It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I claim complete enlightenment

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

In your own mind you can be the blood god all you want with your legions of demons but there just isn't much room for that in this topic. 2nd.

But there's plenty of room for snake oil salesmen and false prophets, right? Or are you still denying the drastically unfounded nature of your claims?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
But there's plenty of room for snake oil salesmen and false prophets, right? Or are you still denying the drastically unfounded nature of your claims?

Why don't the two of you start a new topic on the bloodgod and discuss it there. I don't need you or anyone to validate my claim, which is in line with my definition of complete enlightenment. No one in all of existence has anything to offer me which I don't already have, so all there can be is that we agree to be in disagreement for all of infinity or until you decide to change your mind and convince me of that. Which you can do in this topic until ATS closes or a moderator might end this discussion or until the day of my departure, then it will be a lot more difficult to seek me out or try to make an appointment. Or in the rare event you might be a psychic and able to communicate with spirits I might be willing to work with you in the case I depart this life sooner than you.
edit on 22/4/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Why don't the two of you start a new topic on the bloodgod and discuss it there. I don't need you or anyone to validate my claim, which is in line with my definition of complete enlightenment.

And what is your definition of complete enlightenment, exactly?

No one in all of existence has anything to offer me which I don't already have, so all there can be is that we agree to be in disagreement for all of infinity or until you decide to change your mind and convince me of that.

You are an ignorant, weak, finite entity like the rest of us. There's a lot you don't have. Maybe you should make peace with it instead of laboring under the delusion that you have nothing else to learn.

Which you can do in this topic until ATS closes or a moderator might end this discussion or until the day of my departure, then it will be a lot more difficult to seek me out or try to make an appointment.

Your finite nature, in and of itself, is a pure indication of your error.

Or in the rare event you might be a psychic and able to communicate with spirits I might be willing to work with you in the case I depart this life sooner than you.

Ah, arrogance. Believing I am not worthy of your attention. Yet another indication that you are not what you believe you are.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

i agree, he is quite ignorant.

I claim enlightenment. and still, There is much to learn. Even in the halls of amenti not everything is known there.

It is constantly being updated every cataclysm with new data. The universe is endless and infinit in possibility.

You need creation and life in mind. Fear, fear true fear is the fear for ALL of life and creation. Not just selfish self.

I fear for everyone. Thats why i make an ass of myself. I don't Give a !@#$ what image i have. If i am wrong. Then it was simply years of prophetic dreams and physical waking alien encounters that was all for nothing achiving nothing. For no purpose what so ever.

I just don't think i can pass it all off that easily. considering that barly anyone sees aliens, let alone the thing isaw is pretty much unheard of. As a faceless pale humanoid.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

I hope you're joking. Otherwise, you're the last nail in the coffin.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

www.crystalinks.com...

Hope all you want

Should really check out the thoth emerald tablets. If you know anything about egyptian history. This would be where the philospher stone was mentioned.

And why the race happened to create it. Many alchemists at the time had copies of the translations and used them as codexs for their divinations, trying to decipher whats within the texts.

How is that a joke? Its legit thousand years old tablets that recount and tell of sciences that should not exist. Such as the processes of the 4 elements is mentioned within code.

If you are good at deciphering things it should be quite entertaining and enlightening. Or you can just choose to insult what you don't understand.

Edgar cayce made predictions of this call and he called it the hall of records. Why would i spend hour researching things that are real just for you to tell me its all my own imagination and my own stories when clearly... everytime... i try to bring up acient texts and what they say people interprit that as my own word.... why.

edit on 22-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw
Fear, fear true fear is the fear for ALL of life and creation. Not just selfish self.

I fear for everyone.

Enlightenment is the realization of oneness.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

oneness with what.
That could mean anything, oneness with occaltism, oneness with a buffalo. oneness with the planet and the stars and antthing that exists?

Im not sure advice like that even really helps anyone at all. It just seems like the same dribble everyone else is saying when they think they understand the spiritual when in fact they don't have the slightest clue.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

oneness with what.
That could mean anything, oneness with occaltism, oneness with a buffalo. oneness with the planet and the stars and antthing that exists?

Im not sure advice like that even really helps anyone at all. It just seems like the same dribble everyone else is saying when they think they understand the spiritual when in fact they don't have the slightest clue.

Have you looked in a mirror lately?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

At least im not regurgitating other peoples ideas and saying they are my own.

The oneness. This sounds like an ace ventura movie.
I am not calling him an idiot. I Just want to know more about what he is referring to.
As many people say * the oneness* and trail off in any direction they want, if you understand what im saying.

