted by truthermantwo

When did you get these implants?

Especially the brain surgery for the brain implant...

they dont need brain surgery. There is classified technology which can target you and place them there seamlessly

But then what purpose do these implants serve? Just for a laugh??

It just doesn't make much sense...

actually it does, just from your response. placing them there (implants) is TO TARGET YOU, generate a response which you have illustrated, and control you by that response and the response that this engenders...

if it isn't obvious to anyone who isn't tainted by this so far, your life, my life, and all our experiences are being tapped while being made a joke of....

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

Originally posted by howmuch4another
How many doctors have you discussed this with OP? You say you KNOW you have one in your ear so why is it still there? Do you believe the "implants" cannot be detected by scans due to the secret "technology" or have you not gone to any doctor because they are potentially part of this conspiracy?

I find responses like yours so telling of the obfuscating of the individual's real perception of what he is experiencing: i.e., why would anyone try this technology on you, why are you so special?

answer: it is tried on the least among us so you can say that as denuding the experience. The least among us have far less power to stop it, obviously.

Second and to your direct reply: if the OP really had an implant, do you really think those that put it there would go along with the truth of his experience and then remove it?

Why not let the OP answer the question and why the defensiveness? I didn't imply or infer "why you OP" like you have insinuated so reread my post. Not every doctor on the planet belongs to the "those that put it there" club. In fact I would think that there would be several in the medical community that would want to get to the bottom of his problem.
edit on 2/22/2013 by howmuch4another because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

they dont need brain surgery. There is classified technology which can target you and place them there seamlessly

Ill say that im in such communication with these people behind voices can make a sensation on my left ear of a field of some kind, and i can talk to the chip and it tries to get out but may be stuck somewhere inside. ive had a sensation of energy going into my body but not being able to get out through my left and right temples. Ive basicly experienced the brunt of what this technology can do to augment the cause stalking street theater. I think thats how it works.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

Nothing in my response was defensive, at all. Just an explanation of what you responded does not hold water. I'll let the OP say anything he/she wishes.....

I am not branding doctors with the same paintbrush, to combine allegories...... but what your response ellucidated is extremely typical of deniers of this tech. and my reply was simply to repudiate that. Not the least defensive, nor do I have a need to be. This is a common comeback for the deniers of what is truly happening.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Ill say that im in such communication with these people behind voices can make a sensation on my left ear of a field of some kind, and i can talk to the chip and it tries to get out but may be stuck somewhere inside. ive had a sensation of energy going into my body but not being able to get out through my left and right temples. Ive basicly experienced the brunt of what this technology can do to augment the cause stalking street theater. I think thats how it works.

So you believe these implants may subdue your ability to further your spirituality? You mentioned energy interference, so I believe that would make much more sense, opposed to mass personalised advertisement.

In fact that would be a great idea, you should consider yourself a lucky experiment.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

So you believe these implants may subdue your ability to further your spirituality? You mentioned energy interference, so I believe that would make much more sense, opposed to mass personalised advertisement.

In fact that would be a great idea, you should consider yourself a lucky experiment.

LOL. you managed to edit my responses out of this exchange quite seamlessly, and then provide your preferred response, that being manipulated is lucky, somehow. Anything, absolutely, to say what we are going through isn't to subdue our freedom of expression and growth, but really, very good for us

Thanks for providing an example, seamlessy, of how the world is working now....couldn't have done it better myself. Hope there are innocents,yet, reading this, and know to run for the f%$#cking hills......

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Nothing in my response was defensive, at all. Just an explanation of what you responded does not hold water. I'll let the OP say anything he/she wishes.....

I am not branding doctors with the same paintbrush, to combine allegories...... but what your response ellucidated is extremely typical of deniers of this tech. and my reply was simply to repudiate that. Not the least defensive, nor do I have a need to be. This is a common comeback for the deniers of what is truly happening.

you would have to explain why asking the questions doesn't hold water when it seems a stretch to jump on the implanted technology bandwagon without having some basic medical tests done.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another

you would have to explain why asking the questions doesn't hold water when it seems a stretch to jump on the implanted technology bandwagon without having some basic medical tests done.

ahh, no. i don't have to explain anything. and who is defensive now? I am simply illustrating why your questions are the same old same old, intended to derail the truth of experiential knowledge. Basic medical tests? How the frig would you think the implants got there, after all? And if they are true and really there, would you not see that it would both provide information for the medical pracittioners and justify their existence at the same time? Problem, reaction, solution, all at the same time.

But far be it from me, to explain or expound upon, how we may be all test subjects, providing someone the means to be heros and solvers of illness while we all pretend nature just gave us these diseases.....when we weren't meant to live through any sacrificial judgement we are right now at all, but we will, because it will raise some of us, and lower the rest of us.....

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The hills won't save you...

Anyway, you seem to be overlooking the good uses this technology could be used for (if it does indeed exist).
Don't be so negative, this might not be a bad thing. Who knows you may like these implants.

edit on 22-2-2013 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Anyway, you seem to be overlooking the good uses this technology could be used for (if it does indeed exist).
Don't be so negative, this might not be a bad thing. Who knows you may like these implants.

