It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus was an Alien

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
alright here it is, jesus was an alien...

angel came down, and mary was pregnant with jesus.
alien came down, artificially inceminated mary with a seed

davids star guids "three wise men" to jesus christs birth, brightest star in the sky, never seen again
alien craft guiding "three wise men" to jesus to give him riches....he needed something to appear greater than the average man

healing powers:
think about it, if aliens are so much more advanced than we are, they could have easily performed miraculous healing acts.
if any one from our time went to jesus' era with penacelin (i cant spell?) they would be worshipped like a god....thinnk of what kind or medicaton aliens have

ressurection of the body..............................

BEAM ME UP!

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
as a cristian, i have to say you are sadly mistaken.
if you think about, jesus' time wasnt long after the creation of earth, so aliens coulded by created with high tech, so they probably didnt even know who we were.and jesus did more than heal
o and if what your saying is true then the whole bible is fake??????
if the bible is fake who wrote it????

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
ok, I'll bite.

So... is this a serious, well thought theory you have worked out, or are you simply being a troll?

You obviously do not know much about the story of Jesus, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
Give us some other instances where the words of the Bible would lend credence to the possibility that Jesus was indeed an alien.

I'll wait right over here at the door handing out flamethrowers.

BG

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonhunter
if you think about, jesus' time wasnt long after the creation of earth, so aliens coulded by created with high tech, so they probably didnt even know who we were.and jesus did more than heal

If Jesus was born "not long after the creation of earth" Then how do you explain the existance of dinosaurs Billions of years beforehand?

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Nothing is fake it’s the way of understanding, many scientific research today gives us a more technologically perspective from the ‘miracles’ in the old days, instead of a supernatural. Aliens, humanoid in presence, could possibly be the same art as we humans; they did everything with love who what ever it is, I believe in them. After hearing, reading a lot of ancient stuff they where all over the planet earth helping teaching and a lot more. Where they busy populating other planets at that time to? You bet. Why they haven’t showed them self to all of us at this age? I think we are not “old” enough.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by flaghard
alright here it is, jesus was an alien...

angel came down, and mary was pregnant with jesus.
alien came down, artificially inceminated mary with a seed

davids star guids "three wise men" to jesus christs birth, brightest star in the sky, never seen again
alien craft guiding "three wise men" to jesus to give him riches....he needed something to appear greater than the average man

healing powers:
think about it, if aliens are so much more advanced than we are, they could have easily performed miraculous healing acts.
if any one from our time went to jesus' era with penacelin (i cant spell?) they would be worshipped like a god....thinnk of what kind or medicaton aliens have

ressurection of the body..............................

BEAM ME UP!

hey, why not! I am open to all theories, especially since I am a non religious person.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by shedevilone

If Jesus was born "not long after the creation of earth" Then how do you explain the existance of dinosaurs Billions of years beforehand?

They never actually lived.
The fossils all over the world were part of the design of the planet.
God put them there so we would have something to find and talk about.

Xon

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   
That jesus was a alien.... I really doent think so. I have not seen eney evidence that Alien or jesus lived. Give me e nice evidence and I will belive. But of corse I thing jesus is more real than aliens.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   
With all due respects, can you really say Jesus is an alien. Jesus is part of our race in religious terms. IN FACT:Jesus was born from Mary's womb. He was BORN on earth, he was God's SON. I don't see how you can go through a few bible verses and say he is an alien. Justify and support your opinion with numerous details.

JESUS IS NOT AN ALIEN

Xon

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Amen
Tell us flaghard how can aliens be born here on earth? Are you a alien?

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   

They never actually lived.
The fossils all over the world were part of the design of the planet.
God put them there so we would have something to find and talk about.

So 'god' must be a liar then?

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Jesus was born from Mary's womb. On Earth. Ss God's son. Unless God is an alien, Jesus wasn't. I think any one can take a few bible verses or use bible code and believe they've found proof that Bush is the antichrist or Jesus was an alien, etc...

Not personally attacking, just speaking in general.

P.S. I know this is about Jesus being from outer space, but I too have always wondered, how do dinosaurs work into the creation of the world, Adam and Eve or Jesus?
Oh well, I guess that's a whole different topic.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Both arguments are pointless I'm afraid. First of all the "alien" theory has no proof and neither does the official christian belief. The simple fact is we have no idea what happened. We have a book of impossible tasks being performed by "the son of God". Who claimed he would be with us forever. I do believe he existed but where is he now? I'll tell you : he died. He died like all of us will. He died like any normal human being because thats what he was. A normal human being. Can I remind you all of the sorcerors who lived many years ago. They performed simple magic tricks and were thought to have powers. Why couldn't Jesus do the same? Maybe the bible was some science-fiction novel from that time because it does certainly seem that what the bible is telling us is that normal human beings can come back to life. Think about what I've said and prepare a reasonable argument and not some giberish just because you're scared that what I've just said makes sense.

new topics

top topics

join