It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I claim complete enlightenment

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Oneness is one so it is not one with anything.

I used to interpret that as being one with some entities' existence when I first heard it and your God image would merge with his/hers forever. I couldn't imagine how one could not be one with oneself. Probably you mean being real, as opposed to being unreal by accepting others' point of view or truth just so they would consider you friendly and you could be more succesful in society? By being real I mean one knows about one's choices and one can explain it convincingly when confronted.

This right here and right now is being all there is - it is Being - it is aliveness.
This is one.
There is no you separate to this. There is only this.

There is no 'yourself' - there is only Self. The 'your' is not true.

You cannot be one with oneness - 'you' has to disappear before oneness is obvious.

edit on 21-5-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The part where you say everything moves around the soul, and you liken it to an FPS.

This is correct, everything moves around your awareness, awareness or as you call it, your 'soul' is what everything moves through.

The different physical objects in our dimensions are mathematical constructs that form off of each other like branches of a tree.

The soul is what does not exist on this level, and the soul is only energetic memory condensed on another field. But there is a field, from which all has sprung up, that has no single soul, there is no 'single' or 'separate'

From the view of a human, it is quite hard to understand, because everything we perceive in its very notion is separate, we DISTINGUISH it apart from the rest.

I dont disagree with your views, in fact, I agree with them, however, all those things you talk about, even the soul, is a FORM

in all forms there is death, form is only temporary, even if it lasts for eons

what is not temporary, is awareness, or just life force, it is ever manifesting, it is ever observant, attentive to its branching and growing tree

and death, isnt as the death we see it as, but rather, a more fluid type of interaction, one can hold on to 'identity' or 'soul' but sooner or later...

one can only distinguish when there is a sense of space, time, or energies

when there is no sense of separation, there simply isnt

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funafuti
reply to post by preludefanguy

I agree. However, I believe Enlightenment to be a physiopsychological condition that can be talked about to some extent.

Does anything in your view include the opposite of physiopsychological or anything more? How about other forms of communication rather than speech, text, bodylanguage?

I guess the psychiopsychological part only would be having control over the chemicals in the brain. Before physical stimilu is needed for certain processes to start in the brain. After, those reasons in the physical are not necessary, just the memory suffices. Most people do not make the memories more real than 50% of what they could become. Not only because obviously it suggests disconnection from the environment and the processing of natural stimuli. It also suggests having to manually press buttons forever or at least going through a phase of severely altering the existing associations which suggests social disconnection as those are the braincells built during childhood.

The most positive outcome would be having complete access to all memories in the brain anywhere and also changing the perspective of events as a child and able to replace them so the self in the present changes.

It should never be talked about to impress people, but rather to help people on their own paths.

I would rather see it as talking about one's idea of home and what is out there to visit and learn and exchanging information to add to one's own home or state of mind. Which I believe is a different angle at least I get the impression when being on a path which leads from A to B or birth to grave (or if lucky or deserved walk the perfect walk) while I'd rather just view everything (including B) from A being able to leave whenever one chooses to. I don't need to walk the perfect walk if only because most people associate that with those who did and made a mark on the world. Which is only logical since there is not much to talk about when discussing those who have mastered anything but chose not to tell anyone about it.

I would also like to point out something as impressive as Obe (the full out of body experience) isn't required but something like astral projection is at some point of development, or any other system which implies there is an immaterial world besides the material. Working with the immaterial is almost bound to give impressive experiences at some point but eventually it's inevitable to get accustomed to. Even when not intended anyone could interpret that as impressive when trying to discuss. It's difficult, I would not feel comfortable talking about the subject hiding information talking about it like it's something less than impressive as it would appear like leading someone on who might then underestimate a possible outcome and experience suffering as a consequence.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by preludefanguy
The soul is what does not exist on this level, and the soul is only energetic memory condensed on another field. But there is a field, from which all has sprung up, that has no single soul, there is no 'single' or 'separate'

As I said I would identify that field as that 4th layer which is there but nothing can be done with it. It's all one color, no shades, no nothing, it is not very interesting to discuss or share. I'd rather discuss in terms of material, immaterial, and that layer of communication. That 4th layer one cannot go to or do anything with, neither is the 3rd but can be discussed indirectly and by doing so creates changes in the 2nd eventually manifesting in the 1st. But that 4th layer in itself is not something to be talked about at least I'm not up for that.

