It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time To Hang Up The ATS Gloves, The NWO Will Come To Pass

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
This 'battle' is over. The outcome was decided long ago. It is written into humanity's experience. Our test is not to prevent a NWO, it is to experience it.

Whilst we post here and deal with threads being derailed, as OP's increasingly get dragged into irrelevant arguments by an ever increasing number of 'shills', we should realise the NWO agenda is carrying on at a frightening pace.

GMO is being spread throughout Africa and the developing world through AGRA, which is funded largely by the 'philanthropy' (population control) efforts of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. The Rockerfeller Foundation also supports the forcing of GMO on the African people. Nothing can stop this happening.

Part of the NWO agenda is to control the food supply of the world and this is well underway. You cannot do anything about it. Corporations will patent the world's food supply in the future and control it.

Wars are paving the way for the NWO. Here's a segment from Clinton's 1998 State of the Union-

No amount of protests could stop the Iraq War, it was part of the agenda. An agenda released, through propaganda and lies to the masses, years before the war even started. Politicians are just playing a role, they just let us know what's coming and serve to 'justify' the overall plan.

Rumsfeld was part of the PNAC that outlined wars in the middle east and onwards, 10 years on from the Iraq war's beginnings, none of these people despite their crimes will be brought to justice. Different faces in politics are simply following the same agenda. 70,000 people have died in Syria since the conflict began, and here is Obama, no different than any president before him, nothing more than a puppet following an agenda that will come to pass-

Nothing you do will stop the regime change in Syria, it is going tpo happen and part of the agenda that is playing out.

Here is the Israeli PM in 2002 lying about WMD in Iraq-

Here is the same man lying about Iran-

Iran isn't going to go away, just as the propaganda leading up to the Iraq war began many years before the war, the same with Iran. It's part of the NWO plan that will occur, you only have to have an open mind and look to history to be be able to read this like a script.

We have people like David Icke exposing what is going on-

Listen to what he says, that is what is happening, but we cannot stop it. The elite have even infiltrated the conspiracy movement. Jesse Ventura's 'Conspiracy Theory' airs on Tru TV, which is owned by Turner Broadcasting, a subsidiary of Time Warner. Time Warner is one of the largest media empires in the world, controlled by the elite.

Here is Glenn Back, a puppet of the MSM 'exposing' Agenda 21-

So why is the elite controlled MSM exposing itself? It is because they know the vast majority of people aren't paying attention, people are too dumbed down. It is only the open minded people who are paying attention. What better way in this increased surveillance state world to weed out the thinkers, the 'political opponents' as they were referred to in Nazi Germany-

Except the government doesn't need people to spy on each other to find enemies of the state, because the technology of the 21st century does that for them-

Fox news telling the people the government is spying on them! Think about it given Fox News is controlled by the forces behind the NWO. This is to weed out the political enemies for when the agenda advances, the enemies will have exposed themselves through sites like ATS and so on.

Given the majority of people do not care, I am making this my last thread on ATS. Hang up the gloves folks, nothing is going to stop the NWO- we are living now to experience what is to come. We can't stop the NWO, if anything, we are putting ourselves at risk on this site because it is monitored and recorded. ATS is filled with conspiracy minded people, open minded folks. We are just going round in circles whilst at the same time letting the fusion centers collect information about us. We know we aren't a threat, we're only here to discuss the world and ask questions, but the world is changing.

Ask yourself, it it worth it? The NWO is going to happen. The vast majority of people don't care and take more interest in 'reality TV' and sport, so why bother?

edit on 22-2-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
time has prevented me from watching the vids you have posted, though i will try and remedy that later tonight...
i'm broadly in agreement with you, though from my own standpoint the NWO has been around since at least world war 2 (possibly the victorian era if you ask me)... it's just consolidating it's position and making use of emergent tech (eg GMO, drones etc) to do this.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

No fear. What is the Capstone of God? Giving. What is the sign of the thief? Taking. What defeats the thief?

Zechariah 4

‘Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the Lord Almighty.

