It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time To Hang Up The ATS Gloves, The NWO Will Come To Pass

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
If we as a species are ever going to colonize the stars or meet aliens -- we're going to have to have a one-world government.

If we ever want to live in a cool future like Star Trek, sorry guys we're going to have to have a NWO-like system established.

The older and wiser I get, the more and more I don't understand why people fight so hard against the NWO. Obviously it could end up being horrible, but there are a lot of positive things that can come from humanity coming together a SPECIES instead of "American" or "Chineese".

It's called "growing up" as a species and society.

It's either that or we destroy ourselves because of our nationalistic pride and selfishness.
edit on 22-2-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Like a mirror, shadowing their move.
Some things need to be.
edit on 22-2-2013 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

The wrong people are behind this right now. We aren't mature enough to do this yet.
Not all nations are understanding at all,that would be a prerequisite for it to function to do so now would mean death for billions.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The more I think about it,the more I think about it.

Does that make sense?

Time to learn how to take care of yourself and your family.
That's all that matters anyways,right?

Time to severe the umbilical cord we call government and become self-sufficient.

No more slaving at low paying jobs which could be time spent working a garden or farm.
Time spent with family and neighbors.

My father put it best when he told me when I turned 18 years old," you need to go to college or the military,but you can't live here anymore."

Time to move on and become independent. We were meant for a village type lifestyle.
We were not meant to be herded like cattle.We must roam free.

The time has come,the call has been made and it must be answered.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The thing is, when there is LONG TERM STRATEGY, and each day, each new generation is misled into thinking a certain way, into behaving a certain way and into having certain 'moral' codes, all controlled by media and everyday influences such as educational establishments and governments, all the population can do when they realise THERE IS AN AGENDA AND LONG TERM STRATEGY that possibly isn't in their interest, is to try to learn all there is to learn about these STRATEGIES and to stay on the path of TRUTH because believing in the TRUTH always wins in the end, it is the natural order of the universe and then act upon it, let the truth be known, the more people that know the truth the better.

There are those that try detracting others from the path of TRUTH but persist.

The best way of finding out the TRUTH about something is to follow it through history, when did the lie or strategy start, follow it from there, and the lies will unravel and TRUTH be known.

When the truth is known and those that are the perpetrators of evil lies and evil agendas are revealed, all will be clear.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

"the truth shall set them free" comes to mind

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
If we as a species are ever going to colonize the stars or meet aliens -- we're going to have to have a one-world government.

Why do you think that? When the Europeans of the 15th and 16th century decided to colonize other continents on the globe, they didn't control the "known" world before doing so. They just went and did it.
edit on 22-2-2013 by Sandcastler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

This 'battle' is over

What? I don't think you realize how dangerous places like ATS and other information exchanging organizations actually are to the nefarious elements you speak of in your post. Collectively, our members and their contributions are like a fire that is already too big to put out, it's growing exponentially, and it's changing the world as we speak. The impact is as much or more than what the efforts of some of TPTB are having.

Given the majority of people do not care, I am making this my last thread on ATS.

That's a shame because every little bit counts, even if it is a little cynical at times. I would suggest that you try and see things from a slightly more optimistic perspective.

Hang up the gloves folks, nothing is going to stop the NWO- we are living now to experience what is to come.

Well, it may be that we achieve NWO, but trying to help to make it a positive outcome if it ever happens would be a good contributing effort.

We can't stop the NWO, if anything, we are putting ourselves at risk on this site because it is monitored and recorded.

I hope they get every inch of this place monitored and recorded, I try a little every day to monitor as much as I can in the little amount of time that I have. I would say that if they aren't then they are missing out on some really good stuff. I'm sure that even THEY could pick up some jewels here and there.

ATS is filled with conspiracy minded people, open minded folks.

Yes sir! I don't like the word conspiracy, I prefer to think of it as a quest for real history for history nerds that don't mind getting a little dirty from time to time...

We are just going round in circles whilst at the same time letting the fusion centers collect information about us.

