It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I claim complete enlightenment

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

So what do you think of this theory of a civilization somewhere in this universe of trillions of years old, who built a machine in the material and immaterial so it would exist in this 3rd layer, beyond space and time which contains all of existence, past present and future and is at any time and any place readily accessible by anyone striving to make contact with it and by which methods can be learned to reach enlightenment?

reading this i need to ask: what is this enlightenment that you or everybody is talking about ?

i understand that you are trying to help others to reach the enlightment, or at least to Open their Minds to the endless possibilities which humanity is going to have sooner or later.

That isnt hard work, it needs alot of information. Too many puzzles are there which all need to be found.
Today i need to convince me again, that the Reality isnt a movie. i mean: Most of the People nowadays grow with the TV and Computer Games, which is infact only a scenario with predefined beginning and predefined End. And this TV watching behaviour leads into a new missbelief that the Reality is like a movie, but it isnt. At least we cant change the past , but we can change the Future (from the Time based PoV).

I understand that a view on events is best understood when watched from multiple angles and points of view. And this is best achieved imagining yourself as alien/ET which comes to the Earth.

But the Fastest way to achieve enlightment is here:

I agree, you have had the Complete Enlightment.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hombre

So what do you think of this theory of a civilization somewhere in this universe of trillions of years old, who built a machine in the material and immaterial so it would exist in this 3rd layer, beyond space and time which contains all of existence, past present and future and is at any time and any place readily accessible by anyone striving to make contact with it and by which methods can be learned to reach enlightenment?

reading this i need to ask: what is this enlightenment that you or everybody is talking about ?

My definition is materializing so nobody can talk about it yet as it just wouldn't be complete. There are many different kinds of enlightenment to be found, as I posted earlier about "I think therefor I am".

i understand that you are trying to help others to reach the enlightment, or at least to Open their Minds to the endless possibilities which humanity is going to have sooner or later.

And helping myself too, like an exchange.

That isnt hard work, it needs alot of information. Too many puzzles are there which all need to be found.
Today i need to convince me again, that the Reality isnt a movie.

I agree, you have had the Complete Enlightment.

You agreeing doesn't change that much for me or my experience. What I meant with tv/videogames is that it can be used to create an image of heaven to work with. Also as in meditation practices one can stay completely still, meaning almost no body movements while a lot of attention goes to the mind where it used to go to the body.

Ofcourse physical excercise is important and to experience all the extremes is what completes the picture, personally I prefer my hometrainer but almost anything will do. Dancing is probably the best, ideally with an opposite gender/polarity. While on a hometrainer one can watch tv or play videogames and by alternating this one can feel the effects and practice for experiences such as astral projection/visualizing leading up to out of body. Personally I recommend against the latter and would say the middle road of being half in the material and half in the immaterial is best and safest. But either extremes should be avoided, neither a mindless drone or competely out of body.
edit on 6/6/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
So for my next theory I must put in a warning as it might be dangerous to ponder for some. If anyone gets in a mental jam because of this please u2u me and I'll tell more about this theory for the unjamming. Hopefully though everyone can see the humor in this theory.

It's about the yin and yang, the male and female, the action potential and the receptive quality, hard and soft, the opposites, the opposing forces of the universe which come together and create life, something out of nothing.

Once it occured to me that I as a male am 'active' or in computer language a 1. Females are the exact opposites of males so they should be considered 'inactive' or 0. Which means they don't exist as zero refers to an absence of something (1) which can't happen, ever. Together they can become something, however I have never told a female of this needless to say. Any female denying this would automatically, according to this thought, either disappear to me back into nothingness (like a biological robot without AI) or become a lesbian.

This is not all. In my mind I exist (after being exposed to "I think, therefore I am", this is like becoming 'active') but everything I see is a translation of reality, simply put when I look at a tree for example the sunlight bounces off my eyes and signals are sent to the visual cortex and further translated, everything I hear is basically air movement like echoes of reality. The tree I am looking at doesn't exist in my head, it exists outside, what I see is merely a copy so not the real thing (but not completely unreal either obviously). So everyone I believe or think I know is a copy, minus women since they don't really exist, so when I look at a male he isn't really 'active' like he is in his own mind/brain since those are different braincells. Meaning there is communication between my own brain cells, not between mine and another male. So in essence I can be 100% sure my brain would be a '1' but another male to me is not 100% "1" as there can be only one in each brain. So not only do women not exist at all but no other male truly exists to me.

