It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I claim complete enlightenment

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
So here is my claim to complete, neverending enlightenment and in this topic I'll write about how it all went down. Ofcourse being enlightened and all nobody has to acknowledge or respect my claim which is how everything should be.

Now first I'd like to thank the US government or at least a large group of US souls who have done a lot of work on their own enlightenment and because of their actions I was able to reach my enlightenment. I also like to take a moment to thank all the civilizations from other planets for partaking.

And last but not least I wish to express my gratitude to all the souls of the past who have worked with their children in the now and future to create a brighter one.

To all of you in the past, present and future I would like to say this is the end of the road for me, I will go back to my own road. All that remains now for me is to take that final step and seal off the exit/entrance to my universe forever. The deal I have made with those who stay behind, the previous two enlightened beings (whose enlightenment is not complete) is that if they do not make it in the future, I would some day when I get bored reanimate them as they were before they lost and help them with their game, which includes all of humanity of the past, present and (their) future.

So even though I am not truly going anywhere I would like to use ATS as a means of letting everybody know because of previous commitments. As for my presence, it will either end when my physical body does or when I have had enough of the satisfaction I get from my earthly perspective which can go on for a long time but I doubt not much more for 10 years after which I will have to leave as things would become extremely boring to me by then after I know enough of the tidbits of information of what different factions have done in humanities history, sort of like watching the commentary after the event took place. Even though it's still somewhat entertaining watching the younger ones go at it once you know the theme you can see all things are just variations of it going on ad infinitum.

This thread can be used to communicate with these two enlightened beings, feel free to ask them anything but know that I decide which questions I answer. And just to be sure there is no confusion from newagers, no this isn't a channeled thread, you ask a question, I go see them and ask them, I leave and wait and then I go back and check to see if they have finished their anwer which I then convey here in my own words, rather than allowing these two beings to take me over and answer through my body from their truth, which isn't the case as I speak from mine.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
ok dragonfly, please tell me clearly & plainly how you achieved enlightenment?

most explanations are very cryptic and worded to be riddles.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

what is an effective meditation which can be used the enlightenment of which you speak?

What is required to reach a state of enlightenment? Devices, perspectives, exercise, books, etc.?

+27 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
in all the hindu and buddhist stories and scriptures that i've read, claiming enlightenment is the one sure sign that you are not even close.
just sayin'

ETA: and taoists too - you are leaving a trace of yourself here and that's another block to your supposedly achieved goal, soz like
edit on 22-2-2013 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

but didnt Buddha claim enlightenment?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Umm... Is this a serious post? Sounds like you are tripping and looking for attention as does everyone who makes a claim like this.

This post is laced with arrogance and ignorance.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

How do you travel to *see* these entities....where do they live for you to travel to.

Des

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf10

i'd have to research that to confirm the context (not that i will!), but afaik/iirc it was others who wrote of him (ananda being one? long time since i read buddhist "history") and declared his "status" to others, he did live in a society that had holy men aiming for moksa and sharing wisdom after all. he just revealed the truths/path etc.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
whose the one claiming then?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

i dont think the op has realised the significance of his use of "i"

i see a long journey for this one

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
i want to become enlighted dammit!

alan watts says that meditating for years or following some path is just a waste of time designed to make you "feel that you deserve it".

so its simply "a realization" or an epiphany that suddenly occurs to you by thinking the right thoughts like, " i am awareness" or "i am the light/universe.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Enlightenment isn't knowledge...

Enlightenment comes from simply letting go..... It's really that simple... yet it's one of the hardest things to do.

Most will never achieve it in this realm.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

yes, letting go is the most important thing.
i'm working on it.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Even though it's still somewhat entertaining watching the younger ones go at it once you know the theme you can see all things are just variations of it going on ad infinitum.

Physical existence is rather humdrum after a while, isn't it?
I often wonder if there is a point to any of it, other than to get lost in its distraction.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf10
ok dragonfly, please tell me clearly & plainly how you achieved enlightenment?

