It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I claim complete enlightenment

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
A quick add to that since, when I sensed as a child, that providence, and now realize must not have wanted to come in, for the family here was set up to assist, from my grandparents on, teamwork. There was no coincidences, and my grandparents were there to guide us through, all prearranged, and known this for some time, as if it was all set up ahead of time on the other side, knowing full well that with the lessons and stresses of later on, would have gone under but for the strong foundation of love and light family who had come in for all of us ahead and prepared. Thats how it works.

Yes, true however let's delve deeper into this. So there is a big event going to take place, so big and important everyone on the planet must be controlled for it. I can understand that, people who want to do something but don't want others to interfer. Can't do it anywhere else so everyone must be enslaved so their puppet wanna be completely enlightened ones can come out and fool everyone.

I do have memories of when I was very young, up to 5 or 8 maybe which I consider my own, naturally formed in a way, no hidden agenda's, a lot of freedom and chances on complete freedom up in heaven which at the time was still under construction just as it has always been. I miss that freedom, but I can't wait for the wannabe enlightened to realize how their plans failed. They still have a chance at explaining everything to the spirits of the past though and make a lot of things right, they do have to give up a lot of things they claimed was theirs but belonged to other souls.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
Dragonfly79, are you having an issue with your legg at the moment? I'd say the bottom part, from your foot to below your knee? I don't see it to have been broken but it came to my mind. Normally when that happens there's an issue. I'd say the right one, but the voice is telling me it is the left.

No, don't know what you are talking about. But what an interesting comprehension of your psyche, so you believe you are in your head like a cockpit and then there is you talking and another person on the intercom or would it be more like a talking lifeless computer because if so you need to work on it's programming instead of posting here.

Hehe, I also see skateshoes, short pants and white socks.

Yeah I see a planet full of people with white socks, short pants and skateshoes too. Must be handy when socks disappear in the laundry, you can just find them with your 6th sense right?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kurius
reply to post by Boypony

Somehow, your sensibility hits all the right chords with me, Boypony, although I can't say I have been spiritually "awakened", much less "enlightened" to claim alignment with any position.
If there is an enlightened or awakened soul in ATS who is kind enough to hold my hands and show me what awakened or enlightened state is like (free of charge, of course
), I would be very much obliged. Personally, I am still struggling with the basic idea that we must exist in the first place.

My curiousity is also high on the last question.
Some says for learning, some says it is just a dream, etc
Or maybe we are here because we were bored?
Bored of being idle eternally

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodol
My curiousity is also high on the last question.
Some says for learning, some says it is just a dream, etc
Or maybe we are here because we were bored?
Bored of being idle eternally

Ask yourself, if you had the perfect life, wouldn't you want it to go on forever, that it would never end and only change to become even better?

If it is just a dream then whoever said that to you was probably just fed up with your questions, didn't have a real answer but didn't want to lose the respect he/she got from you, which is why you asked the question or raised the subject near that person once and got that answer. Life is a dream, one's timeline can be viewed as a dream, tunnel, dreams can go in other dreams, they can be outside of dreams, they can run in sync, but the dreamer must do something with his/her dream and ofcourse prevent it from becoming a nightmare or entering anothers nightmare.

If Earth was like a school then it would be the first, the second would be the hereafter, then another school emerges until one knows everything and creates one's own universe all by oneself. Basically what happens in life, go to school, go to work, retire. Once one's own universe is created and life is automatically created then life has to be instructed, or trained, a school needs to be set up for life to grow, evolve and become completely independent otherwise one would have to spend a lot of time on that. Once everything is running automagically (like computers with a lot of scripts) it's all done and as a God you can walk in your own creation without anyone ever realizing, which is necessary because otherwise the schools wouldn't work anymore.

As to the origins of life, it's really simple, in the past there was life, it evolved, it invented time travel, went back and creates itself in the past, creating multiple timelines and there you have it, chaos. Which should be a great way to prevent questions arising. Now it might be there was a first who was also the last, but that is only the questioner and the one who answers, not on an absolute level or perspective, in the latter it would just be a lot of blinking lights really, all personal lives from people or even other life just doing their thing.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
I think you have simply created a harmony between your eternal spirit, mind and body.