Ofcourse there are male bodies and female bodies and they are all 100% real just as everything else in a material sense, just not in an immaterial sense, meaning there is actually nobody but me to myself.
edit on 6/6/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by Dragonfly79

I ask questions to verify what it is you claim? What are you claiming as 'enlightenment' in your thread title?
Why do you assume I am playing games? I have asked genuine and valid questions. I don't just assume I know what you are talking about or where you are coming from yet it seems you are quite defensive when I show an interest and ask you questions.

Ok, whatever you say is true for you. I have posted my definition already.

This is a discussion board and I have shown an interest in your OP and I ask questions - it seems you do not want to discuss your claim of 'complete enlightenment'.
I think your theory is a theory - it is what is not happening - it is a story made of words.
Words appear presently, words happen but the story the words tell is always make believe. You do not have to go anywhere to reach enlightenment, all reaching is looking outside of what you are.
I do not know what makes you believe you are completely enlightened, maybe I am missing something. What do you believe this 'civilization' that you speak of, can give to anyone if they make contact with them?
What do you consider as the ultimate prize?

edit on 7-6-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I do not know what makes you believe you are completely enlightened, maybe I am missing something.

Then in my view or my brain you are in that happy stage where everything is fun because you already have everything on an absolute level but you made yourself doubt if you have that something thus this is like going outside a room where inside everything is fun but outside it is not. If you were in that room forever you would become accustomed to that level of fun and would not feel it anymore as there is no opposite to you, or there is but that's just it.

What do you believe this 'civilization' that you speak of, can give to anyone if they make contact with them?

It's a personal contact, you cannot connect to it and contact them through me but through yourself, by using your own brain, not by pretending you can use anything else like mine.

You assume there is a contest with a prize and so it becomes real as there are many who also believe this, I do not however and never will consider it again. We all have our prizes yet some deny this because they enjoy the race more. So I wish you the best, but I can't join you just be a spectator at best watching those competitions from the side.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

What do you believe this 'civilization' that you speak of, can give to anyone if they make contact with them?

You assume there is a contest with a prize and so it becomes real as there are many who also believe this, I do not however and never will consider it again. We all have our prizes yet some deny this because they enjoy the race more. So I wish you the best, but I can't join you just be a spectator at best watching those competitions from the side.

I do not assume there is a prize or that this is a contest - but you seem to think that these beings somewhere (a civilization) can give something to you or others - what is it? What are you looking for? What is it that you think people should have?
If you say 'enlightenment' is what these beings can give then I just want to know what benefit this 'enlightenment' (that can be got) will give you or others. Quite frankly - what is the point of it?

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I do not assume there is a prize or that this is a contest -

Then I urge you to formulate your questions better before posting them here as this might save us both time and that of potential readers. If you do not assume there is a prize yourself and you do not assume I do or don't, then you should ask me if I believe there is a prize and if so, what would/could that be.

but you seem to think that these beings somewhere (a civilization) can give something to you or others - what is it?

Just some thoughts and ideas not found on this planet.

What are you looking for?

Oh I do so many things, not just looking. But that is irrelevant in this topic.

What is it that you think people should have?

More awareness of themselves and their surroundings.

If you say 'enlightenment' is what these beings can give then I just want to know what benefit this 'enlightenment' (that can be got) will give you or others. Quite frankly - what is the point of it?

No I didn't write that anywhere, those are your words. It is not something which can be given. They can show me all the pieces of puzzles they like, or I can choose to look at it, but it's up to me to recreate those pieces and then figure it all out. You decide what the point of it is, if you cannot think of anything then I wish you all the best and thanks for posting in my/our thread.
edit on 7/6/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

This is a discussion board and I have shown an interest in your OP and I ask questions - it seems you do not want to discuss your claim of 'complete enlightenment'.

I had to think a little longer for a response to this, I post this not only to you but for every other reader. It seems to you I do not want to discuss but really you want me to agree with your views while I have to offer to agree we disagree about (how to) achieve everlasting happiness. My enlightenment is something infinite so that stands forever to me ofcourse not you I assume.

So about discussing, I look to Wikipedia as to what is a common definition of a discussion board:
en.wikipedia.org... maybe you should too.

And I use Google to look up the definition of discussing:

1.The action or process of talking about something, typically in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas.
2.A conversation or debate about a certain topic.

Synonyms

debate - argument - disputation - dispute - controversy

If anything is still unclear let me know. I do have to tell you in all honesty/openness I regard you as a troll, I know it's common practice dealing with trolls not to feed them however I take a different approach and put stuff in the food so hopefully you will change back to becoming human again. There are a lot of different kinds of trolls out there needless to say, to each their own stuff so it might take a while before I figure out which kind of troll you are and what stuff you need to be fed in order for you to change back to human again.