When i think of oneness i think of this. Which honestly helps no one.

edit on 22-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

oneness with what.

Oneness is one so it is not one with anything.
It is not advise.
How are you helping?

Enlightenment is not about knowing 'things' - it is about knowing the (one) space that all 'things' appear in.

edit on 23-4-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

il accept that answer, Some people will try to twist that around.

Say that the one is a god entity that is invisible and encompases our world watches over us and over all. See seen as something seperate from a living entity.

Which is entirely false. Just make sure when you speak about oness with other people you let them know about the definiton you mentioned.

As i stated people do warp it and when you say something like that people may think you are thinking about something else.

I completely understood what you meant by that. The thing is we are on a forum, so others must see it as well.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

As i stated people do warp it and when you say something like that people may think you are thinking about something else.

I completely understood what you meant by that. The thing is we are on a forum, so others must see it as well.

Why do you feel you have to protect and help people? You cannot save them - you cannot control what they read or where they read it - or make them understand. Most on here are not able to comprehend the stuff I write but it is not my fault if they have comprehension issues. I write as clearly and as concise as I possibly can and it astounds me sometimes what replies or comments I get back - they add words and letters to what I write and interpret it with the ideas and beliefs they already have. The beliefs and ideas held is the veil that makes clear seeing impossible.

edit on 24-4-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

No idea, i just like to do it i guess. I have been doing it my whole life and it really hasin't stopped.

And that's what i was saying, people do warp what your saying and but im not really. At least i hope im not.

But i just wanted a better explaination.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread928506/pg21#pid16285554]post by Dragonfly79[/url
You are an ignorant, weak, finite entity like the rest of us. There's a lot you don't have. Maybe you should make peace with it instead of laboring under the delusion that you have nothing else to learn.

You can never prove I'm finite, if I am I would be gone and you couldn't tell me you told me so. Because I've been communicating like I do I've met a lot of humans who are infinite, even though many choose to 'sleep' sometimes for eons.

Why do you believe I have nothing else to learn? I only claim I have made a model which I have realized by which I can discover many things from which I learn. I never said I know it all, that is impossible, you must have just assumed this.

Ah, arrogance. Believing I am not worthy of your attention. Yet another indication that you are not what you believe you are.

No, not in a worthy sense, why would you interpret those things negatively all the time I wonder. Maybe you have had trust issues in the past which is normal in society where there are individuals who would want your soul.
edit on 26/4/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
Why do you feel you have to protect and help people? You cannot save them - you cannot control what they read or where they read it - or make them understand. Most on here are not able to comprehend the stuff I write but it is not my fault if they have comprehension issues. I write as clearly and as concise as I possibly can and it astounds me sometimes what replies or comments I get back - they add words and letters to what I write and interpret it with the ideas and beliefs they already have. The beliefs and ideas held is the veil that makes clear seeing impossible.

Still, it is up to the enlightend to be able to explain exactly what one writes about. They are supposed to be able, it is another sign of enlightenment. But yet in our present circumstances all one can do is rearrange words, readers should already have taken steps towards enlightenment to be able to receive more and then there wouldn't be much point in discussing what has to be done in order to receive information which can't be communicated through words.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Oneness is one so it is not one with anything.

I used to interpret that as being one with some entities' existence when I first heard it and your God image would merge with his/hers forever. I couldn't imagine how one could not be one with oneself. Probably you mean being real, as opposed to being unreal by accepting others' point of view or truth just so they would consider you friendly and you could be more succesful in society? By being real I mean one knows about one's choices and one can explain it convincingly when confronted.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Funny, how enlightenment is being used as a claim of title. A label, *sticks it on forehead* now I have it, *takes it off* now I dont.

The very thought and word is causing division, those that have it, and want it, those that have it and dont want it, those that dont have it and want it, those that dont have it and dont want it.

Enlightenment is a vague term trying to describe something that has no words. Words are made to bring into existence communication by a race that understands the reality around them through the use of symbols. Truly, one who claims enlightenment, is not enlightened. For you would know specifically, that you cannot claim it. You can only be it. And by being it, it cannot be shared, or made for others to understand, without them being it as well.

And as for oneness, that is the closest thing Ive seen said about what it is to be enlightened. Even if it was fully comprehended by the person saying it or not.

The rabbit hole is deep, and there is no end, there is always more.

