It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamas preparing war against the American People

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
DHS purchases billions in ammunition, claims its for training purposes. Buys paper targets of pregnant women and children holding guns.

Spetznaz training in US.
Other foreign special forces training on American soil.
Afghan training forces in afghanistan.
Urban war games in US cities.

An army manual called "resettlement operations" that has logistics and details about detaining US military vets and firearms owners.

NDAA, no need for proving your innocence, to a tyrannical government that doesn't care.

Assault weapons bans, confiscations, mental illness ten round limits.

Obamas first order of business after winning the election was to notify the UN that the US was potentially ready to make a deal on UN arms treaty. Date was set to around March 20.

Sandy hook.

States push strict gun control measures. Introduced gun control measures by senator Feinstein.

DHS purchases more ammo.

Ammo becomes more scarce. 30 magazines ar and ak variants become almost non existent in the market place.

Feds pushing banks not to do business with gun buyers or manufacturers.

Obama invokes the ghost of lincoln during inauguration. Choir sings song first written and performed during civil war. Obama wears Lincoln like wardrobe and imitates the inaugurations of both Lincoln and Kennedy. He declares himself a civil war president. Hes frothing at the mouth for a civil war.

So much for the economy.

We have another month before that arms treaty is going to be signed. Obama will continue to ignore congress.

Obama doesn't care about the economy or the american people, he's a dictator.

When other nations give in to the propaganda and war breaks out on American soil, Obama will throw Israel completely under the bus.

This is like the part in the Jericho series when they discover the town building munitions to prepare war with them. This is that moment in America.

We have a month to get truly ready for the conflict that is coming.

This is not a conspiracy theory its all out in the open now.
Just thought I would tie all that info in to one thread for all.
Now prepare.

jpfo.org...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Good if he signs that treaty he has violated his office and we have him.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

Preparing?...I'm quite sure he's already at War with the American people, Oppression after-all is a common war tactic.

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I don't disagree with one single thing in your OP.

What I am so confused about is why so many Americans seem to be under his spell. It is as if they have gone blind and deaf all at once and are walking about like zombies.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

We can agree on most everything . . . my only caveats to your post.

Edit - deleted Spetsnaz . . . I realize you are talking about the joint training now.

I really wish we could all get away from naming the puppet at the podium. This has nothing to do with Obama, other than he is the latest choosen idiot to take the stage. You could blame every president since Reagan for our current tract . . . or go back to Roosevelt . . . Wilson . . . Lincoln.

However, it's not like Obama is coming up with this stuff or doing it on his own, a la Napoleon.
edit on 2/22/13 by solomons path because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

I doubt there will even be an impeachment proceeding if he signs it. Of course I doubt there would be enough left in Congress either.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
They can't even hand these small country's image them trying that here we will fight and will will hang them all when its all said and done.

They can ban guns all they want I refuse to do as I'm told and will take them out if they try taking my guns it will be there own fault not mine I will not be controlled and sure many others feel the same.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Cav he sits as the head of the UN security council. How is that not treason.

Furthermore I could attempt to male a list of unconstitutional things he has done, but that might take all day.

Nobody in congress or the senate will do anything, too many of them are taking part in the treason and sedition. This nation is in decline and has been for some time now.

No politician will be able to do anything truly beneficial or meaningful this late in the game.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
So there was about 5000 people in line for the gun show last weekend down the street from my house. As I looked around and sung "Proud to Be an American" in my head I realized that these tyrannical monsters might be biting off a little more than they can chew. When the time comes, well, then it will be time.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeWeAre
So there was about 5000 people in line for the gun show last weekend down the street from my house. As I looked around and sung "Proud to Be an American" in my head I realized that these tyrannical monsters might be biting off a little more than they can chew. When the time comes, well, then it will be time.

I think you seriously underestimate the force that would be used against you if you did raise arms.

It'll never happen.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeWeAre

Crossroads of the West is in PHX this weekend . . . Can't wait to see the crowds there. Normally, they aren't as large as you would think in PHX, but that is because you can get better/cheaper deals at the local shops or someplace like Cabela's.

This year I think it will be quite different.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Obama is probably the most bad ass president we've ever had besides woodrow wilson. He is the biggest gangster to step foot in the office. His whole staff is like a bunch of wise guys where they use the government for racketeering and he blatantly does it in front of our faces.

The best part about it is that no ones going to do a damn thing about it, lol. The most that will happen is another bs occupy. The best you can do is just learn to adapt. USA will never revolt. You'll never use your guns against your holy corrupt government. Even though it is being pissed in your face.

Just invest in gold and silver and prepare for a total economical crash where only precious metals will save you from the future ahead.

You got to give the man credit for fooling all of you idiots.
edit on 22-2-2013 by Donahue because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2013 by Donahue because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The problem is that it is not just BHO the man....nor the office of POTUS. NDAA, The Patriot Acts, etc were enacted under the Bush Administration ('the decider'). This goes back to a host of Executive Orders (EOs) written by Clinton and even Reagan under the Continuity of Government plans (Rex 84, Operations Garden Plot and Cable Splicer). As to Gun Control being a means to an end (that being the take down of US sovereignty) it goes back to the early 1960s under State Dept Publication 7727 (also the 1968 Gun Control Act was a near verbatim copy of the Nazi Gun Control act while the 1934 National Firearms Act was less sinister being an attempt to deprive gangsters of their choice of fully automatic weapons and sawed off shotguns). The deeper you go into the rabbit hole the more apt you are to find octopus tentacles instead....tentacles of an international banking cartel which is using financial control to gain political control.....of the world.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Donahue

That golds not going to be very valuable if you have no way to defend it.

Besides what are you going to purchase with a piece of bullion? How will you get food? Buy in bulk?

Older silver coins and coined currency is the way to go.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Yes just focus on Obama!
He is the all powerful...and there is no way he is a puppet being controlled! LOL

GIVE ME A BREAK!

Open your eyes please I beg you! If there is a war on the people it is because it is the agenda of a majority Congress, the bankers and social Elite.

Please I beg you to open your eyes to a less polarized view. And when you do you will see

Two parties One Agenda...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Obama is just salty Hitler came up with the idea first.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

I dont disagree, but Obamas the only one who has become pouts and foolish enough to try this stuff. Thats why this thread is about him, and those forces in general. But it does not exclude international bankers, buffoons, TPTB etc

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
and the source is......jewish people against the confiscation of guns.... verifiable proof missing, of outragous claims made. and shocker!! the first one made on ATS (not)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by txinfidel
reply to post by Donahue

That golds not going to be very valuable if you have no way to defend it.

Besides what are you going to purchase with a piece of bullion? How will you get food? Buy in bulk?

Older silver coins and coined currency is the way to go.

Uhm... scored bullion... pretty well everyone into metals knows about scored bullion/divisible precious metal bars/combi bars.

www.combibar.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by txinfidel
reply to post by abeverage

I dont disagree, but Obamas the only one who has become pouts and foolish enough to try this stuff. Thats why this thread is about him, and those forces in general. But it does not exclude international bankers, buffoons, TPTB etc

Do you know and understand the powers of a presidency? You call him a dictator but he has not nor will not make a single law HE CAN'T! Your congress is pulling the strings and your fury should be vented there...

If you blame a president you fall into the trap that is laid before you and do not understand how they divide and conquer. You will only gather Obama haters...

If you want to change look at the political parties in country and our so called representatives. Why are they towing his line? Unless it benefits them...ALL OF THEM.

They tout rhetoric in open forums and then all go have chummy beers at 5. There is no political party in Washington after 5 p.m.
edit on 22-2-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join