It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I claim complete enlightenment

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
and what was the point of this thread. Enlightened how? Do you even know what is going on in the world.

Do you know what the end times will be? Everyone speaks like a philospher. Its all giberish.

I claim enlightenment. Because i see what is going on, i have been illuminated. For i am becoming the master of symbolism.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw
and what was the point of this thread. Enlightened how? Do you even know what is going on in the world.

Do you know what the end times will be?

I have imagined different end time scenarios. I think what is most likely is that humans will keep on developing better weapons eventually creating a weapon which will destroy the material and immaterial or all of existence. This is by accident as the inventors expected something different. I believe it will actually be humans from planet Earth but might as well be a different planet or a different species altogether. It might not happen for awhile or it might happen tomorrow.

The weapon itself is like a nuclear bomb made up of different materials and in the immaterial there is a space given many meanings and very complicated. The device would then be aligned in the material and immaterial to set it off. However the beings who made it up expected a wave from the inside to the outside but instead all of existence turned from 1 (on) to 0 (off). The real killer is the space in the immaterial is actually the centre of a soul, which will survive the destruction because of how it was created or put together, that being got the perfect version of armor, kind of like a prototype which the inventors didn't see when it was produced because they had imperfect vision but were convinced they saw everything. The first test is what destroyed everything and at the same time gave birth to a new existence where that being created everything as it saw fit, it also had all the equipment ever invented inside the soul or inside that perfect container with a door on the inside but perfectly sealed. The inventors wanted to use living beings as ammo, or souls to be more precise and would lateron use simply lifeforms like flies as ammo for their bombs. With the blueprints of the weapon it would be very simple to recreate a new weapon.

Maybe this is a bit inappropriate or awkward comparison but what I saw reminded me of the scene from Superman where he stepped inside this crystal chamber and swapped powers with the 3 evil entities which were equally strong as Superman. In the case of the weapon the being inside was "dead" in a way or nonexistent and then this was swapped, a simple dualistic effect. Why anyone wanted such a weapon is because it could be placed in the immaterial without the enemy being aware of it, then a material carrier, just anyone could be used to set it off from a safe distance basically just by saying so in a very complicated language or manner.

The same species also made an armor against the superweapon, a container and the perfect version was made in the soul of this being which would survive the blast. The beings got the imperfect version but mistook it for the perfect version.

To make it even more incredible, there are time travellers who have been searching for the inventors for a long while and making corrections to time lines where ever they go. They are a team of scientists from different species who predicted the explosion just as I imagined it would happen and made a kind of spaceship outside of everything to hop from one universe to the next in different times to gather information hoping to find the species who made the weapon and the place it was created and prevent it from happening. They are kind of holding off the explosion while it is still in motion, which is difficult to explain as there are just too few words in english vocabulary to explain, not enough concepts except by expressing it by referring to movies. But however it may be put into words they keep on trying to prevent species from inventing the weapon or bomb over and over again as in the end this one bomb or invention is the most strongest or epitomy of destruction and that is what all violent species want, a stronger weapon, more powerful. Just like on Earth where gunpowder bombs evolved into nuclear bombs and people keep on inventing more powerful weapons. In space things are even more powerful with huge spaceships which are like aircraft carriers, they need big bombs to be blown up and there are many warring species out there.

It's not just english by the way, no language on Earth can completely express it, new words should be made up really to explain which no one is going to do as there is no money in it, perhaps only for science fiction movies as special effects or to make a movie more believable.

But in the end, all living beings will be gone except this one who was used to create the weapon, against his/her will. That one will then become the creator of the next existence and because that being was tormented and abused so much he/she is the perfect candidate for a peaceful existence where there will be no suffering. The being was in a kind of stasis or nonexistent mode which is difficult to explain but all the information from the current universes were stored in there, kind of duplicated but not intentional, all shapes and forms and inventions, all thoughts and living beings like memories and whoever was inside would go on to the next existence as a supreme ruler of it all, perfectly safe while it can create the universe again but without all the suffering which is in the current, no injustice, no violence, no hunger. It is really perfect and appears planned while it is not.
edit on 12/4/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
I believe you to be enlightend now though~ I understand. YOU~DA~MAN and we are all wrong. It's hard being a Jebus type figure with all your infinate Google knowledge isn't it.

I don't want to be anyone's saviour really but I do want things to change. Yes I am da man and you are all wrong, I can't help that and I know how it sounds, I don't mind people laughing for hours because of it, I perfectly understand someone's point of view.

