It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2Pac Died For Us; Spirit of a True American Hero

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Haha dude, grab a cup of coffee and do some research. You know there's a countless list of people accused of that.

Mike Tyson, Tupac, Kobe Bryant, Clifton Powell, Michael Jackson, Brian Banks etc etc etc. < Now why would they need to rape anyone? These men got money and certain types of women come along with the package.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

Yeah immortal technique.....absolutely. I like most non commercial rappers, especially local guys from Harlem.

There is real talent in what is non commercialized and so is not compromised.

Basically what REAL rap is. Like non commercial rock, or what ever. The real artists live with you. The others sing songs about you while living in palaces over looking you......

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

Underground artists have a limited audience, commercial artists get global plays. Perhaps Tupac had realized that in order for anyone to take his music and movement seriously, he had to go commercial first. For example Outkast always mention TPTB and our modern day Babylon in every other song, and yet they're commercial. In order to beat the system first you must fit in.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

thing is the large commercial players copy the small local guys. The small local guys are representative of a population and its music. The large commercial guys try and mold that population and their music.

You dont need to be taken seriously as an artist. You are not running for office. You dont need to become filthy rich as an artist to have "made it", you need to be able to afford to create your art.

In all cases being a large name brand is counterproductive to the quality and enjoyment you once had as an emerging artist.

The fact is the many small artists already have their voice being heard, by their own people. They dont need to reach across state lines, and over national borders. No one is going to save the planet.

EDIT: (Also more is done with little nudges than by a large and forceful effort. Socially speaking people are more responsive to the snowball effect rather than the steam engine. )

People need to stay true and represent their people and their music. Not compromise to make it big and then proceed to change their people and their music as per the request of those that made them big.

I dont know.

I have always LOVED NYHC. If it had been commercialized like MANY tried to do, it would have been ruined. It is still representative of us wasted youth, outcast NYers. It is brimming with quality artists and a huge cult following. WHY? Because that is what made it. If it changed and changed us in the process we would be poorer for it.

Also, no one needs to keep the large beast record labels alive anymore. If they all failed, and thanks to communications technology, we would have them replaced over night with small local players we would enjoy much more.

Imagine if the movie industry wasnt full of jackasses that make movies that cater to idiotic agendas, rehashing the same crap out over and over again.

The same can be said of the music industry. It must die......so the art can survive.

edit on 23-2-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Accused and convicted are 2 different things...

Did the guy have a few catchy hits? Sure.

He is an American Hero?

Hell no.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
How does one define American? He views was on apart of American many people don't really understand.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
pac got gunned down because he supported the killuminati lifestyle. and the illuminati fear this. we was a very smart man, and when he spoke he spoke eloquently. for those of you saying he is a thug this and that, why dont you research all the benefits,and community service the man provided to inner city kids who didnt have a shot?
the man was/and will always be a legend. R.I.P. Tupac Amaru Shakur "staring at the world thru my rearview"

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
not to mention since him and chris wallace dies the whole rap scene became garbage, no more lyricism. its all about cars/money/hoes/what drugs you put in your body. there is no message anymore, and they use made up words just to make a rhyme. back then you needed talent to be on the mic. now you need to babble about useless crap and drink sizzurp and smoke the best weed. (or at least say you do)

go listen to dear mama by tupac if you have a bad imageof him due to msm and propaganda, that song is his true feelings and soul released in what is actually music. none of these mainstream idiots have that talent nowadays. they just have money and an illuminati backup.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
and for those of you saying he has a violent past...just look at congress, and youll see almost all have a record. some for bankruptcy,larceny, and other more serious offenses llmao

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
What we need is a world full of saviors, because that what the future "costs" if you want to make it work for everyone. having the moral courage to speak up against it is the antidote for both guilt AND oppression. They can be overcome.

I just wanted to quote these words from you to point out truth and wisdom. It isn't intricate, it's simple and easy to access. The hard part is getting the majority of We The People of Earth to get on board and be one in our movements, incapable of being divided, to fight and die for one another to outmatch the sacrifice of tptb, to have great encompassing love for one another, to never accept oppression slavery infringements; never to be tread upon, To put Liberty first and all it entails for ALL people of earth as our first priority save breathing. It's so easy in thought, yet so hard in practice because of our ego and fear.

