It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Changing User name?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Is that even remotely possible without completely deleting a profile and re-registering? In all honesty, I threw up a quick user name because I wanted to comment on something a couple years ago and never thought I would be back after that. Well, here I am, still around and would love to change if possible...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I don't think so. There have been many threads on it and the answer is always no.
You can get a new username, but your old profile info would be reset. I think you can keep your points, but I'm not sure.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
There is nothing wrong with your current username though, wh would you want to change it ?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelofpeace

I couldn't think of anything at the time and I just panicked and wrote usernameconspiracy. NO big deal if I ahve to use it. I sure wouldn't want to lose all those hard earned "points." I've got my eye on a decoder ring!

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Unfortunately ATS cannot change usernames of existing members.

You can however sign up a new account and the staff can remove your current one, but you do forfeit your accolades gained thus far.

Sorry.

:/

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hi. I can understand why you would want a different name.
You have been running around the ATS rooms and have seen some very cool. smart, edgy names.

Sometimes I wish I had used a more dramatic or science fiction type name.
But I will keep mine as I hide behind it as a woman of dubious smarts or a dumb bunny female.
Please, no agreement necessary on the idea of me being of dubious smarts or a dummy.

Do whatever makes you feel all happy, happy and warm all over.

Your real self will come out no matter what you name yourself.

You can't hide stupidity very long.

Er, um, yes I would probably change it.
I believe you really want to change it so move those fingers and just do it.
Peace

top topics

join