It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2Pac Died For Us; Spirit of a True American Hero

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
2pac was a True American Hero, the leader of the people’s movement, he fought, and died for us. 2pac was a very compassionate, intelligent and exceptional human being and artist, excelling at ballet and dance, bringing wild emotion and gusto to every role he portrayed. 2pac played many roles, but at his core, he was an activist, and intended to overthrow the PTB. How? As I've stated in a previous thread, the nature of a successful overthrow is a combination of political ideals, and street soldiers with firepower. 2pac created the Thug Life peace treaty, which was signed by the heads of the Bloods and Crips in California, 1992, 2pac was strongly influenced by the black panthers and black liberation movement while growing up.

2pac established himself as the leader of the continental west coast of the United States and was in the process of uniting with the East coast umbrella on a ‘’one nation’’ project before he died. 2pac stated in an interview just prior to his death, ‘’Mark my words, next political election, you’ll see me across from the delegates, we will have our own political party, all the lost tribes, all the outcasts, all those without a voice’’ 2pac fought for us without fear, and put his plans in to action. By uniting the West with the East, he would have established himself as the underboss of the United States, and upon infiltrating the political sphere, he would have brought in a new currency. 2pac has sold over 75 million records, making him one of the largest selling artists in the world.

2pac was a charismatic leader, a man of the people with millions of fans, crossing racial and class boundaries. 2pac was aware of the secret societies, rapping, ‘’some say expect illuminati to put my body to sleep...before I flee computer chips I’ve gotta deal with brother’s flipping.’’ This was in 1996. At the MTV awards he stated, ‘’Do you believe in God, then believe in Death Row east, our plan is to use mind over matter, the plan is to overthrow the government you've got right now, which is Bad Boy, Nas, Jay-z, we will bring a new government that will feed everyone in New York’’ Last I checked, rappers don’t refer to other rappers as members of government. 2pac went to war with the Illuminati, naming his final album, ‘’Killuminati,’’ remarking, ‘’I put the K in front of it because I’m killing that Illuminati #, thats just another thing to hold you down, I don’t care about the symbols on the bill.’’

2pac was murdered black op style, in the same manner of JFK, the conditions of the set up are as follows, to the best of my memory, the best/most recent 2pac conspiracy videos on YouTube have been removed from the internet and all that exists now is misinformation. 2pac's bodyguard, in the video series removed from YouTube, states that a voice was heard over the Nextel walkie talkies, of which there were only four or five handed out within the team, say ,''We got him,'' Remarking that it was a Caucasian voice, not a member of their entourage, which was responded with, ''Don't say anything over the radio.''

Military Style Assassination.

1. Remove ability to communicate for help
-He was without his bodyguard, no phone, no nextel.

2. Physically trapped
-Sitting in the passenger seat, the car containing the shooter completed the box that trapped his vehicle from every angle.

3. No weaponry to return fire
-His loyal bodyguard, was instructed by staff not to carry a weapon, but dedicated to his job, refused, and so he was instructed to follow the convoy in a car behind Pac.

4. Remove protection
-2pac was instructed to remove his bulletproof vest by Suge

I will end it here. Show respect to the fallen soldier, like JFK, he used the powers he had available to try to bring real change for the people, and paid for it, going out in a blaze of glory. R.I.P. 2pac. That being said, think twice before you slander him, and know what you're talking about, please.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Kapablanka

A hero to some but not to all. The guy could not stay out of the whole gansta crap and got shot up for it. Messing with sug's money.....not a good idea!

Oh BTW.....he didn't wear his vest because it was too hot and he sweating his azz off.

Jus' Sayin'

spez

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Who is this 2 pak guy anyway never heard of him . A old hoodite or something.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

He was just stating his opinion!

edit on 22-2-2013 by Casualboy100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

you may want to reply to posters with a bit more decorum in future, and if you dont like other's opinions to the extent that you cant be civil, perhaps you shouldnt engage in a public forum?
you produced an interesting op btw, but overall i agree with the poster who you were so abusive to. shame you ruined it all with an unneccessary hissy fit

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

There is nothing to discuss, its a quality piece of work you will gain something from, it contains pertinent facts, and it includes new information about the case that many people will not hear due to the video ban on youtube. That being said, in I'm glad because I would have spent all day here having to explain things to people that are not familiar, which is fine, if people seem genuinely interested, but what is this, WorldStar hip hop ? I wrote this for the people here, it took some time, and I received a two line SMS txt messages about ''azz'' and ''gansa'' and other nonsense? Enjoy the post, if you have a question just PM me, I'm not returning.

+30 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Great American hero, or great American THUG?