Tupac wasn't perfect, but if you can't find promotion of equality and love in his music, you should give it a closer look. A world full of self sufficient saviors....Glory that would truly be
edit on 23-2-2013 by Gumerk because: clarification

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by tadaman

I have always LOVED NYHC. If it had been commercialized like MANY tried to do, it would have been ruined. It is still representative of us wasted youth, outcast NYers. It is brimming with quality artists and a huge cult following. WHY? Because that is what made it. If it changed and changed us in the process we would be poorer for it.

edit on 23-2-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

NICE! I assume you mean the same thing by NYHC that I do. Anyway, I am listening to The Earth is Flat by Supertouch as we are typing this. That being said Judge, Gorrila Biscuits, Bold, Burn, Quicksand, Sick of It All (up to around We Stand Alone) Cro-Mags all made up so much of my musical foundations... I never liked Agnostic Front. Hell if you find the old original Superbowl of Hardcore video Im in that multiple times crowd surfing..

The cool thing for me was I grew up in the peak of the NJPA HC scene.. Lifetime, Vision, Mouthpiece, Resurrection , Shelter, The Jordans with Encounter and Reveal and of course Turning Point..

I remember going to the original shows at Middlesex County College and seeing bands from both scenes and it was just such a good time..Im in one of the clips on youtube of Mouthpiece playing at Middlesex stage diving..I think back to that all that now and its just good memories.

Anyway ...sorry to hijack the original post.
edit on 23-2-2013 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Kapablanka

A lot of Tupac's words were deep.
Too bad he couldn't hear them himself.
He should have known the old machine would take him down.
Many young friends saw him as the second coming.
Didn't make me come.
Pun intended.
Never shoulda stole those cheetos.

edit on 23-2-2013 by Luminaught because: found 007 on Long Island, out to nod.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Originally posted by mikell
Who is this 2 pak guy anyway never heard of him . A old hoodite or something.

Yes, I second that. What's a 2Pac?

not knowing 2pac

is like

- not knowing who micheal jackson, or elvis was
- not tasting coka cola
- or mcdonalds

if your alive in 2013
and you have done none of the above....have you really lived the human experiance????????????

lol

peace

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Accused and convicted are 2 different things...

Did the guy have a few catchy hits? Sure.

He is an American Hero?

Hell no.

you need to educate yourself

his mother was a black panther
and it was a lot more than catchy hits
if it was just about the music...then it would be another, left eye, witney, etcetc

but bob marley, micheal jackson and 2pac....where not only about the music, but the human spirit

micheal vs sony
2pac vs judges and etc

eitherway, they were up against incredibale odds
i gaurantee you mate....that those responsible for his death, respect him more than any of us

drop your tone....we can see your hillbilly side

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I believe that Tupac was a very smart man that was killed by TPTB for nefarious reasons.

I think he was a Hero. A shining star that many wish was still burning. Which is why I think they created this holographic performance at Coachella 2012:

edit on 2/24/2013 by theAnswer1111 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/24/2013 by theAnswer1111 because: Spelling.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Wow man...two things, amazing thread and believe it or not, I was going to include a bit on Tupac in a future thread of mine about fully exposing Satanism and Illuminati symbolism in the music industry. (I recently posted in a fresh thread on the topic) You literally took every aspect from my brain and laid it out the way I would have...amazing.

"They" had him killed man and then had Biggie killed also, to make it look like a retaliation. Biggie was shot by members of the police force not a gang, there's proof to back it up if you look for it. These officers were associated with the brotherhood.

Tupac would not give into the "establishment" and refused to change his message and incorporate all their symbolism and methods of mind control into his music for money and further success.
Suge knight was the little devil on Tupacs shoulder trying to sway him in that direction. When Suge had exhausted all methods of trying to coax Tupac in that direction, he was considered too much of a threat and was murdered.

Great job man and I mean that! I'll U2U some links to some great info. Peace.

Music by the people for the people!

P.S. NYHC rules!

edit on 24-2-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

I liked his music. But he was raised with a black nationalist racist mentality. His people (whoever they were) weren't my people. We didn't even live in the same world.
He was a good rapper, and a few of his songs will forever be etched in my memory, but I'll never understand this over idolization of him. No one spoke highly of him until he was dead. While he was alive he was known as a straight thug who was surrounded by violence. When he died, it did not come as a shock. It was the inevitable and only logical outcome he could have had.
edit on 2/24/2013 by ItCameFromOuterSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
2pac was a thug who faked his own death because of his deluded fantasy.

How does a dead rapper release seven posthumous albums?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
He was a talented and influential artist, but I would not consider him a "hero".

I've done some research on his death and agree with the member that said that Suge probably had something to do with it. The Illuminati could have had a hand in his death, but most of the evidence points to Suge.

edit on 24/2/2013 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

look at this

new thread on illuminati in music

must see

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join