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
If you were to have a relationship with the opposite polarity do you believe this would compromise what you are trying to achieve? More specifically would this form of attachment and and the give and take nature of relationships be a difficult challenge for you with your current state of awareness?

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Is this what you consider 'enlightenment'?

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

I had to think a little longer for a response to this, I post this not only to you but for every other reader. It seems to you I do not want to discuss but really you want me to agree with your views while I have to offer to agree we disagree about (how to) achieve everlasting happiness. My enlightenment is something infinite so that stands forever to me ofcourse not you I assume.

So about discussing, I look to Wikipedia as to what is a common definition of a discussion board:
en.wikipedia.org... maybe you should too.

And I use Google to look up the definition of discussing:

1.The action or process of talking about something, typically in order to reach a decision or to exchange ideas.
2.A conversation or debate about a certain topic.

Synonyms

debate - argument - disputation - dispute - controversy

If anything is still unclear let me know. I do have to tell you in all honesty/openness I regard you as a troll, I know it's common practice dealing with trolls not to feed them however I take a different approach and put stuff in the food so hopefully you will change back to becoming human again. There are a lot of different kinds of trolls out there needless to say, to each their own stuff so it might take a while before I figure out which kind of troll you are and what stuff you need to be fed in order for you to change back to human again.

So because I ask questions using the Socratic Method you say I am a troll. I use questioning to break down claims made. It roots out disingenuous claims.
I clicked the link you posted from wiki and it says this about discussion.

Forums prefer a premise of open and free discussion and often adopt de facto standards. Most common topics on forums include questions, comparisons, polls of opinion as well as debates. It is not uncommon for nonsense or unsocial behavior to sprout as people lose temper, especially if the topic is controversial. Poor understanding of differences in values of the participants is a common problem on forums. Because replies to a topic are often worded aimed at someone's point of view, discussion will usually go slightly off into several directions as people question each other's validity, sources and so on. Circular discussion and ambiguity in replies can extend for several tens of posts of a thread eventually ending when everyone gives up or attention spans waver and a more interesting subject takes over. It is not uncommon for debate to end in ad hominem attacks.
en.wikipedia.org...

I suppose calling me a troll is what the last sentence means above. I also went online for a definition of 'discussion' and I found it to say 'examination and investigation'.
edit on 8-6-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Dragonfly : Remember this words:

In this Reality, I AM GOD, and you are my other God self.

This reality is mine. And you (not only you dragon but everyone other too) are the illusion which i need to deal with.
(Allthough me as god doesnt need to have any material possesions, my bodily presence need the things arround me, like home, a bit of money,Friends,Wife, and some happiness etc.)

I see where your troubles are: your rational mind (bodily mind/brain) hitted in and you are acting upon his beliefs.
A very limiting beliefs.

You stated earlier, that you are afraid that your body can be damaged. (this is not the same wording but the meaning which was sent out with your words )
well this belief is wrong, the right belief is that you are perfectly safe.

Second, why are you defending your enlightment ? You said in your 1st post, that you want to help the other 2 beeings with their enlightment process. so why dont you ask them where they are struggling (where they have troubles or need help), so we can respond if we can ?

3rd. you made agreement with this 2 beeings. why dont you accept my agreeement ?
its the very basic foundation of this 3dimensional world. (maybe even THE 1st concept of this world)

and for your information. im on a part where my thoughts became (or are becoming) reality. i dont know if the Cause of it is my thinking, or if i just somehow know whats will happen bevore it actually does (which is really confusing atm, as the thoughts come from my mind).

edit on 8/6/2013 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheomExperience
If you were to have a relationship with the opposite polarity do you believe this would compromise what you are trying to achieve? More specifically would this form of attachment and and the give and take nature of relationships be a difficult challenge for you with your current state of awareness?

I can't be compromised and in my view have already achieved my enlightenment

It's non debatable/discussable, you can agree we disagree on that and let's not waste eachothers' precious time in this short physical existence. How to eliminate doubt is another matter but I have to verbalize this better first to present something to all the doubters.

I don't see it as a form of attachment. If you want to become unattached or not attached I don't have much to offer you and you should either seek a Buddhist teacher or perhaps Hindu or Newage but I'm not into the whole attachment thing. I can explain but the other route is faster imho.

