It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time To Hang Up The ATS Gloves, The NWO Will Come To Pass

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Time To Hang Up The ATS Gloves, The NWO Will Come To Pass

I've gotta' agree with ya' on this. I know it sounds fatalistic, but it really looks like nothing can stop it from happening. The push is too hard and the sheeple are too blind. It's coming. It's heartbreaking.

Yes, but perhaps it was what humanity needs to collectively awaken.

A NWO may well be part of a much larger overall plan.

But yeah, there is no stopping it as you say, the push is too hard- too much goes into it while people sit by. Mankind isn't ready to deal with it yet IMO.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The test is not to stop it or experience it, but to rise above it. To wake up and flow your light. In small circles, family and friends, and bigger ones. There is no one that can make you follow a bad directive. They don't get their hands dirty! Its us carrying out their crimes that makes bad things happen.

I don't see anything like what you see happening. The part of one world that I do so are equality, and abundance and high clean tech. Their power base, takes obeying bad things however, so don't do it Never do something your conscious tells you is wrong and continue to wake up.

edit on 23-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I would argue there is too much nationalism in the world for there to be any successful NWO. It is becoming a reaction to increasing globalisation. It was TPTB, that fostered a sense of nationalism in their citizens to help fight their wars and keep a public on side. Now they want us all to be part of a global village? It's not gonna work in my opinion.

Maybe after a huge war or mass pandemic. Maybe if aliens threatened us. Until then most countries will continue to do what's best for them, which doesn't always mean the best for others. I don't see too much cooperation going on in the world.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
What do you mean "hang up the gloves" and "battle"? I hate to break it to you guys, but posting on ATS isn't "fighting the NWO".

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leuan
The "NWO" is really an old concept that has been gaining traction because of our technology and population growth in general.The tools (tech) at our disposal makes world control a possibility.
It's inevitable that we will have a world gov't in the future, the question is : who is mature enough to run the show? Definately not our current politicians.
Global communism, no thanks. Global fascism, no thanks

The op is right in one sense. The NWO is here and is going to be a reality. But what most fail to see is, it's been in the planning for a long time. God's prophecies in Daniel and Revelation speaks of this NWO. It amazes me that more people are not interested in what God's book has to say about it. Seems to me that knowing it was prophecied so long ago people would just naturally expect to read about it and understand it. This regime shal last but a short time. Three and onehalf years to be exact.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
i now this has been said a hundred times before...but...if we are to become a truly elevated species, shouldn't we all be banded togther as being able to represent the entire human race? ....rather than, a planet with many different warring tribes, with no type of one world government,. if beings from other planets begin to even associate with earth, we should be a united human race.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I don't think anyone that has pondered this will argue with this, i wish everyday we could find a way to stop the wars and become a peaceful world. The catch is who is trying to establish this one world government, and what is their true agenda? I and alot of other people can't help but feel like, once again, they are not looking out for our best interest. Instead, working towards building their fortunes and empires. Not gonna work, and we should never stop trying to beat these megalomaniacs back into their bunkers. They are truly cowards.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Glenn Beck is not a part of the NWO...... he is one of the ones fighting it, you are listening to propaganda.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I too believe the NWO has already happened and they are now finalizing their operation trough food control and everything else so that they are the ones in charge of EVERYTHING. However all BAD things will come to an END and their GREED is gonna be their DOWNFALL. Just look around. The banks have FAILED they have spend more then they had and are now running around like chickens with their head cut off and waiting to drop dead. The banks are on the brink of coming down like a card-deck. And when that happens the people will RISE up and take back the FREEDOM that is their Yahweh given RIGHT. But first there's gonna be a time of darkness as always in history. And after the darkness we can shape our paradise again because that's what this planet used to be... paradise

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

I agree, but look at the people who preach for New World Order. Bushes, Kissinger, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, all mass murdering scum bags. They're using the New World Order to further dominate humanity.

The New World Order is a double edged sword, on one side you have a chance to further evolve humanity and create a better world, the other side, is the complete opposite.

