It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I claim complete enlightenment

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf10
reply to post by skalla

but didnt Buddha claim enlightenment?

Yes he did but mine surpasses his, mainly because I grew up with computers and he didn't.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Have you seen a doctor regarding your condition?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Can you find any advice for me? I thought I'd ask here instead of pm'ing you. You may send any to my inbox.

Although I'm quite alright with my state, I wanted to say, but then suddenly I didn't want do say anything about anymore. I wanted to say I'm satisfied, but I am really not.

I wondered about your age reading the posts. (I just say I wondered, I didn't ask, if 'you' don't want to tell.)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Ok, I'll ask a few questions.

What is the best advice you can give to humanity on spirituality?

People should understand material wealth and spiritual wealth, reorganize and work together and share. So that means all the sorcerers, witches, shamans, medicine men and women out there need to share with people and those with many houses and money need to share with those with less houses and money. Which is another plan from somebody, when all the rich people share and help the poor, then the magicians come into play once everyone has access to the internet where they will perform their magic and enlighten everyone and herald in a new age of enlightenment.

What does enlightenment actually feel like?

It's not like having sex where you feel different from when you are not having sex. It is something which is always there, empty because it has no real cause. But that is when I don't do anything with the world, once I get involved I have all the emotions just like everyone does but they are just not mine I just do that pretty much like sensing disturbances in the Force then communicating the disturbances to both the good and evil side of some situation.

What do you think of The Law of Attraction (manifesting things in reality with thought)?

I haven't fully read that one but as with all things there's a good side and a bad side. It should be the Laws of Attraction and Repulsion. What if a homosexual man wants to attract me but I am repulsed by the idea of pretending to have sex with a man or even falling in love with him? Then it wouldn't work so it wouldn't be a law anymore and so because it would happen to me (the supremely enlightened who is connected to all and everything) that law wouldn't work for anyone else anymore, either because of disbelief or because others would start a Law of Repulsion. In that case say a person would want to attract a job and the CEO of a company would be severely influenced by magic or spells or some form of energy, then this would bring about an anti energy namely the law of repulsion.

So in a nutshell, one cannot have everything they want to attract.

Is it possible to only stay in one polarity (feeling positivity) all the time, and if so how?

Yes it is, the soul would have both polarities inside and the manifestation of the soul would be that which is always happy, even when confronted by stimuli which would be regarded as negative. That manifestation would just not express sadness or any other expression of condoning or judging as that would be something people do so they get to know eachother and such a being would instantly know anyone (and any situation) but not want to fool anyone for it's own gains by pretending it is shocked, for example.

Oh, and which religion / spiritual path do you think is most close to the truth?
edit on 22-2-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

All paths lead to the truth, just not the way one would expect while one is on that road.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

Have you seen a doctor regarding your condition?

There are no qualified doctors in the world to analyze me or my condition or even start to imagine a cure.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
Most will never achieve it in this realm.

Ok, but if in the future aliens would reconstruct this realm and you inside of it and teach you through my person so you might achieve your enlightenment, would that count or would that not be the same realm?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by skalla
in all the hindu and buddhist stories and scriptures that i've read, claiming enlightenment is the one sure sign that you are not even close.
just sayin'

ETA: and taoists too - you are leaving a trace of yourself here and that's another block to your supposedly achieved goal, soz like
edit on 22-2-2013 by skalla because: (no reason given)

Depends on your definition on EN-LIGHT-MENT. You can be the wisest being on this planet and not be Enlightened and you can be a fool and still be Enlightened. It is not a scale of wisdom or intelligence. That it can give wisdom is a effect of enlightment and wisdom can make you wise enought to seek it.

That mask of humility is also a mask covering what is and what you are. Should you not give up all masks and truelly be?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to Dragonfly79

I like what I sense from you.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

i want to become enlighted dammit!

alan watts says that meditating for years or following some path is just a waste of time designed to make you "feel that you deserve it".

so its simply "a realization" or an epiphany that suddenly occurs to you by thinking the right thoughts like, " i am awareness" or "i am the light/universe.

Or a amagydala fear overload with intense need of being somewhere else that most humans will never experiance and be happy for that. It is quite painfull.
edit on 22-2-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
i think i will return to peruse this thread over and over again for years to come, it's that good.
unless of course playing video games later this evening frees me from the constraints of my body.

a million thank you's op, this is pure ats gold

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

Most will never achieve it in this realm.

Ok, but if in the future aliens would reconstruct this realm and you inside of it and teach you through my person so you might achieve your enlightenment, would that count or would that not be the same realm?

Enlightment does not need to be achieved... only realized.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

reply to post by skalla

but didnt Buddha claim enlightenment?

Yes he did but mine surpasses his, mainly because I grew up with computers and he didn't.

can i use this as my sig by the way?

i had to ask, it would be rude to use it without permission after all.

ETA: i couldnt wait, once i work out how to fit the quote boxes and stuff in the space provided i'll be well stoked

edit on 22-2-2013 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
If by "enlightened" you mean, "Now I think I'm better, smarter, above everyone else and can look down on them and call them fools" Yep, you've nailed it. Do you even realize how condescending and full of yourself you sound?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

reply to post by lonewolf10

..but the way I understand it is that no effort is involved.