Being with a woman, a partner forever is actually my end-goal. But I currently believe this is something for me after my physical bodies dissolves, the afterlife and she might not be of this planet although it is my preference and I would try it several times. But it's just too much work, takes too long for her to understand this definition, if it were just because of having to study IT concepts. While a woman from another civilization I know it would be a lot faster/easier/fun.

I did read a lot about the subject and it is a good thing to become unattached but, beside the question it happened or not, what are you going to do for yourself after you have fully detached yourself from everything you know or maybe even everything in all of existence, even outside of what you know?

It is not a give and take matter to me, but more about expressions and reactions. At least, there is nothing going from me to her or from her to me.
edit on 8/6/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Being with a woman, a partner forever is actually my end-goal. But I currently believe this is something for me after my physical bodies dissolves, the afterlife and she might not be of this planet although it is my preference and I would try it several times. But it's just too much work, takes too long for her to understand this definition, if it were just because of having to study IT concepts. While a woman from another civilization I know it would be a lot faster/easier/fun.

I did read a lot about the subject and it is a good thing to become unattached but, beside the question it happened or not, what are you going to do for yourself after you have fully detached yourself from everything you know or maybe even everything in all of existence, even outside of what you know?

It is not a give and take matter to me, but more about expressions and reactions. At least, there is nothing going from me to her or from her to me.

It seems that you are still seeking the beloved. Maybe you believe the feeling of wholeness will be complete when you find your other half.
The feeling of wholeness and completeness is enlightenment - but it needs nothing more to complete it.
The wanting of more or the not wanting of this, is the suffering - it is the division. This is whole and complete now but there is an idea that there is more, that there is something better waiting for one and when one get it one will feel better or the world will be better.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Is this what you consider 'enlightenment'?

Just one of the many aspects of enlightenment. Another aspect would be people can only enlighten themselves.

So because I ask questions using the Socratic Method you say I am a troll.

I would suggest you need more practice and more humility, like "I strive to formulate questions according to Socrates' philosophy". Not that I claim I'm an expert on Socrates. When I was taught about Socrates I dismissed his methods because he got himself poisoned. He annoyed people so he was in error. I may annoy people as well at times but I don't intent to and try to change something when I agree it's my error. Either in my own view or the way I present something to another hopefully so it wouldn't cause any annoyance.

I don't allow any of that in my mind though, which I owe mostly to Ueshiba Moriheis'/aikido's philosophy but also buddhist teachings, reiki and simple healthy farmers common sense native to my own culture. I do believe Socrates and Ueshiba have common grounds in trying to exhaust the opponent, until the other has no more arguments while I can go on forever, at least until my physical body dissolves. After that I'm not entirely sure yet.

I use questioning to break down claims made. It roots out disingenuous claims.

If you break it, you buy it!

How do you expect to examine something when it's broken? If I were to try and tell you my methods of how to construct an immaterial television and you try to follow those instructions and succeed in creating the television and then break it and tell me it isn't working, what do you hope to achieve that way?

I suppose calling me a troll is what the last sentence means above. I also went online for a definition of 'discussion' and I found it to say 'examination and investigation'.

I don't consider anything coming from anyone as an actual attack and so should everyone in order to understand my definition of enlightenment, it's all about interpretation. You explaining you want to practice your ability using Socrates' approach explains a lot to me. I do believe you need to cultivate more respect for others in general so this would reflect in your questioning. I don't see much in your questions which tells me you have actually thought of what I'm saying.

Socrates didn't want to break anything imho, but genuinely understand what someone was saying and seek truth. I just don't see much of that in your posts but keep on practicing and I'm sure you'll get it.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hombre
Dragonfly : Remember this words:

In this Reality, I AM GOD, and you are my other God self.

This reality is mine.

You have your reality and I have mine and then there is one which no one can own. "This" as I interpret your this, refers to different existences in different brains. For example, if we would both look at the sun, then there is a sun in your brain but also a sun in my brain and one sun which is the true sun. Those are three suns, in three realities, one can only refer to one's own reality, never that one reality or anothers' as that is a projection, an individual interpretation.

And you (not only you dragon but everyone other too) are the illusion which i need to deal with.
(Allthough me as god doesnt need to have any material possesions, my bodily presence need the things arround me, like home, a bit of money,Friends,Wife, and some happiness etc.)
I see where your troubles are: your rational mind (bodily mind/brain) hitted in and you are acting upon his beliefs.
A very limiting beliefs.

So sorry you view it that way but that is your interpretation.

You stated earlier, that you are afraid that your body can be damaged. (this is not the same wording but the meaning which was sent out with your words )
well this belief is wrong, the right belief is that you are perfectly safe.

