It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamas preparing war against the American People

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Also, Obama seldom blamed Bush.

I will not even dignify that with links as they are so common it’s not even necessary.

The man can't make it though any speech without blaming Bush for something...

Originally posted by Ghost375I'm just trying to make the point, Obama really doesn't blame Bush that much .

I can't believe anyone could say that with a straight face....

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Originally posted by txinfidel
reply to post by abeverage

I dont disagree, but Obamas the only one who has become pouts and foolish enough to try this stuff. Thats why this thread is about him, and those forces in general. But it does not exclude international bankers, buffoons, TPTB etc

Do you know and understand the powers of a presidency? You call him a dictator but he has not nor will not make a single law HE CAN'T! Your congress is pulling the strings and your fury should be vented there...

If you blame a president you fall into the trap that is laid before you and do not understand how they divide and conquer. You will only gather Obama haters...

If you want to change look at the political parties in country and our so called representatives. Why are they towing his line? Unless it benefits them...ALL OF THEM.

They tout rhetoric in open forums and then all go have chummy beers at 5. There is no political party in Washington after 5 p.m.
edit on 22-2-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

Well lets not divide our attention from the pushers. As long as the house is going to block a "comprehensive" weapons bill then my attention is going to be on those pushing it.

I swear this, and we have all seen it, when a lib or his ideas get put to the grill someone always comes along and tries get us to spread the love around. Not me. Attack the mouthpiece. Right now its the fruit loops over on the left side of the room.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Yes I do listen to glenn and levin and many others......but I also do my own research.........

If you REALLy believe the numbers on the areas you just tried to push, then you have proven that you swallow everything the left has to say , hook line and sinker........

The numbers are falsly inflated, and the stock market is propped up by a fiat currency that is CRASHING.....

how you can over look this is amazing to me..........

but again..........im not surprised by those who choose not to do their own research, repeating this crap like its truth......

and again......he has continually taken steps to repeatedly trash our constitution, and circumvent congress......hes even stated as much....

the man is a tyrant and the OP is correct.......this administration and indeed this gov have been open about their discontent for the American people and are hell bent on destroying this nation and everything it stands for.......

There are a few rays of hope from some politicians out there, it seems anyway, but im extremely skeptical that they want anything but their own little seat of power........
edit on 23-2-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Golf66
show me anything the man has done with honor

Ask a soldier whom has risked his life that also happens to be homosexual.

Ultimately the complaint is simple.
Conservatives don't like Obama, because he isn't a ultra conservative president.

You don't say. go figure.
Conservatism as a brand is about as popular as the hula hoop now adays. Something about freak weather all the time being considered totally normal, the hatred of being polite (aka, the durned political correctness), the constant harping on why its cool for Romney to pay 14% while some engineer pays upwards of 30%..even people screaming Romney needs a break because he is a "job creator" (lulz). Obsession with punishment over rehabilitation, the pretend difference between outsourcing verses "offshoring".

The GOP party platform is withering. It required a full makeover and core value changes, or it will continue to dwindle into obscurity. The Dems/Left is not a perfect party..but when you do a side by side comparison, its obvious what the general people gravitate towards.

If voter surpression is the only real consideration on how to win a election, then something has to change...not to mention it is pretty much the most anti-American thing a citizen can do.

Dont worry, all this crap paropaganda is going to backfire. There is no voter surpression.....there is a hate the rich monster going around. Its the fruit of years of work by certain, jinned up.......and those mean old inbred beer drinking white gun owners are all that stand between us and political paridise. Yes sir that constitution is what keeps the inbreds in power and we are going to wipe our a## with it right in front of them.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
Lets not forget Sequestration is an Obama tool to shame the GOP with his OWN creation now it's biting his ass.

His OWN Creation???? GOD HELP ME FOLKS...left, right...who cares...you guys don't deserve to be fed so much BS...

After months of "hell no"...and after consumer confidence tanked and hiring dipped...AND the first ever downgrade of the USA's Credit Rating....GOP House Leader Boehner HAD THIS TO SAY ABOUT THE SEQUESTER...."we [GOP] got 98% of what we wanted"

ALSO HERE and a million other places...all you have to do is google..