7 “What are you, mighty mountain? Before Zerubbabel you will become level ground. Then he will bring out the capstone to shouts of ‘God bless it! God bless it!’”

8 Then the word of the Lord came to me: 9 “The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this temple; his hands will also complete it. Then you will know that the Lord Almighty has sent me to you.

10 “Who dares despise the day of small things, since the seven eyes of the Lord that range throughout the earth will rejoice when they see the chosen capstone[a] in the hand of Zerubbabel?”

11 Then I asked the angel, “What are these two olive trees on the right and the left of the lampstand?”

12 Again I asked him, “What are these two olive branches beside the two gold pipes that pour out golden oil?”

13 He replied, “Do you not know what these are?”

“No, my lord,” I said.

14 So he said, “These are the two who are anointed to serve the Lord of all the earth.”

Both Angels serve the Lord: Eyes Wide Open

Both witnesses proclaim the truth. God is the neutral in the middle. Darkness will be divided. Light will shine.

"There's no more brilliant light than that which follows complete darkness."

edit on 22-2-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I agree in a sense. There are those that choose to remain docil, and not want to learn, but I have solace knowing that there are "others" like us, that choose to learn, discuss, and survive.

I feel as if it is people like us that have put a damper on those that are looking for full control, yet, here we are. If it werent for skeptics, whistleblowers, discussions, debates, and those that just say "HEY, I HAVE A QUESTION", then we would have lost a long time ago.

So dont give up I havent, and hopefully all that follow their own path will remain a thorn in the side of those that think they can win that easily.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Ok bye now,Sorry you won't be in the game,I love this "underdog" stuff.That and I took an oath to you and God so I kinda have to keep my name intact. Sorry you won't play and in fact may live under the beast.
All I can say is death by the sword is better.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
I agree in a sense. There are those that choose to remain docil, and not want to learn, but I have solace knowing that there are "others" like us, that choose to learn, discuss, and survive.

I feel as if it is people like us that have put a damper on those that are looking for full control, yet, here we are. If it werent for skeptics, whistleblowers, discussions, debates, and those that just say "HEY, I HAVE A QUESTION", then we would have lost a long time ago.

So dont give up I havent, and hopefully all that follow their own path will remain a thorn in the side of those that think they can win that easily.

Peace, NRE.

Yeah I will never give up learning and sharing!

If there is an NWO and they wish to stop me I will not give up willingly or silently.

So OP if you do and if they are "Taking over" with people like you "They" will have already won! I would stand in front of that Tank before I would admit defeat and cower in the shadows...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

we cannot stop it

You used the above line a concerning amount of time in your OP and I feel that instead of highlighting our current situation in relation with the development of a NWO, you are attempting to convince us that it is all pointless....

I find it curious you would resort to this as it only fans the flames of the notion of subjugation. Is that what is going on here? Are you suggesting that we all bend a knee because you believe all is lost?.

To be honest, this could be misconstrued as you attempting to further the goals of the NWO by disheartening the masses. Well sir/madam I will not yield

To be painfully honest, I foresee a NWO coming to power, however I believe that it will be people like those of us that visit this site that will try our damnedest to mold in into a less oppressive form.

Anyways, trying a little more optimism, the world looks a lot brighter

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Um, no. Sorry. Not gonna happen to this little furry critter.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
This 'battle' is over. The outcome was decided long ago. It is written into humanity's experience. Our test is not to prevent a NWO, it is to experience it.

I fear you are precisely correct. When I look at how humans in general operate and how they think and act, the paradigms they seem to default to when not forced into another for some reason, the only conclusion I can reach is that a NWO, a global "elite", suffering, domination, subjugation and destruction is the only possible natural outcome.

I see humanity as composed something like this:

90% indifferent, amoral individuals who can easily be swayed to whatever means as long as they perceive the ends to benefit themselves

9% wicked, corrupt, malevolent individuals who actively seek to control, dominate, subjugate, and destroy not only for their own personal benefit, but also simply for the pleasure of doing it.