The soul would be the 2nd layer and the energetic condensed object is the body or expression of a soul which is moved by memory but becomes animate because of interaction with others or in some cases inanimate objects even though that may be difficult to explain without the use of modern technology comparisons.

Of which I agree suggests my experience isn't timeless but then again it is not that inconceivable to imagine other civilizations out there with advanced technology or even beings from the future who have created a way to communicate with the past. Which are just theories and don't need to be known or accepted for what I would like to discuss so I'll try not to digress.

I dont disagree with your views, in fact, I agree with them, however, all those things you talk about, even the soul, is a FORM

I intended more to discuss about forms actually. I can understand the workings about a soul better when talking about it in terms of parts and how those interact. Or rather the psyche which is a manifestation of a soul, like a part. And when those parts and their workings are known one can move on to other things.

and death, isnt as the death we see it as, but rather, a more fluid type of interaction, one can hold on to 'identity' or 'soul' but sooner or later...

I would only discuss death as a transition, a phase. The afterlife is not 'dead' as in inanimate but very lively, I would have to say sometimes livelier than what I thought life was. But it isn't necessary to know about, one can go on with the immaterial throughout life without ever needing to touch the subject. Interaction with spirits can be good for one's development but it can also turn out bad, but it isn't necessary to achieve what I would want to discuss more of a personal choice which can be made when the physical body ends. Or not, as that is one of those unproven things, at least I don't claim to have any definitive 'proof' about that nor would I want to as I believe those (immaterial and material) should be viewed as completely seperate things which shouldn't be mixed up. While learning and because of speech it's almost impossible to prevent confusion, but ultimately the immaterial should be discussed in the immaterial or through immaterial means and that is what the material is for, to prepare for that.
edit on 22/5/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

good, now:

do you know what will free men of their suffering?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

good, now:

do you know what will free men of their suffering?

Well what worked for me is to imagine all of existence with the assumptions there would be intelligent life out there with advanced technology able to pick up my life force and willing to give me knowledge and methods to achieve what I can only refer to as something as complete enlightenment.

My main goal in life is not to speak on behalf of whatever I contacted but to work with it and provide instructions for others (even if it means later generations) to contact that same intelligence. While I don't want to use ATS for that I do find the board very useful in working out how to present my theories and what reactions such as yours I will encounter even if never other than over this medium and one day create a site for that.

So that is my solution basically what I believe will end my own suffering, of which I'm almost done with and is something personal I don't care to discuss much with anyone unless in the context of a theory trying to predict if something will add to suffering or diminish.

Whether my solution works for women is something I would like to discuss if there would be female readers interested in the subject, of which males could also learn a lot from if only how not to do it and what is not meant for males.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I enjoy your noble thinking.

I enjoy what you are doing.

Another question, do you think you could have found the end to your suffering without the help of other worldly beings?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Another question, do you think you could have found the end to your suffering without the help of other worldly beings?

That depends, I view the psyche as a product of society developing over centuries. Others have had contact in the past and were influenced so indirect I already have probably from a young age been influenced and it's impossible to say if I had the same experiences or views without. Not that I believe other beings have ever visited or anything, it's also not required and a nonphysical something only just in my case it was more or less unintentional. Meaning from when I first thought about it maybe before I was 5 simply because of cartoons and movies I made up my mind to include ET's in my view of everything. I would go so far as try to imagine how I and society would look from their perspective and without that I couldn't have had a number of realizations.

