It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Al Queda [sic] publishes tips to avoid drone attacks. How long before we need these in the US?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
"Al Queda [sic] publishes tips to avoid drone attacks. How long before we need these in the US?" - Michael Robertson (This is what the full subject was supposed to read)

‘Use dolls and statues’ among 22 helpful tips issued by al-Qaeda to avoid U.S. drones

A friend posted this on Facebook. I found it somewhat interesting and figured I'd pass it on. And if they are coming up with ways to avoid drone attacks, will the government up the stakes and develop new ones to improve drone attacks?

Mods feel free to move this to a different forum if it's not appropriate here.
edit on 22-2-2013 by LazarusTsiyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Thermal imaging baby... You can't hide from the sky.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Tip no1) Stay away from civilian gatherings especially if its a wedding or a funeral.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Interesting story, but what's the connection with "How long before we need these in the US?" in the thread title?
Who would be flying the drones over US soil to take out people?
Wait, I just remembered the latest Bourne movie, it was Alaska so it counts... but still are there some real cases of that?

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Certainly something to consider. Dolls and maniquins don't have heat sigs though, so I guess, insulated underground bunkers might work. Pretty scary really to think, we have to worry about our own drones attacking us.

top topics

join