1% actually good hearted individuals who seek the true betterment of all, and are willing, at least to some degree, to sacrifice their own personal well being to bolster the entire system that benefits everyone.

So basically 90% of people are just pawns, and when 90% of the remainder after that are bent on evil intentions and are willing to do whatever it takes to achieve those goals, and they have all the power, and they have all the resources, the 10% remainder who are good dont have much a chance at all, if any. The 9%, controlling the 90% really makes it super tough on the 1%... which probably a good portion of us on this site are in (absolutely not all or close to it, but a good portion none the less).

Maybe it is our fate in the 1% to experience exactly this, for some strange, baffling metaphysical / spiritual reason or lesson. I dont think anyone knows for sure.

IMO of course.

edit on 2/22/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Totally agree there will be a NWO and within a generation but definitly looks like the end times could start very soon maybe tommorrow maybe 50yrs definitly soon.

Look at all this stuff is doing its getting closer and closer everyday.

I am waiting for the next Pope if his name is Peter we are in trouble I think,
The world will not end but will wipe billions off the planet and back to the 1700s with nothing e have now after its all over it would be nice to live threw it and make it to the other side but more than likely most will not live threw it.

I would love to live without all this garbage we have today just think live off the land no TV no taxes it would be great.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I always firmly believed that a significant key to weakening their stranglehold on people's necks, is this (still though, mythical,) "free energy". Not the cute youtube experiment, of a guy making a lightbulb slightly brighten.
But powering your own entire household, (refridgeration, heat, air conditioning,) and charging an electric or hybrid car, if you have one. This must get into everyones hands. No exception. The great equalizer.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
So did the "Shills", "NWO" and "Thread De-railers" Flag and Star this post? At best your post show's me that you have lost all hope. More Doom threading posted by a "Shill"? Hope is not lost, just yours as it sounds like your laying down and giving up~ The fight goes on any way you perceive the OP and though every threader brings points to the table it does not mean "Hang up the gloves", this post wreaks of NWO/Shill/De-railling Propaganda nothing more nothing less.

Oh this is from someone who will continue the fight and never give up. In this life or the next~

Namaste'~

I haven't given up. I've just come to realise that nothing is going to stop what is coming. When you combine that with the fact that 90%+ of people do not care about Syria, Iran, a police state, or political corruption and how the world is headed to one world givernment, you have to question what is the point in posting here putting ourselves at risk when we are preaching to a like minded audience, hence acheiving nothing whilst GMO is increasing in Africa etc.

By the way, this is not a physical fight as many of you think, you don't stand a chance in a physical confrontation against the NWO. This is a spiritual battle, the veil on so much is being lifted, which means we are close to major changes in this world, but it is outside of our hands.

Make the most of what we have now, live a good life, be respectful and caring to others. Freemasonry and all religions agree on this principle- the message of being good to each other. That's all we can do, everything else is just playing out as part of our experience in this physical world.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The "NWO" is really an old concept that has been gaining traction because of our technology and population growth in general.The tools (tech) at our disposal makes world control a possibility.
It's inevitable that we will have a world gov't in the future, the question is : who is mature enough to run the show? Definately not our current politicians.
Global communism, no thanks. Global fascism, no thanks

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

I fear you are precisely correct. When I look at how humans in general operate and how they think and act, the paradigms they seem to default to when not forced into another for some reason, the only conclusion I can reach is that a NWO, a global "elite", suffering, domination, subjugation and destruction is the only possible natural outcome.

I see humanity as composed something like this:

90% indifferent, amoral individuals who can easily be swayed to whatever means as long as they perceive the ends to benefit themselves

9% wicked, corrupt, malevolent individuals who actively seek to control, dominate, subjugate, and destroy not only for their own personal benefit, but also simply for the pleasure of doing it.

1% actually good hearted individuals who seek the true betterment of all, and are willing, at least to some degree, to sacrifice their own personal well being to bolster the entire system that benefits everyone.