So even if just fictional like I mentioned videogames and movies as sources of inspiration with other peoples' imagination about beings not from this planet that alone influenced me. I'm sure without having seen all those I would maybe still look up one night and wonder maybe in a Christian manner about it all but I doubt I would be any different from say someone a century ago not of this era of information and the many stories that information has been delivered in. In retrospect I do wonder why my parents allowed me to watch certain movies from such a young age. I remember age and violence warnings appearing much lateron but at that time some concept were pretty far out there.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Enlightenment = Knowing everything is meaningless .
"As it should be" is much more adroitly phrased as "Oneness With The Universe" and
Oneness With The Universe = As things "Are" not how they "Should Be."

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Tor4Hershman

Im sorry, but that is not enlightenment.

Within enlightenment, one gains the true meaning of things, and there is meaning in everything. As it should be? As it is, it is, and as it is no other way could it be. So you leave the system alone to its own machinations, and you see that truly everything is a cycle.

As we are here though, alive, it is no use to remain asleep in a body built for work.

So what is left to do? Cultivate the moment, from moment to moment, like a farmer seeking to yield the best fruits from their labor.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Funny, how truth is weaved into the tapestry of reality in and out, throughout its whole. Like mirrors, reflecting upon each other, always reflecting, pieces within pieces.

Its built into the nature of things, because it is the nature of things, the deafening silence hidden within the ceaseless happenings of the endless now. And as it is in the nature of all things, it will arise and bloom out of the dirt and grime, like a lotus flower does from the thick mud.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Within enlightenment, one gains the true meaning of things, and there is meaning in everything.

When existence is seen as art and one no longer sees life as a competition or a puzzle - meaning goes out the window and is replaced by wonder.

What meaning do you see in things?

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Within enlightenment, one gains the true meaning of things, and there is meaning in everything.

When existence is seen as art and one no longer sees life as a competition or a puzzle - meaning goes out the window and is replaced by wonder.

What meaning do you see in things?

To be in wonder is to be in amazement, to be amazed is to not know something and to be surprised or astonished by the thing

Meaning is what it is intended to be, or actually is. So the meaning of a flower is just that it is the flower, blooming from its seed, which is intended to always be the flower. Such is the meaning of life as a human, to bloom into the spirit which it was always intended to be, and always was.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

reply to post by Tor4Hershman

Im sorry, but that is not enlightenment.

I do not understand why you disagree with Tor4Hershman

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Double post.
edit on 25-5-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

I guess its a question of semantics, what is meaning and what is meaningless

My experience is that you see the true meaning behind things, and that the false meanings fall away

In this way, one can concentrate on the love one has for the other, because the other is nothing more than the self being perceived by the self

I do not think it is prudent for one to say: enlightenment is the finding that everything is meaningless

for one that doesnt understand, that can be quite the folly

in a semantic sort of way, its like: is the cup half full, or half empty?

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

In this way, one can concentrate on the love one has for the other, because the other is nothing more than the self being perceived by the self

When presence is found to be all there is - presence takes care of itself.
There is no 'other' - the belief in 'other' makes one deny this gift (present).

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

When presence is found to be all there is - presence takes care of itself.
There is no 'other' - the belief in 'other' makes one deny this gift (present).

ah but in order for you to know these things you had to be born and you had to learn to unlearn did you not?

there is always the other, but the other is the one, like the mountain and the valley, when you go to the mountain you see the valley, and when you go to the valley you see the mountain

for those things to exist, they define each other, but in defining each other, the reality is that they were always present within the whole, and they form the whole by being with each other

such is life and death

such is coming to be a man, among other men

the form of 'other' is illusion, but in order to know that it is illusion, first the idea of 'other' has to be formed, then as man we see that there never was another

but in practical terms, love yourself, love your neighbor

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
ok here is my question, its only single words without actuall question, but they will probably know what i mean.

1. White light.
2. Cosmic Forces.
3. Angels
4. magic
5. dreams

thanks
edit on 25/5/2013 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

edit on 25/5/2013 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Yes, this has to be hidden for it to be discovered. This is the game - the cosmic joke - oneness hides from itself.
How could this ever be understood??? It is too crazy. Pure genius. Totally awesome.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join