Ok but you must understand I can't write every detail in a single post as I would have to describe many events in other peoples lives around the world coinciding with my own life. But in a nutshell the physical body constructs the nonphysical body (the psyche) then realizes it must be in something bigger which is then known as the soul and from there it can communicate with other souls so that it can create a new soul in which it (the soul) reconstructs the psyche and finally the physical body.

most explanations are very cryptic and worded to be riddles.

That is because you are reading it and your brain does not have sufficient information yet or the psyche is either not ready yet to process a piece of the puzzle. Once the psyche is ready, the piece of a particular puzzle reappears out of the blue and it practically lays itself in the right position. Or if the psyche still wants to believe it is doing something it might argue and try the piece somewhere else until things make sense.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf10

"Working on it" may be part of what is keeping you from attaining it.

Please don't misunderstand, I don't claim to be enlightened.

..but the way I understand it is that no effort is involved. I think it's more about allowing yourself to become aware of the enlightened state of our eternal selves. When we accept that our existence in this realm, and even the realm itself is transitory we lose the ego of physical existence and naturally surrender to the enlightened state.

Let go of what you know and allow youself to just be.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by backcase

what is an effective meditation which can be used the enlightenment of which you speak?

I could make a list of techniques which will all bring one to enlightenment but the correct question should be, "what is the most effective technique so that I can reach enlightenment the fastest" in which case the answer would be to isolate oneself materially and spiritually and not come out until one is convinced enlightenment has been reached. As for the most effective technique for Backcase, I don't know the man or woman so I can't say.

But if you want to do what I did you need to read a lot of books on all religions, play a lot of videogames, watch a lot of movies and go through public schools while also maintaining a fulltime job. It's very important one has earned the things used to reach enlightenment. One should also keep all social activities to an absolute minimum, basically becoming a hermit inside society as much as possible.

What is required to reach a state of enlightenment? Devices, perspectives, exercise, books, etc.?

Just your body, food, a steady source of income and a bed and a roof should be sufficient. An internet connection would speed up things significantly as one can quickly and easily look up anything.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by skalla
in all the hindu and buddhist stories and scriptures that i've read, claiming enlightenment is the one sure sign that you are not even close.
just sayin'

Then you should read more and learn how the Buddha convinced his former travel companions that he achieved complete enlightenment. Why you think like you do is because people fooled you in the past. Afterall they didn't say they are enlightened, that is what you said or think or believe. So you should consider those as psychic vampires and an obstacle in your life.

ETA: and taoists too - you are leaving a trace of yourself here and that's another block to your supposedly achieved goal, soz like
edit on 22-2-2013 by skalla because: (no reason given)

There is always a trace, one day my physical manifestation will cease to be until at some point the earth will be nothing more but some dust attracted by new galaxies forming. And even then there are civilizations out there with spaceships able to reconstruct the past from a kind of subspace layer based on echoes we leave now. Ok not actually subspace but it is something beyond human comprehension atm so it would be pretty pointless for me to try and explain.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Ok, I'll ask a few questions.

What is the best advice you can give to humanity on spirituality?

What does enlightenment actually feel like?

What do you think of The Law of Attraction (manifesting things in reality with thought)?

Is it possible to only stay in one polarity (feeling positivity) all the time, and if so how?

Oh, and which religion / spiritual path do you think is most close to the truth?
edit on 22-2-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

How do you travel to *see* these entities....where do they live for you to travel to.

Des

It is like having two houses on 2 different planets and we both meet in the middle of space in a kind of unclaimed space without any rules. We can't make appointments, we just leave messages behind or pieces of puzzles. In my case I can stay there and see some of them leave pieces and I could talk to one of them but it is better not to because it takes a lot of time and I'd rather do other things. I like to go about and direct others to pieces of a puzzle so they go work together on a puzzle and when they are done I get to see the result as well so I still learn and grow in a sense. Just in my case my psyche and soul is complete, the basic stuff which most people find less important than how many puzzles one already knows.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join