It was just one of many scenario's or ideas to change humanity (including the spirits in the hereafter) for the better, for example if I would consider (or realize) everyone as minus (meaning: bad) and myself as plus (meaning: good) then it would just be a simple matter of flipping the inner and outer so everyone would become plus and I would become minus. But because I am completely enlightened I would survive this process as I would still consider myself a plus. It is very difficult to explain the bigger picture, maybe someday I will or someone else might who would take up the challenge.

In an even bigger scenario all living beings could be considered as bad or evil by myself and as I consider myself good then this could be flipped, so on Earth I would be 'da man' while I consider all life on and outside of this planet as 'not da man' or woman or in other words imperfect and evil so then all living beings would be a minus while I would be a plus, then the most evil entity (a female, ofcourse) would attack me and become convinced she had won then look at it all from outside of everything (transcending duality or the male/female) and simply flip the entire picture so everyone would become 'da man' or 'da woman' while I would become the biggest loser ever and then I would be taken by this same female because she would feel sorry for me and live happily ever after as only she would know about my previous role and I would know hers. Her idea of existence is an everlasting battle against the male, then she made up a plan where she would convince everyone of how I and my house (or soul/truth) would be and how she beat me by invading my house and when enough were convinced she was able to surpass me and look at existence in it's true form, which is when the switch would be flipped and all living beings' futures would be changed.

I know I could explain better but I don't want to that much anymore really besides my dinner is done.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by Dragonfly79

everybody is still waiting for a female completely enlightened being.

Mate widen your perspective, enlightened but blinded by your own light.

So much for you learn and experience, why claim this, are you ready to move on?

en.wikipedia.org...

I needed to claim this to reveal myself, it's a magician's kind of thing really when spells go bad in the immaterial other magicians have the right to know who made the spell to counter it and also if many spells go bad and get mixed up they need a system to correct it or find the cause in order to adapt to it. Also I needed to state this so other beings could correctly put me in perspective of the bigger picture, instead of placing me as a schizo dropout. They would incorrectly identify me and this would create problems for them.

Again like I posted above I know how extremely arrogant this sounds but it is like this; there is an x number of physical bodies on this planet and one brain can be pointed at as the most intelligent and it happens to be mine. Now if others appoint a different brain as the number 1, or the best example of how to become (happy forever) then they are mistaken forever which I don't want to happen. If the brain is misidentified then all kinds of weird things would happen, like a lot of confusion.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I don't want to be anyone's saviour really . Yes I am da man and you are all wrong, I can't help that and I know how it sounds, I don't mind people laughing for hours because of it, I perfectly understand someone's point of view.

Nobody is laughing
And we all know how it sounds....
Perfectly understanding someone's POV is a understatement considering your right and we are all wrong. I mean this is not ATS right? This is just some junk forum group with people who know nothing of Enlightenment. /sarcasm

If anything you said holds bearing:

but I do want things to change

We know. So do we. Just so you know I'm trying to be as gentle as possible with this response.

It was just one of many scenario's or ideas to change humanity (including the spirits in the hereafter) for the better, for example if I would consider (or realize) everyone as minus (meaning: bad) and myself as plus (meaning: good) then it would just be a simple matter of flipping the inner and outer so everyone would become plus and I would become minus. But because I am completely enlightened I would survive this as I would still consider myself a plus. It is very difficult to explain the bigger picture, maybe someday I will or someone else might who would take up the challenge.

Well noooooooow~ I think you just hit the nail on the head with a left handed screw driver Dragon~!

It was just one of many scenario's or ideas to change

Idea's and scenerio's, Jiminy Cricket is proud of your idea's and scenerio's.

Everyone is a minus and you are a plus.... Everyone is wrong and you are right..... Sounds like something my Fiance' would state.....

I have a friend who talks like you.... He also drank a lot of cough syrup
You been experimenting with '___'?

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Actually, i'm the man.

And i guess you guys are on some sort of path but its not the path of light.

Enlightenment... well. For one, i can see and notice symbols, hear words people say and pay attention to things people just don't have the pacients of brain power to notice.

I am not here to type up a bunch of giberish that means absolutely nothing. I claim enlightenment because i know the truth of this world. I have seen the end times and they are nothing like you have described at all.
NOT EVEN CLOSE

For one 1. we have had pleiadians who are actually greys and reptillians controlling our government since the dawn of time. Over and over I come beheading these vile serpents and OVER AND OVER i reincarnate into a world of suffering and pain.

