It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, my work here is done. Just going to tie up some loose ends in this thread.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The truth written or spoken doesn't go on for ever... Or else no one could ever learn the whole truth.

Certain lies sustain between the eternal beings in the name of love.

Satan and Babylon are just the names stamped to the first beast and first dragon. The eternal beings have different names for each beast and dragon they create. It turns out that Gabriel is the name of the second beast mentioned in Rev 13.

Wisdom and understanding have to go hand in hand when seeking the whole truth from under the darkness.

Paradise will become whole once perdition is done away with.

What do the eternal do in paradise? Go deep into their fetish and their sexualities, and have them wholely fulfilling into eternity. Humans can't have it like that, because for one, their sexual function doesn't regenerate instantly so that they can have goes right after goes. Plus, so-called attractive humans can't stay their primes and switch between them. A beast and a dragon can go from their older primes to their younger primes, and from their younger primes to their older primes. And the eternal can swtich from beasts and dragons they are to other beasts and dragons they can be. There is a lot of hitting switches in paradise. A lot of match making, too. It is a colorful lifestyle to lead when there. Etc. or else how is it paradise?

The eternal feed their fetish and their sexualities in paradise with the corrrect means to do so. It's 100% no B.S. to any of the six senses being fed when in paradise.

Think I've tied up all the loose ends?

PS

Demons can't have paradise. And demons hate the truth because it is immeasureablely enjoyable for the eternal. Demons don't want it that good for anybody that exists.

All in all, what sums up the truth is immeasureable enjoyment. That is something I can't help but to understand so perfectly.
edit on 22-2-2013 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Are you finally jumping ship? Bon voyage!

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by WarJohn

Unbelievable ! And yet typical.

What's up John you all good ?
edit on 22-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Despite your tormenting and vacuous threads, you have been a significant exercise for me in bridling my tongue.
Having said that, I will leave you with the encouragement to read Matthew 12:22-37.
Be mindful of the accountability of our words.
edit on 22-2-2013 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

reply to post by WarJohn

I am referring to just this section.

And no one ran me out either. I feel I have reached the climatic point in understanding the whole truth and relaying it in this section.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

reply to post by WarJohn

edit on 22-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Everything is good on this end.

When perdition ends it will be even better.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

When perdition ends it will be even better.

Right on. Hopefully we won't have to wait much longer.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
Despite your tormenting and vacuous threads, you have been a significant exercise for me in bridling my tongue.
Having said that, I will leave you with the encouragement to read Matthew 12:22-37.
Be mindful of the accountability of our words.
edit on 22-2-2013 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

I see you are still in the darkness.

Matthew 12 is of the lies purposely put in place by the Gods/Devils.

The eternal have a God nature and a Devil nature. Learn which nature of them is responsible for what in life. The Devil nature is greater than the God nature of the eternal. This is why it is a lot of lies around with just a small sum of truth which must be revealed.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I have far more reason for my post than you have for yours. Not that you ever bother to explain or rationalize your posts...but that's another subject entirely.

Take this thread for example. The tone implies that this is his last thread in some sense, yet he still fails to cite his claims or provide sources for his data.

edit on 22-2-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I see you are still in the darkness.

Too bad all your many threads on the subject shed light on nothing besides your own psyche and your admitted mental illness.

new topics

top topics

join