It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I claim complete enlightenment

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

Originally posted by preludefanguy
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Im talking very specifically in accordance to light, and bringing it to where, and to whom.

You speak of the bodhisattva, and this is mainly how I meant what I said about a lantern.

A light for all sentient beings, and more specifically, here on earth as man while we are men.

There are many different lights. Who knows maybe even without lanterns or something else entirely which does the same but doesn't always appear that way or at all. Bodhisattva's postpone their own complete enlightenment, I do not and believe a theoretical solution to the worlds' problems is sufficient for me to progress. Which could also work out for many other sentient beings not of this world.

My own solution to world enlightenment would be to convince everyone intelligence is not what we think it is. Changing it would bring about world peace.

This right here and right now is enlightenment - it is where the light is. Presently the light is here - always here - but man is never here - he is always somewhere else - in reality there is nowhere else.
Man lives in the shadows of his mind - in past and future - lost in thought, lost in time.

The light is here and now - this is the enlightenment.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Now that you are enlightened, what do you do now?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig

When enlightenment is realized there is nothing for you to do - it is realized that now does itself.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig

What I chose to do with it isn't necessary to know and the things I do because of it is not something inevitable which happens to anyone making the same choices.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

aSo you are claiming to be immortal now. Your saying your a necal???

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucifer6

he didnt said that his body is immortal, he recognized that his soul is immortal.
(im sure the soul or spirit or whatever that is can make a body immortal, but that is not the question here)

what is an necal ???

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hombre

he didnt said that his body is immortal, he recognized that his soul is immortal.
(im sure the soul or spirit or whatever that is can make a body immortal, but that is not the question here)

what is an necal ???

nacal necal whatever are an ancient group of people who have achieved immortality and can travel freely within the dimensions. Ascended masters of coherent thought. But I did not present the words in the right manner. It shoule have said, Your saying you are necal.

And your question should have been what is necal?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

And your question should have been what is necal?

I was indeed referring to the immaterial. I'm not ancient though so you shouldn't consider me as such, I certainly don't claim to be an immortal as you are referring to, belonging to them or know them altough I have met similar life which you describe.

There are many groups of souls which remember eachother and have coherent thought or they keep themselves in existence. Most of them are ancient because that system died out centuries ago as the last who knew didn't have eligible people to teach how to remember. I do claim to know that system for a large part and able to teach others or at least transmit it through writing.

There are still people today who know bits and pieces and can exist a long time in an acceptable manner, but not like that. Viewed on another level everyone is immortal, a soul which is forever animated. Most souls either become inanimate or are half animate because of some connection to the existence of the living.
edit on 27/5/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
The simplistic approach is often the easiest. I achieved my Nirvana after a startling realization, the way Chi runs through the human body.

The Energy Flow through the Hara Line is composed through the Conception Vessel and the Governing Vessel. The Conception Vessel begins at the crown of the skull or the Pineal Gland and cascades over many of the major Chakra. It then travels through the Perineum Chakra, and heads down the back of the legs to the feet. Simultaneously the Governing Vessel has been traveling from the feet up through the front of the legs, and through the Perineum Chakra or Gate of Death and Life. It then travels up the back where it eventually completes the loop at the Crown Chakra.. in essence, once Kundalini has been awakened... You complete your own loop.

It would seem that in order to fully achieve Nirvana or Enlightenment would be for everyone to leave the loop at the same time.. or divide by 0. By actual mathematical means this proves to be impossible, but I've always been told if you want to change the world. You have to do it by changing how you perceive/interact with it. I never knew how true those words really were until that point of realization.

Source:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrdeadfolx
It would seem that in order to fully achieve Nirvana or Enlightenment would be for everyone to leave the loop at the same time.. or divide by 0.

Or just turning off the images/projections of everyone as I stated I believe we all live in our own existence and because of interaction/communication with other existences through this physical layer is what gives the illusion of being together in another layer which most if not everyone mistake for the one physical layer.