I am getting quite fed up with it really. This whole wheel of time buisness and being the sword of Osiris.
Sure i will take up this mantle and will do so continually as long as i have to till it ends. But i am tired of it all. Telling people they are wrong and having to slaughter masses of consiously unaware sheeple just so their souls are trapped on earth later for reincarnation rather then them getting taken at the end time by the pleiadian Tower ships coming.

You see, the end times has nothing to do with humans and power at all. Humans are pathetic LOL and all their current weapons wont save them from what is coming. So as an elightened being who sees though the charade. I know the truth. And you will only gain enlightenment through me, or someone who may have stumbled onto knowledge i have that would be mostely impossible to attain because of half my knowledge coming from experiences where i have met Jehova the black shapeshifter face to face. He manifested from the 5th dimension (dark matter and energy the creation forces of our universe) Into a physical form taking up the enbodyment of the 4 physical elemental states so i could see it a pale faceless humanoid.

I am probably blowing some minds here or making some people scratch their heads but im trying to explain all this in as dead as easy way as possible. God is from Orion, They are black shape#ers made of dark matter and appear often as pure black wolves and panthers. The 4 physical states are the world we see around us, and the darkness is the 5th state a non physical state. Does this make sense? Cuz its all quite elementry sht. simple. The basics. The 4 physical state elements wind (gasses) fire( luminecents heat and ultraviolet) water (all physical liquids) earth( all physical objects) get sucked into a sun. A sun gets to big it collpases, the force of its collpase is so strong it pulls the atoms of everything apart. Then rips the atoms open and sucks everything into a little black dot. That little black dot is many times in scale smaller than the mass inside it this one black dot is just 1 pixel of darkness that blocks your vision when you turn off a light. And in your room alone you can see billions of these little black dots that blind your vision.

Our god Orion is made of such energy. And that is why we are eternal. he gave us some of this gift but it is limmited.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

We know. So do we. Just so you know I'm trying to be as gentle as possible with this response.

See, there you go just like everybody else trying to convince me I can be mentally hurt by another. Sticks and stones... or like my father once said, if someone tells you to go and jump in the nearest river, would you do that just because someone wants you to? No you would not, just like someone telling you that you are dumb, would you believe that and make it become real and sometime in the future become dumb and act that way just because someone said so? Or in case someone tells you you are ugly, would you believe them and consider yourself ugly? So no need to be gentle, no one can hurt my feelings but myself.

It is especially difficult to explain to individuals who keep hiding behind an imaginary "we" as if they have many imaginary friends who all agree, in an effort to use group pressure to push someone mentally.

im·ma·te·ri·al
/ˌiməˈti(ə)rēəl/Adjective
1.Unimportant under the circumstances; irrelevant: "what the band played was immaterial".
2.Spiritual, rather than physical.

Synonyms
incorporeal - unimportant - inessential - insignificant

The immaterial is not insignificant or inessential to me, the intangible is just as important as or even more important than the tangible because of many reasons like how one gets further ahead in life by having a healthy, positive self image. Or how immaterial ideas lead to actual physical results.

Please guide us minus with your positive so that we may better understand that which is surely not attainable by the great minds of ATS.

Ok, since you have submitted to me I command you to learn how to guide yourself and once you have you should guide yourself to happiness and after that you should guide others to happiness.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
@Cryptic.... I never once claimed a path in this thread. What you stated in your post sounds earily familiar to my thoughts on the actual topic, not discussed here or with anyone. Yet I don't claim a path because toting around a holier than though attitude gets you no where. If you couldn't percieve the sarcasm in my posts, i'm sorry~

Good picture buddy the whole Osiris thing is what got me because since I was 17 I've been toting the Name Osirion on all mmorpgs as well as Osiris and Osyrus~ Though I do not believe the Plaedians are the greys nor are they the one's pulling the strings nor that we should be afraid of them.... This is where we split paths.... But when that mantle presents itself, like lifetimes before I feel. I will gladly stand next to you and once again fight for that which is worth saving.

@Dragon.... Bro, homie, dawwwwwg, G-Unit try again, I will never concede to someone who belittle's another's responses with egotistical responses that degrade any individual. Let a lone someone who sounds like they've been having a little to much fun with psychotropic drugs.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I'm just one guy really. You might be on to something but I would advise you to think more in terms of Earth and it's symbols, like the celtic religions or native american religions can tell you about nature and it's patterns. Those things are real and undeniable but anyone can say Pleiadans don't exist at all, it's easy to refute those theories and to claim enlightenment one must have unrefutable theories.

Enlightenment... well. For one, i can see and notice symbols, hear words people say and pay attention to things people just don't have the pacients of brain power to notice.