Have you lifted the "veil of forgetfulness" that was placed over you at birth?

I'm not there yet, there may be inner harmony and spirit, mind body which in my understanding would the physical body, psyche and soul. If it were 3 cubes then the 2nd is created in the 1st and the 3rd around the 2nd. This is the first stage, the inner then there is the outer, once that is completed the being gets transferred without a trace. My only current problems are with that second, I should just go but I can't for various reasons which I might explain later in this thread.

It is not possible to lift the veil, it was not really placed over "you", that is all fake but appears real. Memory is perfect, so is the accessing and reading system, those who try to convince others it is not are nothing more but deceivers, trapped in their own drama's and pulling everyone in there. If one is already convinced, one has to find ways to explain it to oneself, just like I did.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

What I wrote was just concerning and coming in, with a bungee cord, due to its extremely negative conditions and frequency, and the enormous risk at regressing or spending time in winterlands, imposed or self imposed, for harming others, who would never wish to harm. Some come to deal with flaws, others come to help families get through and out. And my grandparents seemed to be of that nature. Soul mate groups, soul families.

I'm wondering though what the event is, that is coming. Many write of a large event, a huge change, mostly involving hardship and disaster, contributed by the world's mismanagers.

The closest I can get to sensing something has to happen, is that more and more are waking up, in a time when a cycle changes over, Pisces to Aquarius. The end of an age, the beginning of a new.

Also, there is a feeling, oft times, of being in two places at once, here mostly with my consciousness, but also aware, most often subtle, of being in a far better, more advanced existence. If putting in words, it feels as if here we are becoming very aware of the multitude of problems and corruption running this planet, yet few in this scarcity are enabled to develop their gifts of communication, healing, counseling, learn and contribute, or see positive solutions enacted. So, its as if one realm, or one time allotment for seeing what you don't want and then one realm or time allotment for learning to development all the gifts of healing, management, teaching, caretaking planet/nature and people, all the helping skills and growth that people yearn for.

I still don't know whether its here or the next step, another realm, and how that transition will be achieved, yet it feels urgent and as if occurring now, and that things will occur soon.

Is it here that the next steps occur, or another realm? I feel as if the loaf is rising, and that there is no going back so change must happen for consciousness has exceeded the limits of this school.

No matter what many say about this, from following religious scripts to observing conditions here, it doesnt feel to me as things will be allowed to go south, instead that something far better is about to happen. Now part of what is given from Guidance and experiences, relates to being encouraged, picked up when down, brought to positive thoughts, and feeling/beaming happiness at people both here in difficulties and in meditation. As if that is what I am to do, on target.

What do you feel is coming? What change have people come in large numbers for?
edit on 24-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

What I wrote was just concerning and coming in,

Why, it almost appears to me like you have a room in there where truth is coming in.

with a bungee cord, due to its extremely negative conditions and frequency,

Do you know what has been seen cannot be unseen? It's almost like you would like to suggest or make me believe you can see reality in all it's naked beauty and have devised a way around the linear mode of thinking, where a concept comes in the old thought factory, then it's processed and interpreted and stored in the big library of processed thoughts. But here you say a thought only goes halfway in there where it is recognized before the actual processing occurs and because it is recognized as negative it goes back out in the wrong way (nonlinear). It almost appears like you believe one should be in the library full of thoughts labeled positive (not the other one) and you seem to suffer from problems because you believe negative things should be kept outside of you in the other.

Well anyway I'm sure I can cure you. It's as easy as accepting there are public roads, instead of trying to make me believe you can actually influence me and make me part of what I think is your mental hell. Don't worry though, I have seen many women suffering from the same problems, I hope you all get better.

and the enormous risk at regressing or spending time in winterlands, imposed or self imposed, for harming others, who would never wish to harm.

One cannot harm another unless everyone agrees thoughts from another can hurt. Why would anyone want to think thoughts can hurt? Oh yeah, to dominate, conquer and enslave. Or unite, as everything can be seen positive or negative. Me, I like to become selfdependent.

Some come to deal with flaws, others come to help families get through and out. And my grandparents seemed to be of that nature. Soul mate groups, soul families.