I do not follow hinduism even though I found a lot of inspiration in it (mainly advaita vedanta) instead whatever presents itself is something I label and investigate and once enough parts are labeled and it's functions known is when a being can become self sustaining. It doesn't matter to me what system is followed, as long as it works. I'm sure the kundalini system could work to achieve something similar as what I would like to discuss but I'm not a follower of that system of thought.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

There are many groups of souls which remember eachother and have coherent thought or they keep themselves in existence. Most of them are ancient because that system died out centuries ago as the last who knew didn't have eligible people to teach how to remember. I do claim to know that system for a large part and able to teach others or at least transmit it through writing.

There are still people today who know bits and pieces and can exist a long time in an acceptable manner, but not like that. Viewed on another level everyone is immortal, a soul which is forever animated. Most souls either become inanimate or are half animate because of some connection to the existence of the living.

This sounds like you are describing the Conway's Game of Life .

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hombre

This sounds like you are describing the Conway's Game of Life .

Thanks for that, haven't heard of those theories but they look very interesting.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
But if one can claim they are enlightened, then they are not enlightened. To be fully enlightened, I would think a person would have to drop all sense of 'I am'; as in "I am this, I am that'.

One just /is/. They have no need to mention it, as it's noticed from others. To the one who is fully truly enlightened, it's as unconscious as, say, how we move. We don't think of how we're using muscles and synopses etc to do every little thing we do. It just IS. And that is how I'd believe one who is truly enlightened would be.

They don't say "I am". They just /are/.

I strive to become enlightened and, though I feel I'm a good, caring, kind person, the fact that I have to say and write that I'm a good, caring, kind person just shows I have far longer to go. I should never have to self think nor proclaim that to BE that.

Oh it's so hard to put into words. In my mind it makes full sense.

edit to add: I'm NOT knocking the op or anyone who feels enlightened. I wonder if /I/ have the ideals behind it wrong. If I do, please let me know. I'm on the same journey all our souls are; to learn, to grow and to finally get to that state of enlightenment, knowledge, peace, etc.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833

I strive to become enlightened and, though I feel I'm a good, caring, kind person, the fact that I have to say and write that I'm a good, caring, kind person just shows I have far longer to go. I should never have to self think nor proclaim that to BE that.

I am with no label added.
I just am.

You put ......good, caring, kind and person on the end of I am. None of the words after I am are really true - but to claim I am is true.
I was is not true and I will be is not true.
I am is true.
I am is the way, the truth and the life.
edit on 27-5-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

But if one can claim they are enlightened, then they are not enlightened. To be fully enlightened, I would think a person would have to drop all sense of 'I am'; as in "I am this, I am that'.

If you ever succeed you would see how bad it is to drop all sense of a self if only because society is built on selves, without it other people can't relate to you and you would not exist to them, people would not understand right away where you're coming from or appear a shady character at first, making everyone ignore you.

You might feel happy for awhile without having a self but then loneliness sets in as you watch all these selves around you play with eachother, feeling like you are standing at the side only watching. You would become frustrated with people who continuously misjudge you because you don't seem to exist or give any of the normal indirect signals about yourself everyone does. As far as the self goes it should be worked on so it becomes something beautiful, people truly don't know what they have until it's gone.

Another thing to mention is that everybody can interpret anything as either good or bad. You would be considered either extremely good or extremely bad (criminal, murderer, psycho etc). In present day I find most people don't want to find out and choose the latter. Because at the time I wanted to 'see through the self' I denied my self, people who choose not to deny the self pick this up and judge it a bad thing and likely don't want to get to know you.

Otherwise I can argue none of the people around appear to know what I know or have the same worldview and experiences because of that. While I can't be sure somewhere there are people on the globe doing something which affects me also and maybe as a reaction to that I realized the things I claim to be true, besides that I am certain nobody can see that I know something which I think is important others should know. So without proclaiming it somewhere, I could live out my life here without anyone ever knowing. It would feel like I didn't give anyone a chance or that I had to say something while I chose not to and by doing so prolonging humanities' suffering. Of which I perfectly understand I would appear to be just somebody like so many claiming to 'know it all' or have some solution. With the exception I don't necessarily want something out of my proclamation, but at least I made an effort so I don't have to feel that guilty for not telling, at least I tried.