Anyone can hear words people say and notice anything. It is difficult to notice underlying meanings in everyday words like paying attention, as if it were some sort of currency we all exchange on a daily basis and some are rich and some are poor. Or how time is up, but not down or to the side, behind one's perception or in front. Yet we all talk about these things and believe we understand while after examination it doesn't make much sense.

Anyway best of luck on your path to your light, or your development of understand light and it's opposite as one needs to understand both to transcend duality.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

@Dragon.... Bro, homie, dawwwwwg, G-Unit try again, I will never concede to someone who belittle's another's responses with egotistical responses that degrade any individual. Let a lone someone who sounds like they've been having a little to much fun with psychotropic drugs.

One must have a scale for everything to make a correct estimate, or in other words what something is worth. Ofcourse there is much disagreement in what something is worth and what it might lead to and sometimes it may appear like belittling but one must form an opinion on things and some things are big and some are small. Deny that and one may never understand or know the worth of any subject or concept. But you have a point I should choose my words more carefully as I didn't intent or want to sound condescending.

Most importantly there is nothing to win or lose, only to discover new things or look at known things a different way, that is discussion to me. It isn't about who is superior, as if one's worth can be measured as objects which weigh something and one might weigh more than the other. Everyone has information on many subjects, some subjects might be known very well others might be known less, we can all exchange pieces of the puzzle of life and learn from one another or keep on pretending there is only an everlasting battle and in the end there can be only one winner. Besides not everyone wants to participate with the battle yet some see everything as a contest and drag the rest of the world in it against one's will which isn't how it should be.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

You misunderstood Cryptic thinking you were 2 people by his last response. This show's me your aptitude for perception is clouded by something, again psychotropic drugs maybe?

Now dont ever talk to me about scales my dear dragon, I'm a true Libra through and through and if you want to talk scales i'll show you how old mother hubbards scales swing wildly before peace and balance is attained. I have delved into many metaphysical fields and have a knowledge that I don't push onto others as truth or enlightenment because all paths lead to Rome. One road is not greater than the next. I was having fun with you in the begining but you continually belittle threaders with your holier than though attitude condrumbled with a rhetoric that screams attention. I'm done with this and you will nay see me again enter this thread.

Thank you for wasting my time, I surely enjoyed the banter.

Sincerely

A true Libra~

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

I'm just one guy really. You might be on to something but I would advise you to think more in terms of Earth and it's symbols, like the celtic religions or native american religions can tell you about nature and it's patterns. Those things are real and undeniable but anyone can say Pleiadans don't exist at all, it's easy to refute those theories and to claim enlightenment one must have unrefutable theories.

Anyone can hear words people say and notice anything. It is difficult to notice underlying meanings in everyday words like paying attention, as if it were some sort of currency we all exchange on a daily basis and some are rich and some are poor. Or how time is up, but not down or to the side, behind one's perception or in front. Yet we all talk about these things and believe we understand while after examination it doesn't make much sense.

Anyway best of luck on your path to your light, or your development of understand light and it's opposite as one needs to understand both to transcend duality.

Pleiadians are real.

follow the trail of posts i have i doubt anyone else who follows them would want to see repeat pictures.
But if you insist. Here is there ships.

Yeah, Google cigar shaped ufos. Those are them dude. Trust me they are covering the planet right now.

Sall about this tho.

Thanks for the wishes. But i am speaking truth here. These owls dude. Think of all the sacrifises with satanism. Why is satan a ram man? Think of Torus. The pleiades is in it.

These are hillarious coincidences. Because the level of brainwashing is so intense people could have the evidence right in front of their face but would not reconize it.

I am warning you guys. There will be a massive earthquake soon. Its gunna trigger yellowstone to smoke.

Look at these owls flying into a volano.

Think of all the warnings they are spamming on tv about earthquakes. The aztec calander even warns about this garbage. asshat Ashtar. I really hope this isn't going down this year.
Theres the number 13 at the top of the calander. And think of friday the 13 and the illuminatis worship of the number 13.

September will by friday the 13th. Maybe we would expect something to happen on that day. But the volcano vision i had was in the summer. And people were entering a sort of lottery to go into a bunker deep in the mountains of washington. I hate my prophetic dreams. Nothing like something extremely horrorfying to keep you going when you have alien encounters with beings people know absolutely nothing about.

I am among a handful, which is kinda cool but a hillarious burden. Hell you google shapeshifting black dogs. and its mostly my posts...

And to your quote about celts.

