It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ineptocracy? A new word I love and I know you will too, please read what it means!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Mods please move if you feel a better forum for this. Thanks!

Ineptocracy -

1. Ineptocracy
*_Ineptocracy_****(in-ep-toc’-ra-cy) –

A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the
members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers*

pointsandfigures.com...

Excellent shirt on the link below with it on it:

narwhaler.com...

There are tons of sites selling this now! Man this word hits the nail on the head!!

Here is a great link explaining it also (below):

Merriam Webster says…thugocracy and ineptocracy go hand in hand

dancingczars.wordpress.com...

We the People
“We the People are the Rightful Masters of both Congress & the Courts, not to Overthrow the Constitution, but Overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”~Abraham Lincoln- "A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

What do you think ATS? You like this word?
edit on 2/22/2013 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Inept denotes someone who is incapable, lacks skill, incompetent. If there's one thing these people are not, is inept. On the contrary, they are quite adept at what they do. Live luxurious lives on the blood, sweat, and tears of the common man/woman, and endeavor to control everything he/she hears, sees, and thinks. Dystopia.

Thugocracy is a better, and more descriptive word. However, we already have a word synonymous with it. Oligarchy.

Still. Both words aren't without their merits.

edit on 2/22/2013 by Klassified because: corrections

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I don't like it because it doesn't really identify anything, wouldn't you agree that Barack and George Bush are both excellent leaders? They cater to the masses very well I think, hypnotize them, quell them, suppress them, and the word is a bit discombobulated to speak, it doesn't flow well. Definitely created by hipsters, they're pretty good at creating crappy thing. Big words are supposed to make you sound smart, try using that in a conversation, it sounds chinese, and when you have to explain it, you won't even have a good explanation, you'll just sound like a smarty pants.

Lol, sorry man, I love words and you seem excited about it, maybe its just too new right now.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
OP, can you clarify what you mean by ''least capable'' of leading?

Otherwise somebody needs to revoke this guys account.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Kapablanka

I must respectfully say no to answer your question. I don't think Bush or Obama are good leaders!

Good leaders are people who LEAD by example......You can't expect people to pay their bills when we are trillions in debt as a country...

You can't expect people to get a job when unemployment rates are as high as they are and no new jobs coming in....

You can't expect people to enjoy our government when we are constantly lied to....

That might not be 100% the president's fault, but as the leader of the USA, the majority of these issues stem from the president and it is their job to make it better for their people.....

So to answer your question again, the examples above are terrible leadership qualities and in that same breath make them a terrible leader!

Just because they can get people to follow them, does not make them a good leader......Sheep herder yeah, leader no.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kapablanka
OP, can you clarify what you mean by ''least capable'' of leading?

Otherwise somebody needs to revoke this guys account.

^^^^

revoke my account? I love new guys......
Sorry I guess 7 months makes you a mod?

Why don't you add something to this discussion or troll elsewhere please

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Not a bad word,and in some cases it may be used,although I have always thought "Kleptocracy"is more fitting for todays austerity obsessed leaders.

Kleptocracy, alternatively cleptocracy or kleptarchy, (from Greek: κλέπτης - kleptēs, "thief"[1] and κράτος - kratos, "power, rule",[2] hence "rule by thieves") is a form of political and government corruption where the government exists to increase the personal wealth and political power of its officials and the ruling class at the expense of the wider population, often without pretense of honest service. This type of government corruption is often achieved by the embezzlement of state funds.

en.wikipedia.org...

It fits,no?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

No trolling, I just found it appalling that you were referring to them as qualified leaders, and since when is the motto of the side, ''Archaic Rule of Authority Resulting From Posts Counts.''

I asked you to explain, and I understand what you mean and I agree with you, and in that regard they're not leaders at all, they're front men. That being said, theres no discussion to be had, because they're simply a small cog in a wheel. Barack is very intelligent and a great speaker, and hypnotist, especially when he first arrived. Step your knowledge game up.

By the way, I've been lurking here for 10 years so why don't we Deny Ignorance, that is the motto remember, Ok, whether you're a thousand years old you deny ignorance, ok sir.
edit on 22-2-2013 by Kapablanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Great word but when you describe a country's government (especially this administration) with one simple word you are bound to light up the shills/trolls to spread there hate upon you.

There is no debate with facts so hate and ridicule are all thats left.

To stay on post the word again is right on, the only problem is that it takes the American people to make it so and that is sad.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Kapablanka

Did you know this is a new word? I will guess not, which means YOU should step your knowledge game up!

Anywho, I am done arguing....Go back under your bridge and lurk there

new topics

top topics

join