Boehner: I got 98 percent of what I wanted
Boehner: I do. When you look at this final agreement that we came to with the white House, I got 98 percent of what I wanted. I'm pretty happy.

www.cbsnews.com...

WHAT ARE YOU MISSING?....TOO MUCH FOX NEWS?

edit on 23-2-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

He only saying that so his party can save some face! He looks more like some new guy that droped the soap at the county lock up.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Originally posted by beezzer

Obama/congress/Carl the janitor, who cares! Obama is in charge, so he gets credit/blame for everything!

You need to research "checks and balances"...The President is a branch of government...Blaming him for the actions of the GOP Dominated house who actually writes the legislation and passes it...is just a little idealogically unhinged IMO.

Oh yes sure sure they write it.....after they are sure the pres knows what going to be in it and what he will put his name on and what he wont.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

You're wrong. Fox News just takes any statement about the economy and will say he's "Blaming Bush."

proof
If you read the actual quoted parts, there's no mention of Bush, or any attempt to blame him. Fox News just says he does it.

They do this all the time. Obama truly hasn't been saying "Blame Bush," like republicans keep accusing.

The few times I have seen him bring up the fact that Bush left us this disaster, it has been done in a very tactful manner.

edit on 23-2-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Let them have their little fantasies. Can't you see that this is really all they have to live for in life?

Let them be.

Obama is gonna come get us. Okay. Fine. Boo. I'm scared. He gonna come git us an git us good.

*shrugs*

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by txinfidel
Sandy hook.

please show the class your evidence that obama was involved in sandy hook

txs

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375The few times I have seen him bring up the fact that Bush left us this disaster, it has been done in a very tactful manner.

I am glad somoene made this compilation already becasue frankly I vomit a little in my mouth every time I have to watch the Blamer-in-Chief speak.

My favorite tactful Bush blame was him blaming Bush in front of a foreign audiance for not recognizing how Europe has a leading role in the world...stay classy Barrack! Stay classy...