Now, will the world turn into an Orwellian nightmare if they actually go through with this plan? I don't know, but keep in mind the people that are pushing the New World Order are mostly Bankers and Murderers. Do you trust them? Were already seeing an Orwellian nightmare being unfolded. NDAA, NDRP, 30,000 Drones, you probably see these thrown around all day but it is true, we are heading towards a more controlled, totalitarian, apathetic, docile society.

I think the OP is somewhat right. I don't think he's a shill either. If it's all true that this NWO plan has been crafted for hundreds if not thousands of year by a group of Satanical worshipers, I say our chances our low, but there is still hope.

The one thing we have is the Proles. 300+ million people in the US alone. All it would take would be for everyone to stop doing what they're doing, meet, talk and share information and figure out a way to eliminate this dark force that's enslaving us all.

A good place to start with would be the Federal Reserve. Eliminate their tools. We could shake these guys off of us like a bad case of flees. Though the real tragedy is people who know the problem, and refuse to act.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

There is still hope left OP.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

The battle is not over.
The NWO has been around for a long time, there is nothing new about the NWO.
If you love humanity you should fight for it exposing truth, to tell us to give up is about as silly as to tell us to deny ignorance (when it is clearly present).
I don't trust ATS, the NWO control both sides of duality, it doesn't mean that among the lies we can't have love and truth here on occasion. (though today ATS is a large portion of mainstream dumbed down trash.)
I think as a community that loves and believes in God and wants his will to be done here on earth we know only god knows the future, for the future is in the present and it can be changed.
I do not believe the NWO has the right to rule the earth.
So take all your defeatist talk to another mainstream media hole, we are not afraid, and the cowards already know through their breaching of privacy law, all the people that want light and love to rule on earth.
Peace, truth and love to all.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
If you want to know the real future outcome from God "Light wins" .

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I think a post like this simply reflects someone's inability to fully understand exactly what the NWO is. Now, more than any time in the past, is any NWO least likely. The more obvious it looks to the world that it exists, the more likely it will fall, not the more easily you should resign yourself.

Honestly, I think at least 50% of ATSers are seriously indoctrinated and can't see clearly out of the NWO bubble/terminology that they're immersed in. I'll probably be called a sheeple for my post.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This subject always cracked me up. Why should i worry about the New World Order when the Old World order hasn't worked out so well?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
but the PS4 is coming out. Obviously if the people just submit, instead of violently revolting, then everything will be ok.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The NWO is destined to happen.

I thinks the question is, will the 1% be here to witness it :/

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
at some point a one world government will happen. this is inevitable. i dont fear a NWO, i'm only afraid that it will not adopt the personal freedoms tha we enjoy and cherish here in the USA. and im pretty sure that others feel the same about thier country laws and customs.

will it be "nefarious" , i dont know. this website along with several others have cried wolf so many times that even the wolves are rolling their eyes. your message of concern and individual responsibility has become lost because of the constant "EVERYTHING" is a conspiracy.. its to the point where you guys are barking at the leaves blowing outside and are now being ignored when the intruder comes.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
so do we have a roll call of the members of the NWO with any real evidence ?

please don't waste my time with inuendo or speculation or nonsense

I'd say some skull and bones members would be in it and some bilderbergers as well

do we know who the top cat is ?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
You can take off your Tin Foil Hats now , the proof is in writing It is called Agenda21 the United Nations Document for Global Governance . Before the United Nations there was a highly criticized publication called the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion . These Protocols have been attacked to death as being a fraud , BUT read them and see that they are the blueprints for the creation of the GLOBAL GOVERNMENT that we see today . The race of people who was accused of writing them have been at the very heart of today's Global Government ELITE . The Banksters are comprised of these who have conquered us .
Next the Bible tells us of this One World Government and a One World Money called the Mark of the Beast system all of which is coming to reality today .
God chose these people to do his will and bring the world to the point where we are now . Remember God saying Esau I hated and Jacob I loved . These were twins from the same womb at the same hour yet God chose one for one thing and one for another thing .Chosen can imply a number of things .
The NWO is a reality and is destined by God to happen . The only decision you can make to change your destiny is to follow Christ or Satan .

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I am the Illuminati and I am not happy with the way you have done things. There will be hell to pay when I get my wings which won't be much longer.

Pray to your false Gods that I am merciful.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join