It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mo Farrah "Mobot" 2012 London Olympics (Eye of providence)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
ATS,

Just noticed something about the iconic "mobot" during the 2012 olympic games, He is literally just symbolising the eye of providence.

Along with allot of other celebrities.

Eye of providence (Mobot)

media.zenfs.com... obot-Mo-Farah-16082012.jpg" target="_blank" class="postlink">Robby Williams Mobot

Boris Johnson (Mayor of London) Mobot

I understand we all know about the Flood Lights designed to look like an illuminated capstone pyramid, and the opening ceremony a soft way to tell the masses who is in charge, a few rich elite men incoroprating "The History of Britain" into corporate capitalism (Workers down in the mines and churning the cogs of the industrial revolution, while a few men sit with top hats and enjoy the life)

And the Olympic Mascot (Eye of providence).

And the Illuminated Pyramid with people literally bowing down before it.

What is your thoughts ATS, they seemed to incorporate many Egyptian themes to the game, the eye , the pyramid , the workers(slaves) under control of a few rich men,

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by The0nlytruth

The mobot came about because of Mo's participation on a comedy sports quiz (not particularly funny!) over here. It was pointed out to him that other people had signature move celebrations so he should have one. The mobot was demonstrated to him as an example - and he basically loved it and said he would try it if he won at the Olympics.

Basically, nothing esoteric or whatever about it. Simply the result of a poor comedy show.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

But...... Was this a clever ploy to incorporate more eye symbolism into the games. Hmmmmm.

*places tin foil hat on gently*

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by The0nlytruth

I truly hope not. James Corden came up with it and if we do have "Overlords" then i would be seriously disappointed if he was one of them!

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

flavian's right, i'd find a vid to link, but lazy has struck and i CBA... i did see the show though, it was on "a league of their own" i think.. the mrs was watching it, honest - i stay away from sky on political and high falutin' cultural snobbery grounds

tin foil hat much deserved

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Behold, the beginning of the mobot...

Sorry, no conspiracy here. Just some guys having a bit of fun as is the Brit way.

Edit: Also, there's a very good reason why you see other well known celebrities doing the mobot.. It's due to Mo's unrivaled success in the Olympics. The Mobot has become a popular thing here in the UK and everyone was doing it, not just celebrities. Due to who they arethough, we quite naturally just see them doing it more often.
edit on 22-2-2013 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

Ahh well, I did know that he got the idea from a game show but.... The mind does wonder. Best reinforce this hat a little. You rational people are ruining my foily mojo.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Yeah I live in the UK man
Everyone was doing it, just thought it could be a ploy to represent the eye.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The octopus is a symbol that one group has vast reach in all directions. There message is in plain sight. We are in control. They are the cosmocroterus. Rulers of world darkness. There fall very soon is in the books though.

new topics

top topics

join