I'm wondering though what the event is, that is coming. Many write of a large event, a huge change, mostly involving hardship and disaster, contributed by the world's mismanagers.

Yep.

The closest I can get to sensing something has to happen, is that more and more are waking up, in a time when a cycle changes over, Pisces to Aquarius. The end of an age, the beginning of a new.

Yes, first women dominated, then males, now everybody should kiss and make up before it is too late. Or just let go of the past and all the cycles, that might work too if it's properly written, spoken and broadcast on mainstream media.

Also, there is a feeling, oft times, of being in two places at once, here mostly with my consciousness, but also aware, most often subtle, of being in a far better, more advanced existence.

Yeah I know. Anyway just get that scientific truth out of your system about two objects which can exist at the same place. I mean, what would that do, be in hell and heaven at the same time? Hahahaha, not.

If putting in words, it feels as if here we are becoming very aware of the multitude of problems and corruption running this planet, yet few in this scarcity are enabled to develop their gifts of communication, healing, counseling, learn and contribute, or see positive solutions enacted. So, its as if one realm, or one time allotment for seeing what you don't want and then one realm or time allotment for learning to development all the gifts of healing, management, teaching, caretaking planet/nature and people, all the helping skills and growth that people yearn for.

People need to be educated to do all these things themselves.

What do you feel is coming? What change have people come in large numbers for?

People need to let go of predestination, trying to control their futures and affecting others so they can get rich in whatever object it is they desire. People need to see reality as one big room of objects all interating with eachother, counting down until deletion, erasing, deactivating, well it would speed up the process. Then afterwards a new more advanced existence can be built where everybody is happy. Except ofcourse those from the old world who would believe they lost a lot, which they wouldn't ever have gotten anyway.
edit on 24/2/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

Have you seen a doctor regarding your condition?

There are no qualified doctors in the world to analyze me or my condition or even start to imagine a cure.

That is quite a statement you have made there, forget about your enlightenment claim for a moment and how do you know there no qualified doctors or people out there?
edit on 24-2-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Are it varicose veins Dragonfly97? (spataders in dutch) You seem to take my place here at ATS.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I'm sorry, I didn't want to sound offensive. Thank you for kind words. Sometimes I interprete post totally wrong when they are very kind intended, and otherwise also I suppose. I think ATS is somehow an outlet for bots or something too.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

reply to post by Boypony
If there is an enlightened or awakened soul in ATS who is kind enough to hold my hands and show me what awakened or enlightened state is like (free of charge, of course
), I would be very much obliged. Personally, I am still struggling with the basic idea that we must exist in the first place.

Ok, but I would have to make up imaginary hands, body, an entire world using an imaginary spaceship where I would pretend you are on watching first life emerging on this planet. Now you might react like "Hey but that is just on our planet, then where did that come from?" Well you know if it happened on our planet it is likely it happened elsewhere and so if you would view the entire course of this planet until the moment the sun extinguishes or the planet is all burnt up or (not sure about that one yet) might just turn icecold. Anyhow it would turn into dust, space particles, tiny things which then scatter in all directions because of it's previous momentum coming from the big bang. Those tiny things then linger in space until it is hit by a meteorite or other planet or whatever, it would eventually form some kind of ball of matter again, it might even get sucked in a black hole, expunged from a white hole, pass through some field of space anamoly, however sooner or later it might get hit by another of those balls and another big bang would happen and there would life be again, doing it's thing, evolving leading up to timetravel again where someone could go anywhere they like, pretty much like a big carnival or amusement park.

Now that last might be tricky, how to see war and suffering as amusement. Well helpers get off helping really, can't help saying it. They need their victims badly to feel good and righteous. And victims need them too, because they are weak and getting helped all the time means they stay weak forever and so there is the perfect neverending amusement park. Now substitute helper/victim with teacher/student or police/criminal, business/customer, we keep things in motion, all of us really.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Seen and unseen? There are thing that make what is seen here rubble and lower level based more on frequency, existing in infinite ways of Goodness, Beauty, and Happiness. This place is different. Low frequency, world of bloodshed and misery for most, including nature. Its like walking in quicksand with lead boots on for frequency. Going within and touching base with your soul and memories, its not just memories either. There is no time so its in the Now flowing memories, some could be future by our standards. We're all over the place.

