It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran to Execute 4 Bankers on Fraud Charges

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
USA Crimnal Bankers = Rewarded

Iceland Criminal Bankers = Death &/or jail

USA Criminal Bankers = Paid and Bailed out.

So who do you think has it right here?

Iceland has it right.

But IMHO these guys are all bottom feeders in the banking industry, ie. scapegoats who were doing as they were trained.
The real problem is not a low level bank manager, rather it is the whole banking system.
To actually make it real for the ones in control of this system one would need to take a close look at the real power brokers in the Bank of England, The FED, the European Central Bank and the World Bank.
Then take a hard look at the Multinational and International Corporations.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Anyone got data of crime in the USA compared to Iran by population?

Check that out before decrying Iran's legal system.

If you live somewhere that has a rule, regardless of whether you think it moral or not, why would you break that rule?

Breaks no rules, you have nothing to fear. Don't like the rules...emmigrate

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
bankers , lawyers, politicians, judges, affect millions of innocent lives, therefore creating victims that cannot defend themselves without all of the above.

These people that must protect and be on the correct side of the law are corrupt and the only true justice for these criminals is death, as to not feed another dime to the corruption that remains

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Personally, I believe the death penalty would be an easy out for them. If it were up to me, I would banish them to a 6 X 10 cell(with commode) and take them out every day, for sixteen hours a day, to clean every toilet bowl in their area for the rest of their natural life. The sixteen hours a day of labor would cover the cost of their room and board.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
Iran to Execute 4 Bankers ...

Mahafarid Amir-Khosravi --- not a banker.

Behdad Behzadi --- not a banker.

Iraj Shoja --- not a banker

Saeed Kiani Rezazadeh --- local branch bank manager.

geez...i knew it sounded too good to be true....i was hoping the US could send some of our bankers over there, maybe 20 or 30, including some hedge fund managers...talk about schadenfreude
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
Personally, I believe the death penalty would be an easy out for them. If it were up to me, I would banish them to a 6 X 10 cell(with commode) and take them out every day, for sixteen hours a day, to clean every toilet bowl in their area for the rest of their natural life. The sixteen hours a day of labor would cover the cost of their room and board.

my only concern is that they would grow to love doing that....but it would be a damn good start for a few years, maybe then they could switch out to hand-washing the clothes of homeless people, with no gloves.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I cannot wait to see this happen in our country, I'm sorry, I can't.

A friend of mine thought of something quite brilliant however. Encasing them in gimp suits and parading them around the city like the bad horses they are. Instead of the permanent consequence of execution or tarring and feathering, that would certainly remind them who they serve.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by ajay59

my only concern is that they would grow to love doing that....but it would be a damn good start for a few years, maybe then they could switch out to hand-washing the clothes of homeless people, with no gloves.

Did I happen to mention that they would be allowed no cleaning tools or gloves? They would of coarse, use disinfectant to end the process though.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
How can people be in support of this? Prosecuting them for fraud is one thing, executing them for fraud is another thing entirely. Do other people not see how barbaric this is?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Sounds like a good start. We should do the same with the IMF.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
Are they going to cut off their head or what?
edit on 22-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

Yeah....are they gonna cut their heads off or what?

We want the full story!

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
Anyone got data of crime in the USA compared to Iran by population?

Check that out before decrying Iran's legal system.

If you live somewhere that has a rule, regardless of whether you think it moral or not, why would you break that rule?

Breaks no rules, you have nothing to fear. Don't like the rules...emmigrate

vs United States

Iranian Crime stats
Executions
317 executions
Ranked 2nd.

Prisoners 163,526 prisoners
Ranked 10th.

Prisoners > Per capita
226.0 per 100,000 people
Ranked 33rd.

American Crime stats
42 executions Ranked 5th.
2,019,234 prisoners Ranked 1st. 11 times more than Iran
Prisoners > Per capita 715.0 per 100,000 people Ranked 1st. 2 times more than Iran
Source nation master

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
How can people be in support of this? Prosecuting them for fraud is one thing, executing them for fraud is another thing entirely. Do other people not see how barbaric this is?

Because they cannot follow their own laws, they deserve whatever is dished out to them. No bonus either.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Good for them!

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I don't know if you guys know this....but the Iranian government executes people simply because they can and they really don't need a reason. Half you people ought to go live there, you wouldn't last long talking the smack you do here..
edit on 25-2-2013 by bruwin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by bruwin
I don't know if you guys know this....but the Iranian government executes people simply because they can and they really don't need a reason. Half you people ought to go live there, you wouldn't last long talking the smack you do here..

What smack?

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Geez and all our banksters got was a reduction in bonuses

edit on 26-2-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bruwin
edit on 25-2-2013 by bruwin because: (no reason given)

No, they dont execute people without reason in Iran. They have a legit govt and a constitution but it's somewhat complicated.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy

"Sic semper tyrannis"

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join