It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally, a way to tell the youth about Jesus!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
For centuries Christians have been trying to reach the youth about the love and sanctity of Jesus Christ. These two faithful Christians have finally "broken the code" and figured it all out.

Ladies and Gentlemen of ATS... I present to you Rappin' for Jesus

warning: video contains some language, actually 1 word, that some may find offensive.

edit on 22-2-2013 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Now I have really seen it all! Thanks for that. I am still trying to come to grips with what I have just watched. And I am a Christian too.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by wtbengineer

Now I have really seen it all! Thanks for that. I am still trying to come to grips with what I have just watched. And I am a Christian too.

I know... that was the funniest thing I have seen in a while... I probably should have posted this in the jokes section

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
WTH!?!?!?!?

Old white people are awesome! I can't believe they actually said "Nigga" about 5 times... and it came from the soul too!

Man, that was pretty damn funny! The cat in the background was entertaining too. Thanks for sharing!
edit on 2/22/2013 by the_philth because: I added "Old" and lower-cased the "w" in white. Why the need to know?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
That word is kind of a personal thing among black people. They don't really tolerate it very well from outsiders.

Apart from that, it really was quite amusing.

edit on 2/22/2013 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Ahhhh now I see where alex jones gets his inspiration!!!!

That was just weird.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I'm glad to see his denture cream held solid through all of that. Fix it and forget it.

edit on 22-2-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

LOL !!
Now THAT took some ....erm....NERVE to do. How funny.

Can you imagine if that was your grandparents? OMG. I'd be facepalm and have to wear a bag over my head, or run away from town.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

i know OS that you posted it as pun

..but i got silent while watching, because of this total ignorant stupidity
and really i thought i had seen much ' christian ' sh** like this already

poor youth is totally right to abandon this kind of ' christianity '
lead and promoted by clowns and calciumbrained seniles

they have all so completely adapted to this present hologram
that they utterly lost any message

too sad for words

- thank you for posting anyway
bless

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

the last time I heard a religious rap, I was forced to watch a 30 minute video of a born again preacher that had him rapping about
"who´s in da house? JC!!!!?!!!"

I died inside. My cousins in Florida are Born again, and I made the mistake of opting to stay with them one weekend because my cousin had a BB gun.....

Yeah, there were many videos,......and church....and videos.....and church....

That one video was the one that burned me....they thought I would like it....for what ever reason. They played it for 30 minutes....I think the song was only a couple of minutes long on the version they had. I was told to be polite, so I just smiled and drank juice as we finished video hour. Talk about brain washing.

Edit:
Correction, they did repeat it several times, but I remember the preacher tackling other genres like country and the such on the videos....they just rewound the hip hop version allot....

edit on 22-2-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

yes.

and there has not been a more devious thing invented as the " born again " phrase.
Because it has no other content as ' to get the mercedes star placed on the hood of ones car ' .

All of the Ego may continue - no, is now even Sanctioned to.
horrible
...it may need a war, to let youth discover things like Faith virtue loyalty and braveness again
- but most of all about love... instead of programmed emotionalism

but it is the sin of the older generation - like those seniles in OP - that they failed to TELL the youth what Faith is about. And it is NOT a competition with this world;
because they make it a competition of assimilation

bless

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Thanks so much for this thread

It's been awhile since I last laughed as hard as I did just now. I had to email that to my wife and she was literally rolling on the floor. Again thanks!

top topics

join