It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I claim complete enlightenment

page: 30
<< 27  28  29   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Lux96
Thank you for sharing your experience.
The 'normal state' could be called the 'natural state'. The bliss happens initially because of the relief, the blissfulness does change because all that is known is constantly changing. However, it sounds as if there is an okness with what is that you did not have prior to the 'event'.

I think that if there has been a great deal of suffering then the separation gets so big that it just has to snap back. It is like an elastic band that is trying to get away from itself.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lux96
It was the most simple thought, but the whole experience surrounding it was magical. Try to look at it, the things we perceive in our mind, by labeling everything, we make it TOO COMPLEX.

Try look in your heart, it's all so simple....

Yes. What is there when all words and labels are removed? Can there be any problems without the thought of tomorrow or yesterday?

We build worlds in mind and live in them but where is there really? What is there really?

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: Lux96
It was the most simple thought, but the whole experience surrounding it was magical. Try to look at it, the things we perceive in our mind, by labeling everything, we make it TOO COMPLEX.

Try look in your heart, it's all so simple....

Yes. What is there when all words and labels are removed? Can there be any problems without the thought of tomorrow or yesterday?

We build worlds in mind and live in them but where is there really? What is there really?

Exactly.

Sorry for thread hijack. :/

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Hi All-
I've read this whole damn thing and rarely does the term God come up...........Consider the fact that the world has it's head up it's ass with all the war and hate done in the name of religion- don't you think Enlightenment should answer the "God Issue"???

I do not claim Enlightenment. However I have had a taste of a Spiritual Awakening. Enlightenment to me would be the ability to hold the mindset of awakening on a permanent basis. My awakening was the most intense and concrete fact of my existence, but obviously I need more work to be able to maintain the state.

But let's get back to the God thing......you see, the main Realization during my brief awakening was to REMEMBER that I was God. Plain as the nose on my face. No question. I felt as is "I was HOME" and nothing needed to be done.....all was perfect as it was. No need for miracles, saving the world, living in a cave or anything else.

The Mind of God is a very beautiful space......visually.....emotionally......spiritually. Imagine the most in love you have ever been- Or the most gorgeous sunset, or art, or music that has brought you to tears.......Now multiply that times a million. That is what my Awakening was like.

What a gift! Now I KNOW what I am and I KNOW what awaits me after I cross over.

After 7 years of thinking about it I think maybe the big secret is to "die consciously".....that is to cross over w/o losing consciousness while thinking of, or actually being in an spiritually Awoken state.

Think about it....If you are in "God Mode" as you are crossing over- you will be in God Mode on the other side. And avoid yet another trip back to Earth. Consider it "reaching exit velocity".

My thread on awakening garnered 127 flags if you are interested-
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks and Good Luck to All! We are all on the same ladder after all.......

Namaste-
-Boypony

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I thought he claimed that he was "awake???"a reply to: lonewolf10

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Dragonfly79

If I have to say anything about enlightenment now, despite the fact that I think it is a troublesome construct, it appears that, in my terminology, it is temporarily "resetting" ones consciousness. This is like restarting a computer and then having all the OEM files reinstalled.

Back to original working condition.

It is a very neat trick, and the effect is that one becomes "vacant" and receptive to reality in a way that unites both the perceived and perceiver, removing the interpretational mechanism of the mind, one lives "unclouded".

I find though, that the "bliss" one experiences is in proportion to the amount of turmoil that he/she had faced, as it is a "relief" to be "unburdened".

That being said, I can replicate the state of enlightenment, it is beautiful, however, I just see it as another state of awareness, amongst the myriad of others, that are no less important that each other.

I disagree that it should be seen as the "final destination" or the cure for the human condition.

edit on 26-11-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29   >>

join