As if I am looking for the "hills to save me."

LOL

whatever removes my/our individuality cannot be good.

sorry, this is my take. you wanna provide me with something that argues with this, go ahead. But present it in a manner that is straightforward, or you are the liar.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

this site is supposed to be about what subjugates us....and what I reply to and define is about that. if there are any individuals left. and if there are, can we please have a discussion about why we and they are, still individuals and why that is a good thing....
not out of your f$$%cking hive mind concept....for I am weary, and have fought hard and long, and what have we come to out of all this...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I will tell you why I don't like it: I have dreams at night that are oh so horrifying.....but you are here to get that out of me. aren't you? I have been thrown against walls, while accused of being the wall. I am tired of being punished for being what you, or someone else, is......if you want a world like this, just stand up, and if they are all you, say it...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
they try to take my individuality but fail epicly. I am waisted corporate or tax dollars by these devices. Youll find my mind is infecting rather than compliant.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

This is the way it typically works in the MSM: reveal the tech, while at the same time reporting what is so GO
OD about it..;.what is neglected in saying is that the disease you are suffering was introduced, so that you would be told later that you would be able to use a computer (with ALS) to communicate when you no longer could for the onslaught of the disease on your motor control mechanisms....

need I say more.....

you have denied ignorance, to the pain of many
when we could have flown, and achieved, and been at peace.....

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

LOL

sorry, this is my take. you wanna provide me with something that argues with this, go ahead. But present it in a manner that is straightforward, or you are the liar.

Chill out...

We are all still individuals. If we weren't, we wouldn't be here would we?

If any of you have chips making you puppets of a greater power, do you really think that they would allow you to discuss topics like this freely?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

LOL

Chill out...

If any of you have chips making you puppets of a greater power, do you really think that they would allow you to discuss topics like this freely?

Ive been disabling the auditory chip so much i barely hear them, but i hear random things telling me its a bad i deato talk about this. They are monitoring everything, but i know how to mess with there technology. Because my neural pattern is in it.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

LOL

Chill out...

Ahh yes. to make a joke out of us, obviously. TPTB typically put their motives in front of us to flaunt their control....anyone who knows the pyche of a psychopathic controller knows that he wants us to KNOW and experience and show what he has done and is doing to us......it is integral to his control and pleasure in that control.......

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
yes, i hope there are still individuals, otherwise, I would not bother replying, because believe me, it costs me, every single day and moment. and that is why I am still here/

However, someone needs to know that loss of individuality is the whole goal, the sale of your soul, and it is nothing less than that and is no joke. whatsoever, and yes, it does certainly matter......no matter the messenger it is filtrated through and what a joke could be made of us, those messengers.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Ive been disabling the auditory chip so much i barely hear them, but i hear random things telling me its a bad i deato talk about this. They are monitoring everything, but i know how to mess with there technology. Because my neural pattern is in it.

You know I have read many of your posts.. You didn't used to think that it was chips.. You did say that you could get off your medication by using mind techniques (visualization/imagination) to make the voices much quieter.

Some posters responded to you telling you that you were not crazy. I agree with this..

do you remember some of the other explanations for the voices?

the phrase I often uttered long ago "Chemical Carrier Waves" to describe consciousness comes to mind..

Why would medication work to keep the voices at bay if it was a chip implant in your ear and behind your eye? What if you are hallucinating do to brain chemistry that could possibly be altered by your belief and your visualizations. Wouldn't this also explain the visual problems of things disappearing? (this happens to me sometimes, when I don't sleep)..

On the other hand I Do KNOW about microwave technology that can beam voices into your head..
I just don't see the need for a chip. If the voices go away where cell phone service doesn't work (parking deck) then it's not microwaves..

Again though, I am only asking why it is that you think it's chips instead of anything else? I'm not saying you need proof of mind control, which is obviously going on in many cases, but
did you see the chips?
do you have scars?
did you watch someone put them in?

I saw some post of yours that you said the chip (in your ear) was moving.. What did that feel like?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Got it... Doctors must be part of the conspiracy and some super secret invasive technology implanted in us and causing us to hear things and do things is more logical than say....schizophrenia

People with any type of schizophrenia may have trouble keeping friends and working. They may also have problems with anxiety, depression, and suicidal thoughts or behaviors.
At first, you may have the following symptoms:
Irritable or tense feeling
Trouble concentrating
Trouble sleeping

As the illness continues, you may have problems with thinking, emotions, and behavior, including:
Bizarre behaviors
Hearing or seeing things that are not there (hallucinations)
Isolation
Lack of emotion (flat affect)
Problems paying attention
Strongly held beliefs that are not real (delusions)
Thoughts that "jump" between different topics (“loose associations”)
Symptoms depend on the type of schizophrenia you have.
Paranoid schizophrenia symptoms may include:
Anxiety
Anger or arguing
False beliefs that others are trying to harm you or your loved ones

paying close attention to the "hearing or seeing things that are not there" and "strongly held beliefs that are not real" and finally "False beliefs that others are trying to harm you.."

good luck

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join