That leads to nihilism, the other end is complete, it should be there in the middle. So that means some effort from one person, an effort from your person (like reading and posting) and then those efforts create the future which you will experience. But while you experience the results there is even still effort, namely to be receptive as opposed to doing something. No effort in my definition would refer to inanimate objects, not animate objects like a self or rather the self which animates inanimate objects.

I think it's more about allowing yourself to become aware of the enlightened state of our eternal selves. When we accept that our existence in this realm, and even the realm itself is transitory we lose the ego of physical existence and naturally surrender to the enlightened state.

Let go of what you know and allow youself to just be.

Just to play along, there is no fight really, no opponent or anything beyond me so what do I need to surrender to?

To give you the answer, you made an error into formulating your theory in the plural form, there is no 'we' there is just the I and a source from which everything comes. That I is in that realm which are all the same to all the other I's hence all the confusion many people have about possession and who possesses the most important things.

Another error is where you believe one should surrender to something which is just something people have used against you to make you surrender to their truth while you should have created your own truth and defended it against such individuals who enslave people with their doctrines.

Then there are multiple errors about the physical and nonphysical, they are essentially the same, one is not above the other.

Then there is the "just be", which is fine but I want to "be" in a universe kind of way with influences from other civilizations on other planets, not just the "be" one becomes when one has understood Earth's history, the self as a product of the efforts of one's ancestors. Which I already am to myself but just not to people around me and I expect I would probably already have left Earth before humanity is ready to accept something like that. Which means currently people do not accept which is why another scenario is more appealing to me than just remaining here even though my situation is still somewhat acceptable.

Lastly this realm is permanent, just the individual experience of it is not. Which is a good thing otherwise everything would feel the same and it would all become predictable and one would fall into a kind of sleep or one's soul would become deactivated until someone in the future made up something new and that soul might wake up again and start making fantasies about it and how it would enjoy all that.
edit on 22/2/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

reply to post by lonewolf10

"Working on it" may be part of what is keeping you from attaining it.

Please don't misunderstand, I don't claim to be enlightened.

..but the way I understand it is that no effort is involved. I think it's more about allowing yourself to become aware of the enlightened state of our eternal selves. When we accept that our existence in this realm, and even the realm itself is transitory we lose the ego of physical existence and naturally surrender to the enlightened state.

Let go of what you know and allow youself to just be.

You might not be enlightened. But from my point of view you seem to be very wise.
. I will add that the ego is still there from my point of view but conforming to higher understanding of itself and has a tendency to start evaluation itself and testing different versions of itself to see what it want's to be.

But sometimes you just shut down the mind and just feel the love. But the negative side of that is that you can feel very homesick.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
There is a Vanity issue with claiming complete enlightenment... Actually i'm reading all your responses and sorry buddy not even close. Just because you have a computer does not mean you surpased Buddha or any other historically written enlightened individual.

In the thread vanity of enlightenment here on ATS I stated this.

Anyone who claims enlightenment is the same as someone who claims they are the worlds greatest guitar player. Then you hear them play and your like.... wtf mate? I thought you were the best. Any truelly enlightened person frown's at the use of the EGO especially in a thread such as yours.

Try again.

Gifted? I would go with gifted.... And there's many differen't way's to interperate your gifted non elightend point of view and thread.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
If by "enlightened" you mean, "Now I think I'm better, smarter, above everyone else and can look down on them and call them fools" Yep, you've nailed it. Do you even realize how condescending and full of yourself you sound?

Yes that's all true, except I know and the looking down part and calling everyone fools is also wrong, people have my sympathy. I only tell people when they act foolish sometimes, other than that I would love to exit Earth and being confronted with uncooperative people like you just adds to that love. I'm sure you have a troublesome life but as I explained in the OP I wanted questions for those 2 beings, not for my person.

Anyway I would like to use your post as a means to expose the many methods people use on eachother to manipulate. In this post this woman tries to make me look bad most probably because it conflicts with her truth which she made in the past and which created her present mental conditions so she could feel good. But now she read my post and in her mind she has formed an image of my person whom she can't refute on the inside so she must convince herself now by trying to defeat me on the outside or in other words make me believe I am almost worthless unless I change, then her image of me in her mind changes with that and she would have her inner peace again.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
In the thread vanity of enlightenment here on ATS I stated this.

You are the first to say there is vanity here, before that it wasn't there!

Try again.

Yes, the old enticing someone to show something real then letting them down after they have shown what they have by trying to convince them it isn't real... boring.

Gifted? I would go with gifted.... And there's many differen't way's to interperate your gifted non elightend point of view and thread.

That is so old, the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh it away again. What I have is self given.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

the answer would be to isolate oneself materially and spiritually and not come out until one is convinced enlightenment has been reached.

I like this answer. That is what I always supposed it would be.

I have tried to do this but I do not quite have the will power down thus far. Too many distractions constantly going on, too much yelling and swearing around me to ever keep focus or disassociation.

I suppose I'll have to find a nice cave. Thx DF

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Dragonfly you sound like you want to commit suicide. Do you plan to end your life to be where you want to be?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join