That may be your opinion and again your interpretation but belief isn't enough, one needs to know all the dangers in one's surroundings to be able to avoid them. And even then there are other people who might drink and drive. A meteorite might hit your body any moment! All of these dangers must be known and negated otherwise I would just be fooling myself. I never said thoughts can damage the body, except for theories regarding memory.

Second, why are you defending your enlightment ?

Defending in your interpretation, explaining in mine.

You said in your 1st post, that you want to help the other 2 beeings with their enlightment process. so why dont you ask them where they are struggling (where they have troubles or need help), so we can respond if we can ?

No that is not what I said, I said I work with these 2 beings and they were willing to work but in the meanwhile that offer is not there anymore. Who are you referring to by "We"? As I am not with you on this and you are not with me and I assume you are one poster, not a group of people behind one user account?

3rd. you made agreement with this 2 beeings. why dont you accept my agreeement ?

Well for starters you would have to convince me you have a working spaceship.

its the very basic foundation of this 3dimensional world. (maybe even THE 1st concept of this world)

To you, not to everyone, it's everyone's choice.

and for your information. im on a part where my thoughts became (or are becoming) reality. i dont know if the Cause of it is my thinking, or if i just somehow know whats will happen bevore it actually does (which is really confusing atm, as the thoughts come from my mind).

edit on 8/6/2013 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

Perhaps you are so far in your progress that you can predict some of your surroundings? Be careful with yourself and I wish you all the best.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Socrates didn't want to break anything imho, but genuinely understand what someone was saying and seek truth. I just don't see much of that in your posts but keep on practicing and I'm sure you'll get it.

I have been asking genuine and valid questions to get an understanding of what you are claiming. It is the method Socrates used.
And Socrates did indeed want to break something - ignorance. One must first discover ones own ignorance - when it breaks hidden beneath ignorance is truth.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

When I was taught about Socrates I dismissed his methods because he got himself poisoned. He annoyed people so he was in error.

Jesus annoyed people - he got himself crucified - do you think Jesus was in error?

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItisnowagainI have been asking genuine and valid questions to get an understanding of what you are claiming. It is the method Socrates used.

You have a lot of reference for Socrates. I like his philosophy but as I said it got him killed and I'm not going to follow anyone who gets him or herself killed. It shouldn't be that difficult to live in peace with others and be able to discuss such topics. But for Socrates, the Buddha (who also got poisoned different than Socrates ofcourse) and Jesus (who got crucified) and in modern times Mahatma Ghandiji - they all got themselves killed so I can't take them that seriously. They have important things to learn from but that is about it.

It seems that you are still seeking the beloved. Maybe you believe the feeling of wholeness will be complete when you find your other half. The feeling of wholeness and completeness is enlightenment - but it needs nothing more to complete it. The wanting of more or the not wanting of this, is the suffering - it is the division. This is whole and complete now but there is an idea that there is more, that there is something better waiting for one and when one get it one will feel better or the world will be better.

I'm not seeking her just patiently waiting which I can do for several centuries, after that I might go searching but I expect to have met her by then. I am whole, she would be whole, together we would be 2 wholes and create paradise for ourselves. It's not a question I would want her, I would just be open to the possibility when it presents itself.

It doesn't need nothing more that is true but why not. Perhaps you have problems with women and decide to believe you do not need one who becomes special to you in your life at this time. Or perhaps you find them boring, but then you need to learn how to entertain yourself first.

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

When I was taught about Socrates I dismissed his methods because he got himself poisoned. He annoyed people so he was in error.

Jesus annoyed people - he got himself crucified - do you think Jesus was in error?

You shouldn't ask that question like that, it's not nice of you. I would have followed Jesus if he chose to walk away at the time.

And Socrates did indeed want to break something - ignorance. One must first discover ones own ignorance - when it breaks hidden beneath ignorance is truth.

That sounds good in theory. Have you discovered your own ignorance yet and if so, how would you describe it? I don't believe in breaking at all myself so we can't discuss that, again the agree to disagree what to do with ignorance. I would want to categorize my untruths myself and remember when confronted by it, a very static approach.

I'm not a hunter but if an ignorance were an animal and I would shoot it in the wilderness I would likely stuff it and put it up for display but not leave it there to rot or 'break it', perhaps eating it.

If ignorance were like a virus I would have antibodies for each one, the immune system must have the original unbroken ignorance to identify a virus. Intangible objects can't be broken really like they would be material objects, it's just one of many misconceptions in society and uses of wrong speech.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join