•Obama Blames Arab Spring and Japan's Earthquake on Struggling Economy and Job Situation, August 5th, 2011.
•Obama Blames Messy Democracy for His Failed Policies, August 3rd, 2011; remarks by the president at a DNC event.
•Obama Blames Congress for US Debt Mess; Obama news conference, June 29th, 2011. Obama Blames Republicans for Slow Pace on Immigration Reform, July 25th, 2011.
•Obama Blames Media for Lack of Compromise in Washington; remarks by Obama at a town hall meeting July 22nd, 2011.
•Obama Blames Technology for Struggling Economy; June 14th, 2011, NBC Today interview.
•Obama Blames Oil Spectators for High Oil Prices; April 19th, 2011, remarks by Obama at a town hall meeting.
•Obama Blames Reagan for America's Out of Control Debt and Spending; remarks by President Obama April 13th, 2011, Federal News Service.
•Obama Blames Bush and Congress for Lack of Fiscal Discipline, April 13th, 2011; remarks by Obama, Federal News Service.
•Obama Blames Bush-Congress for Putting Off Tough Decisions, August 17th, 2010; remarks at a fundraiser for Patty Murray.
•Obama Blames Bush for Tax Cuts, Deficits; Obama town hall meeting on the economy in Racine, Wisconsin, June 30th, 2010.
•Obama Blames Bush for Deficits, June 8th, 2010; remarks by Obama at a second fundraising reception for Senator Barbara Boxer.
Obama Blames GOP for Events that Led to Gulf Oil Spill; remarks by President Obama June 3rd, 2010, Federal News Service.
•Obama Blames Republicans for America Not Being Able to Solve Problems; remarks by President Obama June 3rd, 2010, Federal News Service.
•Obama Blames Corporations for Everybody's Problems, June 3rd, 2010, Federal News Service. He said, "If you're a Wall Street Journal bank or an insurance company or oil company, you pretty much get to play by your own rules regardless of the consequences for everybody else." Blames corporations for everybody's problems.
•Obama Blames Bush for Overall Standing of American Economy, April 19th, 2010, at a fundraising reception for Senator Boxer.
•Obama Blames Bush, Congress for Deficits, February 1, 2010, delivering remarks on the budget. Obama Blames Bush for Regulatory Policies; January 17th, 2010, remarks by the president at an event with attorney general Martha Coakley in Massachusetts.
•By the way, folks, do a Google search on it. "Obama blames" as a Google search term returns more than 490,000 hits. "Obama blames," no quotes -- just "Obama blames" -- returns 6,920,000 results on Google. Obama blames, Obama blames...everybody but himself. . . .
•Obama Blames Bush and Congress for Deficits, February 1st, 2010, in remarks delivered on the budget.
•Obama Blames Bush for Regulatory Policies, January 17th, 2010, remarks by the president at an event with Massachusetts Attorney General Martha Coakley.
•Obama Blames Wall Street Fat Cats for Economic Disaster, December 13th, 2009, CBS News' 60 Minutes.
•Obama Blames Bush for Overall Economy, September 27th, 2009, remarks by the president at the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation's annual dinner.
•Obama Blames Bush for Stifling Unions, September 7th, 2009; remarks by the president at the AFL-CIO Labor Day picnic.
•Obama Blames Bush for Prescription Drug Bill; remarks by the president, health insurance reform town hall, Portsmouth, New Hampshire, August 11th, 2009.
•Obama Blames Bush for Jobs, July 22nd, 2009; news conferences by the president.
•Obama Blames Bush for Failure to Recognize Europe's Leading Role in the World, April 3rd, 2009; remarks by President Obama at a Strasbourg town hall, and in those remarks he said this: "In America there's a failure to appreciate Europe's leading role in the world, instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive of you." That's Barack Obama, speaking in Europe at Strasbourg, blaming Bush for a failure to recognize Europe's leading role in the world, April 3rd, 2009.
•Obama Blames Bush for Deficits, February 23rd, 2009; Obama delivering opening remarks at fiscal responsibility summit.
•Candidate Obama Blames Fox News for his Elitist Label, New York Times, October 2008.
Candidate Obama Blames Fox News for Likely Loss in Kentucky Primary, May 2008. johnrlott.blogspot.com...

Actually can't get them all in...

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by AwakeWeAre
So there was about 5000 people in line for the gun show last weekend down the street from my house. As I looked around and sung "Proud to Be an American" in my head I realized that these tyrannical monsters might be biting off a little more than they can chew. When the time comes, well, then it will be time.

I think you seriously underestimate the force that would be used against you if you did raise arms.

It'll never happen.

As a Marine, I am sorry. We all know the left despises the military. You think they are going to back these fools? Sure they pay lip service about veterans, but they are still the same filth they were back when they were spitting on my dad returning from Vietnam..

The military is NOT going to defend this government.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Good if he signs that treaty he has violated his office and we have him.

We have had him and several presidents before him for a long time they have systematically violated the constitution. His Hit list of Americans Citizens is more then enough alone I don't know why the Military doesn't arrest him immediately for treason and restore order except he must have key players in the top echelons of the Military enough to scare the patriots into retirement or fearing to act.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Hours after U.S. President Barack Obama was re-elected, the United States backed a U.N. committee's call on Wednesday to renew debate over a draft international treaty to regulate the $70 billion global conventional arms trade.
www.reuters.com...

I suggest you read the article between the lines
also
international treaties supercede the constitution don't they?

No international treaties do not supercede the Constitution. If they violate the constitution in any way they are null and void and of no force whatsoever.

U.S. Constitution, Article Six, Clause 2:
This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof;
and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the
supreme Law of the Land; and Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the
Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.

At first glance one could mistakenly think that treaties trump the constitution. But treaties are laws and all laws must be made in pursuance of the constitution. Any law repugnant to the constitution is null and void...

