It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chips in ear, hearing voices, pain inducement psychic technology

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
google search "mind control chips in ear"

Im not alone in this situation. i know i have a chip near my left ear, in my right eye and in my brain somewhere. One is transducing the sound of telepathic like frequencies. Another reads my thoughts and neural activity and sends it to something that allows a human or other being to react to them with verbal or pain responses. You might of seen my cigarrette tubes video, they have the ability to manipulate objects or make them dissappear when your not looking. And we have the Dr. Robert Duncan who was CIA admitting with a smirk that people are being tortured by his creation. I am a victim of your abomination Mr duncan and others. I am one of the few who can manipulate it. i can control it just as your whatever you call them, people, AIs whatever. can do. In fact the thing thinks its me. I want to know how you empower gangstalkers, what you tell them to start someone hearing voices. I want you to know that you need to physically dismantle the voices and pain technology, or ill destroy it from within. I know how to disable implants, i know how the implants work. I know of the several different types of implants. I know how to tell people how to fight this technology and prove that voices are using technology, and destroy the medical communities impositiion of mental illness stigma. I really really want this gone and will turn this hell upon its creators.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
When did you get these implants?

Especially the brain surgery for the brain implant...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21

they dont need brain surgery. There is classified technology which can target you and place them there seamlessly

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

So do you Listen to coast to coast?

Your post made me feel like you listened to this episode: Coast to Coast AM - 02 14 2013 - Implants and Microwave Harrasment

Everything you just said is what the guy was saying, even the part about part of your visual field disappearing. This leads me to believe that you are having issues in you life and you feel out of control, and you hear things like this and apply it all to yourself with no reason to believe it's true, and Zero proof the concept is even real..

I listened to that episode and the guy seemed like a bit of a liar.. Not sure why I keep listening to Coast to coast hoping they will have one legit person per every 6 liars.. Ehh..

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Your post made me feel like you listened to this episode: Coast to Coast AM - 02 14 2013 - Implants and Microwave Harrasment

Everything you just said is what the guy was saying, even the part about part of your visual field disappearing. This leads me to believe that you are having issues in you life and you feel out of control, and you hear things like this and apply it all to yourself with no reason to believe it's true, and Zero proof the concept is even real..

I listened to that episode and the guy seemed like a bit of a liar.. Not sure why I keep listening to Coast to coast hoping they will have one legit person per every 6 liars.. Ehh..

they've made it so proof is near impossible. Other than the millions of reports of this happening, gee, i guess there are millions of liars saying the same thing? Odd dont you think.

this makes no sense by the way, i mentioned a chip in my eye but never said anything about my visual field dissapearing..odd statement from you..you make me think, your manipulating.
edit on 22-2-2013 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

You know, this guy could be truly experiencing this....and your post illustrates exactly how he would be disenfranchised and dismissed....use the media to copy his experience, and therefore, call it null and void, because he "copied" it and the validity of his experience is made null and void, despite the fact he may very well be forced to reciprocate an experience of another just to denude that one, but this doesn't address the fact that he is suffering this real thing now.

What happens here and now is complicated, and doesn't really deny the reality of the truth of what the OP is experiencing, though it is predicated to deny the originality of his experience and make him hate what would save him instead of what caused his suffering..... Oh, will we never see what is happening, for we are so divided and played upon, there is no hope attenuating what happened before....

This, is where we are, and what is happening, so that those who know what preceeded this will be taken as a joke, so that nothing good can transpire after this.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

they've made it so proof is near impossible. Other than the millions of reports of this happening, gee, i guess there are millions of liars saying the same thing? Odd dont you think.

Yes, quite odd. But you are fighting a losing battle, hog tied, where if you struggle, you will be made to look more and more like the hog that deserved to be tied.....

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I said it sounds like..

I'm waiting to hear why he thinks as he does..

Do you know this users post history? Apparently the chips don't prevent him from being psychic and trying to destroy the giant alien spinning machine that controls reality with his mind..

I'm not saying he doesn't have chips in his head.. Show me where I said this..

Still I have to say I highly doubt it.

I think the computer chip issue is more of the divide and conquer.. You don't understand the game of spreading fear so that we are helpless do you??

Did you listen to the episode? He copied it word for word..

This IS happening is it?? Show me. Are you chipped too?
edit on 2/22/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
When you start getting chips in your eye and ear it is time to stop eating chips.
Try going to a chiropractor, some of the auditory nerves come out in the area of the first vertebrae of the head near the occiput.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

No, I don't intimately know his post history. What I do know is, his experience sounds very like mine, which I don't post because I will get a response similar to yours.....

Having said that, I will site Marshall McLuhan, and the mechanical bride, for the more we read and know, the more we let Big Brother in...his words, not mine, but I did have knowledge long ago, erased from me more presently, so that I could not fight the stealing of every individual narrative, to replicate and deny each identity that truly experienced it.

And what that means, is, what this person experiences, if it is reported widely, can be put down to his pretending, because he heard or saw something....and maybe he did, and is, pretending, that is, so as to denigrate those who really experience thusly......

see how that all works, so the experience is virtually attributed not to the realistic, but to whomever the populus would rather believe and vote it so, and thereby history is attributable to an election, not to a unique identity and so forth...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Private investigator specializing in electronic counter-measures Roger Tolces was joined by Michael F. Bell to discuss the unbelievable story of how Bell was tracked and tortured by a covert organization via implants and microwave harassment. Bell said the episodes began in 2005 when he started noticing small but noticeable damages in his apartment, as well as an unusual amount of car horns honking at him, and oncoming traffic flashing their lights at him as he drove during the day. By conducting Internet searches on his "symptoms" he began to realize that he was the victim of what he called "organized stalking."