I am celtic
deep bloodline. Reaching farther back than 0AD
edit on 13-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Wow, all enlightenment instructions are on youtube..hahahah... Cool and how convenient. Hahahahaha

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

You misunderstood Cryptic thinking you were 2 people by his last response. This show's me your aptitude for perception is clouded by something, again psychotropic drugs maybe?

Now dont ever talk to me about scales my dear dragon, I'm a true Libra through and through and if you want to talk scales i'll show you how old mother hubbards scales swing wildly before peace and balance is attained. I have delved into many metaphysical fields and have a knowledge that I don't push onto others as truth or enlightenment because all paths lead to Rome. One road is not greater than the next. I was having fun with you in the begining but you continually belittle threaders with your holier than though attitude condrumbled with a rhetoric that screams attention. I'm done with this and you will nay see me again enter this thread.

Thank you for wasting my time, I surely enjoyed the banter.

Sincerely

A true Libra~

Ok, ok, I am getting tired of this "all paths leading to enlightenment argument." It just gives excuses for weed smoking teenagers to go on babbling about everything, including enlightenment. From a more Buddhist standpoint, if everyone believes that all paths lead to enlightenment, does it mean everyone is actually following the same path?
It appears to be so.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChiForce
Wow, all enlightenment instructions are on youtube..hahahah... Cool and how convenient. Hahahahaha

Why shouldn't it be? A lot has been written, it shouldn't matter if the message is spoken by a person or recorded or written. Unless ofcourse such individuals would want followers to take care of them, give them money or food or something in exchange, maybe manna or your soul. Which to some might count as enlightening as the burden of creating it for oneself is no longer there.

As for all the paths leading to enlightenment, that's just a simple excuse to get out of the 'tarball' discussion.
edit on 15/4/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Greetings

Thank you for sharing with us your depths.

What are you gaining from this thread?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by preludefanguy
Greetings

Thank you for sharing with us your depths.

What are you gaining from this thread?

As far as ulterior motives go which can be directly connected to future gains translated to dollars or euros I would consider this as an imaginary internship leading up to a career as an owner of a place like a library and hotel where the holy can meet. Where you can check in and check out, your soul would be wanted but not permanently and only for the money, whatever you do with it during your stay is private, whatever the guest decides.

Seriously, in 10-20 years I would want to own a piece of land somewhere with accomodations for people who would want to get out of it all, like a retreat or sanctuary where the ancient and modern meet both short and long term renting but also a giant library of sorts. I already have my business plans, locations of interest, building/construction plans.

Everybody who read or posted could be a future potential customer. There is a lot to it, spiritual seekers can be most difficult to accomodate, it's not just the material but also the immaterial which needs to be considered.

Basically people would come and share their story, others would create movies out of those stories then there would be a month long event of workshops, presentations, theatre and music for guests all meant to inspire people to progress and develop.

If it doesn't pan out at least I would have a self sufficient home. As far as comptetition goes, if everyone would do this it would still be a good thing just in case society would ever break down they could accomodate some who could start anew.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

So here is my claim to complete, neverending enlightenment

So, is your 'enlightenment' complete or never ending, or both?

This thread can be used to communicate with these two enlightened beings, feel free to ask them anything but know that I decide which questions I answer. And just to be sure there is no confusion from newagers, no this isn't a channeled thread, you ask a question, I go see them and ask them, I leave and wait and then I go back and check to see if they have finished their anwer which I then convey here in my own words, rather than allowing these two beings to take me over and answer through my body from their truth, which isn't the case as I speak from mine.

I'm confused, who is enlightned here? You, or the two beings you are talking to?

Surely, if you had attained 'complete' or even 'never ending enlightenment', you would not need to ask anybody anything...you would know, no?

Gnobody

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Do you know what the end times will be? Everyone speaks like a philospher. Its all giberish.

I claim enlightenment. Because i see what is going on, i have been illuminated. For i am becoming the master of symbolism.

Long way to go to be like me,

I am He-Man Master of the universe

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Again like I posted above I know how extremely arrogant this sounds but it is like this; there is an x number of physical bodies on this planet and one brain can be pointed at as the most intelligent and it happens to be mine. Now if others appoint a different brain as the number 1, or the best example of how to become (happy forever) then they are mistaken forever which I don't want to happen. If the brain is misidentified then all kinds of weird things would happen, like a lot of confusion.

A lot of confusion, but not on the part of the X number of bodies but that 1 brain, who did you say it was, ah yes you, yes much confusion on your part, your starting to see the bigger picture now

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join