•1992 - Tupac was arrested after being involved in an altercation in which a stray bullet killed a child, but the charges were later dismissed.

•April 5, 1993 - Tupac spent 10 days in a Michigan prison for beating another rapper with a baseball bat.

•November 18, 1993 - Shakur was arrested on the sexual abuse and sodomy charges and weapons charges in New York City. The sodomy and weapons charges were dropped.

•November 10, 1994 - Tupac, slated to star in the movie Meance II, punched the director Allen Hughes. He spent 15 days in prison and was replaced in the movie by Larenz Tate.

He did NOT die for me, us, them, they, you or anyone else.

HE DIED BECAUSE HE LIVED LIKE A THUG AND DIED THE WAY MOST THUGS DO.

Dorian Soran

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

he, um...

was talented for sure. He was a good person stuck in a bad world he couldnt escape from, and that ultimately did him in.

IMO, he was not an American hero....?....I mean come on. He was an inspiration for the urban youth to try and get past the circle jerk lives they were handed, BUT that doesnt mean he was some sort of folk hero.

He still had violence as a selling point. Maybe if given enough time, he would have inspired others to move away from violence after finding some inspiration himself the way DMX did, but only not as falsely as DMX....

I liked his music and as a white guy in 90´s listening to Tupac, I felt welcomed to it. Unlike other rappers of the time that would have been upset for a white boy to be listening to their music.

He is missed, but I wont say he is my hero. Far from it. An inspiration maybe. A light in the darkness, sure. Hero? No...

edit on 22-2-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DorianSoran

•1992 - Tupac was arrested after being involved in an altercation in which a stray bullet killed a child, but the charges were later dismissed.

•April 5, 1993 - Tupac spent 10 days in a Michigan prison for beating another rapper with a baseball bat.

•November 18, 1993 - Shakur was arrested on the sexual abuse and sodomy charges and weapons charges in New York City. The sodomy and weapons charges were dropped.

•November 10, 1994 - Tupac, slated to star in the movie Meance II, punched the director Allen Hughes. He spent 15 days in prison and was replaced in the movie by Larenz Tate.

Dorian Soran

You hit the nail on the head....thank you.
I grant you a STAR!

Jus' Sayin'

spez

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
THUG LIFE means The Hate U Gave Little Infants < snip >, meaning, your evil society plants seeds that grow up and blow up in your face. His Thug Life face was an act, unfortunately it is all we will remember him by, and that is done on purpose.

In 92', the shooting was unrelated to him, it just happened to occur at the venue, of course it was picked up and associated with him.

You've clearly typed in ''2pac arrest' in to google and extracted what you could find, because 2pac never beat a rapper up with a bat, that is false, as far as I know, if he did, I'd like to read about it, please link the source that is not ''SMS ringtone, 2pac michigan bat beating'' because thats all I found.

If you were really familar with 2pac, you would have mentioned the situation where he shot 2 off duty Atlanta police officers. They were harassing a black motorist, 2pac stopped to assist, they treated him without respect and drew weapons on him, at which point he crouched, lined them up, and shot them both. It was later discovered that the cops were carrying weapons stolen from a police locker, they were drunk, and out of there county, so the case was dismissed.

Now, that is what I believe led to his false rape case that was set up using Jacques Agnuant who had worked as a snitch in other cases. Do you truly believe an artist at his level has to ''rape'' a woman to get sex? He didn't do anything wrong to that girl, furthermore,< snipped by moderator >, it was a set up.

He punched out the directors because they fired him in a round about way, instead of confronting him about it, he felt slandered.

Everything you've claimed is erroneous and the result of the media's campaign to discredit him and hurt his career. Why don't you mention the countless cancer patients he visited? All the sick kids he took time to visit and make there dreams come true? He had a big heart. Contrary to popular belief, 2pac did not ''live by the gun,'' he was not a gangster, he never killed anyone, he's just an incredible actor, evidenced by how convinced you are that he was a gangster, lol. Pac's the best to ever do it.

Dorian Soran

***MODERATOR NOTE***

Please review the following link: ATS Terms and Conditions

edit on 2/22/13 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

I hear you, but the bulk of the post is regarding the events leading up to his death, his plans for the future, and in that regard, you're gonna have a hard time convincing me he's not a hero.

His music was very negative in that period, but that wasn't Pac, that was one side of him, he's very thoughtful, compassionate, sensitive, he's a gemini so they tend to flip between extremes.