So basically 90% of people are just pawns, and when 90% of the remainder after that are bent on evil intentions and are willing to do whatever it takes to achieve those goals, and they have all the power, and they have all the resources, the 10% remainder who are good dont have much a chance at all, if any. The 9%, controlling the 90% really makes it super tough on the 1%... which probably a good portion of us on this site are in (absolutely not all or close to it, but a good portion none the less).

Maybe it is our fate in the 1% to experience exactly this, for some strange, baffling metaphysical / spiritual reason or lesson. I dont think anyone knows for sure.

IMO of course.

edit on 2/22/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

Very interesting post

I just see the world as headed this way by design, a lot of what is happening has been outlined for centuries. Our history is 'guided' and there has been incredible deception, but I don't see what we can do as individuals- this is playing out no matter what IMO.

'As Above, So Below', perhaps a NWO is needed before good can triumph and this planet enters another golden age? For the time being, humanity isn't ready to get together for what is right, the time may well be coming, but it is destined to get a lot worse before any advancements for humanity can be made, and it is my belief we will have help along the way when the time comes, just keep faith and live a good life in the meantime.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The last medal of honor recipent shouldn't have survived at all.
By sheer will he made it,the will to win is instilled in most citizens and veterans that will be the same agent to stop these twerps dead in their tracks or die trying.
If they should be killed then others will see that hitler is back and jump them for it,they know that so,no NWO will succeed as long as we are armed.
Why do you think we are protecting guns so strongly? Ego? Nope I said I'd die. Macho control? I haven't yet so why would I start now,people rarely see my guns,I'm sensitive to them and how they are bothered by guns.I'm not a psychopath My VA Psych says so.
I will NOT loose America,I back that with my life as long as I have it.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
The last medal of honor recipent shouldn't have survived at all.
By sheer will he made it,the will to win is instilled in most citizens and veterans that will be the same agent to stop these twerps dead in their tracks or die trying.
If they should be killed then others will see that hitler is back and jump them for it,they know that so,no NWO will succeed as long as we are armed.
Why do you think we are protecting guns so strongly? Ego? Nope I said I'd die. Macho control? I haven't yet so why would I start now,people rarely see my guns,I'm sensitive to them and how they are bothered by guns.I'm not a psychopath My VA Psych says so.
I will NOT loose America,I back that with my life as long as I have it.

I am glad to see one with your strenth living here in CO. We might need you shortly.

God Bless,

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
It will last until it collapses, systems need to be sustained to persist. The ambitious need you to provide services and lend them your focus, if not their system perishes.
Fear needs the fearful, Violence needs an opposition and money needs circulation.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I agree that the NWO is going to come, and I also think that it is going to fall. But, unlike the OP, I think that ATS serves a great purpose. Many, in fact, including:

*Giving people a place to debate current events and hone their communication and debate skills while participating in relevant discussions

*Providing a database of conspiracies unlike any other on the net due to the diligence of the ATS staff and its commitment to promoting excellence and denying ignorance

*A MUCH better news source than any other out there (I am surprised at how much information is left out of the local newspaper from Spokane)

*A place for amateur researchers to publish things they have been researching, either on the net or in the physical world (I plan on taking some expeditions myself in the future when I can)

----------

Not only that, due to the great guidelines ATS has, the website is prepared to operate and cooperate with this phantom N.W.O. and still provide the great services it has to offer even during dark times!

The only purpose of ATS is not to overthrow the government, sheesh. As a matter of fact, I would probably recommend using another website if you are planning on organizing an attempt to overthrow the government.

----------

BUT the O.P. has a great point when he says that our purpose is not to prevent the NWO, but to experience it. If we actually allow it to happen and experience it first-hand, and document it, it would provide empirical evidence against doing something like it again in the future, because it simply is not going to be a sustainable system -

Attempting to change human behavior by totalitarian methods sounds like a terrible idea for whoever is behind it, they will probably end up being overthrown in a violent manner eventually, possibly even by their most trusted aides.
edit on 22-2-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Just roll with it. They'll self destruct anyway. Humans seem to always destroy whatever they try to create.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join