It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man with high-powered rifles and ‘tank buster’ bullets arrested for posting liberal ‘hit list

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
So now you guys are defending someone who's making death threats?

At this point in time I have seen no evidence that he made any death threats at all. I haven’t seen his facebook page, a screen cap of it, or anything else.

Wishing someone was dead is perfectly legal. Even saying who you wish was dead is perfectly legal. It is not making a death threat. It’s disgusting, but not illegal.

The KKK can hold rallies all day long talking about how they wish the earth was cleansed of black people. That is their right to do so. It’s perfectly legal. As long as they don’t threaten to directly kill someone.

Stating that you, yourself, are going to kill them, on the other hand, is making a death threat. I haven’t seen any evidence of that yet.

If he was trying to encourage other people to kill them, then they could get him for inciting violence. But I haven’t seen any hard evidence of even that yet.

I always assume innocent until I have enough evidence to conclude otherwise.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Tranny

Originally posted by Ghost375
So now you guys are defending someone who's making death threats?

At this point in time I have seen no evidence that he made any death threats at all. I haven’t seen his facebook page, a screen cap of it, or anything else.

Wishing someone was dead is perfectly legal. Even saying who you wish was dead is perfectly legal. It is not making a death threat. It’s disgusting, but not illegal.

The KKK can hold rallies all day long talking about how they wish the earth was cleansed of black people. That is their right to do so. It’s perfectly legal. As long as they don’t threaten to directly kill someone.

Stating that you, yourself, are going to kill them, on the other hand, is making a death threat. I haven’t seen any evidence of that yet.

If he was trying to encourage other people to kill them, then they could get him for inciting violence. But I haven’t seen any hard evidence of even that yet.

I always assume innocent until I have enough evidence to conclude otherwise.

Exactly. While we're on the topic, I'd like to see screen caps of the so called "manifesto" that Dorner supposedly wrote, as well as ISP records which can link that facebook account without question, to him. It is called "evidence," it is called "proof," and I seem to remember these things being required in order to convict anybody of a crime. Which is especially important now that we are ALL being punished for the crimes of the FEW. (Hey, don't they call that injustice?)

I would also like to see this guy's landlady busted for illegal search. I'm sure as the property owner, she does have the right to enter his apartment, but I doubt she has the right to rifle through his s*it because she doesn't like what he wrote on facebook. (Why does anybody still use that website???)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
He only had 100 rounds?

Came to the game late, eh?

(nobody should keep a hit list BTW....)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
He doesn't strike me as a terrorist. Maybe some role playing game fantasy vigilante character, complete with working props and a dramatic big name Christmas wish list.

Men can post a list of 100 women they'd like to have sex with, and it's not sexual harassment or allegations of premeditated rape, but when it goes to 100 liberals they'd like to kill, they get in trouble.

No, it's all about the guns. It's the American Year of the Big Scary Gun.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Posting you want to kill someone, and then having a stockpile of weapons to follow through with just that is pretty bad, threats need to be taken seriously. That said, labeling it a terroristic threat is pretty dangerous too as terrorists have no rights. It won't be long before any crime is some form of terrorism.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The media loves their catchphrases don't they?

My favorite?

"Assault weapon."

Mean and scary. That polymer stock sure is menacing isn't it? That same weapon with a wooden stock? OK!

Journalism is bottom of the barrel these days, as far as college degrees are concerned

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
He is an idiot but not a terrorist and not even heavily armed !

LOL - one lever action hunting rifle and a Mosin Nagant (maybe) and 100 rounds of ammo ?? WTF

LOL - again, 50 cal ammo and no 50 cal rifle.........ooooh thats deadly..

Ooooooooohhhhhh my god, but its an asenal.
I think he should add his landlord to the list.

Notice this is in NY and the entire country is now on full retard with this $hit.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Intentions of the guy aside - it's funny how the media tries to make his 2 rinky-dink rifles sound like an arsenal (even calls it a "stockpile" - if this is a stockpile then everybody who hunts once a year is stockpiling because they're going to have more than this guy).

The wood stock gun is a Mosin Nagant - 80+ year old Russian bolt action surplus rifle worth about $100 (there's literally millions of them - the Russians can't give em away fast enough...seriously...they recently decided to start destroying some of their stockpile because it's more efficient than shipping them overseas).

The other gun is a lever action that might be running S&W 500(? can't tell for sure - pretty positive it's not the ammo at the bottom. It looks like the ammo for the Mosin Nagant - 7.62x54r - it's a big round but not .50 caliber)

I can't tell what they're saying was 50 cal ammo - I don't see any gun/ammo for .50 BMG (the "military" use .50 round for mounted guns, Barrett sniper rifles, etc.) Pretty sure that's what everyone is going to think they're talking about when they're saying stuff like "tank buster"....speaking off...there's nothing on that table that would even come close to being a "tank buster" round

Basically what we have here is an idiot stupid enough to post a hit list for the world to see & unfortunately for him he had a pissed off landlord & owned a couple cheap firearms and a handful of ammo
edit on 24-2-2013 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join