Someone has to do it. Hashing and rehashing all the stupid mistakes and misguided, irresponsible decisions of those in power has to be done somewhere. Haven't you also noticed how the really big wow moments and epiphanies that happen here always get picked up mainstream and adapted into the "real" world?

Ask yourself, it it worth it? The NWO is going to happen.

I don't have to ask myself, and neither should you have to. It's a stupid question, of course it is worth it, future generations are depending on it. I am sorry to say, that as much negative that I see going on in the struggle for NWO, it very well could be that it is the step that remedies our current situation. If so, I fear that it may not turn out well for everyone, I'll give you that. Huge sacrifices will be made.

The vast majority of people don't care and take more interest in 'reality TV' and sport, so why bother?

Because when they open up and look at how we treat the mother earth, it depresses them. We are all human, we are all week. Some of us don't have the strength to face the world. Many have given up trying to make change. There is no other way to escape it other than to bury yourself in entertainment, or your job, or your family.

There is a very good many things that are moving forward toward a better tomorrow. Being open to the real world is a tough and hardening job. It will get anyone down from time to time, but one has to pick himself up by the bootstraps and keep moving forward. Fill yourself up with little free things like the wonders of nature and the joys of watching kids grow. These things will fortify you and give you the strength to keep fighting the good fight.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
what a gloomy guts

dude...turn the tv off when you sleep

peace

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
This battle may be over, but not the war.

We didn't get into this mess overnight, and we won't get out overnight. But, we can only believe that one day we will get out. Humans have been through tough times before, the Ice Age, the Dark Ages, etc. Each time we come out a little beat up, but overall better and stronger. Think about it, a couple of hundred years ago in this country, slavery was considered perfectly acceptable. Today, we know better.

As humanity continues to evolve, we get further away from the base animals that we once were, and we more like what we aspire to be. It may not seem like it at times, but I think we have become more generous, more compassionate, and more caring as a species over the centuries. It's a slow process, but it is relentless.

The NWO will come to pass, but eventually it will go the way of Hitler's Germany, or Stalin's Russia. It will be beaten by an unstoppable core of people who will expose it for what it is. The NWO will never be able to eliminate them all, and they will grow. It's just a matter of time.
edit on 22-2-2013 by VictorVonDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I'm about to blow your mind bro....... ATS.......... Is the NWO.

Your taking too big of steps and it's overwhelming you and I completely understand. It's a lot to take in when you see the clear picture for the first time. Usually followed by depression because you feel like you see things others don't and when you try to express those feeling you only receive ridicule back from those that can't be bothered by anything that upsets the status quo.

Stay in the trenches, keep your chin up and take things one pointed argument at a time. Do not try to string everything together as it will be most likely be deemed irrational and crazy by anyone that is still "plugged in" and will only subject you to further stress and in a worst case scenario a no fly list.

Put the pieces together with strong evidence, good arguments and carefully chosen words and for the love of all that is holy, DO NOT post Glen Beck videos to prove any of your points.

Good looking out bro, I got your back.

edit on 22-2-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I don't agree at all. They wanted Syria long ago, Syrias still here. They got Egypt and Lybia rather quickly but not so fast with Syria. And "the people" of Egypt and Lybia are seriously objecting to the new rulers placed there by the NWO. The world IS waking up. And there's a huge war at the top going on. Englands royal family is under serious threat with all the pedhophils found in their midst. The Queen of Norway just quit, the pope quit, Italy is in the middle of a complete overhaul. Hopefully the way of Iceland and also hopefully Greece to follow. The EU is falling apart. The petro dollar is all but extinct with gold back currency being reinstated in many countries. The gun laws aren't going to fly here. The truth about 911 is getting out and even in court.
No doubt most of the people are asleep but it doesn't take "most of the people" it only takes about 15 percent. You don't hold your fellow man in high enough esteem. Even the sheep can wake up and once awake never be able to sleep again.
Truth is a wonderful thing. The paradigm shifts are on and I'm right in the middle of a rather siginicant one so I see people waking up every day.
So unless you're one of "them", a shill, hop on board, help us bring truth to the world and enjoy watching the change. It does my heart good to watch the bad guys squirm. Its fun... Doc

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

The Battle is over OP, you are Correct , the NWO is here and doing well.

