Covering up the wilderness

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Intelligence on this planet has come to coving up the wilderness. Wilderness is nature as natural as can be. Do you find your intelligence is against your sex, because your sex doesn't need intelligence utilized to quench its needs and wants? If you are a man or a woman, then you are a sex. If you are a sex, then you have sexual needs and sexual wants that stir up from time to time.

Intelligence is why there are ways established to control people. Moral authority was and is a creation by intelligence. The sex you are certianly didn't create moral authority. Intelligence together on this planet will not respect sex on this planet by far. Animals not human are not intelligent... These animals show respect for their sex. Only intelligent beings come to show a lack of respect for their sex aspect. It seems that intelligent beings collectively seek to keep man and woman away from the depths of their sexual nature.

I say respect that you are a sex foremost. I say respect your sexualities that are just there when you are innocently a sex. Don't let intelligence (your's or another's) be the enemy of your sex.

Intelligence is supposed to take a backseat to your sex. Your sex is supposed to be in charge, not your intelligence. The heart is pure, but the mind can be twisted.

I find it highly sexy when a highly intelligent woman knows to put off her intelligence for the woman (sex) she is when it comes to me (a man foremost than an intelligent human being).

Intelligence gathers from the wrong sources, helplessly, and this is why the mind can be twisted and in error in life. Follow your heart (your desire), not your mind that is constantly being tricked by the next person's intelligence. Did you get raised into a religion? Then your intelligence is based from a corrupted mind you have.

Don't let the mind cheat you out of your being a sex.

Be natural. Religion tries to get people to be unnatural. Religion been out to repress your sexual nature by putting fear into you. Moral authority been out to repress your sexual nature by making you fight against some natural attractions, to not risk jail time. Moral authority wants a lot of what man and women are capable of naturally attracting to known to be off limits by law.

PS

You must be taken in spirit into the wilderness, to understand what this being a sex is naturally for. To fight it is to be a fool, to embrace it is to be wise with understanding.
edit on 22-2-2013 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Society got these women screwed further.

A man bearing a natural attraction to a woman is blasphemious nowadays.

Like damn, did women let their intelligence get like that?

If I like your rear end in those jeans, and say it to you, you'd be twisted to think I committed blasphemy.

But how is that me meaning irreverence to you?

It is OK for me to say I like your eyes, but if I say I like your rear end, it's not OK? Tell me, do you see how intelligence got minds twisted against what is natural?

It is to the point a man can't be honest to who he finds attractive.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Yep, important points you made, its quite natural and important for any species other then humans to pursue courtship to pass on the genes of strongest for survival of their species... Why, cos they don't have food on table, water in tap, medical / technology support and don't care about any law other then natures.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
Society got these women screwed further.

A man bearing a natural attraction to a woman is blasphemious nowadays.

Like damn, did women let their intelligence get like that?

If I like your rear end in those jeans, and say it to you, you'd be twisted to think I committed blasphemy.

But how is that me meaning irreverence to you?

It is OK for me to say I like your eyes, but if I say I like your rear end, it's not OK? Tell me, do you see how intelligence got minds twisted against what is natural?

It is to the point a man can't be honest to who he finds attractive.

Not to sound like a feminist or anything but you can say that. The problem is they may not like it coming from you and so as to be polite we say nice sweater when we might really mean you have a nice rack...You can also say you are attractive, stunning and beautiful without being lowbrow of commenting on the plenitude of her body.

Now if the courtship dance progresses you can openly and freely express your desire for her backside. But if however you say nice "sweater" and she is dismissive how do you think she would be and what would be her recourse about commenting on her arse?

Originally posted by WarJohnA man bearing a natural attraction to a woman is blasphemious nowadays.

Here you are wrong...any man in a relationship can cry out to the entire Universe his mutual lust, desire and longing for his mate!

But before you have begun a relationship? I have to side on intelligence and society.

Frankly too many greedy men found it necessary to take what was not theirs (And still do...), comment without a care and in an unsolicited manner, to the point that rationality looked at this as abuse and laws were made.

Sure it would be fun an all to just have sex in streets, on the corners, in the shops, or just damn near anywhere and everywhere we felt like it. So whatever the hell we want when we want and how we want...But there are reasons those rules have turned our primal needs to intellectual ones and that is out of respect for a woman for who and what she is.
edit on 22-2-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
You can tell a girl you like the way her rear end looks in some jeans. Sure it is inappropriate to tell that to a stranger because you are someone completely unknown implying lust with no indication that this is desired by the physically vulnerable female, but a compliment is a compliment, and people like to be complimented. If you have concluded that it is impossible to let a female know she has a nice bottom from personal experience of similar situations not going so well, I don't think it is because of society or the because the forests are being paved over. Maybe you're too V-Diesely about it, and need to refine and perfect your approach?

new topics

join