It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More mars anomalies or just more rocks and shadows?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by Wingz
Actually, there are both Color and Black and White Cameras on Curiosity.

You're right, I should have said that the photos used to make that panorama were taken by a camera that takes colour photos.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
mars.jpl.nasa.gov... can nature be so cruel,teasing us with these formations? Look towards the right of this picture,zoom in. Come on nasa . Man up!

Link does not work how queer?
edit on 22-2-2013 by symptomoftheuniverse because: my link does not work.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
mars.jpl.nasa.gov... this link will worknope, spooky
edit on 22-2-2013 by symptomoftheuniverse because: spooky

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by symptomoftheuniverse
mars.jpl.nasa.gov... can nature be so cruel,teasing us with these formations? Look towards the right of this picture,zoom in. Come on nasa . Man up!

The link works if you add a space between the link and "how", the first word of your post.

PS: I don't see anything special, but I'm almost asleep.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 22/2/2013 by ArMaP because: typo

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

The link works if you add a space between the link and "how", the first word of your post.

PS: I don't see anything special, but I'm almost asleep.

edit on 22/2/2013 by ArMaP because: typo

so am i,goodnight lol

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I see BIGFOOT!!!!

Couldn't help myself lol.

I do not see much but rocks and shadows though that one pic with the arch is kinda odd. Sort of looks like a hole, like one an animal might dig. As for the other pics, they kinda of look natural.

There are other pics that NASA has posted in the past that do not look like rocks and shadows but actually do look like living creatures and buildings. I do not doubt that there is or was something living on Mars. Such as the face on Mars with the "odd" shapes all around the face that just happens to form phi.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I think your clutching at straws here!

I like mars anomoly photos as much as the next man, but as your title suggests, just more rocks and shadows.

for instance, the photo with the triangular shadow, did you not think that maybe the sun is shining from the top right of the photo and is catching an outcrop of rock? thats a lot more logical than something man made.

also the pic with the overhang with bright objects underneath, maybe theyre rocks jutting out...kinda like an underhang?

edit on 23-2-2013 by connelly4245 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
All I see are rocks and shadows.

And VERY SOFT images!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lostmymarbles
I see BIGFOOT!!!!

Couldn't help myself lol.

I do not see much but rocks and shadows though that one pic with the arch is kinda odd. Sort of looks like a hole, like one an animal might dig. As for the other pics, they kinda of look natural.

There are other pics that NASA has posted in the past that do not look like rocks and shadows but actually do look like living creatures and buildings. I do not doubt that there is or was something living on Mars. Such as the face on Mars with the "odd" shapes all around the face that just happens to form phi.

It was the shadows that i was looking at so the color and clarity of the images didn`t really matter too much to me.
some of the shadows were just so odd looking that they stuck out like a sore thumb.after looking at them more closely I couldn`t see anything in the image that would account for the odd shadows.

A few other images drew my attention because of the "unnatural" looking shapes in them looked out of place compared to the surrounding objects.

This has a very noticable curved shape, almost like half of a doughnut and it consists of several different colored "rocks" notice the light colored square on the top.

This has a flat smooth face with a 90 degree corner at the bottom, I don`t understand how the smooth face of this rock escaped being eroded or pitted.The rest of the rock is very jagged and pitted.

edit on 23-2-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
actually, a flagg is in order....ya see.....the visual discernment is sharpened with experience......and this thread is a sequel.....so all the evidence points to OP. remember the fishy ....and skeletons....something is amiss.
trust me, I've seen enough to say something's out there....I'm a pilot....saw the 400 foot long cigar over Dallas on a slow groundtrack on a 280 heading turning 350 to take him right over Love Field. maybe 4000 MSL.going in and out of cloak for 12 seconds.
the moon, c'mon...get with it....just the first report of craft seen moving over the moon by telescope, never mind all the recent ones....the first one....back in ...when.....1890 or 1920....something like that. official US telescope reported it to the military.

on one op's pic, did ya see that old rusty muffler leaning in the pile...ha ha
edit on 23-2-2013 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh...the coolest of names, I swear

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

so whats the point at looking at 2d?countr productive.have you seen images that are productive?

???

I said in regards to ANOMALIES:

"Looking for THEM in 2d is almost counterproductive."

And I've seen some funny looking things. But I won't assume they're fossils or bones or bunnies. It all looks geological. There are some rocks that appear to be just "balancing" there inexplicably. But like I said, it's probably just cool geological stuff.

So once again, I would think that looking for "bones" or fossils in 2d would be pointless because the real depth on Mars is not what you think. Again - you need the glasses to really see what I mean.

EVERYTHING looks deceiving.

And using grainy 2D white-balanced images...

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

The 2nd, 5th, and 7th pic on your original post due look a bit odd, mainly the 5th and 7th ones. They look like holes or burrows, which an animal might dig up. The other ones, hmm maybe the one with the clean cut rock surface. It also looks like the overhang has a bit of a discoloration, maybe something hit both objects?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join