We all exist in the same space that has brought forth infinity, but it was through a single seed, a single thought, that has brought forth everything. We all have part of that seed in us, in our formless space, this is where we are one. But we are separate too, for we have journeyed through eons to finally be able to create our own incarnations, our own spaces divided from the one, to be able to literally be born into existence. This is a gift, one that cannot be taken away, but one can give it away, and many do, without even realizing it.

Anyways, these discussions are not bad, for they force you to think about these things. But thinking in of itself will only allow you to see the shadows of what is truly being discussed here. So no form of rational talk, deduction, philosophy, or argumentation will allow you to see that which cast the shadows. Only by turning inwardly, by silencing the mind and by allowing the timeless formless self to be heard, truly heard, without thought saying 'ah yes I understand.' There should only be being, and in this being you can truly listen, then will you know, not believe, but know what it is you truly speak about.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by preludefanguy

I agree. However, I believe Enlightenment to be a physiopsychological condition that can be talked about to some extent. It should never be talked about to impress people, but rather to help people on their own paths.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by preludefanguy
We all exist in the same space that has brought forth infinity, but it was through a single seed, a single thought, that has brought forth everything.

No I don't agree, we don't all exist in the same space, that's the illusion of the physical body and the self which is what is brought forth or created by the physical. I liken it to selfreplicating machines infinitely replicating where ever it is possible due to the right circumstances. The self exists alone in it's own individual infinite space which is what I see as the soul. Infinity does not have a beginning nor end, the space itself may have a beginning to thers but once it is there created it is without. So I can't agree there was one single seed or thought or even soul which brought forth everything, there are infinite seeds which have always existed just not to the observer. But don't try to check because that will take forever and makes one disappear, I warned you even though there are many beings who would want to rescue such a young one making a beginners mistake when they see you pass their space.

In another way reality has 4 layers; the material, immaterial and a third layer which consists only of objects extremely complicated which basically are antenneas/receivers, it's a layer of pure communication between souls. It cannot be seen directly or is a place where one can go to, it can only be deducted. Or in my case if you happen to have advanced beings wanting to explain it to you. Which anyone can have with the right intentions but I'm not going into that now. The 4th layer is also inaccesible and is pure infinite neutral energy, this energy is life force itself.

The 2nd layer can be seen as shared and if fully convinced it is it's almost undeniable. It's the nature of this 2nd layer that it becomes whatever the inhabitant or manifestation (the self) expects it to become. Both views can work to achieve happiness but not the complete enlightenment as I see it. If that 2nd layer is considered to be for an individual alone then this gives more freedom to experiment as everything one imagines becomes true.

It is also a lot safer to consider this layer as individual as the individual will always have power over themselves, they can go anywhere in the blink of an eye to anyone. One can practice and make up stuff to share, kind of like a theatre rehearsal. The wildest things are possible, the only limit is one's imagination. Moving and coordinates or like phone numbers of other souls is another subject.

These 3 layers are almost completely separate but exist in the same 'space' and are connected through the centres of each layer. The hardest part to grasp is the centres are 'static', nonmoving but instead around it everything moves. So unlike the physical body which is an object moving on another object (the planet) which is also moving around yet another object which is also moving away from a centre which was where the big bang took place and finally the galaxy as a whole is also moving. But in the centre of the soul everything is static and all those motions happen around a being.

Another way to explain even though it may sound silly is by comparing it to an FPS game or virtual reality headsets. The illusion of motion and depth is made and shown on a 2d surface, instead of the player moving imagining the player is actually always on the same spot yet punching 'forward' actually make the surroundings move around the character. That is why I said computers and especially games can aid a person very much to prepare the mind for that shift of the illusion of movement. In times past for example, it would be almost impossible to visualize and create as it is now thanks to CGI. It is also the main cause for the many spiritual things as many young people can easily visualize if they would choose to learn.

Another reason to consider this space individual (which is then becomes) is because everything perceived as another is a projection animated by a real other from his or her own space/soul, which can be made real as one wants to. How the projection is animated so that it matches the other is via the communication at or through the 3rd layer.

I disagree with the idea of existing for eons as I only know the fact I'm 34. Believing in past lives etc. only leads further from the truth and distracts but I can understand once accepted it is difficult to let go of. There is however to me no reason that holds why it should be like you say.

Anyways, these discussions are not bad, for they force you to think about these things.

That is my main goal. Besides rethinking the old ideas about enlightenment, where I used to think someone was 'complete' or finished in a way. My idea is one understand the basics and from there can understand everything one wants to. But not all at the same time ofcourse, linear is more fun and meaningful.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join