It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzz Aldrin Series of Apollo UFO Footage Including Quick Analysis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Welcome to Buzz Aldrin series of UFOs captured on film during Apollo Program. Buzz Aldrin was Lunar Module Pilot for Apollo 11, whose responsibility included operation of 16mm Data Acquisition Camera onboard LM. This video is part of growing collection of official NASA films from the Apollo Program cataloging position-verified footage of unidentified flying objects (UFO) on the Moon as captured by Apollo astronauts.

Source identifier: Apollo 11 16mm DAC Magazine H, starting at 5min56s mark. Onboard: Lunar Module, Ascent Stage. Airborne after completion of surface operations.
Captured by: LM Pilot Buzz Aldrin.
UFO Type: Round, persistently luminescent object. Loss of luminescence to semi-translucency as it nears surface.

Footage description: A persistently luminescent UFO appears from above-right of the Lunar Module as it travels West with the camera facing East. The UFO proceeds towards surface at steep approach angle maintaining constant speed. As it nears surface, it starts to level out towards West (same direction of travel as LM). At the same time, luminescence gives way to semi-translucency.

The exact location of landing can only be estimated to within small box around the location of UFO's disappearance due to occultation by the LM arm. The spot where a quick flash occurs at the end of the footage is well within the range of final landing location that may have been obstructed from view.

On the question of the flash possibly originating from the object crashing onto lunar surface, the analysis of the object's speed near the surface does not correlate to the timing of the flash. The object would have reached the spot well before occurrence of the flash. This means the object slowed down before crashing which is unlikely. Plus, there is no sign of any object approaching the flash spot in the few frames right before the flash.

Thanks for watching!

edit on 22-2-2013 by PINGi14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by PINGi14

Sorry, I am no expert, yet to this untrained eye; it screamed cgi.
Youtube does not help in this revelation.

Is there something else that leads to tis vid.?

Only because; historically - Buzz has been very reluctant toward this particular inference. !?

edit on 22-2-2013 by Timely because: gp.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Timely

Thanks for the question. Any video footage from Apollo Program by definition must be from NASA source and I'd like to let you know sourcing from original NASA video is my #1 priority. I can certainly understand your concern regarding CGI possibility in this day and age of Youtube madness.

I include detailed source info with every video and for this video, it is Apollo 11 16mm DAC Magazine H, starting at 5min:56s mark.

Quick Google search found a streaming version of this particular footage at following location. The image quality might not be as good but you should be able to verify that the UFO was not created with CGI.

archive.org...

This particular clip starts at 50:46s mark. Don't forget the original footage will appear upside down but that's how they originally recorded the video. My video is rotated 180° to correct the perspective and no other modifications applied.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
For no other reason than today's date being 2/22, I've just uploaded second video of today. In my opinion this authentic NASA Apollo footage is among the top I've encountered so far. Both in terms of irrefutably intelligent movement as well as adding to the existing knowledge about behavior or characteristic of pulsating/luminescent orb type of UFOs found on the Moon. Thanks for watching.

Source identifier: Apollo 11 16mm DAC Magazine H, starting at 5min:47s mark. Onboard: Lunar Module, Ascent Stage. Airborne after completion of surface operations.
Captured by: LM Pilot Buzz Aldrin.
UFO Type: Rapidly pulsating luminescent object.

Footage description: A luminescent UFO materializes around middle of crater named D Arrest B. Initially it moves northward to the left edge of the crater in a single pulse. At this point, the UFO executes a rapid turn towards the crater wall located to the north-east, while accelerating at great speed. The UFO clearly seems to utilize the uphill climb from the crater wall (elevation difference calculated to be over 2000m) combined with great acceleration to 'launch' itself airborne. This authentic NASA footage provides clear evidence of a craft from the Moon with seemingly UFO-like characteristic using a horizontal assisted take-off method.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This has gotten to the point where the evidence presented of Ufo reality in space its so frequent that debunkers and skeptics no longer flood into threads like this to knock them down. I mean they have used all their bunk theories. The CGI or camera image defect is just not cutting it anymore.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Large dust particle with ice mantle?

S&F for your eagle eyes at second vid

edit on 22-2-2013 by Snaffers because: Snaffs is blind

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
A good verification would be for Buzz to confirm what he filmed, but I guess he has no comment?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
That could be ANYTHING flying across the view like that, ice, dust, rock space junk, etc. Show me intelligently controlled movement by a "ufo" and then we'll be on to something.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing that.
I always enjoy the updates about Buzz Aldrin.

I feel for Astronauts.

They want to share their stories, but are not allowed.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Hate to rain on the parade, but wasn't this on another post alrdy. And the first video didn't show any shiny object, except for the obscure one that was in the dark part of the vid?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by PINGi14

Take a look at this video then you will know.
YouTube
Skip to 28:30 if you just want to see the pictures.
It's a good video if you have time to watch it all.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
A whole new thread for the analysis you said you will do.

Why not add to the other thread almost identical as this one?

new topics

top topics

join