It may sound grandiose and it is, although I have thought of not telling because I fear others would have too many difficulties after the realization as it not only changes a lot for the individual but having to deal with two realities is difficult in itself (referring to the material and immaterial). Don't expect to become rich following my truths as attention must be divided between these two realities of which one doesn't give any money in return whatsoever but can be demanding in attention, it doesn't matter if you are working and in the midst of an important meeting this other reality demands attention.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

I am with no label added.
I just am.

You put ......good, caring, kind and person on the end of I am. None of the words after I am are really true - but to claim I am is true.
I was is not true and I will be is not true.
I am is true.
I am is the way, the truth and the life.
edit on 27-5-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

Personally I think you are not much more than someone parroting others. But to make something of your sense of enlightenment, it would be like I think therefor I am as told by Descartes. Which I consider an important realization which almost everyone in the west has but then got mixed up with Asian realizations and put in new clothes paraded around by newagers yelling I AM. But it doesn't do anything for me, I find it amusing at best. Sorry if that sounds belittling but I've seen too many people with their heads in the clouds yelling all kinds of things which makes sense to them I'm sure but doesn't necessarily do much for others, which they seldom seem to realize.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

But it doesn't do anything for me, I find it amusing at best]

It was not meant to do anything for you - if there is a 'me' still there, still wanting something then you have missed the point.
Glad you are amused..

I've seen too many people with their heads in the clouds yelling all kinds of things which makes sense to them I'm sure but doesn't necessarily do much for others, which they seldom seem to realize.

What are you doing for others?
edit on 28-5-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Overall, I sense you have come to know much in your quest for knowledge dragonfly, but... I sense attachment within you, its in the very way that you speak.

And this is the nature of our existing here, we are in physical bodies. Bodies are built for work, for experience. We are here as spirit manifesting into the 3D so we can observe the creation of the material from the immaterial. So, although it is great to have awakening and to know that there is no 'self' but just awareness, it is just as important for the fish in the sea to keep swimming while still a fish. We as human beings that have evolved to a point on this earth where we, as the prime example of spirit manifesting into physical nature, can also help to observe all the spirit that exists within everything, and help it manifest ever so more efficiently and with balance.

Eternity has painted for us a picture that spans the cosmos and beyond, within us is that eternity. Truly, at the center of every man, and every living thing, is a thing which is from the unmanifest, a thing that is familiar, the seed of eternity, and our bodies are the physical fruit of its labor.

Once we truly understand, we see, that separation is only an illusion. This is why we are all brothers and sisters. All these things that you think make your character up are truly just that, a character. And yes, dragonfly is correct, when beings want to last in form, even if it is in spirit form, they need the help of manifestation through consciousness to maintain that spirit form. It is form, and all form perishes. Whether you realize it or not, earth is full of these types of spirits, pervading through the veil into our existence, manifesting and manipulating through the conscious workings of mans unconscious minds.

When you are free, you are free of this as well. I warn you, duality and idea of separation in any form is the final snare, if you can get past this, then you are a rich man in spirit. You see the games, as they are being played, and you decide not to play them anymore. Any of them.

But while here, why not do some good? Love is the answer, because only by allowing yourself to truly love yourself, and with proper understanding and wisdom, can you see that we are all one, and hurting others is hurting yourself. Happy is the man who has come to know love of wisdom, and unconditional love to all his fellow spiritual journeyers, be they human or not.

To let go of all illusion, even the final snare, is to abolish one's own suffering.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mrdeadfolx

the different ways of enlightenment are referred to as vehicles. There are many ways to get to the so called 'destination.'

Just like physical forms take many shapes, numerous are the ways to the realization of what 'enlightenment' is. The particular path that is traveled to the holy mountain is certainly no more the holy mountain itself, than the vehicle traversing the path to the holy mountain is the path itself. Once there is a final resting place, there is nowhere else to go.

But since we are here, why not make the best of it ?

also, since the immaterial precedes the material, at a certain level, if there was a big enough rift in different modes of consciousness and the two pools drifted apart enough for them to snap into their own coherent physical realities, this would be much akin to saying the 'good' and the 'evil' will each other be wiped away in their own existence and will prevail also, in their own existence, a splitting of realities.

edit on 28-5-2013 by preludefanguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I claim a complete and total lifetime of learning and still at the end being light years away from any kind of self-proclaimed "enlightenment".

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join