It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quick Guide to Popular Modern False Apparition Sites and ‘Seers’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Vatican Insider ... Pope Francis: The Virgin Mary is not a postmistress who sends messages every day

“The spirit of curiosity distances us from the Spirit of wisdom…which gives us peace,” Pope Francis said at this morning’s mass in St. Martha’s House in the Vatican. Bergoglio emphasised that the Virgin Mary “is not postmistress, who sends messages every day" and asked faithful to understand that “the Kingdom of God is among us” and we should “not seek strange things.”

“Curiosity, the Pope continued, impels us to want to feel that the Lord is here or rather there, or leads us to say: "But I know a visionary, who receives letters from Our Lady, messages from Our Lady.” And the Pope commented: "But, look, Our Lady is the Mother of everyone! And she loves all of us. She is not a postmaster, sending messages every day. Such responses to these situations, he affirmed, "distance us from the Gospel, from the Holy Spirit, from peace and wisdom, from the glory of God, from the beauty of God." "Jesus says that the Kingdom of God does not come in a way that attracts attention: it comes by wisdom. The Kingdom of God is among you,' said Jesus, and it is this action of the Holy Spirit, which gives us wisdom and peace.”

The Kingdom of God is among us: do not seek strange things, do not seek novelties with this worldly curiosity. Let us allow the Spirit to lead us forward in that wisdom, which is like a soft breeze," he said. "This is the Spirit of the Kingdom of God, of which Jesus speaks. So be it.”

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Interesting article ... it confirms what I've been saying.
Apparition hopping and deadly spiritual pride go hand in hand.
Apparition chasers end up thinking they are smarter than the church.
It's demonic.

Can Demons Tempt Us To Pray

Take another example – a fervent Catholic who becomes obsessed with private revelations (which are full of good religious sentiments), to the point where he finds himself criticizing bishops, maybe even disobeying them, and maybe even rejecting official Church doctrine or discipline. Many heretics in the history of the Church have started out like that. They were pious and prayerful, but spiritual pride and spiritual vanity crept in subtly, vitiating their virtue and leading them down a path that God didn’t want for them. As Jesus himself put it: “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven” (Matthew 7:21).

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
ATS Thread - Joey Lomangino has passed away

So ... Joey Lomangino has passed away. He was promised 'new eyes' by the fake seers. He died without getting his eyesight. He died after spending his whole life dedicated to the garbandal hoax. Very sad.

More proof Garbandal is a hoax and that the Catholic church was correct when it ... EIGHT TIMES ... declared Garabandal not to be supernatural in origin.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Look what I found .... a church condemned apparition not too far from Garbandal. It was a few decades before the Garabandal hoax was pulled off. The false apparitions of EZKIOGA had many of the same 'prophecies' that the hoaxers in Garabandal claimed.

Most striking were the prophecies: the apparitions at Ezkioga predicted chastising calamities for mankind, including a world war and three days in which the earth would be plunged into a horrendous darkness. There would also be a "great miracle" that would be seen at Ezkioga but noted in the entire world.

Some said the "great miracle" would be the Virgin appearing with three angels with a half moon at her feet and an extraordinary light that would cover the local mountain. Walls would materialize and from all four sides the Virgin would be seen. Saint Michael would appear on a white horse. "The miracle will begin at a quarter to five in the afternoon and will end at eleven at night," said one account. "The walls will remain as a sign for what has to be done in this place."

One seer said she knew the date of a chastisement and would be allowed to tell people eight days in advance. "Between the chastisement and the miracle there will be little time," she said. "The Virgin has told me which day the chastisement will be and which day the miracle, and I have declared it in writing to my confessor in sealed letters that he keeps, and on the envelope is indicated the day he may open them." There were also messages about the anti-christ and end of the world.

So that explains a lot of where the Garabandal hoaxers got their information. Either they copied the fake apparition ... or evil spirits that were pulling off the EZKIOGA hoax just moved down the road to Garabandal and continued with the same nonsense.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Thank you for the post FF. I was recently invited to a prayer group not knowing it was a Fr. Gobbi MMP cenacle. The fruits I felt that should come from the experience were not there. Having been involved in one years ago I had forgotten why I threw the book out. He failed the test of a prophet IMHO. Your link reminded me.

Oh well, looks like I am going to anger a few people, but then I recall that Jesus said: "If the world hates you, know that it hated me first."

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: sad_eyed_lady
I actually met Father Gobbi once. His prophecies haven't come to happen.
Back in the 1990s when I was an apparition hopper I was impressed with him.
Now .. not so much.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
FF, I do believe the devil (NWO if you prefer) is working Fast and Furiously to discredit the Church through these false apparitions. I saw this story on Gobbi you might enjoy. This editing business makes me wonder who was behind all the dead giveaways?

www.unitypublishing.com...

Perhaps Gobbi sincerely believed this was the voice of Our Lady he was hearing. Reminds of a song - "Devil with a Blue Dress On"

Yeah, I was in the same crowd of followers as well.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Interesting story that I thought I'd add to the thread.

The messages of the false 'seer' Conchiglia -

Vatican Insier - Pope Emeritus Benedict Handed Book full of False Messages

During the course of a meeting that lasted just a few minutes after the rosary was prayed, in the Vatican Gardens, on 9 May, the Pope Emeritus, Benedict XVI, was handed a large book with a dark red cover and a stamp in the shape of a shell (conchiglia in Italian): the very same shell that appears in his episcopal and papal coat of arms. Neither the Pope Emeritus nor his personal secretary, Archbishop Georg Gänswein knew what it was about. Neither did the two envoys representing the false seer Franca Miscio - better known as Conchiglia, founder of an international movement whose model figures are Guadalupe and Juan Diego - have any knowledge of the contents of the volume.

The “messages” received from the fake seer are easy to find online. Conchiglia presents herself as a prophetess of our time and fills pages and pages with words that she assures come directly from God, Jesus and Mary. One of the strangest “revelations” she makes is an unshakable belief that aliens exist and that “alien DNA” has mixed with “Terrestrian” DNA so that there are now “alien beings” ruling the world.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join