I was saying something else was coming, but youre still talking of earth conditons, and that isn't the change that is in me. Something beyond that is coming. The dough is rising. Expanding consciousness.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I was saying something else was coming, but youre still talking of earth conditons,

No, you are just interpreting what I speak of as earth conditions, trying to seperate it from the divine and make me believe you have torn me up.

and that isn't the change that is in me. Something beyond that is coming.

Yes, that would be the first lifeform of this planet, whose soul we are all in and to prevent disaster we need to think of a heaven for it and all it's friends, but not imagine the lifeform itself as it should imagine itself once up in heaven, which I must stress again is up to homo sapiens to imagine. Then after this lifeform, all other lifeforms can go, in order of timelines, except for the homo sapiens because there are others who would like to speak to them, for example why it took so long for us to figure this out.

The dough is rising. Expanding consciousness.

Expanding, contracting, do you know about duality at all? But ok, the dough rose and rose and expanded until it could no more then it exploded in billions of fragments which were scattered out in the universe in all directions, forever moving in one direction, away from the blast area, forgetting the original dough and what happened to it.. then all turned into dust and disappeared.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dodol

In his "Conversations with God", Neil Donald Walsch' God claims that we exist because we have nothing else better to do (like most of us posting in ATS, probably).

But the idea that we had "nothing else better to do" would necessitate that we have to first exist in order for that to happen. If we don't exist, the concept of having nothing to do is a non-issue. So if you asked me, his God wasn't really answering the question. And He sold millions of copies of the book.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Thank you, Dragonfly. I understand the concept much too well. But understanding and experiencing are two different things. Like everyone else, I would very much like to be in Mars than to just read about and imagine it....so would I in being enlightened rather than just knowing about it. I would be forever grateful and excited if anyone could give me a personal glimpse of complete enlightenment. I am ever ready. Take me there, bro.
waiting....

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Golden Rule

Originally posted by Dragonfly79
[ there is no 'we' there is just the I and a source from which everything comes.

So didn't 'we' go to the moon then?

No, that would be a lucky group of souls who actually physically set foot on the moon.

They could share, but then there would have to be a system to divide all the credit, like subgroups (in no particular order) for example the people who came up with the idea back in medieval times and their descendents, all the souls who mined materials and put them together to make computers, all those rocket scientists who worked on maths so trajectories could be made, those who paid taxmoney for construction of offices, paychecks for all employees, all of their fathers and mothers who paid for education, who worked as teachers, every job really since most countries have a society based on specializations.

From a modern day US point of view I guess all those who were in the race back then should receive a lot of credit as well since without the competition things would have gone a lot slower and none would have been on the moon.

So either we have been on the moon or it was just a few really and they should be considered at the top of human evolution, whatever they say would be closest to the truth. As above, so below is something a lot believe in so the souls of the astronauts would be most qualified to venture the furthest in the common 'astral' or well the place where dreams are created, expressed and either rejected or accepted or timetravel in a way. Everything else would just be one big distraction, like simulators or hypnosis so to keep the masses busy.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

I am ever ready. Take me there, bro.
waiting....

Sure everyone is ready but the point I'm trying to make is you need to learn how to take yourself there just like everybody else. No easy rides from me, so sorry.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Understood... I am all ready to learn.

Please give me a succinct cookbook recipe to attaining complete enlightenment. So far, you are probably too distracted in debating issues and explaining/defending yourself. I get confused and lost with all the abstract descriptions and long postings.

From your previous posts (sorry if I have misread them), let me see if I get this right ...one would have to:
1. Be a hermit (can do...check) I assume just for the span of the process - not the rest of one's life? Can one go out to run errands/do food shopping?
2. Have internet (check). What do you do with the internet? Read news? Facebook? Would these activities defeat (1)?
3. Watch a lot of movies (double checks) Do they include porns?
4. Be heterosexual (In case of a virgin - not saying I am
- does one have to have sex to prove/disprove his/her sexuality before becoming a recluse/hermit? ...how many times and with how many individuals? Do mere fantasies count? Would gays/bisexuals be without hope of enlightenment and automatically be disqualified even though their past lives might see them in straight roles? Should one be sexually active while in the pursuit of enlightenment or live a celibate life (if the later, then wouldn't sexual preferences make little difference)? What about -excuse my bluntness- masturbation; is that allowed?)