Marbury v. Madison : 5 US 137 (1803):
“No provision of the Constitution is designed to be without effect,” “Anything that is in conflict is null and void of law”... If any statement, within any law, which is passed, is unconstitutional, the whole law is unconstitutional

Notice it says ANYTHING that is in conflict with the constitution is null and void. Treaties like any other law if it is in conflict with the constitution is null and void. If Obama signs a treaty to ban guns in the US it is null and void and he commits treason on top of treason he has already committed.

Title 18, US Code Sec.2381:
In the presents of two or more witnesses of the same overt act, or in a open court of law, if you
fail to timely move to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States and honor your oath of
office, you are subject to the charge of capital felony treason.

Title 42 US Code Sec. 1983, Sec. 1985, & Sec. 1986:
Clearly established the right to sue anyone who violates your constitutional rights. The Constitution guarantees: he who would unlawfully jeopardize your property loses property to you, and that's what justice is all about.

Murdock v. Penn. 319 US 1051943)
“A state may not impose a charge for the enjoyment of a right granted by the Federal Constitution... No state may convert any secured liberty into a privilege and issue a license and a fee for it.”

Shuttlesworth v. Birmingham Al. 373 US 2621962)
“If the state does convert your right into a privilege and issue a license and a fee for it, you can
ignore the license and a fee and engage the right with impunity.”

edit on 24-2-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Obama has ruined this country,.
he cares not for its people,. or the value of its core,.

Just thought I would say this again for what it is..
as a ex military myself, and as others like the ex marine who see this man for who he really is.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

show me anything the man has done with honor

Ask a soldier whom has risked his life that also happens to be homosexual.

So his "honorable" act is that he allowed homosexuals to openly serve in the military?

Wow! Lets all bow down to Dear Leader.

Having served in the military for 24 years I'll tell you he wasn't much of a trend setter in this regard.

Gays have been around forever. So he made something a hard policy that has been a soft policy for about 10 years... Woop!

Honor is not lying, it is doing what you say you will do, and having the stones to own up to your own failures and accept responsibility for your own actions. I don't personally see a lot of that emanating from the oval office these days.

Right..sorry...you said name one thing..I named one thing..now your saying that's only one thing.
make up your mind..I suspect that if I named off 100 things, you would say you wanted 101 things before it counts.
Let me guess..your a conservative.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
U can add drones n kill list in America to that list.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I'm absolutely stunned that some of those here are under the impression that our economy is doing well, getting better etc! WTF are you people smoking?? Wow. I thought "deny ignorance" was the motto here. It shouldn't take more than a mediocre understanding of basic economics to see how deep a hole we are in economically. There's absolutely no way to get out of the mess we're in - it's simply not possible, or sustainable for much longer.

We've shipped most of our production capabilities to other countries. The biggest and most profitable corporations(like GE) pay no taxes and the most criminal institutions(the big banks) that have and continue to inflict the greatest damage to the economy get bailouts, and all the while those running them take home record breaking bonuses! And yet those "normal" people fortunate enough to have full time employment working their asses off, are scarcely able to eek by. 50,000,000 Americans are living in poverty. And this is just a fraction of the issues weighing on our economy! WAKE UP!

We're nearly $17,000,000,000,000 in debt! The Fed's continuous printing of ridiculous fiat money in "QE" and other "stimulus" programs($85,000,000,000 per month!!) together with keeping interest rates at or near zero and finally, the modus operandi of the banking system in general has sealed the fate of this economy. It can't and won't last much longer - just as designed I'm sorry to say.
edit on 24-2-2013 by Gtr003121 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
has it ever occured to any of you that perhaps as well as being a herd monitoring tool , the web is also the best way to keep folks confused and distracted..

It's time folks turn off these damn things and start using their own gray matter.

The more folks scream Obama is bad the more I think "gee the right wing sure has tons of money to say mean things. ODD how they call themselves Christian but don't help the poor with that money.. Must be indicative of their true colors (Satanists and sadists) the leaders dear not their minions... their minions God bless them are as lost as the left

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by aem56

Real Christians don't force others to "give". They lead by example, not gov't mandate/regulation....

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Good if he signs that treaty he has violated his office and we have him.

My thoughts exactly.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join