If you managed to work your way in the system, and attempted to establish a new party how would you feel if people didn't view you as a hero? You'd be rolling in your grave, wouldn't you?

link   

Tupac Amaru Shakur June 16, 1971 – September 13, 1996

Rip

Tupac is without a shadow of a doubt, the greatest rapper of all time.
His middle name Amaru meant [color=cyan] shining serpent, his last name Shakur meant thankful to god.

Accepted even though many wont smh in his field of profession. Many like he seen him and his intents they watched him rise- as their energy was watched in envy mode from? feeding? (only they know who they are) -& watched him fall as they fell to the side qrr like??? TO GAIN POWER possibly, since him their main comp was now out or on his way out of their way.

The like he seen his intents to encourage stronger developments in the urban communities but ALSO SEEN HOW TRULLY HARD IT IS TO SHINE so they... they took the CAKE and were given passage to lead (in GUIDED MODE ofcourse-like puppets) BUT BY WHO?

And so PACs energy to assist and speak on certain urban based issues basically slowed /ceased when he passed or continued his journey how ever you believe. For many who claimed to be the G or real like he in the rap game MAIN STREAM feared
feared the potential lion that walked amongst them that PAC was not afraid to speak on. And so many chose behind the material scenes to become cubs that shut up ate/eat their cake and share whatever they ARE TOLD Overseen share to redirect the influence of
; listening generations that may have gained and been gaining some helpful data from some of PACs words as did 1.

So when observing PAC and BIG Rip and how their deaths transpired you can pick up on the many potential financial - fame related, Parasites associated with their deaths that were probably LURKING way before the both died may even of instigated it somewhere. And its just a sign they both trusted some they should not have, yes 1 learned...

To conclude the facts of how they were both killed are with those who will answer when their flesh payments FOR SINs are requested and their SOULS made clear out in open for true judgments is made.
It seems some carry out agenda here on EA*RTH that if you SHINE to BRIGHT or try to assist you call envy/hatred and even death. Look @ what was shared done to the CHRIST by the sick Romans back then
so its accepted the more you may do to assist instead of being ignorance driven by MOE thinking you may encounter energies that encounter energies that may not like what you do or envy what you do since they cannot buy your soul and make you their puppets.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 2/22/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Kapablanka
Enjoy the post, if you have a question just PM me, I'm not returning.

Thought you weren't coming back, yet just 2 posts above this very post, there you are!

Dorian Soran
edit on 22-2-2013 by DorianSoran because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Dorian Soran

notice how i removed some of your original post, he was not convicted and the charges were dropped, so why even bring it up unless ur trying to make him out to something he was not. looks to me like he got in a couple fights. if anybody that has ever been in a fight is thug, than most all of are thugs. please stop using dropped charges to make this guy look evil, very bad from. he did speak out against tptb, more than anyone else in recent times, and now he is dead, how he died and why he died is up for speculation. but im sure its just a coincidence right? he speaks out, and then gets shot.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
He was a good rapper

That's it

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Yeah, I dont know.

The 90´s had every sort of "activist" hip hop star imaginable.

They were the "power".....

It was full of noble intentions, that did little more than advance black lib studies...and then become successful business people later on in life when they compromised their way left ideals for more moderate tones.

I mean look at spike lee or queen latifa. They were once MUCH more vocal and politically minded. Now, they just do what they can to make a buck while adhering to a personal ethos they molded over they years. Nothing for mass consumption.

I imagine 2pac would have followed a similar road.

I like him, dont get me wrong. He was damn deep for his music, as well as being an inspired person. BUT, he was nothing out of this world. An exception but not a miracle.

Still would have loved to see his career without the violent death..... How he would have turned out would have been worth seeing.

I imagine he would have eventually turned out well and proved to be a positive influence. His old age would have been the golden years. What a life.

edit on 22-2-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by stinka

You should do a little more research, in fact, he wasn't a 'great' rapper, his flow wasn't the sharpest, his wordplay and lyricism wasn't the greatest, but he made up for this with emotion, storytelling, portrayal and energy.
He was a better actor, a better dancer (how he got started), and would have been a better black president than the clone thats currently in office.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

I feel you, he commented on that at some point, musing at being able to look back on his career and saying, ''remember when we were crazy, ah man.'' I also think he would have had a positive impact on the world had he survived, part of me thinks he was getting tired of the life and chose to go out like that. He had so many people assaulting his character, stealing his money, trying to kill him etc. He made many enemies in his time and touched a lot of people as well.

I think his main issue was the fact that he was so uncontrollable, he didn't show any signs of conforming, so in that regard he's a true rebel to the system, you gotta respect that. Have you seen his reading list, he's read more books than we'll read in many lifetimes, he's extremely intelligent.
edit on 22-2-2013 by Kapablanka because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join