Bell, who estimated that some 100,000 people in the US are being harassed in this fashion, concluded that the perpetrators are part of a covert or black ops government program, but has no idea why he was targeted. Tolces has dealt with 3,000 to 4,000 such cases, and has characterized the technology involved as a kind of weapons system development. Their goal is probably to determine what kind of manipulations are successful, he continued, whether turning someone into a Manchurian Candidate, or to silence individuals so they won't speak out against the government. In aiding his clients, Tolces has developed types of electrostatic shielding that can protect people from directed energy.

Just think about it.. If it is true you are kind of pwerless. If it's not true you are going down a dangerous road of paranoia..

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

reply to post by tetra50

I said it sounds like..

I'm waiting to hear why he thinks as he does..

Do you know this users post history? Apparently the chips don't prevent him from being psychic and trying to destroy the giant alien spinning machine that controls reality with his mind..

I'm not saying he doesn't have chips in his head.. Show me where I said this..

Still I have to say I highly doubt it.

I think the computer chip issue is more of the divide and conquer.. You don't understand the game of spreading fear so that we are helpless do you??

Did you listen to the episode? He copied it word for word..

This IS happening is it?? Show me. Are you chipped too?

I honestly haden't even listened to this episode before writing this post, but im listening now. Im saying what i am to raise awareness niot to spread fear. To stop this machine or whatever it is, it takes months and years of repetition attacks using your chip to send it control commands to your connection if you hear voices. There is a danger in doing this as this thing can do things like bend paper objects, take objects from pockets and move things, make certain real sounds. Im not speaking to the skeptics, im speaking to the other victims and perpetrators of this technology being used for evil. Ill admit there is some good that it is used for. As some people like thier voices. But I am constantly dialogueing with mine and they bother me, telling me they want me to be someone important. I wont fall for this mind control, I will only procede on my course to learn what it is and how to disable it, if not all, my connection. Then teach others what ive done.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

No, I don't intimately know his post history.

I do.. You should check out some of his threads. If his experience is similar to yours maybe you could find some useful info.

And what that means, is, what this person experiences, if it is reported widely, can be put down to his pretending, because he heard or saw something....and maybe he did, and is, pretending, that is, so as to denigrate those who really experience thusly......

I'm not saying the OP is lying about his experiences.. I am saying he has these experiences and then heard the show from a week ago, and started thinking this was why.. His post history tells me this is probably not the correct explanation..

Trust me I am not being mean, and I am not the typical poster (debunker) type.. I'm usually the one defending crazy experiences as I have had my own..

I could be wrong. I'm just not seeing how he would know he was chipped? Get it?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

And trust me, I think I already had that info long ago. And I am here only to be useful to those who experience the same. Certainly not for my ego, nor to verify nor validate my own experience, for I need no one to tell me it is real, nor to be believed, if only that it would help someone, anyone, who may be left and not part of the "singularity," which will disregard anything human or authentic, only to be here to justify the aforesaid's consumption and disintegration....

Thanks to you, though, for your honest replies.....

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I might have a chip in my left hand.

Or, it might just be a piece of mechanical pencil lead that got stuck there when I was a kid.

Either way I have a dark speck of an object in the webbing between my thumb and index finger. I tried waving my hand in front of card readers for secure doors and it didn't work

I even said, "Oooopen Sesame!"

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I'm not going to call bull because since I was a little weeeeee~ lad i've always had a ringing in my ears. Sometimes loud sometimes soft. No hearing problems just is.

When I work with heavy machinery I sometimes have that voice tell me to put my hand under the drill press or through a saw, sadly no history of depression or psychological problems. (Kinda like the good angel bad angel shoulder thing)

I actually have talked with others who have the same experiances with the above stated. Even where they tell me first and I confirm, yea I've thought about doing that before.

So meh~ I'd like to hear more even though it does sound like Coast to Coast, they have all sorts of new toys out today to play with our psyche~

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
How many doctors have you discussed this with OP? You say you KNOW you have one in your ear so why is it still there? Do you believe the "implants" cannot be detected by scans due to the secret "technology" or have you not gone to any doctor because they are potentially part of this conspiracy?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another
How many doctors have you discussed this with OP? You say you KNOW you have one in your ear so why is it still there? Do you believe the "implants" cannot be detected by scans due to the secret "technology" or have you not gone to any doctor because they are potentially part of this conspiracy?

I find responses like yours so telling of the obfuscating of the individual's real perception of what he is experiencing: i.e., why would anyone try this technology on you, why are you so special?

answer: it is tried on the least among us so you can say that as denuding the experience. The least among us have far less power to stop it, obviously.

Second and to your direct reply: if the OP really had an implant, do you really think those that put it there would go along with the truth of his experience and then remove it?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

Originally posted by DAZ21

they dont need brain surgery. There is classified technology which can target you and place them there seamlessly

But then what purpose do these implants serve? Just for a laugh??

It just doesn't make much sense...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I should try that Dr. Scholl's freeze-away wart remover to basically numb the crap out of my skin and pull whatever has been in my hand since I was little out.

If black SUV's start following me around afterwards, then I know for sure it wasn't just pencil lead.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join