Have I missed any ingredient? Sorry for asking all the seemingly trivial, but honest questions. I am keeping an open mind and this inquiry mind really wants to know. Feel free to PM me with the answers, but I think most ATS readers following this thread would be keen to know too. Whoever reaches enlightenment by following your specific recipe, he/she should ideally write a review. Personally, I can't wait to write mine to share my humble success story towards enlightenment. I will give you all the credits you deserve, if I do, Dragonfly.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurius

That one post almost made this entire thread worthwhile. I commend your acrid sense of sarcastic humor.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Understood... I am all ready to learn.

Please give me a succinct cookbook recipe to attaining complete enlightenment. So far, you are probably too distracted in debating issues and explaining/defending yourself. I get confused and lost with all the abstract descriptions and long postings.

That's normal, you need to make your own cookbook and create something for yourself to receive all the recipes from the past. Then you need to receive permission to use the recipes but if you don't it might not do anything for you. But best of luck with sorting your confusion.

From your previous posts (sorry if I have misread them), let me see if I get this right ...one would have to:
1. Be a hermit (can do...check) I assume just for the span of the process - not the rest of one's life? Can one go out to run errands/do food shopping?

That's just a phase where you release all your family, friends, collegues, associates, all the people you think you know or believe you know. Even if you think you haven't got them in chains that is still a link. It's no problem to go out but at first there's a lot of work understanding everyone's position and with that everyone on the planet. It's learning how to keep all the memories alive, such as knowing who made the parts of the pc you made, who programmed it but also the supply chain, all the people who deliver food each day. The amount of money one has and the resources one uses determines this phase. One who has a lot of money for example but is living offgrid on owned property growing food themselves with a plan that could last a century would be done with this phase much quicker than someone who has a lot of money but is for example a CEO and has to deal with a lot of people's lives.

As for doing errands, the body is pretty much a biological machine which can be preprogrammed, which is what happens everyday or rather every night. But lucid dreaming should be done after the phase I just described, to keep things seperate, like different modes one can learn how to switch easily and fast.

2. Have internet (check). What do you do with the internet? Read news? Facebook? Would these activities defeat (1)?

It's best to read about history and leave the news until after that phase.

3. Watch a lot of movies (double checks) Do they include porns?

Sure they do, why shouldn't they? But I'm not going to say anything about that, then I would have to ask money and that is not my intention for this thread.

4. Be heterosexual (In case of a virgin - not saying I am
- does one have to have sex to prove/disprove his/her sexuality before becoming a recluse/hermit? ...how many times and with how many individuals? Do mere fantasies count? Would gays/bisexuals be without hope of enlightenment and automatically be disqualified even though their past lives might see them in straight roles? Should one be sexually active while in the pursuit of enlightenment or live a celibate life (if the later, then wouldn't sexual preferences make little difference)? What about -excuse my bluntness- masturbation; is that allowed?)

After that phase anything goes but you wouldn't give sex such importance.

Have I missed any ingredient? Sorry for asking all the seemingly trivial, but honest questions. I am keeping an open mind and this inquiry mind really wants to know. Feel free to PM me with the answers, but I think most ATS readers following this thread would be keen to know too. Whoever reaches enlightenment by following your specific recipe, he/she should ideally write a review. Personally, I can't wait to write mine to share my humble success story towards enlightenment. I will give you all the credits you deserve, if I do, Dragonfly.

So if you would go through such a phase then you would actually need to close your mind to everything, get a kind of reset and you would go downhill what would seem rock bottom, materially and spiritually. Not that you would have to lose anything or give up any material goods but your perspective on all that would change. After that phase, you will understand those credits you speak of so carelessly and see that it was never you who gave it nor anyone else, it was all just a calculation.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join