We have Global Banking. We have a Global Workforce, and we have Global Police.
They are keeping the Borders to give Citizens a Belief in their Autonomy.
Decisions on the Planet are not held in Government Policys or Beliefs, but
Are made in Corporation Boardrooms.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Zbigniew Brzezinski, senior advisor to Pres. Obama, "deeply troubled" acknowledges massive global political awakening(2010)

"Their capacity to impose control over the politically awakened masses of the world is at a historical low."

Brzezinski, Chatham House,London

If you want to study deeper in control that is put forth, see a current thread-includes 3 part video on
Social engineering -
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 23-2-2013 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Just roll with it. They'll self destruct anyway. Humans seem to always destroy whatever they try to create.

Humans are not creating this alone....

This is for keeps in many dimensions, and OP is right, the battle is not going to be won here, but lost.

Heck it is not even a real battle, but an energy vampirism , and someone needs evermore energy, hence the evermore complicated "problems" for everyone.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
No my friend they will loose, have hope don't give up

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Better to die quick fighting on your feet than to live forever begging on your knees...........

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by VictorVonDoom
This battle may be over, but not the war.

We didn't get into this mess overnight, and we won't get out overnight. But, we can only believe that one day we will get out. Humans have been through tough times before, the Ice Age, the Dark Ages, etc. Each time we come out a little beat up, but overall better and stronger. Think about it, a couple of hundred years ago in this country, slavery was considered perfectly acceptable. Today, we know better.

As humanity continues to evolve, we get further away from the base animals that we once were, and we more like what we aspire to be. It may not seem like it at times, but I think we have become more generous, more compassionate, and more caring as a species over the centuries. It's a slow process, but it is relentless.

The NWO will come to pass, but eventually it will go the way of Hitler's Germany, or Stalin's Russia. It will be beaten by an unstoppable core of people who will expose it for what it is. The NWO will never be able to eliminate them all, and they will grow. It's just a matter of time.
edit on 22-2-2013 by VictorVonDoom because: (no reason given)

Hitler's Germany was a creation of the elite and was designed to fall after it served its purpose. WW2 was begun and ended by the elite, it put us where we are today with the creation of Israel and the UN (which will play massive roles in what is coming). Stalin's Russia served as a dividing tool in the years after WW2- the cold war was an elite operation- they rule by fear and keeping us divided whilst positioning the world for the next stage in the agenda. It's not called the 'work of the ages' for nothing

My thread is acknowledging that we have no control over human history, not until we all wake up collectively and that time is not now.

We are here to 'experience it', we live in a time where the Muslim world is rising (Muslim Brotherhood is spreading like wildfire in the middle east) and the world will be divided again. Out of that, a NWO is going to emerge. Assad will be removed from power this year, and that will snowball events.

Yes I agree, some people are awake now and ATS does serve in helping spread some excellent info, but my point is the people who post here are just talking amongst themselves. The majority of people are not awake, you can show them evidence of corruption and they don't care- people will point blank refuse to accept evidence as if there is a block in their mind, humanity in general is not ready because the NWO has to get here first. At ATS, we are talking amongst ourselves, a small minority of people who have awoken early.

Humanity will not awaken collectively and advance until the NWO has been achieved, that is what I've come to accept. We're getting there, it's coming at an increasing rate- and I do believe more people are waking up.

I don't think that is depressing, it just is what it is, I am merely acknowledging for human kind to spiritually advance, a NWO is required- it has to get really bad before it gets better and humanity can collectively arise and overcome the evil that has controlled this planet for so long. I have faith we will get there, but for now, it is completely out of our hands.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
To the extinct I followed I agree. I believe everything is a preplanned course of action by whoever controls this world. I do have some questions though, I do not have access to all of the information out there I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction?
thank you

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Time To Hang Up The ATS Gloves, The NWO Will Come To Pass

I've gotta' agree with ya' on this. I know it sounds fatalistic, but it really looks like nothing can stop it from happening. The push is too hard and the sheeple are too blind. It's coming. It's heartbreaking.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join